Following the Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Now it's Brett's turn to plan a weekend getaway.
9.2k words
4.77
12.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lisa Nicholson. If the name seems familiar to you, it may be that you remember a story told by my husband Brett, where he described an extraordinary experience we had a few weeks ago.

For the last several years, Brett and I have been taking turns staging personal sex fantasies to be acted out during weekend getaways. Our most recent fantasy weekend was my responsibility to plan and bring to life.

I'm not sure what caused me to step outside our normal boundaries when I began to think about what we might do next. But coloring outside the lines is exactly what I ended up doing and I did so in a big way.

I knew that most men occasionally fantasize about watching their wives or girlfriends have sex with another man. Brett admitted as much over the years but always stressed that it was pure fantasy and he had no intentions of sharing me with another guy. For my part, I made no secret of my desire to watch him fuck another woman. These thoughts lingered in the back of my mind as I considered my options for our next fantasy getaway.

I decided to stage the next one at some mountain resort where temperatures would be more comfortable than our home in the eastern suburbs of Sacramento. Eventually, net surfing landed me at the site for a secluded place in the Sierra Nevada Mountains called 'High Country Resort.'

The site informed me that Justin and Nikki Roberts owned and operated a business that featured a dozen or so nicely appointed cabins arranged around a high mountain lake. Although I had not yet arrived at any conclusions about the weekend fantasy itself, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for in terms of location and atmosphere, so I called the resort. Nikki answered the phone on the fourth ring.

"My name is Lisa Nicholson," I told her, "and I'm looking at your website right now. I like what I see and I would like to rent one of your cabins for a weekend."

"Wonderful," she replied. "What dates do you have in mind?"

I told her and was informed that, since it was fairly early in the season, most of the cabins were available.

"Not to intrude," she began, "but are you celebrating a special event or just looking to get away from civilization for a while?"

"We just want to get away. My husband and I are physicians in a practice we share with some other doctors and we like to take a weekend now and then to decompress. It also does wonders for our sex lives," I added with a laugh.

"I can imagine," she responded with a laugh of her own. "And you've discovered the right place. Our cabins are widely separated from each other so your privacy will be assured. We suspect that a lot of our clientele is made up of couples who want to rejuvenate their sex lives."

I don't know what prompted me to reveal more than I intended, but I mentioned that Brett and I like to bring personal fantasies to life and we take turns planning a scenario to be carried out during each weekend away. I added that I was on the hook for this one. Nikki responded after a lengthy pause.

"At the risk of intruding, I sense that you might be interested in a website that caters to people who like to push their sexual boundaries a little. Among other things, the site features a forum where fantasies are shared, readers comment, and suggestions are offered."

Immediately intrigued, I asked for the information I needed to find and enter the site. Nikki gave me the web address and a password.

"Do you frequent the site? I asked, thinking that she had already gone out on a limb and would not resent my question.

"Actually, my husband and I use the site from time to time looking for ideas to spice things up," she responded with candor. "We've had some interesting times as a result. I'm guessing that you'll find the site stimulating as well."

"Thanks for the info," I said. "I'll check it out. Meanwhile, I want to go ahead and book a cabin for the dates I gave you."

"I have the perfect unit in mind. It is the most isolated and the most nicely furnished of them all. I promise that you'll love it."

"Great," I responded, gave her my credit card information, and received a confirmation number in return. "We'll see you in a couple of weeks."

"Don't hesitate to call me back if you have any special requirements," Nikki told me. "We want our guests to get their money's worth."

"I will if something comes to mind," I said and terminated the call.

****

The website got my attention in a hurry. I had thought that Brett and I were unique in our pursuit of sexual gratification through fantasy enactment. I was dead wrong. Dozens of people took advantage of the site and its fantasy forum. The described activities ranged from boring to bizarre and everything in between.

A common theme was men and women watching their partners have sex with a stranger and I was immediately drawn in that direction. Although I posted nothing on the forum, I read its contents religiously over a period of several days.

