Following My Rules

Story Info
A BBW cuckolds her new husband.
2k words
4.16
35.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,063 Followers

I was tired of Melvin's shit. Honestly, he could be such a pussy sometimes and then others he said and did things that I couldn't believe. It was like he was trying to piss me off or something. I looked up into his eyes and saw his smirk. He was always joking, even at a time like this.

"We are married, Melvin. You can't just do whatever you want whenever you want anymore!" I screamed at him.

"You know I'm not going to follow your rules, don't you?" he challenged me. We were still newlyweds and I think maybe the pressure of actually having a wife was getting to him. I looked over the man I had chosen as my husband. He was short and stocky, with wiry muscles and thick, dark hair. He wore glasses most of the time and he kept himself cleanly shaven. He was handsome in a geeky kind of way, but I loved that about him. I just couldn't believe the shit that was coming out of his damn mouth.

"You will follow my rules and I will follow yours!" I challenged him right back.

"I'd like to see you make me," he was wobbling a bit and I wondered if he was drunk. He barely drank, but when he did he went nuts.

"Are you drunk?"

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Because you're going around talking about not following my rules."

"Just because I'm your husband doesn't mean you can tell me what to do!" he screamed.

"Oh, now you're screaming?"

"Yeah!"

"Well fine! I'm not going to follow your stupid rules either!" I gave him a look of superiority as I watched him think about what that actually meant. "Anarchy, motherfucker! I'm going out." I made a big production of grabbing my purse and walking to the front door. "Don't try to stop me!"

"Do whatever you want! I don't care! Two can play this game, Cherise! What are you gonna do, cheat on me? Who is going to want to fuck you on such short notice, anyway?"

"Oh you think just because I'm a bigger girl that no one wants to fuck me?" I laughed at his stupidity. "You're gonna learn today, boy!" I pushed the front door open, walked through it, then slammed it shut. I didn't look back to see the look on his face. I made my way to my car and got in quickly. I checked my appearance in my rearview mirror. It was a good thing I'd done my make-up that day. My brown eyes sparkled with mischief and my bleached blonde hair looked a bit tousled the way porn stars wore their hair. I started the car.

I began to back out of the driveway when Melvin came running out like a little pussy. He probably realized how hot I was and how easy it was going to be for me to cheat on him. He had no idea how many men were after me. I didn't tell him how they blew up my phone and I had to reject them constantly. I picked up my phone and sent out a few texts. I made my way to the old hotel that used to be one of my frequent hangouts. I had been slutty before I met Melvin, but he had never seen that side of me. I had kept it carefully hidden, wanting him to treasure me as his partner and not see me as a slut.

Now, it didn't matter. I went into slut mode, waiting for my texts to come in. I lined up three different guys and I was excited to finally have a day where I just got dicked down by big, hard cocks. All of them were bigger than Melvin's cock and I wondered if Melvin would divorce me if he found out what I was doing. Probably. I didn't want that. He would never find out.

The first cock showed up. Ron was a guy I worked with when I was in my early twenties. We had reconnected on social media. He was tall and lanky with a blondish mop of hair that he obviously hadn't combed enough when we were younger. When I opened the door I was shocked to see him wearing a full suit. His hair was slicked back with gel and he wore an expensive watch that grabbed my attention. Maybe I should have married Ron!

"Cherise. Finally!" He pushed his way into the hotel room and wrapped his arms around me. I hadn't planned on kissing him but I let it happen, letting myself melt back into Ron the way I had back in college. I remembered how hard he made me cum as the first orgasm gripped me.

Ron had gotten better at sex and he dicked me down in ways that Melvin never had, leaving me wondering if my marriage was actually where I wanted to be. I let him fuck me bareback and I let him cum deep inside of my pussy. I was on the pill and there was nothing to worry about.

"Thank you, that was awesome," Ron kissed the top of my head. "I have to get back to work now. Don't be a stranger."

"I won't! Thank you for the orgasms."

"You're welcome," he kissed me as I opened the door and he walked out into the warmth of the day. That's when I saw Melvin running toward me. Ron was pulling out of the parking lot by the time Melvin reached me, panting.

"What...what...what do you think you're doing?" Melvin cried breathlessly.

"I'm not following your rules, honey."

"Look, Cherise. I'm sorry."

"He came in my pussy, how about that?" I asked with a curt smile. "I have another guy coming now to fuck me some more and then another one after that. You might want to leave unless you want to stick around and watch," I was taunting him now. I knew he was too big of a pussy to actually stay.

There was a knock on the door and I froze. It must be Johnny, an ex-boyfriend of mine from my thirties. We had kept in touch just in case things didn't work out with Melvin and me. Johnny had made it clear that he would fuck me whenever I needed it and that I was the best sex he'd ever had.

