Following the Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped. Rising to her feet, she swung one leg across my lap to stand poised above me. Holding the back of the chair with one hand, she used the other to position my cock where it needed to be and then slowly lowered herself into position.

We remained motionless for a time. Her with head bowed, hair spilling forward, breathing heavily and me lost in the sensation of white-hot penetration and her intoxicating fragrance. After a moment or two she looked up at me through her mask and began to contract and relax her muscles around the base of my cock. Remaining completely still except for her clenching muscles, she continued to look directly into my eyes. The feeling, physical and emotional, was indescribably delicious and torturous at the same time.

As I sat hypnotized with this beautiful stranger impaled on my lap, I felt her hands glide down my arms and untie the knots that held my wrists. With my hands free, I was unable to resist the temptation to touch her. I brought my hands to her breasts. As my fingers lightly brushed her nipples, she moaned softly, grasped the back of the chair with both hands, and began to rise up and down slowly on my shaft.

I continued to fondle her breasts, lightly pinching and rolling the nipples between fingers and thumbs, while she slowly increased both tempo and force. Soon she was throwing herself energetically downward onto my throbbing cock in a manner that allowed her clit to impact my pubic bone at the end of each descent.

Knowing we would both cum soon, I released her breasts to grasp her hips firmly with both hands. Using all my strength, I helped her ride me at a frenzied pace. She began to cry out, commanding me to stay with her as she rocketed toward orgasm.

Miraculously, I was able to hold back just long enough. With a scream, she threw her luxurious hair backward, arched her back and plunged, trembling and sobbing, downward one final time. Her last movement triggering within me the release I had been craving all day. With powerful, convulsive surges I filled her pussy, spasm after spasm arcing through my body.

We sat locked in each other's embrace for a long time, her tremors slowly subsiding until she was finally still.

Eventually I glanced over her shoulder at Lisa and her rapist lying side by side on the bed. They seemed as stunned as I had been after their earlier performance. Although his erection had returned in full force and Lisa was clearly in an advanced state of arousal once again, he made no move to touch her. His eyes were riveted on his wife. No one spoke.

As the woman rose from my lap, my partially erect cock fell free and a thin ribbon of semen ran down the inside of her thigh. She paid no attention to it or to me, turning instead to beckon to her husband. He left the bed to hold her briefly in his arms.

Without a word, they dressed. When they were ready, the woman went to Lisa and untied her bonds. They left as suddenly and silently as they had arrived.

****

Lisa and I remained still for a while, processing the incredible events of the past hour. Finally, getting unsteadily to her feet, she took a handcuff key from the bedside table and knelt before me to remove my shackles. I noticed the insides of her thighs were wet and slick as she returned to the bed.

"I'm going to call the cops," I announced as I grabbed my phone and sat down beside her on the bed.

"Don't do that," she murmured.

"Why not? You were raped," I responded with a frown.

"There is no evidence of rape. There is no bruising and I have no defensive wounds. I can't positively identify my attacker. I think he might be the man I saw entering the office while you were checking in, but I'm not absolutely certain. As for the woman, I don't have a clue about her identity."

"I think she's the woman from the office," I responded, "and I believe you were raped by her husband. Apparently they are the owners of the resort. I imagine they are well known to the local authorities."

"Which won't work in our favor," Lisa countered. "It'll boil down to our word against theirs. Besides, I might have a believable story, but I don't know how your actions can be explained away. They'll conclude that four adults had consensual sex together in this room and then you and I had second thoughts when it was all over. I doubt they'll be very sympathetic."

"I suppose you're right, but I feel like we ought to do something."

"We are going to do something. As soon as you've recovered, we are going to have sensational sex. In the meantime, I want you to finger fuck me while your batteries recharge."

"After what you've just been through? Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want," she answered, looking me directly in the eye for a moment and then lowering her gaze as an almost imperceptible little smile touched her lips.

In a blinding flash of the obvious, I suddenly realized what had just happened. Lisa had staged the whole thing, fulfilling her fantasy of being raped while I was forced to watch and powerless to intervene. What happened to her was completely consensual and everything had played out precisely as she intended.