A very small subset of watching and being watched concentrated on rape scenarios. Several women confessed to staging their own rapes in front of their husbands or boyfriends and reported mixed results. Most judged the outcome to be exciting beyond belief. A few reported that their partners were unable to deal with the aftermath and their relationships soon ended. Not a single man admitted to having his partner raped and I understood why. A woman staging her own rape is engaging in consensual sex. A rape staged by a man is not consensual.

I became fixated on the idea but had no notion about how to make the arrangements. A cooperative stranger would have to be involved and that gave me pause. I wasn't about to choose a rapist at random off some website or personal ad forum. and I certainly wasn't going to recruit one in a bar.

I was certain that Brett would not approve of such a scenario at the beginning and he would have to be constrained in some manner to prevent his interference. I was almost as certain that he would find the scenario exciting once he realized that I wasn't being injured; just getting fucked against my will, or so he'd believe. I had little doubt that I would become highly aroused with him watching, that a crushing orgasm was likely, and he would be fully on board by the time my rapist made me cum. Afterwards, I intended to fuck Brett into a coma.

All the thinking along those lines was very exciting to me. As a result, Brett and I had more sex than usual at home. That was not uncommon during the planning stages of a fantasy weekend and we both took advantage of the heightened arousal whenever it occurred.

Brett knew I was working on a fantasy scenario but didn't have a clue about what I was considering. Nor did he care, knowing I would come up with something stimulating in the end.

Once I finally decided what I wanted to do, I still had no idea how to set everything in motion. After a few days, it occurred to me that Nikki might be able to help. After all, she was a patron of the site and might have some ideas. She answered immediately.

"Hi Nikki. It's Lisa Nicholson," I began.

"I was wondering if I would hear from you. Did you find the website useful?"

"I did, and I have a scenario, but no idea how to make it happen."

"If you're comfortable telling me about it, maybe I can help."

"I...I...I want to stage my own rape," I announced nervously. "I mean...I don't really want to be raped, but I want my husband to think that's what's happening while he's being forced to watch."

"That's uncommon, but not unheard of. How do you think he'll react?"

"Brett will try to prevent it if he isn't constrained. He'll have to be immobilized, but I believe he'll calm down and become very aroused by what's happening to me. I am highly orgasmic. Doing it in front of him is certain to make me cum and that will turn him on even more."

"What does he get out of all this, other than watching?"

"I'll screw his brains out afterward."

"How about getting another woman involved?" Nikki suggested after a long pause.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just suggesting a level playing field. You have sex with another man and he gets to have sex with another woman. When it's all over, neither of you can point a finger at the other if you have any misgivings."

"I hadn't thought of that," I admitted, "but you're right. That said, I have no idea how to make any of this happen."

"Let me think about it awhile and I'll call you back when I come up with something," she offered.

"Oh, thank you Nikki. I was hoping you might be able to help."

"I'll be in touch."

****

My cell chirped two days later. 'High Country Resort' was displayed on the screen.

"Hi Nikki!" I answered, hardly able to contain my excitement. "What did you come up with?"

"Justin and I are thinking about volunteering to participate in your fantasy but we have some concerns about your husband. His reaction is an unknown. How certain are you that he'll get into the spirit of your fantasy?"

"Pretty certain. Brett is actually very broadminded about sex. We've never involved others in our fantasies, but I think the idea has lurked just beneath the surface for quite some time now. And, for the record, just what exactly are you volunteering to do?" I asked with my heart in my throat.

"With your permission, Justin will pretend to rape you. He'll make it look real but you won't be hurt. Your performance will be up to you. When it's over, your husband and I will have sex in some fashion. Exactly how we do that remains to be determined."

"Okay," I responded, my heart now pounding in my chest. "But why are you volunteering?"

"Your fantasy intrigues us. We've never participated in anything like what you have requested and we're both anxious to be involved."

"That's it?"

"Every once in a while, I like to watch my husband have sex with another woman just as he occasionally enjoys watching me with another man. We've done it a handful of times, but a simulated rape was never involved. We're thrilled at the prospect."

"I can't believe this is actually going to happen!" I exclaimed, excited beyond belief.

