Following My Heart

Story Info
To keep his fiancé Alex makes drastic changes.
3.4k words
4.05
16k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexdino
Alexdino
15 Followers

House sitting for my fiancé was supposed to be a nice way to ingratiate myself with her and get back into her good graces. Nothing I could do seemed to make her happy, including the way I jumped to do her favors, took care of her dog, and was generally supportive. No matter my efforts she looked at me with suspicion and doubt. That's why I spent much of the weekend at her condo cleaning and being careful around her belongings - that is until I found a pair of her panties draped over her chair at the vanity, and then old habits took over. I touched them, rubbed them, and finally tried them on, slipping them onto my thin frame. Immediately I was hard, and in heaven, and I started stroking myself. Just then Erica walked in and screamed, "What are you doing with my panties?"

The next day, after threats and tears I was in a nondescript "clinic" on a deserted street in downtown. Erica had driven me there and called it a therapist's office where I could get help for my nasty "Masturbatory Habits". As we sat waiting she seemed to be looking right through me. Then the voice of a nurse called, "Alex, come into the examining office." She was young and attractive - under 25 and had on a pretty uniform with white stockings and shoes. She was about 6', several inches taller than me, with long blond hair in a ponytail. I couldn't help but admire her looks.

"Alex, I want you to get undressed and put this gown on for your examination," she stated matter of factory. On the table was a pink hospital gown made of silk.

"Where is the dressing room?"

"This is a medical facility" she said curtly, "I am a nurse and you are a patient. Get undressed." I started taking off my clothing and neatly placed it on the chair. Standing there in only my boxers and socks I looked for the gown. "Not so fast!" the nurse angrily stated, "Remove everything"!

I took everything off and stood there naked. She took the pink gown and placed it around me, tying it loosely. She then handed me a pair of matching panties, made with adjustable belts and small triangles of fabric, which I took in stunned disbelief.

"Step into these!" she said as she bent down to have me place my foot through the opening. Very embarrassed I placed first one foot then the other into the offered panties. She slid them up my legs and I saw that they were crotchless! She adjusted the position of my cold penis through the opening and it bobbed up weakly.

"You needn't worry about getting an erection. That's the problem you've come to have fixed in the first place!"

I wanted to hide but was mute and frozen in place - standing in front of an attractive nurse wearing a feminine outfit, getting hard, and having her matter of factly talk about my masturbating.

"Well, I don't want to see you touch yourself now," she said with a pitying expression on her face as though she was talking to a child.

After taking my weight and height, blood pressure and temperature, she told me to get up on the examining table.

"Place your feet in the stirrups."

I knew that these were usually for women's examinations and hadn't heard of men using them. I felt dizzy but lifted my feet clumsily into position and became more exposed as my gown rode up. The nurse took some wide straps and attached them to my ankles and feet so they wouldn't slip from the stirrups, and took a strap and anchored it around my middle. Then taking my arms one at a time she attached other restraints which left me no room for movement.

Then the door opened and the specialist came in. Dr. Heather Jones was a striking figure in a lab coat over a white business blouse and a navy skirt over nice stockinged legs and trim shoes. "Hello Alex, I'm Doctor Jones and I am your therapist. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to answer them fully and honestly. I know this is confusing, but I need honest answers before we start your therapy."

Here I was strapped to an examining table, dressed in a feminine outfit and vulnerable to these two impersonal women who were about to ask me about my life and personal habits. Watching the nurse put on a pair of rubber gloves I was mortified and also wondered what was going to happen during the exam.

"Alex, why are you here today?" asked the doctor.

"I am here because my fiancée thinks I have a problem" I said.

"Well Alex, that's not quite all, is it? In fact it's a serious and specific problem?" she asked.

"Well yes, I guess so, I grudgingly admitted. "The other day she came in on me and found me doing some things that upset her."

"Alex, tell me in exactly what it was that upset her so - stop trying to beat around the bush! I can't help you if you don't admit why we're here."

"Well ...... you see Doctor Jones..... uhhh, she came home to find me touching myself."

"But that's not all now, is it?" she asked with a stern look on her face

"No Doctor, I was wearing a pair of her panties at the time." The last sentence came out almost as a whisper.

"And,,," said the Dr., to which I said nothing.

"And,,," she pulled a paper from a folder in her hands and turned it towards me. On it were several photos of me sitting at my desk in womens underwear, staring a my computer screen as I jerked off. One showed me in the kitchen doing the same. Erica had been secretly filming me....

"You can see why this was the final straw. And now that it's out in the open it can be dealt with? Nurse adjust the table now will you." and with that the nurse hit a button and part of the examining table started to drop out. It seemed that the lower half of the table was going down on rollers leaving just the part under my back. And this only went to about half way across my ass leaving the bottom half hanging in the air..

"So Alex, you're a masturbator and a transvestite too." This was no question, but a statement.

"No, I'm not a transvestite!" I said. "I just tried them on!"

