Following the Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't have long to wait. A knock on the door announces the arrival of our therapists. Brett yells for them to come inside.

"Good afternoon," a male voice says. "My name is Keith Stanley. Emma is my wife. We'll be taking care of you for the next hour. Brett told me that neither of you has had a professional massage before. We want you to relax and enjoy what is about to happen to you. I assure you both that you've never experienced anything like it."

I can hear them moving about in the alcove making whatever preparations are necessary for a massage. It doesn't take them long.

"It is our custom that Keith services our female clients while I take care of the men," announces Emma. "Does that make either of you feel uncomfortable?"

"Not at all," announces Brett quickly, sending a clear message to me. The fact is, I am a little apprehensive but the rules dictate that I go along with his wishes.

"Not me," I answer, making my voice sound bright and cheery.

"Let's get started then," declares Keith. "We will be using warm, scented grapeseed oil. You'll find it very pleasant."

For the next half hour I am in heaven. If you've ever had a deep tissue massage by an expert, you know what I mean. If you haven't, I don't have the vocabulary to adequately describe the intense pleasure I am feeling. Keith works the muscles in my neck, shoulders, arms, back, glutes, and calves with his powerful fingers. I moan frequently in ecstasy. The sounds coming from the other table tell me that Emma is having equal success with Brett.

"It's time to turn over," announces Keith who is echoed by Emma. I have a brief twinge of modesty as I roll over, but Keith holds the drape in such a manner that I am able to complete the maneuver without revealing any part of my body I don't want him to see. When I'm in position, he places a padded object under my head to cover the hole where my face was.

Opening my eyes, I am not surprised to find that Keith is a very good looking man. He is wearing a short robe that does little to conceal his muscular body. A quick glance at the other table reveals what I expect to find. Emma is drop-dead-gorgeous. She is a redhead with a stunning body, also barely concealed by a short robe. Brett looks over at me and winks. I smile back at him in return.

Keith spends the next few minutes working on the quads that he couldn't reach when I was lying on my stomach. Again I am in heaven. I moan softly and let my eyelids drift shut.

Moments later I feel his hands work their way up my hips and across my stomach. I don't expect this during a massage but the warm oil and soft touch feel good so I don't say anything. I am still properly draped.

I am completely unprepared for what happens next. Keith's slippery hands move up my ribcage and then gently glide over my breasts, pausing briefly to tease my nipples with his fingers. My eyes snap open. He is smiling gently down at me.

"Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen," he says quietly. "You can tell me to stop at any time."

I break eye contact and look over at Brett. Once again he winks at me and now I understand. The massage was wonderful but it was just a ploy. His fantasy is about to begin.

During the second or so it takes for this to sink in, Emma removes the small drape from his groin to reveal a cock that is already well on its way to a fully erect state. A second or two later, she pulls the robe off her shoulders and tosses it aside, putting her magnificent body on display. When I turn back to look up at Keith, his robe has been discarded as well.

"I want you to do whatever you and Brett agreed that you would do," I tell him, my heart pounding in my chest and my voice husky with emotion as he removes my drape. When I glance back over at Brett, he is smiling as Emma begins to slowly stroke his now engorged cock. I turn my head back to look up at Keith.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask him with a little smile as I let my eyelids drift shut and await what will happen next.

What happens next is that Keith spends some time fondling my breasts. I am no longer being massaged. I am being caressed. I have firm breasts with sensitive nipples that quickly grow erect as he employs his talented fingers to coax them into prominence. I moan softly with pleasure at his touch and then open my eyes once again.

Keith is standing very close; his now erect cock is resting on the table pad near my face as he continues his manipulations. I get the hint. Turning my face toward him, I scoot a little closer and take the head of his cock into my mouth.

This is new ground for me. I have not had a cock in my mouth, other than my husband's, since my undergraduate years. Brett and I met in medical school and have been inseparable ever since. I now understand that this fantasy enactment will be radically different from my encounter with Justin.

I was constrained during my 'rape' and could only participate by moving my hips in response to Justin's thrusts. Now I am free to become completely engaged, and encouraged to do so, by my husband. I decide to take full advantage of the situation and extract as much physical and emotional pleasure as possible. The thought of Brett watching me with Keith quickly ramps up my arousal.

