Following Orders and Being Watched

Story Info
Sam takes her to the club to show her off.
1.1k words
3.78
26.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today started out like any other day; waking up, showering for the day and heading off to work. They wonder all day if they are thinking about each other. As the day progresses he starts thinking about how it can become a wonderful evening. He ponders what kind of excitement the two of them can get into. Finally, the idea comes to him. They will go to the adult club.

Sam sends her a text message and asks her if she is up for a fun night. She gets the message and wonders what he could have in mind. She doesn't question his thoughts just replies to the message with a yes of course. Getting her reply, Sam starts putting his idea into play. He takes off from work early so that they will have time to get ready and leave. It will be a 2 hour drive.

Once he gets home, Sam sends her a text and tells her to come on home. She leaves work and heads to the apartment. The two of them get into the shower and she asks what she is to wear. Well, Sam has already thought this part through. He tells her he will get her outfit together once they get out of the shower. They wash each other and he kisses her deeply. She wonders just what he has in mind for the night. They get out of the shower and dry off.

She is wrapped in a towel waiting for Sam to hand her the outfit that he has picked out. Sam reaches in to one of her drawers and pulls out the leather bra and mini skirt, stockings and black heels. She takes the outfit from him but with questioning eyes. He tells her that they are going to go to the adult club and that she will have to obey his every command. Her eyes light up and she reaches out to kiss him. She takes her time putting the outfit on, making sure to put everything in place. She then goes to the mirror to put on her make-up. She adds just a little bit of glitter for effect. Heading back to the bedroom to make sure that she has approval for her attire, she stops in the doorway. Sam looks up at her from the bed and beckons her to him.

She steps over to the bed and Sam pulls her on top of him. He kisses her deeply and passionately running his hands over her body. He tells her that she is very sexy and will be the highlight of the evening. He finishes getting dressed and ready to leave. Once they are both ready they head to the car to make the trip.

During the drive, Sam explains to her that she will be required to do as she is told. No questions asked. She looks over at him, tells him yes sir and then wonders what he wants her to do. She has many thoughts at this point. Considering the last adventure that they shared together. She really enjoyed his taking charge of things. She also likes the idea of being watched. Perhaps she will get some of both. She sits in her seat taking in the sight of his sexiness. She knows the body that is under those clothes he is wearing and she wants it pressed against her. They arrive at the club and he opens her door.

The two of them go inside hand in hand. She now realizes that he has something planned she just isn't sure of exactly what it is going to be. As they pay admission and head back to the theatre she begins to get wet. They find a cozy seat up near the front of the theatre and settle in to watch the show. Not long into the show Sam reaches over and pulls her to him by the neck. He takes her head in his hands and kisses her. He whispers to her that she is going to now suck on his throbbing cock.

She leans over and undoes the buttons on his jeans. Now exposing his rock hard cock. She can see a drop of pre-cum on its tip. She leans down and licks it off. Sam grabs the back of her head and forces her mouth down onto his shaft. She opens wide and takes him deeply in her throat. She is enjoying this because she knows the guy behind them is now watching and stroking his own cock. Sam tells her to be a good cock sucker and take it all. She does as she is told. He knows that she is now dripping wet on her own. Sam stops her for just a moment and tells her to get on her knees across the couch that they are sitting on. She does as she is told.

Bending over gives him access to her wetness. He lifts her skirt exposing her bare ass. As he prepares himself to enter her, he tells her to start sucking on the cock that is being stroked behind them. She does as she is told and takes it deep in her mouth. He begins to pound her pussy hard and deep while she sucks on strange cock. This stranger is now leaking pre-cum and fucking her mouth.

It doesn't take much and this stranger is cumming in her mouth while Sam fucks her from behind. After he stops convulsing she takes her mouth off his cock. This whole scene has brought in several others to watch. Sam continues to fuck her hard and deep while the new onlookers stare. Sam continues knowing that she is about to start a band of orgasms. Just a few more strokes into her and her pussy starts convulsing on his cock. She cries out in ecstasy.

The onlookers have now sprayed their loads over the floor. Sam looks around and realizes they are the only two left in the room. He instructs her to kneel in front of him and take his cock deep in her throat. Sam tells her that she will swallow every drop. She eagerly begins to suck on his throbbing cock taking it deeper than she has before. He grabs the back of her head to make sure that she doesn't move away from him. Sam looks down at her, tells her to look at him. She looks up into his eyes just as he tells her that he is going to cum. He holds her head as she swallows every drop. Not wasting any.

She rises to sit next to him. He looks at her lovingly and tells her she was a good cocksucker tonight. She smiles at him knowing that this will not be the last time that they put on this show. He kisses her and they get dressed. Riding home Sam tells her that she will be giving him another blow job when they get home. He wants to perfect her skills. She looks at him and smiles, knowing that it is going to be a wonderful night.