"Oh my God! Johnny! It's you!" I screamed as I threw open the door. "Come on in!"

"Cherise!" Johnny hugged me tightly but I could feel him tense up when he saw Melvin. "Who is this?"

"This is my husband, Melvin. He's going to watch or leave, right honey?"

"I'm not happy with this situation Cherise."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you told me you weren't going to follow my rules. Now there are no rules so I can fuck whoever I want and you can either watch or you can leave." I grabbed Johnny's cock through his trousers and rubbed it, making sure he was horny and that he wasn't going to chicken out and leave me unsatisfied in front of my husband. I wanted Melvin to watch me get fucked. I wanted him to suffer for talking back to me and for insinuating that I was too fat to get laid.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable with this," Johnny said slowly.

"Shut up and put your cock in my mouth," I commanded. Johnny did as I asked. I could feel Melvin's eyes on me, wathing me suck another man's cock. I hoped that it was making him feel the way I had felt when he told me my rules weren't important to him. He would fucking see.

"Oh God, she's good at sucking dick," Johnny told Melvin.

"I know she is," Melvin responded. "This is kind of hot, Cherise. How come you don't suck my cock like that?"

"You don't deserve it," I answered, pulling my mouth from Johnny's cock just long enough to answer.

"You should fuck her," Melvin suggested to Johnny.

"Doggy?" Johnny asked me. "I know it's your favorite."

"Okay!" I was low-key proud of Melvin for going with things and even taking things a step further. Johnny entered me from behind and suddenly all the memories of fucking Johnny came rushing back into my mind. I could feel the tension building in my pussy until I couldn't take it anymore.

I let out a huge scream as my orgasm broke right on Johnny's dick. My husband rushed to me, grabbed my face and kissed my mouth just as I was cumming. I could feel my body begin to shake as the man I loved and the man I used to love made me feel things from both ends.

"You're a bigger slut than I thought," Melvin said with admiration.

"Yeah, she is. There was a load in her pussy when I stuck my cock in. I remember the way you used to go out and get filled with cum for me. You're still into cuckolding guys I see," Johnny was blowing my cover.

"You mean, you've done this before?" Melvin asked.

"Yes, Melvin. I haven't told you every detail about my past but since you're finding out right now about me I guess you should know. I like my dicks two and three at a time. There's another guy coming, too."

"Who else is coming?" Melvin asked.

"Antonio," I giggled.

"Well, I'm fucking your face until he gets here!" Melvin stuck his cock down my throat while Johhny continued to fuck me. I was cumming a lot more than I ever had and I couldn't believe it. I couldn't figure out why. I thought Melvin wasn't that big of a deal but his presence here with me, while I was being a slut, was turning out to be the biggest turn-on of my life.

"Take our cocks you slut!" Johnny cried just before he came. I could hear his orgasm as he grunted and moaned. I could feel his cum already dripping from my pussy. I felt full as Johnny gave me a playful slap on the ass to let me know he had finished.

"You done bro?" Melvin asked Johnny.

"Yeah."

"Cool, let me take a look." Melvin walked around to my ass and I could feel the cum dripping from it. "I think I might need to..." he didn't finish his sentence. Instead, he fell to his knees and buried his face into my creampie. I was in shock. My husband was eating a creampie from my pussy that wasn't even his. Maybe I had underestimated him. He gobbled up the cum from my pussy like a hungry, little puppy. It was so hot that I came again on his face.

That's when there was another knock on the door. Antonio was calling out for me, "Cherise! You in there?"

"I've got it," Johhny said and then opened the door. "Yeah, Cherise is right here. She's being a slut. Want to join the fun?"

"Whoa! Cherise, you didn't tell me you were having a gangbang!" I'm Antonio," he shook Johnny's hand and skipped shaking Melvin's since his whole face was still in my pussy. Antonio stripped down and dove right in, shoving his dick in my face until I began to suck it.

Johnny was hard again and I was ready. I had three holes. They had three dicks. I knew what I wanted.

"Guys?" I asked, pulling Antonio's cock from my mouth. "I want a cock in every hole. Do you think we could do that?"

"Sure," Antonio cried. Before I knew it, Antonio's cock was in my ass, Johnny was in my pussy, and my hubby was in my mouth.

"If these are your rules maybe I don't mind following them," Melvin admitted as he pumped his cock into my face. I looked up at him and gave him a naughty look. He was loving this. I had been trying to teach Melvin a lesson about breaking my rules. It hadn't gone exactly the way I had planned but if I'm being honest, I like the way things went. Now, Melvin follows my rules like a good husband and as a reward, he gets to keep watching me cuckold the shit out of him. Following my rules is now his way of life and that's all I ever really wanted.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,063 Followers