Lisa had taken a huge risk by including others without my consent. The rules required that I play along and did not allow me to ask probing questions, so I needed to decide how I was going to react to the conclusion I had drawn. Considering my performance with the raven-haired beauty, I could hardly pass judgement. It only took me a couple of seconds to make up my mind.

Tossing my phone aside, I gathered her into my arms and eased one hand between wet, welcoming thighs. Lisa cried out softly as I began to do to her what I had done a thousand times in the past. Within seconds, her cries were filling the room as she rocketed upward toward what I suspected was going to be a crushing orgasm. She did not disappoint me, going over the edge with a shriek as her pussy clamped around fingers that were still rapidly stroking her G-spot.

"Oh my God," she moaned as I stopped moving my fingers inside her and slowly withdrew my hand from between her thighs.

Pleased to find that my erection had returned, I rolled into position between her thighs and slowly pushed my cock deeply into her, both of us slippery with the fluids of our own orgasms and those of the masked couple.

What followed was the most extraordinary sexual experience either of us had ever enjoyed together. Lisa bucked, thrashed, shuddered, screamed, moaned and wailed with total abandon, cumming repeatedly until I finally exploded inside her. An hour later, we did it all over again.

It was nearly midnight when we fell, completely exhausted, into a deep sleep.

****

When we awoke, we were enjoying a light breakfast on the porch overlooking the lake when I broached the subject of the previous night's activities.

"I have to tell, you," I began, "we've been having sex for years but I have never known you to respond like you did last night."

"I've never felt anything like that. I have no idea how many times you made me cum. Every orgasm seemed to be more spectacular than the one before. It was all because of what happened earlier. I realized I was beginning to respond a little to the incessant pounding, but I didn't think anything would come of it, so to speak," she offered with a smile.

"Then I saw your erection and knew you were highly aroused by what was happening to me," she continued. "When you signaled your understanding and released me from any guilt, the rape suddenly became the most erotic event of my life. Afterwards, when I got to watch that gorgeous woman ride you, I was completely blown away. For me, it was all about the watching; knowing you were watching me and watching you in turn."

"I know what you mean," I responded, choosing my words with care to avoid divulging that I knew the truth. "Watching your rape ended up being a huge turn-on for me. Had I been able to, I would have prevented it, but now I'm glad I was restrained. It obviously worked out well for you in the end, I enjoyed watching and, I must admit, I was taken care of quite nicely afterward."

"Just talking about last night is making me wet," Lisa announced suddenly, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing accelerated. "Take me inside and fuck me. Make me cum at least one more time before we go home."

Having nothing better to do, I complied with the lady's wishes.

****

Much later, I felt a little uneasy as I stopped by the office to check out. Only the woman was inside and she was acting as though nothing had happened. She cheerfully inquired about the comfort of our cabin and the enjoyment of our stay.

"I know that Lisa set the whole thing up with you before our arrival. What other services do you provide?" I asked, looking directly into her eyes and ignoring her questions.

"If you and Lisa are involved, we are up for almost anything," she replied after a lengthy pause.

"How did Lisa find you?" I asked, pocketing a business card from the counter that declared 'Justin and Nikki Roberts' to be the owners and operators of the resort.

"Aside from our extracurricular activities, we run a legitimate business. Lisa found our website and called me. After talking with her for a while, I sensed that she was looking for something more than just a cabin for the weekend, so I gave her some information about a special website that caters to people who wish to push the boundaries of their sexuality."

"And?"

"She thanked me and terminated the call. A few days later she called back and told me what she wanted. I was concerned that you were a wild card in the scenario since you would believe the rape to be real. Lisa assured me that you would be resistant at first but would quickly get into the spirit of her fantasy. After consulting with Justin, we agreed to perform the service she requested. You know the rest and I trust that everything worked out satisfactorily for you both."

"It did, much to my surprise. Apparently my wife knows me better than I know myself."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and I hope you and Lisa will pay us another visit sometime."

