Following the Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was acutely aware that I was seated between the beautiful Amber on my left and the exquisite Susan on my right. If the gods smiled upon me, I would be fucking one of them soon.

"Ladies," Nikki announced when everyone was seated, "while Justin moves the bull out of the way, it is time to make your choices. Raise your hand when you've made your decision."

Justin, erection poking out of his robe, got to his feet while Nikki moved her chair aside. Unlocking casters I had not noticed before, he easily rolled the monster clear of the circle. Nikki replaced her chair when Justin returned to his.

For several agonizing minutes, all five women adopted pensive expressions on their faces; presumably deep in thought as they tried to decide who they were going to choose for whatever was going to happen next. They made a good show of it, pursing their lips, tugging at their chins, and frowning prettily.

I was about to lose my mind. I knew Lisa was not going to choose me but everyone else's choice was up in the air. As deliciously sexual as Nikki and Emma were, I desperately wanted to be paired with either Amber or Susan.

Finally, Emma raised her hand. Amber and Susan quickly followed suit. Lisa tentatively raised her hand and then let it drop back into her lap. Several moments later, she raised it again and gave me a mischievous grin.

Nikki, clearly in charge, did not raise her hand. Instead she got to her feet and was quickly followed by the other women. I felt like my heart was going to stop. I am a physician, so I knew that wasn't going to happen, but it certainly seemed that way.

Suddenly, all the women were in motion, strutting naked around the circle in front of the chairs while they stared pointedly at our exposed erections. After three complete circuits, they stopped. Susan had stopped in front of Keith, Nikki in front of Ken, and Emma in front of Justin. Lisa was standing in front of Derek and Amber came to a halt before my chair. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

Everything happened quickly after that. All five women bent down, pushed our legs apart, and then dropped to their knees. Seconds later, the heads of five engorged cocks disappeared between soft lips. Five men moaned with pleasure in response.

I watched, fascinated, as Amber's head bobbed up and down in my lap. The feeling was exquisite. It was also short lived. The women suddenly stopped. The abrupt change of pace left the men blinking in disappointment. But not for long.

Apparently, fellatio was just a teaser. Amber rose to her feet and held out a hand to me, clearly wanting me to join her. The rest of the women were doing the same with their partners. When I was standing, erection pointed directly at her, she took my hand and led me around to the back of the chair. A quick glance around the room told me that all the guys were being similarly placed.

"To what do I owe my good fortune?" I whispered.

"A coin toss," she whispered back.

Abruptly she turned around to face the back of the chair, took a stance with widely spread legs, and bent over to place her hands flat on the seat. The other women immediately did the same. The position they had taken left little room for misinterpretation. Thrilled beyond measure, I knew exactly what was expected of me.

Discarding my robe and stepping up behind her, I slipped my cock easily into her pussy as I watched Derek do the same to Lisa. The other guys tossed their robes aside and quickly entered their partners.

The cleverness of the whole chairs-in-a-circle idea soon became apparent. With the women positioned as they were and the men entering them from the back, everyone was able to watch everyone else.

I spent a few seconds checking out the other couples, but most of my attention was riveted on Lisa as Derek began to fuck her. She moaned softly in response but kept her eyes locked on mine. I was sure that Amber and Derek were doing the same thing. Deliberately, I grasped Amber by the hips and matched the speed of my thrusts to Derek's. He was in no hurry and neither was I, both of us obviously intent on prolonging the finale.

The other couples in the circle were doing pretty much the same thing. The whole point of this final act was extramarital fucking in full view of husbands and wives. It would all end soon enough without proceeding in haste.

In spite of our slow, steady pace, the women were beginning to react. Soft cries and tiny yelps became audible as they were being slowly pushed up the slope toward orgasm. All the guys responded by increasing the speed and power of their thrusts and were rewarded with more emphatic exclamations of pleasure from the ladies.

It wasn't long before the fleshy sounds of impact began to fill the room, competing with the ladies as they vocalized their increasing arousal.

Amber began to thrust back against me and cry out more sharply. Lisa was doing the same with Derek. A quick glance around the circle told me that we were all on about the same pace. I knew everyone was not going to cum at exactly the same time, but I didn't think we would be far apart.

Susan was beginning to let out sobs of pleasure. Keith immediately picked up the pace in response. Seconds later, she let out a high-pitched wail and began to tremble violently with orgasmic spasms.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Nikki cried as Ken began to pound his cock into her with all his strength. Seconds later his efforts hurled her over the top just as he let out a loud groan of release.

Emma was the next to cum, crying out sharply as Justin spurted into her with a low growl.

Lisa's eyes were beginning to lose their focus as she was pushed closer to the edge. Realizing she was close, Derek redoubled his efforts. Within seconds she let out a high-pitched wail of pleasurable release.

Watching my wife cum was more than I could handle. An exquisite tightness deep inside me signaled the onset of powerful contractions just as Amber let out a sharp cry, her pussy clamping rhythmically around my cock.