"I need to know exactly how you want Brett constrained," she countered.

"I want him seated in a simple straight-backed chair about three feet from the bed where I'll be raped. I will have him handcuffed and tied to the chair but I have no idea how to keep him and the chair in one place."

"Justin can take care of that. What would you like us to do, other than the rape itself, and how would you like me to be involved?"

"I want you and Justin to overpower me together. I'll put on a good show of resistance while you restrain me in some manner. I'll leave the details up to you. Brett will be nearly naked and I believe he'll be sporting an impressive erection after watching what's happening to me. When it's over, fuck him any way you like."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I already have a few ideas swirling around in my head."

"Good!" I responded, highly pleased.

"There's one more thing," Nikki announced. "You've seen a picture of us on our website but we have no idea what you look like. No offense intended, but we have pretty high standards for people we choose to include in our sex lives."

"No offense taken. I'll send a picture of us now. If you approve, text me back."

Two minutes later I received a short reply.

"U R both hot! Will show pic to Justin. Back at U in a few."

True to her word, Nikki called my cell ten minutes later.

"We're in!" she announced, the excitement apparent in her voice.

"Perfect! Thank you so much!" I responded. "Let me tell you what I'm going to do before you and Justin get directly involved."

I spent the next few minutes outlining my plan to restrain Brett and then put on a show for his benefit until the time came for Justin and Nikki to enter the room, attack me, and bring the fantasy to life. Nikki explained how Justin was going to ensure that Brett and his chair would be held securely in place.

"While Brett is occupied elsewhere, I'll make sure the door is unlocked and I'll part one of the curtains slightly so you can watch. When you see me start using the dildo, give me a minute or two and then stage your attack.

"We'll put our part of the scenario together. Do you want me to provide you with the details?"

"No. Surprise me. As long as I get properly raped and you fuck Brett, all my objectives will have been met."

"Would you like a video of the proceedings?" Nikki asked. "It can be pretty arousing to watch later on with your husband in the privacy of your own home."

"That sounds intriguing, but won't the cameras be a giveaway?"

"We have miniature cameras that are virtually undetectable. If you're interested, we'll use several of them to capture various angles. I'm good at editing and you'll get a first class product in the mail a few days after you leave the resort."

"Are you going to keep a copy?" I ask.

"Yes, for two reasons. Since were going to be directly involved, we'd like a copy of our own. The second reason is for archival purposes. If your copy is ever lost or damaged, I can make a replacement for you."

"That works for me. Let's do it!" I exclaim, already seeing the value of watching everything after the fact with Brett.

"Then I guess that's it," Nikki said. "We'll see you in a couple of weeks. Call me if you think of anything else.

"There is one final thing we need to address. It's an unpleasant topic, but we need to discuss STDs," I began. "Brett and I are tested frequently because of the potential for exposure to blood-borne pathogens in our work. I can provide our most recent results if you need reassurance."

"Justin and I are extremely careful when we have extramarital sex. We too, have been tested recently and our results were negative."

We agreed that trading test results was the smart thing to do. A half hour later we each had the information and there were no more loose ends.

And that was how it all started. If you have read Brett's account of our encounter with Justin and Nikki, you know what happened next.

Nikki's video arrived a couple of days after we returned home. As promised, it is a high quality product. Her skillful editing captured every detail and provided unique perspectives that were quite different from what Brett and I could see as the events unfolded.

What we did that weekend was the most exciting sexual experience of our lives. Watching it on a wide screen television with my husband was nearly its equal. The video blew my mind and Brett's as well. When it was over, we fucked ourselves senseless on the sofa in front of the television.

****

Two weeks later...

I know that Brett is working on our next fantasy weekend and I am barely able to control my emotions. I also know that he is going to come up with something unbelievably delicious in response to what I did the last time. If it doesn't happen soon, I am going to blow my top.

Two more weeks go by...

Finally we are on our way. We are heading up into the mountains east of Sacramento. I don't know our destination, but I know that we are not returning to High Country Resort because, at Brett's direction, we pass the turnoff and keep rolling.

