Following the Rules Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa and Susan spice things up a bit.
9.7k words
4.89
13.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Wednesday afternoon one of my patients cancels her appointment so I give Susan a call.

"Oh, hi Lisa," she says. "I've been waiting to hear from you. Thanks for calling."

"I'm sorry Susan. It's been really busy at work, but I have a few minutes right now. If it's okay with you, why don't I drive up your way on Saturday? We can get to know each other a little bit and talk about what to do next."

"That would be great if you don't mind the drive," Susan responds.

"I don't mind at all."

"Well then, I know of a cozy little restaurant a few miles west of Placerville that has excellent food and will give us plenty of privacy. Let's meet for lunch."

"Works for me. Tell me the name of the place and I'll put it in my navigation system. What time would you like to meet?"

"How about high noon?" she suggests after telling me the name of the restaurant.

"Noon is good. I'll be driving a maroon Acura. I'm really looking forward to this."

"Me too! Drive carefully and I'll see you on Saturday. I have a silver Lexus."

****

I am jazzed up for the remainder of the week. I keep having visions of my husband screwing the gorgeous little brunette. The result of all those mental pictures is that I'm hornier than usual, so I fuck Brett's brains out every night for the remainder of the week. He knows I'm fired up about meeting with Susan on Saturday and he's more than willing to take advantage of the situation.

On Friday night I am on top, one of my favorite positions, proceeding slowly to make our coupling last as long as possible.

"By the time I get home tomorrow evening, Susan and I should have a plan, or at least an outline of one, that will result in you getting to fuck her before too long," I tell my husband a little breathlessly as I slowly rock my hips to rub my clit against his pubic bone.

"And that same plan will result in Ken fucking you," he answers with a smile.

"I hadn't thought of that, but I suppose it will," I respond, feigning indifference. Brett just grins back at me.

Images of the four of us begin to fill my head and I find myself starting to move more rapidly up the slope towards what I believe will be a fantastic orgasm. As always, Brett is alert to my needs so he grasps me by the hips to help my progress. A minute or two later I go over the top, loudly crying out the pleasure of my release, and then collapse on his chest.

When I recover a little I realize that he did not cum with me. I am delighted. We will go another round so I rise up on my knees to let his hardness slip free. Rolling over onto my back, I draw my knees back and open my thighs.

"Fuck me," I murmur softly.

Brett slips his cock into my pussy and gathers me into his arms. Several long, wonderful minutes later I have an orgasm that leaves my legs quivering for what seems like an eternity. A short time later we fall asleep in each other's arms.

****

I arrive at the restaurant a few minutes before noon. Several cars are in the lot. One is a silver Lexus so I conclude that Susan is already inside. When I enter the building I spot her waving from a booth in a back corner of the room. Returning her wave with a smile, I thread my way past several tables to join her.

She is breathtakingly beautiful, just as I remember from our relatively brief encounter last weekend. She smiles radiantly at me as I slide into the booth.

"How was the drive?" she asks.

"Easy and uneventful," I reply.

"The best kind."

Our server appears, hands out menus, and takes our drink orders. We both ask for the house chardonnay.

Neither of us knows exactly how to start the conversation we came here to have so we engage in small talk for a little while. Susan is bright, cheerful, and witty so I warm to her quickly. By the time our drinks arrive and we place our orders, we are chatting like old friends. We do not mention the previous weekend and the extraordinary things that happened at the resort.

I am nearly finished with my crab salad when Susan sets aside her fork, leaving a portion of her lunch on her plate. Suddenly, she looks a little uneasy.

"If...if you don't mind, I have some questions about your fantasy enactments," she begins.

"Not at all. Fire away," I reply as I set my fork down and take the final sip of my wine.

"Another round?" she asks, wiggling her empty glass in the air. As if by magic our server appears, takes our orders, and returns with charged glasses.

"Nikki says you and Brett have some rules that guide your activities."

"We do," I respond and then spend the next couple of minutes explaining each rule, placing special emphasis on the fourth one.

"How did you and Brett handle the aftermath of your fantasy rape?" Susan asked. "If I understand your fourth rule, he wasn't allowed to ask any questions about the origin of your fantasy and, at least initially, he wasn't a willing participant."

