Folly! Ch. 10

Story Info
One must not neglect one's friends.
4.3k words
4.02
37.2k
3
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers

The following Saturday Gabrielle arrived at about three. She breezed in and made herself right at home immediately. Miriam suggested a swim. Gabrielle came out of the bathroom in a stunning white bikini which showed off her figure to perfection. The top was almost immodest, held her full tits high and pushed them slightly together. The bottom was narrow at both front and back and the sides rode up over her hips. As her skin had an olive complexion the effect of the white bikini was stunning. Miriam wore her brief, blue one piece which contrasted with her fair skin and strawberry blonde hair.

Roger's eye nearly fell out when her saw the two women and he could barely keep his eyes off Gabrielle. Miriam was pleased that he was already lusting after Gabrielle and she carefully noted the erection in his briefs.

After the swim Roger stayed outside in the sun at the far end of the pool and read a book while Gabrielle helped in the kitchen. Miriam watched as Gabrielle continued to cast glances in Roger's direction.

"You like Roger, don't you?" Miriam asked.

""Sure. He's a nice guy."

"That's not what I mean, Gabrielle, and you know it."

Gabrielle laughed. "All right, Miriam, I admit that he's got my juices running but he's your husband and from what You've told me he's absolutely straight - quite unlike you!"

Miriam reached out and stroked her face. "You are sweet, Gabrielle, but I've a growing suspicion that Roger wants more from our relationship sexually." Miriam allowed her hand to drop to Gabrielle's shoulder, caressing the girl's neck. "He's hinted lately that he'd like to watch me with other men."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's got me thinking that maybe it's time to let him catch me with someone else."

Miriam's hand now moved down onto Gabrielle's tit. She pulled the bikini top aside and licked the nipple. Gabrielle sighed and, arching her back, she pushed her tit further into Miriam's mouth.

"Are you sure that he's ready for a scene between two women though, Miriam?"

Miriam lifted her head away from the turgid nipple. "What do you mean?" she asked before she kissed her way across to the other tit. Her hands drifted down to Gabrielle's arse and began to move across the sensitive skin at the top of her legs.

"Oooo, that feels nice," Gabrielle sighed before she gathered her thoughts and concentrated on what she was trying to say. "Men are strange creatures. The thought of two women sucking each other to a cum turns them on immensely but few know how to handle it if it's their wife. That's so good that I'll have to let you suck me in a moment. Please stop, Miriam. You may spoil everything if you don't listen to me."

Miriam pulled away feeling disappointed and leant against the sink. The thought of licking Gabrielle's pretty cunt had turned her on and she really wanted to get and give some sexual satisfaction. The sight of Gabrielle's tits hanging out from her bikini top had her still thinking about her needs. Gabrielle continued on without taking any notice of her exposed tits and stiff nipples.

"What he will want will be some definite evidence that you are still turned on by someone of the opposite sex. Otherwise he might think that there is something wrong with him and that you have gone lesbian on him. After he is convinced that you are still emotionally faithful to him and that it's only the sexual kick that you're after then you can involve him in some bi play."

Miriam nodded. "Okay, that makes sense."

"What about Phil? Would he be in it?"

"Phil's cock is constantly hard when he's here. Whether or not he'd be a part of it with Roger around... well, that may be a different story."

"Then I suggest that we manipulate the situation for ourselves. Phil's due to arrive here in about half an hour, right?"

Miriam nodded.

"This is what I propose we do... " Gabrielle explained her plan to Miriam. They agreed on the details and put the plan into action.

"Darling?" Miriam called out to Roger. She could see him through the kitchen window as he lay on the sun lounge.

He put his book down and looked up. "Yes, Sweetheart?"

"Coffee?"

"That would be lovely."

A few moments later he heard the kettle boil and Miriam call out, "I've got no ice cream for tonight. I'm slipping down to the shop."

"Hey, I'll go," he replied.

"No stay there. You look comfortable and I'm in no rush. Gabrielle's going to finish getting the coffee." She watched Roger shrug and pick up his book again. "Thanks, Gabrielle," she said and kissed the girl full on the lips. Then she fled out of the house, her heart beating madly from the excitement of what she and Gabrielle were doing.

A few moments later Roger was disturbed again.

"Roger," Gabrielle cried out. "Can you come in and help me with something?"

She watched as he bounced out of the sun lounge nearly tripping over himself in his rush to get to her. Yes, he lusted after her and it wouldn't be hard to get him to fuck her.

