Folly! Ch. 01

Story Info
How will she ever explain it to her husband?
6.5k words
3.85
153.3k
22
4

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

Quietly, Miriam bent over and leant onto the handrail of the mezzanine level of the warehouse and watched intently, instantly turned on by the scene before her. The woman, a close work associate, was not more than ten feet away hungrily devouring the thick red cock of the warehouse manager as though she had not eaten for days. As her friend knelt there in the warehouse, her head moved back and forth, lips sliding smoothly over the stiff shaft, while the man moaned above her lightly.

Miriam felt her cunt tighten and grow wet with excitement. Her arse quivered and she wiggled it in the hope that the growing tingle would subside. But she was now too turned on by the sight and she knew that she would need some form of release.

The woman below her moaned as the man's hips started to move. He was beginning to fuck the woman's face and, from what Miriam could see in her eyes, she was enjoying it immensely. She felt the lips of her cunt opening and the moisture increasing. There was no doubt about it... she was very aroused by what she was observing!

It was then that she heard light footsteps and the breathing of someone behind her. Now I'm in for it, she thought without turning around to see who was there. This is real trouble and probably the end of my job - and theirs! She hoped that the person behind her was just as turned on as she was herself. It was then that she felt hands on her loose skirt as it was lifted up over her arse. Oh, shit! Trouble I was expecting, but not this kind. She felt her skirt drop lightly, almost caressingly, onto the small of her back. The man stopped breathing - for surely it was a man - as he discovered her red garterbelt, stockings and panties. Miriam smiled to herself. Perhaps the man had thought of her as a woman who only wore pantyhose but she had worn them only once. That had been enough. Stockings were so much sexier and all of the men she knew preferred them.

Now the stranger's hands moved over the silkiness of her panty clad arse cheeks. His touch was light and gentle. His hands continued to caress her arse through her panties as her eyes remained rivetted to the scene before her.

The man below her had moved his hands onto the back of the woman's head and he was fucking her more forcefully. His breath was shortening - he was, quite clearly, close to cumming. Fervently she wished that she could see it happen but that was unlikely as most men liked to have their cum swallowed by the women they fucked. Strange... It was always more exciting to watch a cock spurt out its hot contents.

Miriam felt the man's fingers move down, touching the moist gusset of her panties and he pressed his fingers forward between the fabric covered lips of her cunt. She opened her legs to the persistent fingers pressing back against them, forcing both the fingers and her panties into the wetness. She gasped as his finger touched her clit through the material. Now his hands moved to the waistband of her underwear. His fingers probed under the elastic and pulled the panties as far down her thighs as he could. She felt the warmth of his admiring gaze on the twin moons of her arse knowing that she had a great arse. His hands returned to her arse, caressing it lightly before they moved downward to her exposed cunt again. She was glad that she had removed the hair around her cunt the previous night. The man would be able to see how her cunt had flowered and it would be obvious that she was very wet down there. She quivered with the wanton excitement of it all. She was so turned on now that she could scream.

Tentatively, almost as though he was frightened she would tell him to stop, he inserted a single finger into her wet cunt. It slid in so easily, she thought. He pumped it in and out, slowly at first but increasing in pace as he realised that her hips moved with him. Then, as suddenly as it had started, the finger was removed. She moaned quietly in disappointment, then gasped as the finger was replaced by the head of the man's cock. He forced it into her roughly and she moaned again. He pumped in and out several times before he pushed his cock up to the top of her cunt and stopped there. Miriam was having trouble concentrating on what she was watching.

The man below her extracted his thick, red cock from the woman's mouth and began to pump furiously at it.

"Cum on my face, Peter, cum all over it!" Miriam heard the woman cry out.

The first ribbon of cum exploded from the end of the cock and drove up the woman's pretty face to her hair. Another thick stream instantly followed the first, laying along her nose and across her cheek. Stream after stream of the thick warm cum layered across her face as the woman's tongue licked at the cum which had already run down and reached her lips. Then the man had finished and as he pumped his cock a few last times, the woman moved forward and ran her tongue over the still rampant cock. She licked the last of his cum away and pumped his cock in the hope of more. Most of her pretty face was covered in the man's ropy, white cum.