"That was a quantum leap for us. I had gone way out on a limb involving others without his permission. Fortunately, my predictions about Brett's reaction proved to be correct. If he had any nagging doubts, Nikki resolved them soon after Justin and I finished."

"But I was faced with a dilemma," I continue. "The next fantasy would be Brett's to plan and I knew we could never go back to the way we had been doing things before. So I confessed that I had set the whole thing up in advance; my rape was entirely consensual. As it turned out, Brett already knew. I was so excited by the success of my plan that I inadvertently tipped my hand only minutes after it was over."

"Anyway, once I confessed, the fourth rule didn't apply anymore," I continued. "And if we're going to be doing a lot of foursomes, or group sex like last weekend, our rules won't be very relevant and the group has no obligation to abide by them anyway. The fantasy origins will be shared by more than one person and common sense will dictate when secrecy and cooperation are required."

"Are you sure you don't mind me asking these questions?" Susan asks. "I have a couple more."

"I don't mind at all. Considering the likelihood what we are going to be intimately involved in the near future, free and open discussion makes sense."

"How about the fantasies themselves? Are they long-held secrets, or are they conjured up just for fun?"

"Both," I reply. "My rape fantasy was a personal secret for years. Brett and I had occasionally spoken of him fantasizing about watching me have extramarital sex, but he always insisted that it was pure fantasy and he had no intention of sharing me with another man."

"Then you really did take a huge risk!" Susan declares.

"Not so much. I was ninety-five percent certain that he would be aroused watching me with Justin. And I was right."

"On the other hand," I continue, "some fantasies are chosen because an opportunity presents itself. Our encounter with Keith and Emma is an example. Brett had never thought of employing massage as a fantasy element, but their occupation made the choice a natural one. Once Brett became aware of their skills, he fabricated a fantasy that would put them to good use."

"My next question is a little embarrassing, but I'm going to ask it anyway."

"It's okay. Ask away," I encourage her.

"Have you ever considered having sex with another woman as part of a fantasy enactment?"

I stare at Susan for a long moment, trying to sort out my thoughts. Sex with another woman had been on my mind for years but I had never broached the subject with Brett, or anyone else for that matter. Apparently I remain silent too long.

"I am so sorry!" whispers Susan. "Now I've made you uncomfortable. Please accept my apology."

"There is no need to apologize," I assure her, "it's just that you hit a deeply buried nerve. I have thought about it, but have never discussed it with Brett or taken any steps to make it happen."

"Are you sure I haven't offended you?"

"Of course not. But now you have opened a subject that begs for a little exploration. I think I can safely assume that you have given the idea some thought."

"I have, and like you, I've kept it a secret and have never acted on the impulse. And now my palms are sweaty," she confesses with a catch in her throat.

"Are you aware of any girl-on-girl activity within the group?" I ask.

"Not a hint. As far as I know, I'm the only one who has an interest."

"Then we are probably in uncharted territory," I reply. "Nikki told me that there are no pairings but I'm pretty certain she was referring to heterosexual activity. Girl-on-girl twosomes didn't occur to me at the time."

"Just for the sake of discussion, since we are meeting to prepare for a foursome, what if you and I had sex in front of the guys to start things out?"

"I don't know about Ken, but Brett would be thrilled. That said, I'm not about to take on something like that without knowing ahead of time if I like it, or if I would be any good at it. I have zero experience," I answer.

"Ken would be more than happy to watch as well. He has no objections to girl-on-girl sex. But I have to agree with you; it would be very risky to have our foursome be the testing ground."

Once again I give Susan a long look. We both know where this conversation is heading. The only remaining issue is what to do about it. Finally, after a lengthy silence, Susan takes the plunge.

"Look," she begins, her voice choked with emotion, "why don't we go to my house. Ken is in San Diego at a golf tournament and won't be home until tomorrow."

Once again I pause before answering.

"Brett is in San Francisco for the day at a medical forum. He won't get home until sometime later tonight."

Both of us are hyperventilating and my hands are shaking as I signal to the server for the check.

"My treat," I announce in a strained voice.

****

Susan's home is only a few minutes from the restaurant. I get the impression that her house is lovely but I am too distracted by what is about to happen to pay much attention to my surroundings.