"Do you know where Miriam keeps the coffee?" she asked. She'd moved it into the very back of the cupboard before he'd arrived so that he would have to bend over and stretch out. While he did she pulled the cups of her bikini bra further aside so that the nipples were now barely covered. Not that they needed to be - they were practically sticking out through the fabric!

As Roger came out of the cupboard she turned blindly, as though searching for something, finishing up in his arms. The looked at each other. Roger seemed embarrassed at his thoughts and Gabrielle knew approximately what they would be. She leaned into him and, encircling him with her arms, kissed him full on the lips. Roger tried to pull away but Gabrielle held him and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Their kissing became more passionate and frantic. Eventually they came up for breath. As they did Gabrielle reached for the lump at the front of his swimming briefs.

"We can't, Gabrielle," he complained. "Miriam will be back soon."

"Not for ages yet," she replied as she dropped to her knees and took his rigid cock into her warm mouth. "She's picking up some things for me and I arranged for her to have to go all over the place to get them."

"You mean...?"

"That's exactly what I mean," she said as she went back to the red head of his cock and licked it all over.

"Mmmmmm," Roger moaned. "Well, if we have time, I want to fuck you properly then. Come on." He grabbed her hand and dragged her into the master bedroom. He stopped and kissed her again. His hands were now moving all over her back. They moved down to her arse and cupped the cheeks. His fingers massaged the sensitive flesh of her arse cheeks while she pulled at his cock and felt his balls.

Roger's hands pulled at the strings of her bikini top and, as it fell from her body, her tits tumbled out into his hands. His fingers searched for and found her thick erect nipples. Gabrielle gasped as she felt her body respond to the caressing of her tits and she felt her cunt begin to juice up at the prospect of getting this man's thick cock all the way into her cunt.

From the doorway Miriam watched with a satisfied smile as her best friend and her husband groped at each other. She had parked her car around the corner and given Gabrielle ten minutes as agreed and then come back on foot. She had half expected to find them sitting in some engrossed discussion but she had to hand it to Gabrielle. Ten minutes had been enough as Gabrielle had claimed it would be. Roger bent his head to Gabrielle's high riding tits and sucked at the nipples. His hands pushed her bikini bottom down her legs exposing the trimmed cunt hair and shaven lips to his gaze. Roger fell to his knees and pushed his tongue into the gap between the top of her legs. Gabrielle opened her legs and, grabbing his head, forced his tongue up into the succulent cunt lips. The wet folds of her cunt spread before the invading tongue.

Gabrielle looked over to the door and smiled at Miriam. She returned the smile and returned her eyes to Roger as she watched he husband sucking Gabrielle's cunt. After several minutes, Gabrielle collapsed onto the bed, her legs spread wider now as the tongue penetrated deeper into her. She lifted her legs over Roger's shoulders which allowed him better access to her wet slit. Now the tongue pulled out of her cunt and attacked the bud of her clit.

Miriam watched Gabrielle close her eyes and begin to writhe around. She knew just what Gabrielle was feeling. Roger gave great head and she watched as Gabrielle repeatedly humped her cunt into Roger's sucking face, pushing her cunt onto his probing tongue before crying out as her climax came uncontrollably.

"Aaaaaaaarrggghhhh!" she cried out loudly. "Oh, Roger, lick it more. Lick it! Lick my cunt out while I cum. Oooow, ooooooooooo, I'm cumming!"

Roger's hands held her hips steady as his tongue maintained it's assault of her clit and cunt lips. Soon her frenzied body movements subsided into a series of spasms and gently quaking. Her breathe came in short but deep gasps as she sucked the air into her lungs. She gasped even louder as Roger's cock sunk into her cunt. Deeper and deeper it went until his pubic hair rubbed into hers. Roger bent over her and together they moved up the bed so that Roger could get his legs onto it. Not once did his cock slip out during the transfer and, as they settled, he began to move his unyielding cock in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

Miriam felt warm hands on the skin of her back and breath at her ear.

"Mind if I join in?" Phil whispered as he pushed the straps of her swim suit off her arms. His hands came up and cupped her big tits as they hung under her. He pinched the nipples gently and then pulled her sarong and the rest of the swim suit off her hips.

Miriam looked back. Phil was naked, his cock huge and distended. He moved forward to slip his cock into her.

"Ooooooh, nice," she whispered as he slipped his cock into her tight cunt. "But not here, Phil,"

"Why not?"