All five women clutched at their chairs as the men struggled to stay upright while trying to help the ladies retain their balance.

When Amber was finally at rest and I could breathe normally again, I withdrew my dripping cock. Glancing around, I realized we were the last couple to disengage. Everyone else was grinning at us as I helped her stand upright.

When we could trust our legs enough to walk, all the guys returned to their wives. Lisa, still a little wobbly, clung to my arm.

"Gentlemen," Nikki began, "your wives have the keys to your cabins. I think we all need to rest for a while. Happy hour is at six o'clock up at the house followed by dinner at seven."

I was startled to see that a clock on the wall proclaimed the time to be only two-thirty in the afternoon. We had been in the fitness center slightly less than an hour.

"Let's clean up here and then head for our cabin," suggested Lisa. "I need a nap."

"Me too," I agreed.

The other couples seemed to have the same idea. All of us adjourned to our respective locker rooms to shower and reclaim our belongings. Ten minutes later, fully dressed, Lisa and I were in the Acura, headed for our cabin, which turned out to be the same one we had enjoyed on our first visit to the resort.

A few minutes later we were drifting off to sleep in the same bed where Lisa had been 'raped' by Justin many weeks before. My last conscious thought was that we would put the bed to good use later that night.

****

Happy hour was in full swing when we arrived a little after six.

"Martinis?" asked Justin who was holding a pitcher in the air near the wet bar.

"Absolutely," Lisa and I agreed in unison.

Accepting our drinks, we turned away from the bar and immediately encountered Derek and Amber Marshall. I was instantly overcome by a sense of the surreal. After our first extramarital adventure with Justin and Nikki, they left the cabin immediately and I had only a brief moment with Nikki the next morning. Keith and Emma left our hotel room as soon as we concluded our business with them. This was different.

A couple of hours ago, Derek and I were energetically fucking each other's wives in full view of each other. Now we were engaging in idle chit-chat, fully clothed, as though nothing unusual had happened. Bizarre indeed.

A short while later, with freshened drinks, Ken and Susan Webster sidled up next to us by the bar.

"We have some unfinished business," announced Susan with a wicked grin.

"We certainly do," agreed Lisa.

"I lost the coin toss," Susan continued, looking directly at me, "so you and Lisa got to fuck the Marshalls this time around."

"Then we need to make up for your loss," interjected Lisa with a smile. "What do you have in mind?"

"If possible, we'd like to do something along the lines of your fantasy enactments," Susan offered hopefully.

"Well, if it were just Brett and me, I would be in charge of organizing the next getaway since he was responsible for our last one with Keith and Emma. Today doesn't count since it was Nikki's idea. How about you and I put our heads together and plan something to entertain the guys?"

Ken and I just grinned at each other.

"Oh, I'd love that!" Susan exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Then I'll give you a call later this week and we can talk about it."

"Perfect!"

Ken and I thought so too.

****

By nine o'clock Lisa and I were back in our cabin and had a cheerful fire going. Both of us had donned heavy robes and were looking forward to cuddling up in front of the fire with drinks in hand.

"I'll open a bottle of sherry and you can tell me all about the bull. How did it feel?"

"It was absolutely wonderful," she replied as I worked on the bottle. "The dildo was stationary but the bull threw my body around so it felt like I was being fucked from a hundred different penetration angles. With the little hump thrown in the mix, I knew I was going to cum quickly."

"About a minute was my guess," I offered with a grin. "Now, tell me how the rodeo and its aftermath were orchestrated in such a short time."

"Nikki had everything planned out in advance as you might expect," Lisa began. "She explained all about the bull and then we decided in advance who we were going to have sex with at the end. Everyone thought that you and I should have sex with either Susan and Ken or Amber and Derek. A coin flip decided the matter. The little act at the end where we all pretended to have trouble making up our minds was my idea."

"Nice touch," I said with a smile.

"You should have seen the looks on your faces. All of you guys looked like kids confronted with a Christmas tree and lots of presents that you weren't allowed to touch."

"I don't know about the other guys, but the suspense was killing me. Had either Nikki or Emma chosen me, I would have been pleased, but I really wanted to be paired up with either Amber or Susan."

"How was Amber, by the way? From what I could see, you were thoroughly enjoying yourself."

"She is beautiful, receptive, and energetic. I loved every second of it, but watching you and Derek is what really turned me on," I answered.

"Good. I want you to be turned on when you watch some other guy fuck me," Lisa declared with a sultry smile.

"Speaking of fucking..."

"Not tonight."

"Why not?"

"New rule. We have to make love whenever we've been with another couple, just like we did after having sex with Keith and Emma."

"Do we have to?" I asked with a frown.

"Yes, we do," Lisa answered with a thousand-watt smile.

Two hours later, having complied with the rule to Lisa's satisfaction, I pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

To be continued...maybe.

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.