As usual, I am driving the first leg of the journey. We stop for lunch at a roadside diner and then Brett takes the wheel.

I am nearly on fire with anticipation. I don't know what Brett has planned, but there is no doubt in my mind that strangers will be involved. I had set a high bar with our last fantasy and I am certain he has put together a scenario that will rival mine.

Just thinking about it is making we wet and I decide to take the edge off my arousal before I lose my mind. I usually masturbate in the car on our trips, sometimes just for show and sometimes out of need. Today I am very needy.

I am wearing a very short pleated skirt, miniscule panties, a flimsy blouse with no bra, and sandals. The top is down on the little roadster but traffic is very light. I kick off my sandals and then remove my panties. I will not put them back on when I'm finished so I stuff them into the glove compartment.

Pulling my favorite sex toy out of my purse, I check the batteries. The device consists of two bullet-shaped vibrators with a single controller. Over the years I have worn out several of these things reaching countless orgasms. This one is nearly new, having only been used a couple of times.

Ignoring Brett, who is almost certainly watching me when road conditions permit, I prop my feet up on the dash, push one of the bullets deep into my pussy, and start its vibrations. A sharp cry escapes my lips that I know he can hear over the engine note.

Starting the vibrations in the second bullet, I part myself with the fingers of one hand and begin to slide the little machine around the perimeter of my clit with the other. I am now on my way upward toward what I know will be a spectacular orgasm. I am only vaguely aware that the car has slowed as Brett shifts more of his attention to what I am doing.

I am so amped up that it doesn't take long for me to go over the edge once I make direct contact with my clit. Within a minute I let out a series of loud yelps as several orgasmic tremors seize control of my body.

"Oh God," I moan when it's all over.

"Oh God," Brett moans in response and then slowly brings the car back up to speed. I reach over and give his swollen cock a playful squeeze through his shorts just before I doze off.

About an hour later we arrive at South Lake Tahoe. We haven't been here in several years so I am pleased. Brett pulls up to the valet parking area of The Pines Hotel and Casino. A 'Grand Opening' sign tells me that the establishment is new. Brett turns the keys over to the attendant and we retrieve our two small bags from the trunk. By my standards, we are traveling light. Whatever Brett has planned apparently does not require much in the way of props or equipment.

Check-in is quick and efficient. Within minutes we are rising rapidly in an elevator to the top floor. After another minute I am standing in one of the most luxurious hotel suites I have ever seen. A large sitting area is flanked by a bedroom with a California king bed on one side and a huge bathroom with a giant shower stall on the other. An alcove off the bedroom contains two professional massage tables with modesty drapes neatly folded at one end and blankets on a shelf below.

Both the bedroom and the sitting area face a secluded terrace that overlooks the lake. The view is spectacular. The sitting area contains a serious wet bar and an impressive media center. We may put the bar to good use but I doubt that we'll be watching any television unless Brett has brought along some porno flicks.

Brett glances at his watch and makes an announcement.

"I've arranged for us both to have a one hour massage to relax us from the trip. Two massage therapists will be here in half an hour, which gives us just enough time to take a shower."

"Sounds wonderful!" I exclaim, delighted at the prospect. "I've never had a real massage and the shower will feel good after the drive. I love that little car, but I always feel like I've picked up a bit of road grime after a trip with the top down."

Twenty minutes later we are both squeaky clean and my hair is dried and brushed.

"What should I wear," I inquire.

"Nothing. When you're on the table, I'll put a drape over you. These folks are professionals so I'm sure they know how to do things without causing their clients any embarrassment."

"Nothing it is then," I reply with a smile in his direction.

"Go ahead and get on the table," he tells me. "Lie on your stomach with your face in the cutout. Don't raise your face or turn over until your therapist tells you it's time."

Mindful of the rules, I do exactly as Brett instructs and will continue to do so for the rest of the weekend. The cutout is nicely padded and very comfortable. When I am in position, he places a drape over my body that covers me from shoulder blades to mid-thigh. Seconds later I hear him climb up on his table and settle into place, presumably pulling a drape in place to cover his butt.