Both of us are visibly shaking with anticipation and apprehension as we stop in her kitchen. Susan spills half a glass of wine on the countertop before she gets enough into two glasses for us to drink. I am afraid to pick mine up. Susan doesn't touch hers either.

"Fu...fuck it," she stutters as she takes my hand. "Come with me."

A minute later we are standing in her bedroom, facing each other. Her king-size bed is the elephant in the room. I think I am going to faint.

"Let's take a shower together," Susan suggests in a low voice.

"Good idea," I respond as my knees begin to shake.

We have seen each other naked, on video and in person, so modesty isn't an issue. Disrobing actually seems to calm both of us a little. In no time at all we have cast our clothes aside. Once again Susan takes my hand.

The master bath shower stall is quite large with a shower head at each end. We each step inside and claim a stream of water for our own. As I run my hands though my thick wet hair I study the beautiful little brunette. She is about four inches shorter than my five-foot six. Her body is perfectly proportioned. The thought of touching her is causing me to hyperventilate again and I can feel myself start to lubricate.

Susan is studying me as well. I can see her eyes roam over my body. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I am well aware of my own beauty.

Someone has to make the first move, so I grab a bar of scented soap from a dish recessed into the wall nearby and step into her water stream. Susan remains still as I gently glide the soap over her shoulders and down to her breasts. As I lather the smooth skin, her nipples become erect and she moans softly. Turning slightly away, Susan retrieves a second bar and does the same to me.

For the next few minutes we lather every square inch of each other's bodies, spending extra time on breasts and inner thighs. When we are sufficiently sudsy, I pull her into my arms and press my lips to hers. Our kiss is tentative at first but quickly heats up. When Susan slips her hot little tongue into my mouth I moan with pleasure and respond in kind.

Finally, we break away, breasts heaving with excitement. Susan produces a bottle of shampoo. We wash each other's hair and then rinse all the soap from our bodies. A minute or two later we have wrung most of the water from our hair and dried our skin with luxurious heavy bath towels. We both know what will happen next.

After a final pass at our hair, Susan once again takes my hand and leads me back into her bedroom. I watch her as she pulls back the bedclothes. I am now lubricating heavily in anticipation of what we are about to do.

Susan slips into bed and beckons me to join her. I do so and pull her into my arms. We resume the kiss we started in the shower. When it finally ends, I whisper into her ear.

"I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm nervous as hell," I confess.

"Me too," she whispers back.

"Let's just take it slowly," I suggest, "and see how things go."

"I guess we'll end up doing to each other what our husbands do to us," she whispers. "Minus the dicks, of course," she adds with a nervous giggle.

For the next half hour Susan and I explore each other, kissing, touching, and tasting delicate skin. I have been finger fucked thousands of times at the hands of a small number of men, and have done it to myself often enough. But other than med school and my internship afterward, I have never touched another woman's vagina nor had the favor returned. It is a glorious feeling; women have a lighter touch than men. Neither of us cums, but we get close as we become more comfortable with what we are doing.

I've examined my own pussy with a hand mirror but, until today, I've never inspected someone else's as a prelude to sex. Susan's is a thing of beauty; from the carefully groomed little triangle of dark fur down to the inviting slit. I slip my tongue into her wetness and begin to search for her clit.

"Oh God," she murmurs as she opens her thighs wider to give me better access.

"Oh...oh...oh," she moans when my tongue finds its mark. Drawing her knees back and spreading her legs wider, she rocks her hips upwards in approval of what I am doing to her. In less than a minute I realize that Susan is on the verge of a climax so I intensify my efforts.

I have watched her cum repeatedly on the Marshall and Webster video that Nikki provided, and I was only a few feet away when Keith fucked her into an orgasmic state last weekend; but I am still a little startled when she abruptly clamps my head between her thighs. Trembling violently, she cries out sharply in release, and then goes limp. I kiss the insides of her thighs until the series of small aftershocks recede.

"My turn," she murmurs a couple of minutes later. We exchange places and reverse roles. I open my legs to receive her. Moments later my body shivers with delight as Susan gently runs her tongue up through my slit and circles my clit. Within a few seconds I am on fire as I race up the slope towards what is certain to be a crushing orgasm.