"Perhaps we will," I responded. "Now tell me about the plates in the floor with the ringbolts. Their location was suspiciously convenient."

"Lisa wanted a foolproof restraint system to keep you immobilized. Justin installed those plates a couple of days ago. That is the cabin we usually use for special events. If you were to conduct a careful inspection, you'd discover several ways that people can be constrained. If you searched the room you would find a dozen or so strategically placed ringbolts that are permanently mounted. Constraint scenarios are quite common, but Lisa's was our first simulated rape, and it was easily the most erotic experience of our lives."

"Ours too," I said. "Do you and Justin participate in all the activities in that cabin?"

"Lord no! We rarely get directly involved. We outfit the cabin as requested by clients and then remain clear so they can enjoy themselves. Ninety percent of the time, the clients are two couples who want to experiment with group sex and a little bondage."

"So why did you choose to participate this time?"

"Lisa and her fantasy intrigued us. Occasionally, I like to watch my husband fuck a beautiful woman and he derives pleasure from watching me have sex with some good looking guy. The rape scenario was too good to pass up, so we volunteered."

"Well Nikki, I'm glad you did," I said, giving her a wide smile as I left the office, my mind flashing back to what the two of us had shared the night before.

****

Lisa and I were mostly silent on the first part of the trip home, each lost in our own thoughts. I did not reveal my conversation with Nikki. Because of the fourth rule, Lisa would be allowed to continue believing that I thought her rape was real.

I was driving the final leg when she suddenly surprised me.

"You are constrained by the fourth rule for this weekend..."

"I know that," I said, interrupting her.

"...but I am not."

Not knowing what to say, I remained silent.

"I set the whole thing up," she announced.

"I know," I responded after a lengthy pause.

"What? How? When did you figure it out?" she asked, truly shocked.

"After it was all over, there was an instant when your facial expression told me your fantasy had been fulfilled beyond your wildest expectations. You were so thrilled with the outcome that you couldn't completely maintain your composure," I answered, smiling over at her. "And by the way," I added," you put on a superb performance."

"Thank you," she responded, "I think I did a pretty good job too, but I almost stopped the whole thing at the last minute when I got a case of cold feet."

"Why?"

"I had convinced myself that you would become aroused watching what was happening to me, but then I got worried that I might be pushing things too far."

"What caused you to go ahead with your plan?"

"I decided to trust my instincts. I believed the odds were in my favor that you would enjoy watching, but I was still nervous. That's why it took so long for Justin to get me going. When I saw your erection, I knew everything was going to be okay. Then I was able to relax and let nature take its course. I also had some notion about what Nikki was going to do to you after Justin and I finished. I was certain you'd approve."

"How did you handle the timing?"

"While you were in the bathroom the last time I unlocked the French doors and pulled one of the curtains aside so they could watch us. I had told Nikki earlier that they should let me work with the dildo for a minute or so and then enter the room."

"Did you know about the little show they put on for us?"

"No," Lisa replied. "All I knew was that they would restrain me somehow, Justin would pretend to rape me, and Nikki would take care of your needs afterward. I think their performance was just a clever way to get Justin out of his clothing."

"I think so too. One more question. Did you know what they looked like beforehand?"

"Their picture is featured on the website for the resort. If they looked anything like the photo, I knew we were both going to be in for a treat. They are even better looking in person. Particularly Nikki."

"So why are you confessing all this now?" I asked.

"Pure selfishness. This weekend has put us on an entirely different level. Everything has changed. All our previous fantasy weekends, enjoyable as they were, pale by comparison to what just happened. If you didn't know the truth, you would plan our next adventure to be on par with the old ones. I don't think we can ever go back to where we were."

"You're right. We can't. So what do you suggest we do about it?" I asked, already knowing what her answer would be.

"The next fantasy is yours to plan and carry out. Take your time, use your imagination, and make it as memorable as mine turned out to be."

"You can bet on it," I said with a smile. "But we still have to follow the rules."

"Of course we do," she answered with a radiant smile of her own.

****

To be continued...maybe.

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.