Following on from a Strange Request Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom came back and exclaimed that we looked like a proper pair of love birds. She dropped the baby oil onto my lap and said to Maria. 'On your feet soldier.'

Maria took a deep breath before getting up from the couch and turning her back on my mom who quickly bound her wrists. I'd been hard since we left the dinning table but my dick felt like it grew another inch as I watched the two of them standing in front of me. I got up and asked mom to hold out her hand as I squirting a dollop of oil on to her palm. I did the same to mine and we both started to massage Maria from head to toe.

It looked like mom enjoyed doing her boobs as much as I did and I'm sure she liked slipping her fingers into Maria's arse as she lubricated it for me. 'How does that feel Maria?' she asked.

'Not too bad at all, rub some one my clit too, it feels lovely.'

I was working on her front and kissed her deeply as my mom gently played with her. I could tell that she wasn't far from coming, when she did I had to hold her upright as she lost her balance for a few seconds. When we'd finished Maria looked fantastic, smooth and silky, like a babies bum you might say.

'Okay, mom sit on the armchair with your legs over the arms.'

When she was in position I twisted Maria around and lowered her to her knees before guiding her face to my mothers obscenely exposed genitals. As she started to lick and suck I knelt behind her. I had to push her legs apart to get her arse at the right level before I slowly started to push against her puckers arse. Almost straight away it slipped in. I waited for a moment to make sure Maria was okay. When she didn't object I slowly pushed myself completely into her tight and extremely smooth arse.

Pure heaven...Mom was enjoying the moment too she had her head resting on the back of the chair, eyes closed in a world of her own. Maria as well seemed to be getting something out of the situation as she was practically purring.

It was one thing to be in Maria's arse but quite another to actually cum but already I could feel that I might be able to finish, it just remained to be seen if Maria would let me go the distance. To make sure I didn't cause her any pain I moved as gently as I could, but I needn't have worried because Maria gasped that I should do it harder and quicker. So I did and suddenly my prospects of finishing were greatly improved, so much so that I found I could actually relax and completely enjoy the bizarre situation I found myself in. I was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that where sex was concerned this evening would be extremely difficult to top.

When I came needless to say it wasn't the earth shattering orgasm you get after a break of a day or so, but neither the less it was still fantastic. I reluctantly pulled out of Maria who seemed happy to carry on hoovering mom's fanny. A quick trip to the toilet and I was squeaky clean again but there was no way my dick was going to stir again this evening.

When I came back to the lounge Maria had finished her oral administrations and was waiting for me to untie her hands. Mom was slowly coming around, I guess she passed out again, maybe it's true what they say, women do make the best pussy eaters.

Maria and I sat side by side on the couch. I noticed the time, only half seven, I'd reached my goal with over an hour to spare... next time I'd have to pace myself better. Maybe Jean, Maria's mother, would be interested in helping me set a new personal record.

12