"Roger will find us."

"So what! He's got nothing to complain about if you and I fuck each other silly. Not only that but I'd like to fuck you while you watch him fucking her."

"Like you did the other day?"

"What do you mean?" he asked guiltily.

"Well, you fucked me after you had watched me fucking Steve in the lounge room. Thought that you'd gotten away with it didn't you?"

"How did you know?"

Miriam smiled as he grasped her tits and pulled her onto his cock properly. "There's a big mirror in the lounge. I could see your reflection as you watched us. When you came back in I thought that you were going to wake me up so I feigned sleep and let you think that I thought you were Steve. When I asked you to fuck me I knew exactly who I was asking. And I must say that I enjoyed it immensely."

Phil bent over her and rested his weight on one hand. The other never once stopped its arousal of her tits. His big, thick cock seesawed in and out of her slick cunt creating in her the same fantastic sensations as she had experienced with him before. His hands worked away at her tits alternatively arousing the sensitive tit flesh and then rubbing and pulling at her nipples. Miriam moaned quietly and watched Gabrielle's beautifully lush body as her own husband turned her over and entered her cunt from behind. Like Phil had done with her, Roger took her tits and played with her long nipples lifting Gabrielle onto a higher plane of arousal. Miriam saw that Gabrielle was now pushing hard back into Roger as his cock increased the pace of its in and out movements.

She was aware that Gabrielle was nearing another orgasm and she wished that Phil would touch her clit. Still, the sensations in her tits and cunt were wonderful and Phil only had two hands. She reached under herself and tweaked her own clit and then began to rub it furiously. Now she was reaching the same heights as Gabrielle. Her breath began to shorten and her arse started a grinding movement against Phil's hips. She could feel his balls as they slapped against her cunt mound every time he pushed forward. Her hand felt for and found his ball sack and she squeezed his balls whenever he pushed into her.

Gabrielle began to wail and groan and Miriam saw her husband's arse move into a higher gear. It flailed up and down, pounding into Gabrielle hard. How it did not hurt the girl she was not sure but, then again, she thought, who cared. The feelings racing through her at that moment began to reach a peak and she, like Gabrielle, pushed back against the body behind her. Suddenly she too came and she closed her eyes so that she only needed to concentrate on the waves of pleasure which rushed around inside her. Time after time she thought that her climax had come to an end but as each spasm ended she found that another bigger one had started to build to a peak.

Now a new sensation had begun as her hand was brushed away from her clit and a tongue replaced it. The tongue worked its way around her swollen and spread cunt lips and it must have been running along Phil's shaft as he fucked in and out of her, Miriam was fascinated by the new feelings but she wanted to know. Was it Gabrielle under her or did the tongue belong to Roger?

Underneath her Roger licked and sucked at her clit as he watched Phil's shaft penetrating his wife's cunt. Phil's balls slapped into his forehead and nose as the man fucked Miriam. He'd never been this close to another man's cock before. This one was bringing Miriam lots of pleasure and he was pleased just to be part of the action. He marvelled at the smoothness of its thrusting as it slid deeply in and out of Miriam's cunt. Gabrielle knelt to one side of Roger's legs and began to pull on his hard cock. For a moment she cradled his balls in one hand and pumped the shaft with the other but then she moved her hand away from his balls and began to pull on Miriam's long nipples. Slowly Roger's hips began to thrust upward as her movements increased his lust.

Suddenly Phil's cock slipped from Miriam's slick cunt sheath and rubbed along Roger's nose and over his lips. He pulled his head away from it then, as the wet cock, powered by gravity and Phil's thrusting hips, followed his face down still sliding over his lips and nose. Roger reached up and grabbed the shaft repositioning it at Miriam's splayed cunt lips. The cock slid back in smoothly as Roger ran his tongue around his lips. He could taste a delicious cocktail of Miriam's cunt juices on his lips together with generous amounts of Phil's pre-cum.

Roger went back to licking Miriam's clit no longer concerned about the proximity of Phil's cock. He had always been worried about contact with another man's cock but now that it had happened it didn't seem to bother him. His tongue now slid over Miriam's clit and cunt lips occasionally sliding across Phil's thrusting cock shaft. Then Phil's cock slipped out of Miriam's cunt again and it's head slid along Roger's tongue. Instinctively, Roger pulled away again but his lust got the better of him when the cock followed him down so he opened his mouth further and let the cock push inside. Tentatively he ran his tongue over the head of the cock. Then he lashed it with his tongue again less hesitantly before he closed his lips over the cock and allowed it to thrust gently between his lips.