As the woman's mouth continued to bathe Peter's cock, Miriam felt the cock in her cunt begin to move again and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feelings but still thinking about what she had just seen. Never before had she watched to other people in the intimate act of making love. There had been no act of love here. It had been so wanton, so wild, and the man's cock was still had - not satisfied even after cumming on her face so hard and so voluminously. She wished she had been able to be a part of what had happened before her eyes.

Her thoughts faded as she felt the hands of the man in her cunt reach around and under her. His fingers plucked at the buttons of her suit jacket. She never wore a bra anymore. Her big tits were firm and needed no support. This morning she had decided not to wear a blouse as the jacket was a smart one which buttoned high enough to cover most of her tits. Then the fingers had her jacket open and her big tits burst free of the restraining fabric. She raised her arms and let the man strip away the jacket leaving her bare to the waist. Miriam reflected that she was beyond caring that anyone might be watching. She wanted his hands on her hot tits.

With her eyes still closed, she shoved herself back at him, mutely imploring him to continue the fucking. His hands rested on her hips as his cock started its sliding motions again. She was disappointed that his hands had not stayed at her tits. Then, to her surprise, she felt a pair of lips at her right nipple and, before she could open her eyes to discover what was happening, another mouth was sucking at her left tit. She left her eyes closed, deciding not to see the men, and revelled in the pleasure as it washed over her quivering body.

Now the man behind her increased his pace rapidly. He fucked her furiously, rocking her to and fro at a fierce rate as his cock pierced deep into the core of her. The owners of the lips on her tits moved their hands up and grabbed her tits so that they did not lose their precarious lip lock on her nipples.

Immediately she felt the cock in her cunt begin to throb and then it bucked and shook. She could feel the heat and wetness of the man's cum as it shot up into her cunt, mixing as it did with her own slick juices.

"No!" she cried out to herself. "I haven't cum yet!"

But it was too late. The man withdrew his cock dragging a silver thread of cum which stretched elastically from her cunt to the tip of his cock. He pulled back breaking the tenuous connection which continued to wiggle below his red cock head. He wiped his cock across her arse cheek leaving a silver trail which glistened in the warehouse lighting.

To her continuing surprise, another cock slipped into her well lubricated cunt. Yet neither of the two mouths on her tits had moved away! There must be four men here, she thought deliciously. The man behind her now was obviously very excited. He began at a rapid pace, his arse oscillating frantically as his cock pulsed into her cum-filled cunt. His breathing was already ragged and the strokes of his cock became progressively shorter. It was not long before his cock exploded. His hot cum raced up the length of his shaft invading her cunt and mingling with that of his predecessor.

This time, as the cock withdrew, someone popped the fastenings of her skirt. Without opening her eyes, Miriam pushed the men away from her tits, shrugged the skirt off her hips and down her long shapely legs taking her filmy panties with it. With an abandon she never thought she would feel, Miriam kicked the skirt to one side leaving her high heels in place. Descending to her hands and knees, she silently indicated that she was ready to take on two men at a time. Instantly there were murmurs around her. Still with closed eyes, she felt two men working their way under her. A pair of hands pushed her tits together and a single mouth reattached itself to her swollen, lust-filled nipples. The other man slid further under her and his mouth began to suck at her dripping cunt before his tongue started to tease her stiffened clit. She felt another cock push its way into her cunt as she heard the distinctive sound of a zip descend in front of her.

Delighted by the thought, she opened her eyes a little to be greeted by the sight of a huge cock. It could easily have been the one which had just fucked the face of the other woman. It was long and thick with purple veins which stood out and wriggled their way down the length of the reddened monster. It was very red and the head was that crimson-purple colour which seems to be reserved for erect and very excited cocks. The man shuffled forward on his knees and she reached out with her tongue. Slowly her tongue licked the piss slit then over the head and around it. The man groaned and pushed forward making his intentions obvious. Miriam opened her lips a little and, still maintaining a little resistance, allowed the bloated cock to burrow its way into her mouth. It wasn't hard to do as she was assisted by the incessant shoving of the hips of the man as he ground his cock into her red-lipped mouth.