As I softly stroke Keith's cock and use my lips and tongue to elicit soft sounds of pleasure from him, he slowly slides one hand down my stomach and eases it between my thighs. I part my legs to give him better access.

I know I am sopping wet by now and Keith's fingers are well lubricated with the warm oil. Soon he eases his middle fingers deep into my pussy and begins a gentle probing that causes me to release his cock, let out a shuddering sigh of pleasure, and rotate my hips up against his hand. I am sending him a message.

He understands and withdraws his fingers to slide them around the perimeter of my clit and then reinsert them into my pussy once again. He repeats this motion several times. I begin to cry out in response and thrust back against his hand with perfect timing. I am now on fire.

A long low moan from Brett reminds me that I'm supposed to be watching him from time to time.

I glance over at the other table. Emma is now energetically sucking his cock and he is responding with the short little upward thrusts he always employs during oral sex. I can always tell when he is about to cum and I hope, for his sake and Emma's, that she is the expert she appears to be. Brett glances over at me with a languid smile. Satisfied that he is being well cared for, I return my attention to my own pleasure.

I want Keith to be more aggressive. I have hit a plateau of arousal and I am ready for more vigorous finger fucking. To signal my need, I open my thighs wider and rock my hips at a faster pace. Keith responds by raking his fingertips across my G-spot.

"Oh God yes!" I cry out sharply.

Keith, apparently pleased with my response, begins to rapidly stroke the magic area with his powerful fingers, sending chills of pleasure coursing through my body. I know I am going to cum soon and I want to make certain that my husband is watching. Looking over at him, I find him staring intently at me as Emma slows her pace, deliberately holding him well below the threshold of ejaculation.

I am now crying out continuously and beginning to shudder as orgasmic tremors rise up from the core of my body. Within seconds I am screaming out my approval of Keith's technique as I go over the edge into freefall.

Keith continues to gently probe my pussy, avoiding my G-spot and clit as he allows me to slowly recover. My breasts are heaving as I struggle to breathe. Orgasmic aftershocks continue to flit through my body. Finally I am calm and Keith gently pulls his hand from between my thighs.

Because of the massage and the orgasm I am completely limp. My body seems to be made of rubber. I don't think I can move, but I am nowhere near finished with Keith. I have not yet been fucked.

Sounds from the adjacent table get my attention. Emma is climbing up on the table where Brett's cock is pointing proudly at the ceiling. With a quick motion she slings one leg across his body and rises up on her knees. My husband looks at me, smiles, and grasps her hips as she lowers herself into position. After running her fingers through her lush red hair, she too turns and smiles at me and Keith as she begins to move.

Emma establishes a rhythm that soon has Brett moaning with pleasure as he shifts his hands from her hips to her perfect breasts. I have seen all I need to see. I return my attention to Keith who is standing at my side fully erect, clearly awaiting permission to proceed.

"Fuck me," I whisper as I open my legs to entice him. "Now please."

Keith doesn't need to be told twice. In a fluid motion he mounts the table and kneels between my thighs. I grasp his swollen cock, position it where I want it to be, and rotate my hips upward to encourage penetration. He enters me easily.

This is only my second extramarital cock. As it begins to move purposefully in and out of my pussy, I find myself once again on unfamiliar ground. I couldn't touch Justin while he was fucking me. Now, completely unrestrained, I'm not sure what to do with my hands. Keith has slid his forearms under my shoulders and is cupping my head in his hands as he fucks me with a sensuous rhythm that is very quickly pushing me up the slope toward another crushing orgasm. I decide to wrap my arms around his shoulders and hang on for the ride.

In a few short minutes I am gasping with pleasure as the hot flush of orgasm seizes control of my body. Somewhere far away a woman lets out a muffled shriek. I have my mouth pressed into the side of Keith's neck so I suppose that the woman is me. Or maybe it's Emma. I'm not sure.

My legs are still shaking as Keith slows to a gentle pace, still sliding his cock in and out of my pussy, while I begin to recover and regain control of my body.

"Stop now please," I murmur. "I need to rest for a moment."