"As a matter of fact, you are a transvestite. If you get strong 'feelings' when you put on women's clothing you are a transvestite and you had better start to get used to the idea."

Now I felt panicked - I wasn't a drag queen and I didn't have to dress in lingerie to masturbate. At this point I looked at the nurse. She had been getting some things out of drawers and had placed then on the counter under a towel.

"Alex, how often do you masturbate?" Dr. Johnson asked.

".....I masturbate about 6 times a week." I stated flatly.

"And how often do you wear panties during this activity?"

"I don't usually wear panties."

"Oh! Really now? So you only wear them sometimes. But how often?"

"Doctor, I don't wear panties to jerk off!"

"Those photos tell a different story... Start his anal."

"What anal?" I screamed! "I am willing to have therapy but not this!"

" Alex, I'm the doctor here and I'll say what you're here for, not you." With that the nurse came next to me, standing inside of the stirrups. She started to probe me. She grabbed me roughly by the penis and balls, lifted them, and then placed a finger in a jar of lubricating solution to probe my asshole.

"Alex, do you ever play back there while you masturbate?"

"No! I never do."

As the finger went up past my sphincter I started to feel my cock grow. I was getting redder by the second. Exposed and vulnerable as I was I was getting an erection in these pink panties and gown.

"I wonder about that. Look at how you're responding to this simple exam. Masturbators will eventually try out all their orifices. Now tell me what you think of when you're masturbating."

"I guess I just fantasize. You know : thinking about sex with girls.' At that the nurse rammed her finger all the way in, it hurt a bit but it seemed to go straight through my cock. It got as hard as I can remember.

"No, Alex that's a lie. I want you to tell me exactly what you fantasize about while jerking off that out of control prick of yours."

"Doctor, it's hard to say what I think of. There are many different things, and they are just fantasies!" Again the nurse thrust in her finger, now in and out more gently.

"Alex, this is all part of your therapy. You are a masturbator, you have a fetish for women's panties, and you're a transvestite. I have worked with men with your problem before and believe me things can work out. Do you want to live your life with Erica? If you do, then you're going to have to learn about yourself, and fix yourself to meet her standards. Before catching you in her bedroom playing with yourself in her panties, Erica tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because she thought she was in love with you, but now she has found out you are a obsessive pervert. If you want to get your relationship on the right track you will have to go through my hands first."

What did this Doctor have in mind for me for me? What did I need? How could I be true to myself?

"Alex, if you are going through with this I have to know. And I have to know now. Nurse, place it in now."

The nurse took something from under the counter and lubed it up. She placed the cold metal at the opening of my ass, and pushed it in. As my sphincter opened I gave a sigh. I felt this very cold thing intrude deep inside of me. As it went in the nurse took my cock in her hand and started gently stroking it to full erection.

"Well, what do you think? Are you going to go through with this? Do you want to stay with Erica? If so, you are going to have to go through with this therapy till the end. We can teach you to be true to yourself and more pleasing to your partner."

"Yes doctor, I will go through with it!" I exclaimed. The nurse stopped just when my cock was straining.

"Now Alex, I want you to tell Erica what you have decided. She is in my office and I am going to get her."

Oh no, I thought. Erica is going to see me like this. I felt so humiliated tied up here.

Erica and the doctor rejoined us in the examining room. The Dr. showed Erica just how my restraints were tightened down.

"Tell her how you feel about going through with your therapy." The Dr. said.

"Erica, I love you, and I will go through this therapy to prove to you how much I love you."

"Alex, I love you too, but your masturbating will have to stop! I am the only one you ought to be pleasuring."

Doctor Jones broke in, "Erica we're going to observe Alex masturbate right now and I want you to watch with me how he does it. From this time forward this will only happen when you have given him permission or ordered him to do so. This is all part of his indoctrination into your female control. Female Domination in this case is needed because that's what he needs deep down. And he must learn to respond to your orders, for your pleasure."

"Alex, I am releasing your right hand, and I want you to start to stroke your cock. Slowly! When I tell so you may go faster and harder."

Knowing that there was nothing I could do, I started to stroke my cock.

"See how he lovingly plays with it. It is his life right now, but soon he will know that 'That' is for the pleasure of his woman. Now I want you to go a little faster and answer some more questions. I want you to concentrate on the answers and not on your masturbation. I don't want you to cum till I give permission. If you do, there will be unpleasant consequences to bear."

"Alex, have you ever been spanked?" she asked.

"Not since I was very young." I answered.

"And who did this spanking?"

"My mother. Sometimes my dad, but mostly my mother." The pressure was building. I could hardly contain myself. The feelings in my cock were growing.

"Do you fantasize about being submissive?"

Yes...

Have you ever tried to suck your own cock?

Yes...

Have you ever tasted your own cum?

,,,Yes, yes!

Meanwhile the feelings in my cock were about to explode!

"See Erica, this controlled environment is working. He's ready to cum now, but the pain is holding him off."