With impeccable timing, Susan sucks my clit in between her lips and rapidly flicks the sensitive flesh with the tip of her tongue. I go over the edge with a shriek. As I had done earlier, she backs off to kiss the insides of my thighs while I struggle for breath. Eventually I get enough oxygen into my lungs and begin to relax.

"Oh...oh fuck," I whisper. "That was unbelievable."

"What was unbelievable? I didn't notice anything," Susan quips, now comfortable enough with what we've been doing to crack a joke.

"The top of my head blew off. I can't believe you didn't hear it," I reply with a giggle.

"Oh, that. No big deal," she says with pretended nonchalance and then answers my giggle with one of her own.

"Come up here," I tell her so she can lie by my side. When she arrives, I pull her into my arms for a kiss. I can taste my own nectar on her lips.

"Are you going to tell Brett what we did," Susan asks when the kiss ends.

"My inclination is to tell him. We don't keep important secrets from each other," I reply.

"I'd like to tell Ken also. My only concern is that if they know we've already had sex, they won't be as surprised if we give them a performance to start off our foursome."

"Actually, telling them might work to our advantage, particularly if we don't mention having sex in front of them. Their imaginations will probably work overtime and they'll be hoping we'll do something when the four of us get together. Then, if we actually do it, they'll go crazy and we'll get fucked half to death afterwards," I offer.

"Maybe you're right," Susan concedes with a broad smile. "Then might I suggest that we have a few more practice sessions before our foursome? Just to make sure we get it right."

"It's early yet," I reply. "Perhaps we should get in a little practice now. I've recovered nicely."

"What a nice idea!" she exclaims as we each slip a hand in between the other's slippery thighs.

We spend the next few minutes finger fucking each other and then finish our encounter with a sixty-nine performance like nothing either of has experienced in the past, the two of us letting out muffled wails of release as we cum within seconds of one another.

****

Brett and I had already agreed that he'd grab a bite for dinner in the city since the forum was going to end late in the day. Left on my own to select nourishment, I stop at a MacDonald's near home and order a Big Mac, fries, and a chocolate shake, nearly fainting from the wonderful taste of guilty pleasures. Brett can be a pain in the ass about fast food, so I'll lie to him if he asks what I had for dinner.

"What did you have for dinner?" he asks two hours later when we are both settled in on the sofa with martinis in hand.

"I got a chicken salad at Mickey D's," I tell him with a straight face. Brett squints back at me.

"Liar."

"I have something important to tell you," I announce, ignoring his disapproval of my culinary choices.

"Okay, shoot," he responds as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Susan and I had sex today."

Brett starts to choke and barely gets his head turned aside as he sprays martini mist out into the room. I maintain my composure while he recovers.

"I have to confess that I didn't see that coming," he says, still coughing in between words. "Let me replenish our drinks and you can tell me all about it if you are willing to share." A few minutes later he hands me a fresh martini.

"We spent some time getting to know each other during lunch," I begin, "and then Susan had some questions about our fantasy enactments. She was curious about our rules, so I explained them to her. Then she dropped a bomb by asking me if I had ever fantasized about having sex with a woman. I told her that I had, but had never discussed it with you or taken any steps to make it happen."

"I'm not surprised. I've heard that such thoughts are not uncommon among women."

I have to choose my words with care to avoid revealing that my conversation with Susan was based on the premise that we might provide a girl-on-girl display for Brett and Ken when we finally get together for our foursome.

"Both of us were nervous wrecks about the discussion and where it might lead. Finally, Susan suggested that we go to her house for the afternoon. Ken is at a golf tournament in San Diego until tomorrow and you were occupied in the city until late today, so we had an opportunity."

"And...?" Brett prompts.

"We took a shower. You may recall what you and I often do when we shower together," I answer with a smile. "That got us started. Would you like to hear the rest of the story?"

"Absolutely," he responds. From the look on his face I know I have his undivided attention.

I spend the next few minutes describing in exquisite detail what Susan and I did, leaving nothing out. As I tell the story, I can see a bulge forming in Brett's slacks. It is exactly the reaction I expect.