Following The Rules

Story Info
She accompanies him to the concert.
2.2k words
3.96
33.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not want to go to this show," she huffed.

His brown eyes filled with sadness as he turned to gaze at his fiancee, the woman he'd loved since the day he'd first laid eyes on her. His thoughts raced to that day, watching her approach the booth, following her around the grounds of the Warped Tour stop in New Jersey. She'd been an angel sent to him, winged in Converse and Dickies, perfume and fishnets.

And here she sat, outright refusing his one request.

The only request he had ever made of her: to attend this concert at his side.

"I can't do it, Benjamin," she sighed. "I love you but I cannot go to this show. In fact, I think it's against my religion."

He nodded and rolled over in bed, the tears flowing freely.

"What's wrong with you?" she sighed.

He felt her hand on his shoulder, pulling him over, staring into his melancholy depths.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he sniffled, trying to roll back away from her.

"Honey, what is wrong? Is this over this fuckin show?"

"Yes," he blurted."

"It's....Benji....This is insane!"

He nodded.

"Benjamin, are you seriously this upset that I don't want to go?"

He nodded.

"Benji, honey, baby, I....."

He looked into her blue eyes, hopeful for her response.

"I....."

"You'll go?" he pleaded.

"This means this much to you?"

His eyes lit with hope. "Yes."

She bowed her head sadly. "Then I have to go."

He nodded.

"But I don't have to like it!"

He grinned. "I never said you did."

"I'll hate every minute of it," she smirked.

"Then I'll just have to compensate you for your pain," he grinned and sunk under the covers.

A smile tainted her pierced lip as she felt his tongue rub her clit.

*~*~*

She sat mesmerized at the woman on-stage. Her jaw was hanging to the floor, her eyes glued to the young girl's movements.

"She's hot, huh?" he beamed.

She nodded.

"I told you," he nudged, elbowing her slightly.

"I still say she's a bitch goddess, though," she spat, trying to stand her ground on one point in her thesis. "I mean, we know she's a whore."

Benji shook his head and sighed. "You always have to be right, don't you?"

She nodded at him, grinning. "Damn straight!"

"Well, we're going to find out if she's a bitch goddess or not," he smirked, flashing a backstage pass in front of her eyes. She stared at it, uncomprehending.

"My people called her people," he smirked. "And got us passes for after-show."

"We've been reduced to After-Show, huh?" she snorted.

Benji shrugged. "I wasn't going to argue."

"I'll bet she's a real cunt," she grinned, snapping the pass from his hand. "I'll bet she treats you like shit!"

He rolled his eyes and ran a nervous hand through his black hair. "Well, that's her right, I suppose."

She shrugged and grinned. "Sure."

*~*~*

"Get out of here!" the young girl shrieked as she ran towards the couple. "You came?"

Benji beamed. "We came!"

"My manager called me and said you'd be here, and I was shocked I didn't see you around backstage. So I figured, okay, he's got better things to do than to come see MY show."

Benji was bright red.

"So, what did you think?" she gushed. "Did you like the show?"

Benji nodded, at a complete loss for words.

"I'm Chloe, by the way, and Benji is exceptionally rude."

The girl laughed at this. "I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself. I'm Christina."

"Hi Christina, nice to meet you," Chloe beamed.

"Likewise," Christina beamed. "So, this is your boy?"

Chloe grinned. "Yep, he's all mine!"

"I heard he's quite the fan. Are you a fan, too?"

Chloe blushed. "Actually...."

"She has all your CDs!" Benji interrupted.

"That's so sweet," Christina smiled warmly. "Which is your favorite?"

"I don't own any of them," Chloe blushed. "Benji's covering for my ass!"

Christina and Chloe laughed, while concern painted Benji's face.

Chloe smiled. "I'm not much of a fan, no, sorry."

Christina nodded. "That's totally cool."

Benji heaved a sigh of relief.

Chloe smiled sweetly and leaned into Christina. "I am now, though," she whispered seductively.

"Oh really?" Christina blushed.

"Indeed," Chloe smirked. "Indeed."

"I'm a fan of yours, as well," Christina whispered back. "What say you, me, and the pierced superstar go someplace a little more intimate? You willing to share him?"

Chloe nodded. "Hell yeah, come on."

Benji watched the two girls whispering to one another, and then gazed in awe as Chloe grabbed his hand and Christina lead them further into the backstage maze.


