Following the Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understood exactly where he was coming from," offers Nikki. "Justin and I had exactly the same qualms when we started involving others in our sex life."

"Just as you have experienced, our first encounters with other couples worked out well but we were concerned that we'd eventually make a poor choice," Justin interjects.

"We've been at this a lot longer than you and Brett and we'd like to tell you how we minimize the risk," Nikki adds.

"What do you do?" I ask, mystified but intrigued.

"We have formed a small group of like-minded couples. Keith and Emma are members. There are two other couples. Until you contacted me about turning your rape fantasy into reality, we have confined our extramarital activities to only those members. We've been having sex exclusively among ourselves for a couple of years now," Nikki answers.

"Why did you make an exception in our case?"

"Your concept of personal fantasy fulfillment got our attention. No one in the group has done anything nearly as elaborate and we were intrigued. Because you and Brett are physicians, we made some assumptions about what kind of people you were likely to be and then decided to take a chance on you," she continues.

"So why are you here now?" I inquire. "I mean no offense, and I've enjoyed the evening immensely, but I sense that this isn't just a casual visit."

"We would like for you and Brett to consider joining the group. Keith and Emma already gave you an enthusiastic thumbs-up before they returned home to Truckee, but the other couples will need to meet you and agree. And of course you'll have an opportunity to meet them and then decide for yourselves about membership."

"Tell me more about the group and how it functions. What are the rules?" I ask.

"There are only a few simple rules. All extramarital sex occurs within the group. Except for our encounter with you and Brett, we religiously adhere to that rule so we don't have to worry about disease. As added insurance, we all get tested as part of our annual physicals and share the results with one another. Another rule is that all our get-togethers are no smaller than foursomes. There are no individual pairings or threesomes. We haven't ruled out a larger group, but it hasn't happened yet."

"As for how the group functions, we keep it simple," Justin says. "Although we sometimes meet at hotels or each other's houses, most of the encounters happen at the resort when weather permits. The cabin you occupied is configured for a variety of sexual activities and the mild bondage we all enjoy."

"So how do the foursomes decide when to get together," I inquire.

"That's simple. When a couple gets the urge, they decide who they want to be with, make contact, and the arrangements are made if there is agreement," Nikki continues.

"Are the encounters recorded on video like you did with ours?"

"Only if everyone agrees," she answers with a smile. "And they always do."

"How often do these...these gatherings take place?"

"I'd guess that each couple gets involved every couple of months," Justin responds. "There is no fixed schedule, but that's the way it seems to work out. None of us wants to sacrifice the excitement of what we're doing by turning the unusual into the mundane, which would happen if we got together too frequently."

"I...I...don't know what to say," I stammer, glancing over at Brett. He remains silent and expressionless. I conclude that he's heard all this before.

"Just say yes," offers Justin. "All you are committing to right now is meeting the other couples." This time Brett looks at me and nods his head.

"Yes," I tell them.

"Good!" exclaims Nikki. "Justin or I will be in touch with you and Brett as soon as we can arrange an opportunity for you to meet the other two couples. Ken and Susan Webster live near Placerville. Derek and Amber Marshall live in Grass Valley, so all of us are within easy driving distance of one another."

"And now, having enjoyed a splendid dinner with good company and achieved our objective, Nikki and I are going to hit the road," announces Justin. "It has been a really pleasant evening and I am certain that we will all enjoy many more in the future."

****

After Nikki and Justin depart, Brett piles the dinner residue on the serving cart and positions it outside the door to our room. When he returns to the bedroom, I am already naked and lying on top of the duvet.

"I want you to make love to me," I tell him.

"What a slut," he declares with a grin. You've been having sex in one form or another for most of the day."

"That was masturbating and fucking. No one has made love to me today. That chore now falls to you," I inform him with a radiant smile.

Twenty minutes later I have one of the most sensational orgasms I've ever experienced. Mental pictures of what we did earlier in the day, combined with the intense love I feel for this man, push me to new heights. A few minutes later I have another of equal magnitude just as he explodes inside me.