" I want You to shoot now, You will have 1 minute." She started to spank me rhythmically as I worked my cock as hard as I could. Her hand hit my ass and then Spurt, spurt spurt. I came, and came, and came.

"That was fine Alex, you've done your last jerk off for a while! Your retraining has successfully begun - Nurse restrain his hand again. And now, Erica has a little present for you." Erica took a small box out of her bag and and showed me what was inside - Power mini Lock! Guaranteed not to break!.

"Erica, as his bride-to-be I feel that you should be the one to lock it on," the doctor said.

Erica took my tired cock and placed it into the stainless steel and leather device. She took the leather strap and put it around my cock and balls. Taking the lock she then locked the strap in place. The meaning of this wasn't lost on me.

The Dr. said, "This is the first step in your domination. You should understand that it is a woman who has placed this on you and that only women will have access to your cock from now on. You cannot get a hard-on while wearing this." All three women smiled.

"Now for the final therapy of the day. Nurse, get the enema bag!"

"What! I don't need an enema! No! Please don't. I don't want...."

"See Erica, this is why we use restraint. You will also see how we keep them quiet."

With that the nurse took out a cock gag! She came over to me and forced it into my mouth and then fixed the strap behind my head. "There, isn't that better? Now you can make all the noise you want, but we won't have to listen to you."

The nurse went to the sink and took a red bag. Filling it and adding some liquid soap, she came over to the table and fixed a stand and hung the bag on it. At the end of the hose was a inflatable nozzle nozzle. After greasing it she started to push it into me. I felt invaded! She fixed it so it wouldn't come out.

"Erica, I think you should start the water flowing which will symbolize that you are his keeper and woman." With that she opened the petcock and I felt the invasion of warm water start to fill me. It took ten minutes to empty into me and then the nurse took a clamp and closed off the nozzle.

"Alex, we will keep the water in you while we explain what is going to happen in the next few weeks. You see, we are going to train you. You will learn how to please and become a pleasure to your Erica, or any woman for that matter."

"You will start learning how to become the sissy that your woman wants you to become. We need to take your masculine aggressiveness and toss it out the window. As a Sissy, you will wear women's clothing, but remain equipped as a man. You will feel and be feminine but you will never lose that part of you that is manly, well maybe not that manly."

"Aly (we will use that name from now on) you will learn how to dress, serve, and pleasure your woman. You will fail from time to time but we have disciplinary measures for when that occurs."

I was sweating from the water's pressure inside of me and I tried to respond in my own defense but nothing came out because of the gag. Then the nurse pulled a drawer from the table and I was told to expel the water - It gushed out giving me much relief.

As my cock strained painfully in the cage I was taken off the table, and my hands were secured behind my back. The nurse was getting ready to take me to my sleeping area.

"Aly, you'll be staying with us for a while. Now that you've been cleaned out we won't have to worry about accidents during the night. You will be in a private room and kept there when not being trained."

The nurse walked me down a corridor to a bare room.

"Take off your things," the nurse told me as my hands were unsecured. I took off the pink gown and panties. The nurse had me lay down, and fastened my wrists and ankles to the cuffs. I felt cold lying there. She left the room and returned with a hanging bag like the IV holders in the hospital. She took out a needle and fixed it to my hand with tape and attached the tube from the IV bag.

"That's it, don't fight the meds, you will come to like them and they will help you sleep tonight. They are a hypnotic, and you will listen to tapes during your stay here and find that you will learn faster."

The next morning the nurse and I walked down to the end of the hall into a shower room. She took some nasty smelling foam and applied it to my body leaving only a portion of the hair around my cock untouched. Attaching my arms to the wall near the shower she left me for about 20 minutes. When she returned she started the shower and all of my body hair came off. I was stripped of my manly hair everywhere except for my head. Handing me a towel to dry myself, she waited.

"Its time to dress you for your first day of training." she stated. Out of the drawers she took a waist cincher, some stockings, panties, a bra, and a slip. She started dressing me.

Fastening my hands behind my back again and adding a leather collar and leash, she led me to a staircase and we went down to a large room. I was surprised to see three other men dressed like I was. Each was fastened to the wall. I was brought next to the last and was fastened in the same manner.

Doctor Johnson entered the room, "Each of you are sissy masturbators. You would love to jerk off, but you can't because you're under a woman's control." Each of us were played with to show this. I could see the look on the faces of my companions as they strained, without much success not to get hard as they too were rubbed.

"Aly, we're going to start you on your pleasuring of the woman training next. You will be taken to a private room and the nurse will start your instructions, I will come in later to see how you're doing."

I was taken to a room and told to kneel down. A chain was attached to the cage of my cock, and I couldn't move from that low spot. She then brought a chair and sat down in front of me. She lifted her skirt and under there were the same kind of panties that I was wearing, and out of it came the biggest cock I had ever seen! I was amazed that this very feminine nurse that I had thought of as a woman had a cock. She then instructed me to give her oral pleasure! "Make me cum!", she said.

I took her cock in my mouth and worked to please her.

Alexdino
Alexdino
15 Followers