Keith starts to withdraw but I quickly grasp his hips to hold him in place.

"Don't move! Stay inside me" I whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispers back.

"Good. We're not finished yet."

I need to check on Brett, so I turn my head toward the other massage table. Emma is still riding him at a steady pace as he gently rolls her nipples between thumbs and forefingers and groans with pleasure. I know he hasn't cum yet. Emma is skillfully holding his ejaculation at bay by carefully controlling her movements. As I watch, she leans forward and whispers something into his ear. When he nods his head in response, she disengages, moves to the bottom of the table, and slides off onto the floor.

With some difficulty, Brett sits upright, swings his legs over the side, and comes unsteadily to his feet, his glistening erection pointing in my direction. Pausing a moment to test his balance, he joins Emma at the end of the table. I don't know how he has the strength to stand after that massage and I don't know why he has done so.

A couple of seconds later I understand. Emma has draped her upper body over the end of the table and spread her legs in clear invitation to be fucked from behind. Brett steps up behind her and immediately guides his cock into her pussy. Both of them let out a soft moan as he buries himself to the hilt, grasps her by the hips, and begins to move very slowly.

I look up into Keith's face and smile. He is still inside me but remaining motionless as I had requested.

"I want you to do that to me," I murmur. "But I don't have the strength to stand."

"I'll take care of you. Don't move."

Withdrawing his cock, he leaves the table and rolls me gently over onto my stomach. Moving to the foot of the table, he reaches forward to clasp my hips and pulls me backward until my legs slip over the edge and my feet touch the floor. Emma and I are now in exactly the same position. I know what is going to happen next so I turn my head toward the other table. I sense that this will be the finale and I want to watch Brett fuck her while Keith is fucking me.

Brett looks at Keith, gives him a smile and brief nod of his head, and begins to pound his cock into Emma very hard. Keith immediately enters me and matches Brett's pace. Emma lets out a sharp yelp and I echo her cry.

For the next few minutes, the room is filled with the fleshy sounds of colliding bodies and the cries of two highly aroused women as we rocket upwards toward what is certain to be a pair of mind-blowing orgasms. Both of us are clawing at the sheets that cover the table mats and shrieking with the unbelievable pleasure that slices through our bodies. Emma goes over the top first and I follow a microsecond later. Primal roars from the men announce that they have finally lost control and are spewing hot cum into our pussies.

Brett's knees nearly buckle from the strength of his ejaculation and he falls forward across Emma's back. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me. I return her smile and let out a low moan as Keith begins to gently massage my back. He is still moving very slowly inside me.

Finally, he withdraws and my legs start to give way, unable to support any of my weight. Before I can fall, he scoops me into his arms and gently places me back on the massage table. I am unable to move except for a series of involuntary orgasmic aftershocks that cause my legs to tremble. A moment later he covers me with a light blanket and I drift off into a deep sleep.

****

"Wake up sleepyhead," a far-away voice says to me. It takes me a few moments to completely regain consciousness. When I open my eyes, Brett is standing beside my massage table. He is still completely naked, his cock now at parade rest.

"How long have I been sleeping," I ask, still a little groggy.

"We both slept for a couple of hours. It's nearly five o'clock. Let's shower and then I'll make a pitcher of martinis. We can drink them out on the terrace."

"Sounds good. Help me up."

Moments later, we are in the huge shower stall. Brett washes my hair and then we take turns soaping each other with thick, fragrant lather. I start to get aroused at his touch and begin to vigorously wash his cock. He is hard in an instant. Spinning me around, he pushes me up against the wall.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me," I cry as I spread my legs to receive him. He enters me immediately and I let out a sharp yelp in response to the penetration.

It's all over in less than a minute. I go over the edge with a high pitched wail as he spurts inside me with a guttural cry. If Brett wasn't clutching my hips and I didn't have the wall to lean against, I would slump to the floor. Brett withdraws and turns me around to face him.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear as he enfolds me in his arms.

"I love you too," I respond as I raise my lips to his.

