Following Master's Instructions

Story Info
It's 3pm and the phone rings.
1.3k words
3.93
31.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
138 Followers

It's 3pm and the phone rings. I answer the phone knowing form the caller ID that it's Master. He gives me our instructions for the day. Mo is to shave all the hair from my pussy and I'm to shave his cock and balls. Then we are to shower together making sure to give each other oral, but neither of us are allowed to get off. Since Master said to do it, we do exactly as instructed.

After the shower I tell my husband Mo the next step in our preparations. I am to get dressed in Master's favorite top of mine. The pink one that you can see my nipples through when they are hard and I'm without a bra, which will be the case today. I'm also to wear my khaki skirt, also without any underwear. Mo's instructions are to wear a nice shirt and khaki shorts, also without underwear of any kind. The last instruction in the prep list is for Mo to insert the ben wa balls into my already dripping pussy, which he does.

At 4:15pm we leave the house and go to meet Master at Adult Wears, an adult boutique in town. As we pull into the parking lot we see his car and he's already there. He asks us to join him in his car, which we do. Our instructions are for both of us to flash him the goods so he can make sure he complies. I do so first as instructed and Master runs his hands over my nipples and rubs them until they are as hard as bricks. Then he pulls out clamps and puts them on my nipples. He tells me to cover that back up. Then he runs his hand along my slit and rubs and rubs until I'm about to explode. But, instead of allowing that he just smiles and tells me that I've passed his test.

He then proceeds to Mo's inspection. He tells Mo to masturbate for him, which he does. Then, as Mo is getting close Master grabs his balls and tells him to stop. You can see the anguish in Mo's face. Master just releases Mo's balls and starts to get out of the car and tells us both to follow.

Inside the store I'm well aware that everyone can see the clamps on my extremely erect nipples, and that doesn't do anything but make me hornier. Master is leading us around as he looks at the lingerie. You can tell that he's wondering how many of the items will look on me. He then walks us towards the toy section and starts to look for very specific items. Mo and I are just following him. Then, he pulls out a butt plug and hands it to Mo. Mo is to go into the changing room and insert it up his ass. He does permit Mo to get some lube as well. Then Master looks at me and finds a pair of vibrating panties with a wireless remote and tells me to take out the ben wa balls and put this on. I'm to give the balls to Mo to suck on before we put them away. Of course we comply.

Master then takes us to the check out and explains to the check out girl that the items are in use and that they are to be paid for. Frankly I don't remember who paid for anything as right about that time Master turned on the panties and I'm going crazy from the vibrations. Master tells Mo to take our car to the Faifield Inn just a couple places down, and that I'll be in the car with Master. Mo complies, and I jump in with Master. He instructs me to reach for his cock and play with it while we drive. I reach inside his shorts to find he's not wearing any underwear and that his dick is as hard as a rock. We drive to the Fairfield Inn and Master parks right next to Mo, in the area where he was told to go.

Master must have already checked us in as when Mo comes to the window of Master's car he's instructed to get the bags from the car and meet us in the room. Master then tugs on my breast, pulling me closer to him. He kisses me on the mouth, his tongue darting quickly into my mouth. After a few minutes of this his hand is on the back of my head and I'm lead downward. I know what he expects so I open my mouth and engulf the dick I've been stroking for at least 5 minutes. As I adjust my body for better access the panties stop vibrating. I almost choke on Master's penis on the down stroke due to the change. Then, just as I think I may be getting him close Master tells me to stop. He then turns the panties back on and tells me to stay in my seat as he gets out. He comes around to my side of the car and lets me out like a lady, acting like 30 seconds ago I hadn't been sucking his dick.

I'm lead to our room which is on the second floor. Mo is sitting in the chair just waiting for us. Master instructs him to his knees. He quickly has Mo's hands behind him and they are handcuffed together. Master then instructs me to strip off my clothes except for the panties and to lie on the bed. From the look in his eye I know I'm about to get fucked. He tells Mo to stay on his knees and watch the events. He then handcuffs both of my hands, making sure he touches my whole body as he goes from side to side.

Then to my surprise I'm blindfolded. I can't see a thing. Then my head is raised up again and it has to be a ball gag that is being placed into my mouth. I don't know what is happening, but I know for sure that someone's weight is on the end of the bed towards my legs. I can feel the weight shift, but nothing happens just yet. Then, all of a sudden the clamps on my nipples are removed. It's such a relief to have them off as they were starting to sting. But, to my demise ice cubes are being applied. My nipples are straining to get away from my body they are so hard. The panties vibrating over and over again have my juices flowing like I'd just stepped out of a pool.

Then, after what felt like forever the ice is removed. Then next comes the panties. Master must not be able to wait any longer. And am I right, my legs are placed together and pushed straight up in the air. Master enters my cunt completely on one stroke. I'm sure it was easy due to the puddle I must have left on the bed. I can feel his cock filling me, making sure to reach back as far as he can. He pounds into me with no cares in the world other than his pleasure. The thought of that makes put me on the brink. He just keeps pounding and pounding and pounding away at me until I feel it. He cums more than I've ever felt in my cunt before. It's seeping down to my butt crack already and he's just begun. He just keeps pounding and pounding and I can't help it I have a massive orgasm that takes over my entire body.

Then, after a few minutes of just lying there he dismounts. I hear him tell Mo that it's time to get his dessert. That is right, Mo gets to clean up Master's cock now. I can hear him slurping away, sucking in all the juice from the both of us he can get. After a few minutes I hear Master tell him that I'm to be cleaned as well. The next thing I feel is a tongue in my cunt trying to get every drop. I'm getting horny already....as that tongue knows just where to hit.

Now, what will Master do? That is for another story for another day.

moboulion
moboulion
138 Followers