****

In the morning, clad only in our robes, we order room service and have breakfast out on the terrace. Check-out time isn't until noon, so we decide to take our time. As we finish our second cup of coffee, Brett makes an announcement.

"I have one more surprise for you," he says with a broad grin.

"And what might that be," I ask, having no idea what might be up his sleeve.

"Come with me," he orders, offering me his hand.

Arriving in the sitting area, he gestures for me to take a seat on the sofa facing the huge flat-screen television that is fastened to the wall. Moments later he produces a video disc I had not noticed before. I conclude that he has brought along a porno movie after all. That pleases me. As always, watching it together will lead to sex, and I wouldn't mind one last orgasm before we head for home.

After loading the disc into a player in the credenza below the screen, he punches a button or two and then joins me on the sofa with a remote in his hand.

Seconds later the screen comes to life and I am thunderstruck. Keith and Emma, dressed in their short robes, are grinning and waving at us from the screen.

"I...I don't understand," I stammer.

"Just watch," Brett replies.

Suddenly I get it.

"You devil!" I exclaim as I grin at Brett and punch him playfully in the arm. He pauses the video.

"How did you manage this?" I inquire.

"Well, the video of our encounter with Justin and Nikki was such a cool idea, I mentioned it to Keith. He said that it was customary to record their sessions with other couples if they agreed. I said I was speaking for both of us and we most certainly did agree. He told me they'd use miniature audio and video devices."

"I heard them moving about when they arrived and assumed they were doing things to prepare for our massage. Is that when they set everything up?"

"Apparently it only takes only a few seconds. The recorders have adhesive backs and can be put anywhere. I never saw them. When we were drifting off to sleep, they removed all the equipment and forwarded the individual videos to Nikki who spent an hour or so editing them onto this disc before they drove to the hotel. She left the finished product here last night. I haven't seen it yet either, but based on her excellent work with the first video, I'd say we're in for a treat."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I ask him, already beginning to lubricate at the thought of what we might soon see.

Brett hits a button on the remote and the screen comes alive once more. The grinning couple is replaced by a clear shot of Keith's hand as he slides it between my open thighs while I am sucking his dick. I watch, intently focused, as my image on the screen relinquishes his cock and he begins to finger fuck me in earnest.

"Finger fuck me while we watch this!" I order my husband breathlessly. Our first video showed Justin raping me in exquisite detail but I have never had the opportunity to watch myself being finger fucked.

Brett reaches under my robe, inserts a couple of fingers into my pussy, and immediately begins to duplicate Keith's manipulations. Within seconds I am racing toward an orgasm that will rival the one we are witnessing on the screen. Our timing is nearly perfect. I cum with a shriek only a few seconds after the televised Lisa screams out her release.

Apparently Brett can't take any more. Flipping me onto my back, he pulls my robe aside and plunges his engorged cock into a pussy that is still experiencing orgasmic aftershocks. It's quickly over. With a primal roar, he floods my pussy with powerful pulses just as I go over the edge for my second orgasm in as many minutes.

"Oh fuck," I whisper in his ear as we struggle to draw air into our lungs. "Oh my God!"

Brett grabs the remote and kills the video just as Emma is climbing up onto the massage table to impale herself on the rigid cock that is pointing proudly skyward.

"That was just one scene," Brett declares when he is able to talk. "By the time we work our way through all the other ones, we'll probably require hospitalization."

"Do you think we can find the strength to watch some more tonight?" I wonder aloud.

"Maybe if we take a nap when we get home," he answers just before he sucks an erect nipple into his mouth.

"Hmmmmm," I murmur.

****

We check out just before noon and head for home, both convinced that we are about to embark on a thrilling journey into the future with our new friends. If the two couples we have not yet met are anything like Nikki, Justin, Emma and Keith, we are truly on a path that will lead to extraordinary sexual adventures.

*****

To be continued...maybe.

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.