"Fuck, Miriam!" Gabrielle whispered. "You're not going to believe this but Roger is sucking Phil's cock!"

Miriam opened her eyes and looked at Gabrielle. "Great," she replied quietly. She looked down and found herself staring at Roger's still hard cock in Gabrielle's hand. There was a residue of milky cum seeping from the end of it and her tongue slid out and danced lightly around its head removing the fresh cum and Gabrielle's pussy juices from its surface.

Roger groaned and Gabrielle watched Miriam lick his cock again. She was a beautiful woman and she thought that she was more desirable than ever as she took Roger's cock. Her tongue swiped the end of his cock again before her lips opened slightly and allowed his cock to push into her mouth. Her tongue continued to work over his cock, sliding over the end and teasing the underside of the head of his cock even though he had entered her mouth with it.

Phil knew that Roger's mouth had been sucking his cock and strangely he found that he was not revolted by it at all. He allowed the pleasure to flow through him as he gently fucked Roger's mouth. Then he felt Roger's fingers encircle his shaft and begin to pump it as his tongue swirled over the head. He was close to cumming and he wondered if Roger was aware that he would soon get a load of cum in his mouth if her was not careful. Then again, given the wonderful sensations he was creating, would it bother him at all?

Then Roger released Phil's cock from his mouth and placed it between Miriam's cunt lips again. Phil thrust inside her and began to fuck her tight cunt. Then he increased the pace and power of his strokes into her cunt.

Roger watched and believed it likely that Phil was about to cum. Miriam could have told him that it was true for she had sensed the tightening of his grip and the jerking of his cock in her for about a minute. Roger pulled out from under Miriam. Immediately Gabrielle replaced him and began to suck at Miriam's clit. Roger repositioned his cock at Miriam's lips and she happily resumed her sucking of the big prick as Phil's smooth cock strokes became jerky movements. Soon he tossed his head back and cried out.

"Oh, shit. Oooh... Oh - oh, I'm cumming."

His body spasmed and quaked as his sexual tension was relieved. Roger couldn't believe how long Phil shook for as his cock pumped spurt after spurt of cum into his wife.

Underneath Miriam, Gabrielle was getting her share of the cum which Phil was pumping into Miriam. It came out in long white strings and she took her tongue away from Miriam's cunt so that she could watch the thick cum descend slowly toward her. She opened her mouth as the first burst came out and tried to catch it in her mouth but it hit her in the nose and layered across it like sun lotion. As the second squirt descended gracefully toward her she managed to get it onto her outstretched tongue. She savoured the taste especially since it had mingled with Miriam's cunt juices. The taste was something special and she caught the third load before it had even descended to her mouth. Now her tongue went back to work and it slavered around until Phil withdrew his cock from Miriam's sopping cunt.

Miriam pulled her head back from Roger's cock and looked up at him. lovingly. "Please, Roger," she begged, "Please fuck my arse with your big cock."

Phil sat back satisfied and watched as Roger moved around to her arse and gently pried her cheeks apart. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her arse. It soon became obvious that Roger had never fucked his wife's arse.

"Are you absolutely sure this is what you want, Miriam?"

"Stick it in. Stick it in! I want to feel your cock inside my arse. I want you to shoot your cum right up inside me so that I can feel it there for the rest of the night."

Now Gabrielle reached up and pulled Miriam onto her mouth. Her tongue plunged into her friend's cunt slit and lapped at the thick cum inside her.

Miriam's mouth dropped onto the cum filled pussy in front of her. This is Roger's cum in her she thought and the idea spurred her on to get the cum out. She carefully placed her mouth right over the opening of Gabrielle's cunt and she began to suck the viscous fluids up out of it as Roger pushed into her rear end with his cock and Gabrielle teased her clit and cunt.

Roger's cock was slowly disappearing into her arse now. His face was red and he was close to cumming. The lust that he felt was apparent in his face as he drew his breath in deeply and stopped all movement after he had pushed right into her rear. Gabrielle and Miriam continued to suck each other to orgasm. They both began to moan and shake about together. Roger had to hold Miriam's hips still so that her grinding hips did not bring him off too early. He wanted to fuck her arse more than anything and he was determined not to miss out.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers
12