*~*~*


"Now," she grinned. "Here's the rules."

Benji watched in awe as his girlfriend and Christina lay on the couch naked. They had stripped one another, gave each other tongue baths, and they were now eyeing him seductively. Sure, he grinned, I have died and gone to lesbian heaven.

"You can touch me, taste me, bite me, beat me," Christina smirked and licked her lips. "But you cannot cum inside me!"

Benji nodded.

Chloe grinned. "Those are fine by me."

Christina smirked. "I'm not done yet."

Benji and Chloe glanced at her expectantly.

"Oh?" Benji grinned.

"When we're done, I keep Chloe for the night."

Chloe felt her breathing come to a freezing halt, Benji eyeing her with jealousy and delight. His wet dream wanted to steal his girlfriend.

"Agreed?" she beamed.

Chloe looked to Benji, who nodded hesitantly.

"You don't like sharing her, do you, Benji?" Christina taunted as she stalked towards him. She reached a long arm towards his belt buckle, undoing it slowly and allowing his baggy Dickies to crash to the carpet.

"I, uh, sure, uh, no?" Benji stuttered.

Christina giggled. "You're so cute."

Benji nodded and gulped as he felt her hand sink inside his boxers. Her hand wrapped slowly around his length, and he felt his heart beat race to ten time its normal rate.

"You like that, hmm?" she cooed.

He nodded.

"Sit down, baby," she demanded.

He did so and she tugged his Dickies off and tossed them across the room. His Creepers and Rancid t-shirt quickly followed.

"Nice," she grinned. "Chloe, he's very nice."

"I think so," Chloe giggled.

Benji stared at the two women hungrily. One so tall and firm, athletic and solid. Chloe's breasts jutted from her tight figure proudly, her hips so perfectly full and rounded. She had a natural body, a natural appeal. Her hair was raven black by birthright, her eyes a sea green foam. The other girl was so perfectly built for perfection; unnaturally large and full breasts, a toned stomach, dyed jet black hair that accented her soft brown eyes.

He could cum simply at the sight of their naked bodies.

He was lost in his thoughts of the two women when he felt a moistness envelope his pulsating erection, drawing him in and down. He glanced to his lap, watching as Christina's head bobbed gently up and down, up and down. Mesmerizingly beautiful, he thought and let out a soft grunt.

"Is she everything you expected?" Chloe smiled.

He nodded and focused his energy on the blowjob he was receiving. He placed his hand gently into Christina hair, grasping a handful of hair gently and pumping her harder. She moaned but showed no signs of distaste for his activities.

His eyes slanted shut, he watched narrowly as Chloe crawled up behind the other woman, laying down on the floor and positioning Christina's hips over her face.

"She tastes delicious," Chloe called and Benji felt his cock twitch inside Christina's mouth.

Pretty soon, he felt himself ready to explode. He let out a loud howl, and felt an immense pressure on his throbbing manhood.

"Not yet," Christina cautioned. Her hand was gripping him so tight, she was preventing him self discharging.

"It hurts," he growled. "Let go, let me cum."

"No baby," she winked. "We're not ready yet."

He felt his muscles tightening in pain, his entire body primed for this release. A release Christina wouldn't allow him.

"Chloe," she grinned. "Come over here."

She positioned the other girl on the floor at Benji's feet, layed her down and pushed her hair off her naked body. Still grasping Benji's erection, she guided him to kneel over his fiancee.

"Ready?" she grinned.

He nodded and she released the pressure, jerking him twice and allowing him to spray onto Chloe's chest. Her breasts were shiny with cum, bobbing softly as she laughed at the look of lust on his face.

"Fuck," he grunted. "It never felt so good."

"I'll bet," Christina grinned and climbed on top of Chloe.

The two girls writhed, coating each other in his release, licking one another clean whenever possible, but mostly sucking each other's tongues as they rubbed their flesh together in a lurid, sensual dance.

Benji simply stared in awe, feeling himself becoming hard yet again.

Christina stared at his erection in awe.

"Yeah," Chloe laughed. "He can go all night!"

"Wow!" the other girl smirked. "That's....wow. Where do I find me one of thim?"

"He's got a twin!" Chloe laughed.

"Really?" Christina grinned as she slowly inserted a finger inside the other girl. "I didn't know that! Is he just as...talented?"

Chloe nodded. "He is."