The mouth on her tits continued to suck excitedly at the stiff nipples, first one then the other so that the sensations were tremendous. Beginning at the nipples they radiated outward then down to her cunt where the other tongue laved away and lashed at her cunt lips and swollen clit. These sensations, combined with the exhilaration of having a cock in her cunt and another in her mouth, proved too much and she felt a huge orgasm building within her stomach. Fleetingly, in order to prolong the inevitable climax, she wondered who all of these men were. Then all her conscious thought processes were drowned as the waves of her first climax crested and broke over her quivering body.

"Aaarrrgghhh! Aaarrrgghhh! she moaned as the sensations reached a peak. Then she clamped her hips back down over the cock in her mouth.

The man behind her began to jerk and buck. He threw his hips at her, fucking her savagely, before suddenly pulling his cock from her sloppy cunt as he came. The cum flew from the bloated shaft, up over her arse in a stream landing in her long, strawberry blonde trusses. The white streamer descended gracefully and landed, laying right down the middle of her back in a continuous, crazed white line. The man's convulsing cock slithered along the crack of her arse and spasmed violently again. The next white ribbon arced upwards landing on her red garterbelt and arse cheeks. The cock contracted three more times spewing the molten cum onto the rounded cheeks of her arse and into the crack which separated them. Slowly, it ran down her arse in tiny rivulets as the next man took his place at her cunt.

As the fourth man's cock entered her, Miriam began to writhe with pleasure. Her climax hit her hard and her tongue savagely lashed the cock in her mouth. The man fucking her mouth had been on the verge of cumming and he pulled his cock from her mouth while Miriam watched the cum erupt from the end of it. Miriam opened her mouth but the man was pumping his cock so vigorously that the cum flew everywhere. It hit her on the nose, splashed over both cheeks and forehead. Eventually a gusher arrived in her mouth and, while she savoured the taste, the man continued to his attempt to cover her face with the last of his white fluids. Her tongue lashed out, slithering around in the slippery cum drawing the morsels away as they were offered.

As though at some unspoken command, the men sucking her tits and cunt had stopped and Miriam felt many strong hands lift her and turn her onto her back. She was placed gently on a crate which someone had thoughtfully covered with something thick and soft. The box was just the right size as she felt her cunt at one end while her head hung over the other.

"Don't stop," she sighed and moaned softly to the men around her without opening her eyes. She had no intention of destroying the lewd images she had conjured by opening her yes and breaking the spell.

Immediately, a cock was placed between the open lips of her sodden cunt. Hard fingers slid under the cock, prying her cunt lips apart and allowing the shaft to nestle into her cunt while still being outside it. The cock began to slowly and gently slide along the length of her wet cunt lips and up over the length of her engorged clit. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around the owner of the cock, pulling him backwards and forwards. His pace began to increase, almost imperceptively at first before his lust gained an uncontrollable momentum. Miriam threw her head back as another orgasm hit her. She opened her mouth to moan out her satisfaction but her voice was cut off a another cock was stuffed inside it. Her tongue flailed around the hard, smooth intruder and she detected a trail of pre-cum around its head. The man fucked his cock into her face using her mouth like a cunt as she continued to whip her tongue around its head in her frenzy of pleasure.

Now she felt someone climbing over her and she naively wondered why anyone would be there. The man descended over her stomach and placed his long cock in the deep valley between her tits. With a sudden understanding of the man's desires, Miriam gathered up her luscious tits and pushed them together and over his cock. The man began his primal movements leaving Miriam wishing that she could see this wanton act. In her mind's eye she could see his cock piercing the tunnel she had created for him with her tits.

The man at her cunt now rammed his cock into the warm, overflowing depths of her cunt and fucked her rapidly. Obviously, Miriam thought, the man would not last long as more erotic sensations started the climb to the heights of another tremendous orgasm.

The stiff shaft in her mouth now matched the movements of the cock in her cunt and, as she moaned and shuddered her way into another orgasm, both cocks flooded her with more of their precious seed. She felt the spasming and the heat of the semen being deposited into her seething cunt. However, she got all that and the taste of the cum which gushed into her mouth in a series of jolting explosions. The tartness of the taste only spurred her on to a greater pitch of excitement as the voluminous cum forced its way out of the sides of her mouth, rolling down her peach coloured cheeks into her hair.

