Following on from a Strange Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom, before you go, do you think it's really appropriate for me to take a naked girl to my bedroom while I've got an erection.'

'I shouldn't leave our guests.'

'Lift up your skirt.'

Mom did as I asked.

'Open your legs and show us your cunt.'

I started to stroke myself but Maria had other ideas. Before I had chance to blink she was on her knees and giving me my second blow job of the day. A wave of pleasure raged through my body as Maria sucked greedily on my erection. Only a few feet behind her my mom still exposing herself looked as surprised as I was by the sudden turn of events. As Maria pulled me deep into her mouth, mom and I looked into each other eyes. I watched as she touched her clit with one hand while pinching and pulling at her erect nipples though her thin top with her other.

With the combined stimuli of a naked Maria doing her best to suck my brains out through my dick and my mother once again proving that she was indeed a Dirty Bitch, it's not surprising that it wasn't long before I came.

'Oh god,' Escaped my lips a few seconds before I shot a load into Maria's mouth which was just prior to me collapsing back onto a dinning chair.

Mom returned to the lounge at that point grinning from ear to ear. Maria held my complete attention as she got to her feet savouring my sperm as if it were caviare.

'I thought my mom was full of surprises but that one beats all.' I told her.

'Right now that you're cock isn't a threat to my chastity you can show me those photos, by the way thanks for the little show just then, that was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me.'

Maria came closer to me as she spoke and we kissed long and deeply... long and deep enough for my dick to once again become a danger to shipping.. well almost. As we kissed I fondled her breasts and slipped a hand between her legs. But with the impeccable timing of a vintage farce, a call came from the lounge for food and more coffee. I looked down at myself and wondered if I dare go in there like that.

'What do you think?' I asked Maria, 'Do any of our mother's friends have dicky tickers?'

'Hell no, get in there and really give them something to scream about.'

'Can you sort the coffee if I take the snacks in?'

'Sure thing, I'll be right behind you... maybe they'll be so surprised seeing me like this they won't notice that.' she said nodding towards my dick.

'Slim chance but it's worth a try.' I said with a grin before once again entering the arena.

This time the shouts of glee and merriment were loader than ever, you'd think they'd never seen a man with an erection before; Maria's plan to draw their fire fell on it's face, if anything it only added to their screams. But it has to be said everyone enjoyed the show, Maria, our mothers and their friends and of course me.

Back in he kitchen Maria and I immediately started making out again. Between kisses Maria asked if there was a reason why I wasn't fucking her yet. I managed to let her know, the only thing stopping me was her not being sat on table. She soon removed that obstacle and just like that I lost my cherry on the table in our kitchen to an extremely sexy and naked girl while both our mothers and their closest friends were only feet away in the next room.

12