Benji's eyes went wide. "You....Joel...when?"

"Does it matter?" Chloe laughed, running her hands through Christina long locks.

Benji shrugged and climbed behind the girls. He lined himself up with Christina opening, and drove inside her with one thrust.

"God, you're wet," he growled, grasping her hip for leverage.

"I know," she sighed. "You see what your woman does to me?"

Chloe giggled.

"Fuck," Benji growled.

Christina began to meet his thrusts, pounding back onto him and moaning loudly. Soon, her moans turned to screams and Chloe grinned as she lay underneath the couple, staring up into Christina's and Benji's lust-glazed eyes.

"I'm gonna....ah fuck," Benji growled.

Christina clutched Chloe's shoulders, screaming that she was equally close.

"Ah fuckin, can't....." Benji's voice became deeper as he growled through his impending orgasm.

"Remember the rules," Christina warned. "Oh fuck REMEMBER THE RULES," she screamed.

He nodded, pulled out of her body, and shot his load onto her back. He collapsed to the floor as Chloe reached a hand up and began massaging it into Christina's pale skin.

"Fuck," he sighed. "You two are amazing."

The girls giggled and returned to exploring one another, quickly positioning themselves into a sixty-nine.

He sat up and watched them, stroking himself slowly as their moans turned to screams, twitching inside his own grip as the two girls screamed in unison and came simulanteously. Christina's body convulses tenderly, and she shot a small fluid release onto Chloe's waiting tongue.

"Fuck," Chloe laughed. "You're a gusher!"

"Yeah," Christina laughed. "Sorry, forgot to warn you."

Benji licked his lips and jerked faster.

"He's still going over there," Christina grinned. "I'm impressed."

"I told you," Chloe grinned as she sat up beside the other girl. "He can go ALL night!"

"Well, let him finish that," Christina laughed. "Let's you and I get back to my hotel."

Chloe nodded. "Give me a minute, okay?"

Christina shrugged and went in search of her clothing.

"Benji, baby?" Chloe cooed tenderly as she crawled up beside him. "I have to go with Christina now."

Benji's teeth were gritted, his face contorted into a look of pain and pleasure.

"You need help with that?" she grinned, ducking her face between his thighs.

He growled and shot onto her face, grinning. "Nope, I had it handled."

"I see that," she giggled as she wiped her face clean.

"You gotta go?" he frowned, wiping her lips clean of himself. "I don't want you to go."

"Baby, we promised her I'd do this. It's just for the rest of tonight, you know?"

Benji nodded. "You'd better fuckin report back in GRAPHIC DETAIL to me tomorrow."

Chloe snorted. "I intend to, my love."

He watched her follow Christina, the other woman dressing her slowly and then the pair disappearing hand in hand.

He dressed silently and exited the magnificent dressing room.

"I can escort you to your car, sir," came a thickly accented voice. A man in a butler's outfit lead Benji from the building to the parking lot, wishing him a wonderful evening and thanking him for attending the show as Christina's special guest.

Too bad he was going home alone, he thought. He really wished Chloe were here to witness this.

*~*~*

"Good morning, baby," came the seductive whisper at the other end of his cell.

"Mmmm," he smiled into the phone and stretched in bed. "Morning."

"Did you miss me last night?" she teased.

He nodded. "Of course, it took me forever to fall asleep without you here by my side."

"Aww, I'm sorry, baby," she stated softly. "I'm sorry."

In the background, he heard a familiar female voice singing.

"Is that Chris?" he smiled to himself, remembering their night.

"Yeah," Chloe sighed. "It is. Look, we, uh, we have something to tell you."

"Sure," he smiled. "What's up?"

He heard a rustling noise as someone picked up a second line in their hotelroom.

"Benji?" came her angelic giggle.

"Hey, Chris," he laughed.

"Everyone else calls me Tina," she giggled. "Why Chris?"

He shrugged. "I dunno, Chris is sexier to me."

"Okay," she laughed.

"Benji, baby," Chloe began. "I love you, so this is really hard for me."

Benji was still smiling. "What's up?"

Chloe cleared her throat, and Christina sighed.

"I'm not coming back tonight," Chloe sighed.

Benji's heart dropped. "What?"

"She's not coming back, Benji," Christina sighed. "I'm sorry, but...she's mine now."

Before Benji could process what the two girls had said, the line had gone dead.