The two men withdrew as one, instantly replaced by two more. While these two men started their combined assault on her ravaged and open body, the man fucking her tits began the little jerking movements that she knew would bring him faster to his climax. Now she was determined to see the cum pour from his cock onto her body and she shook her head indicating to the man with his cock in her mouth that she wanted him to back off. Courteously, he obliged and Miriam lifted her head. She watched, fascinated, as the cock reaming out the tit tunnel. Miriam was excited by the thought that these men were so turned on by her and once again she found herself wondering who they all were. However tempted she was, she kept her eyes closed, shaking the thought from her mind as her body shook itself into another climax.

As she came down from the passionate pleasures of her orgasm, she turned her attention to the cock in front of her face. It had moved forward now. She noticed that it did not disappear all the way into her tit valley when it retracted. She opened her mouth and reached out with her tongue finding that she could easily bathe the head of the man's cock each time it moved forward. She could even get the head between her lips when he pushed harder. A pair of hands held her head making it easier for her and less tiring as she brought her tit fucker to his inevitable climax. Faster and faster he pounded her tits and mouth. The faster he went, the faster she flailed her tongue around the swollen cock. Then, without warning, he threw his head back and cried out loudly.

Miriam pulled her head back and watched intently. "Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," the man moaned as he jerked off his cock with the fulsome orbs of her tits. The first burst of cum flew thickly from his cock and landed like a string of pearls on Miriam's chest above her tits. Then another string of the thick pearls burst forth followed by another and another. Now the cock withdrew into the snug warmth of her tits and, as the cum oozed out over them, she became grateful for the lubricating characteristics of the slippery, white cum. Miriam watched, amazed, as more cum seeped out from high up in the tunnel of her tits. A few more violent jerks and the man was done. As he climbed off her, she heard him mutter something about loving to tit fuck and how she had been his best yet.

Immediately the man was replaced by another. This cock gleamed with hardness and he rubbed it into the thick pool of cum between her tits before he brutally scooped up her tits in his rough hands. Then he plunged his shining hardness, wetly lubricated by the hot cum of her earlier tit fucker, into the chasm he had made for himself in her flesh.

She reached up with her hand and scooped up what was left of the glistening cum on her tits and chest. Miriam wiped it over her tongue and lips lustfully as her head was lowered. The man who had been holding her head placed his rock-hard cock on her lips and pushed it back into her mouth again. Excited to new levels by what they had seen, he fucked into her mouth with renewed vigour and lust.

Miriam felt the thick cock in her cunt begin to pulsate and explode sending rivers of viscous cum into her. As it pulled out it was replaced again. This time her cunt fucker lifted her long legs up and over his shoulders. Gripping her silken, stocking clad thighs, he drove savagely into her cum-filled cunt with his rampant cock.

Miriam moaned loudly around the flailing, spasming cock in her mouth. She was shaking - cumming again - and suddenly the cock in her mouth was removed. Quickly, she opened her eyes just in time to see the cum fly out from the end of the cock falling onto her big tits. Nearly instantaneously, the cock fucking her tits exploded sending its load of cum everywhere over her face and neck. She gasped lustfully as one man's molten cum ran down the slopes of her tits while she felt another load run over her pretty face and into her hair.

Both men pulled away from her glistening, wet, cum-covered body leaving the cock in her cunt the only thing on which she needed to concentrate. He was getting close to cumming and, as though not to be outdone, Miriam shuddered through another intense orgasm as the cock erupted in her sperm filled cunt. The man pulled his spurting cock out and directed the cum stream up over her stomach. She watched as more cum poured out of him than she could have believed possible. She was pleased that he had not released the load in her mouth as she watched spurt after spurt of the thick, creamy cum burst out and spread over her in crazy, white ropes. Finally, he too was finished and she was left on her own in the semi-dark warehouse, panting with unsatiated lust and for breath, still intensely puzzled about the identity of so many men who had brought her so much passion and wanton pleasure.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers
12