Following Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

Sylvia lifted her head, slowly, letting Robert's cock slide over her tongue and through her lips. The wet 'plop' as she released the suction she had been building around his cock head sounded loud in the stillness of her room. Robert's cock was an angry scarlet pole, jerking as though possessed by some mischievous demon. Sylvia straightened up in front of Robert and slowly unfastened the long row of hooks, holding the front of her corset closed. She bent forward a little, so that her breasts hung down, her hard, swollen nipples almost brushing the soft down that covered his sac. Straightening, she glanced down at his cock, stiff and swollen, standing upright and pointing to the ceiling.

"Stand up." she ordered Robert "and strip."

Robert slid off the bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing his smooth chest and narrow waist. His jutting cock swayed a little as he moved but he seemed not to notice, as he kicked his feet out of his jeans and boxers. Sylvia leaned back on top of the bed, spreading her legs wide and drawing her knees up, so that her feet rested flat on the bed and her pussy gaped at Robert. The lips of her pussy were swollen and puffy, the fine down that covered her mound matted with the mixture of their cum.

"Now fuck me," she commanded, "Push your hard cock as far into my cunt as you can and cum right inside me."

Robert almost fell onto the bed, clambering to his knees between Sylvia's spread thighs. Sylvia reached down and used the tips of her fingers to ease the lips of her pussy apart, releasing a gush of Robert's slimy cum from inside her. Robert moved closer, the tip of his cock nestling between the fleshy lips. Groaning softly, he leaned forward and felt the head of his cock slipping into the hot wetness of her pussy. Sylvia reached down, gripping his buttocks and pulled him further into her, arching her spine to take every inch of his hard cock. His smooth chest pressed against her nipples, squashing her breasts, as he thrust his cock slowly into her pussy.

"Fuck me Robert," Sylvia murmured, "Stick your cock into my cunt and fuck me hard."

Robert thrust deep into her, his balls slapping against the cheeks of her ass and the backs of her thighs. Her wet pussy made slurping noises as his cock slipped in and out, the ridge of his cock head rubbing against the base of her clit. Sylvia could feel the heat of his cock as he slid it in and out, the thrusts becoming harder and faster as his cock swelled inside her. She bucked against him, her pussy sucking him into her body and devouring the hard rod of his cock. The air seemed to be thick with the smell of sex and Robert could hardly breathe as Sylvia scissored her legs around his waist, spreading her thighs wider and dragging his cock deep inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sylvia screamed in his ear, "Oh Godddddd! I'm cumming! Fuck! Cum in my cunt! Fuck me!"

Robert stiffened as his whole body arched and his cock shot a thin stream of cum into her womb, emptying the last dregs of sperm from his aching balls. Sylvia spasmed, as though she was being electrified and, for a moment, she did not even breathe as her body bucked beneath him while she clung to him. Then, barely conscious, she swooned beneath him, falling back to the bed. His cock, still dribbling slid out of her pussy to leave a thin trail of slime across the top of her thigh. Panting, he rolled onto his side, his chest heaving, and his skin slick with sweat. Sylvia lay gasping beside him, cum seeping from between the lip of her pussy and smeared on her chin from sucking his cock clean. Turning onto her side, Sylvia looked at him for a moment that seemed to capture a lifetime between heartbeats.

"All you had to do was ask nicely," she whispered, "and you could have fucked me just like this."

Robert said nothing, just lay there and contemplated the silken trap she had set for him.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12