****

It is nearly six o'clock when we go out onto the terrace, each of us with a martini in hand. We are wearing plush bathrobes we found in one of the closets. The terrace is very private. We cannot see or be seen by the other hotel guests. After we are seated at a small table, I turn to my husband.

"I have decided that I am a very fortunate woman," I begin.

"How so?"

"If my count is correct, I have enjoyed five orgasms and we haven't even had dinner yet," I answer with a broad smile.

"That's because you are a multiply orgasmic female and I'm just a guy. I've cum twice today and I'm very grateful for both opportunities," he responds with a smile of his own.

"How did you conjure up Emma and Keith," I ask, knowing that the rules do not prohibit such a question.

"I knew I wanted to enlist another couple for sex, but I had no idea how to go about it, so I called the resort. Nikki answered the phone. She had told me once before that she and Justin occasionally engage in extramarital sex in each other's presence. They have been with Emma and Keith a couple of times and she was happy to recommendation them. She told me that they are, in fact, professional massage therapists and gave me Keith's number. That's when I decided on the massage theme and gave him a call."

"And?"

"I told him that he and his wife had been recommended by Nikki and then told him what I wanted. He sounded interested but said he'd get back to me. I'm pretty sure he called Nikki to check us out. Thirty minutes later he called back and we ironed out the details."

"Well, it certainly worked out well, but I was a little anxious at first. With Justin and Nikki, we were both constrained. This time we were free to participate and I wasn't sure what to do until I watched that gorgeous redhead giving you a blowjob. After that, it was easy and I enjoyed every minute. But I do have one concern for the future."

"And what might that be?"

"We got lucky with Justin and Nikki. Ditto with Keith and Emma, but I'm afraid that sooner or later we're going to make an unfortunate choice if we continue involving strangers," I respond.

"The same thing has already occurred to me so I have a surprise for you a little later on."

"A surprise? Anything like what we did this afternoon?" I ask, hoping he didn't have something like that in mind. One extramarital partner in a single day was enough for me.

"Nope, but I think you'll enjoy it anyway. Why don't we get dressed and go down to the casino for a while and play the slots. Then we'll come back to the room and I'll call room service for dinner.

****

An hour later we are in the elevator returning to our room and I am teasing my husband. He has lost about fifty dollars in the quarter slots while I have won more than a hundred.

The elevator arrives at our floor and we walk hand-in-hand the short distance to the room. As Brett unlocks the door he turns to me.

"We need to go straight to the terrace. Your surprise is out there."

I raise one eyebrow at him, walk directly over to the open sliding glass door, and then stop short. A table for four had been set in the middle of the terrace. Two of the seats are occupied by Justin and Nikki Roberts. I am dumbfounded.

Brett puts his hands on my shoulders and gives me a gentle shove. Justin rises to his feet as we step outside.

"I don't believe this!" I exclaim, thoroughly shocked and having no idea what is going on.

"Nikki and Justin are joining us for dinner. They have driven over from their resort just for the evening."

"I...I don't understand. Are we going to...?"

"Nothing like that," Nikki interrupts. "This is just a social gathering."

"I'm glad to see you both, but I'm a little surprised. A lot surprised actually."

"Let's have a glass of wine," suggests Justin as he pulls a bottle from a terra cotta cooler, removes the cork, and pours four generous portions.

The next hour or so with Justin and Nikki is pleasant but a little unsettling. I am having trouble wrapping my head around the notion that I am sitting across a dinner table from the man who had raped me a few weeks earlier. The fact that he had given me two spectacular orgasms in the process is making everything all the more bizarre. For his part, Brett seems completely at ease in their presence, probably because he already knows what is going on. I still don't have a clue why they are here.

I slowly begin to relax as I realize that I actually enjoy their company. Nikki and Justin are both good conversationalists and, over an excellent meal and another bottle of wine, we engage in spirited conversation about a variety of subjects, none of which involve sex.

We decide to forego desert, opting for after-dinner drinks instead. I am now completely comfortable, mellowed by the alcohol and the pleasant companionship.

Finally, Brett clears his throat, slides his chair back, crosses his legs, and looks at me.

"When I talked to Nikki about this fantasy weekend and got her recommendation for Emma and Keith, I expressed some concern about what you and I were talking about earlier today."