Folly! Ch. 12

Story Info
First the bartender, then...
3.7k words
3.95
33.6k
2
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers

It was less than a week later that Miriam and Roger went out on the prowl again. This time they selected a bar -The Way, a sleazy club for the working class man - and they sat at a booth in the quietest, darkest corner of the room. It was early and the place was deserted apart from the barman who seemed unhappy to serve them at the booth. Miriam got up and sauntered over to the bar. She leant over it and smiled at him

"What'll it be?" he asked her as he peered lecherously down the deep front of Miriam's dress. She was wearing the same revealing black dress she had worn to the X-rated theatre together with black stockings, suspenders, panties and high heeled shoes.

"That depends entirely on what's being offered," Miriam said suggestively as she looked greedily at the stiff cock in his trousers. The barman was older, probably around forty five, and attractive in spite of the middle aged spread which had begun already.

"Anything you want, lady," the man replied with a cheeky smile. "Ya just gotta ask an' a good lookin' broad like you can have whatever ya want."

"You might not want to give me what I ask for with my husband sitting over there."

"If you're worried about that, lady, you're in the wrong bar. We have naked broads dancin' here tonight. Some of the things that happen here durin' the night would make a whore's hair curl."

"In that case," Miriam began, "I want you to come around here and fuck me!"

"You serious?"

Miriam smiled sweetly at him while she pulled her panties over her arse and down her long legs. She stood up and tossed them to him. "Need more proof?"

"What if customers come through the door?"

"They'll just have to wait their turn, won't they? Any more questions?"

"Shit no!" the barman exclaimed quietly. The man came around to stand behind her and she heard the familiar sound of a zip being lowered. The man's hard cock throbbed between her spread legs as he lifted her tiny skirt up onto her hips and surveyed her naked arse.

"Ya know, this is a real turn on for me," he told her. "I can't get my woman to wear these stockings. Yet they're a real buzz. They make your legs seem like they go on forever." His hands ran up the inside of her thighs making her shudder with desire.

Miriam glanced over to Roger who sat watching happily. She flashed him a big grin and was rewarded with a returned smile which told her to continue. The man's fingers had reached her moist cunt and had begun to probe its damp depths.

"What's the story with your ol' man, sweetheart?" the barman asked her as he bent her at the hips and pushed her forward over the bar.

"He likes to watch," she replied succinctly.

"Stupid prick! Doesn't know what he's missin' out on." The man pulled his fingers out of her cunt and spread her cunt lips with one hand.

"He doesn't miss out," Miriam told him as his cock speared up into her.

"Likes to go second, does he?" The man's hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock fully before he began to move in and out of her.

"Mmmmm," Miriam sighed as she enjoyed the feeling of the man's thick cock rhythmically fucking into her from behind. "Sometimes he likes more than one guy to cum inside me before he fucks me."

The barman's excited cock was already pounding her pudenda while his balls swung up onto her erect clit with each forward stroke. He reached forward and rubbed his hands over her big tits through the brief dress. Her sensitive nipples began to lengthen and grow stiff under the treatment. The barman's cock strokes grew shorter as his arousal increased until his arse was a blur of excited activity.

"You mean a classy broad like you wants to take on more than one fella?" the man said between gasps.

"Sure. The more the merrier. How many men do you think will want to fuck a hot slut like me tonight?"

The barman groaned as his cock burst. Miriam could feel the ejaculating cum as it spurted up inside her cunt. The man slowed his movements now but the strokes got longer forcing his cock higher up into the cunt sheath where the cock spewed out the rest of its load.

Just as the barman pulled out the door of the bar swung open and two men came in. They were in their mid thirties and they were obviously excited by the sight of a stocking‑clad woman bent forward with her dress up around her waist. The barman stuffed his cock back into his pants and looked up.

"Jack, Bill," he greeted the new arrivals. "It's free for all comers," he added to the men as he moved behind the bar with a satisfied grin.

One of the men pulled his pants down around his knees and shuffled up to her rear. He lifted his cock up and slid it into the slippery cum of his predecessor. Then he pushed into Miriam's cunt and began to grind away at her. His hands rested on her upper thighs just below her hips and he hammered into her cunt as though it had been years since he had fucked a woman.

His friend ordered a beer from the flushed barman and settled back to watch the arousing sight.

Miriam shuddered into an orgasm as the man behind her pinched her fabric‑covered nipples and pulled at her tits roughly. He was highly excited already and as he stepped up the pace he grabbed her tits and crudely pulled her hips and cunt back onto his cock repeatedly.

"Ooooooooo... " moaned Miriam as her legs shook weakly under her quivering body. "Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck meeeee!"

The man at the bar moved one stool closer to the action and began feeling her wildly swaying tits as he sipped at his beer. He slipped the strap from her right shoulder and scooped the exposed breast out into the open. He loosely wrapped his hand around the firm flesh allowing the stiff nipple to stimulate the palm of his hand as it waggled about on it. Then he noticed Roger in the corner. He looked over to the gawking barman.

"What's the story over there?" he asked as he nodded in Roger's direction.

"Her ol' man apparently," the barman replied. "Likes to get his jollies by surveyin' the action."

"Awful fuckin' waste."

"You've no cause for complainin'" the barman chastised him. "You'd have to pay to fuck someone this classy."

The man behind Miriam was close to coming as the door of the bar swung open again and another group of men, three this time, walked in. They stopped in their tracks as they realised the situation.

"Take a fuckin' number and join the queue, fellas" the man handling her tits said cheerfully. "She's mine next."

Suddenly the cock in her cunt began to jerk and convulse spitting its contents deep into her cunt. The man gasped as it spewed out into her and Miriam could feel the heat of the spunk shooting into her body. The hand at her tit stopped fondling her and withdrew at the same time as the cock in her cunt.

Immediately the man who had been playing with her tit was behind her dragging his rampant cock from his pants. He pulled the cheeks of her arse apart and, for a moment, Miriam thought that he was going to plunge his cock into her rear passage. However, his intention was otherwise and he rubbed his cock into the sopping, swollen lips of her open cunt.

As he plunged his cock into her Miriam could feel the hot, thick cum which had been deposited in her cunt begin to seep out and slowly ooze down her legs.

"Fuck!" exclaimed one of the newcomers. "Look at all that fuckin' cum!"

"How many have had already?" inquired another.

"He's the third," the barman replied dryly.

Miriam was pleased with the fucking. This man was the gentlest of the three so far but her state of arousal meant that he was also the most effective at giving her the greatest pleasure.

Roger was all grins in the corner as he watched his beautiful, buxom wife take the cock of the third man into her dripping cunt. He was massively aroused by the sight of the group of men who had gathered around her, having fucked her or still awaiting their turn in the tight wet hole between her legs. He'd so far seen her take on one man alone, then two unknown men in the back of a theatre and two men and a woman at home. The best had been the videoed trio of men who had taken her while he watched secretly. This, however, had all the makings of a Cecil B de Mille epic. The third man was driving his hard cock up into her cunt while three slavering, unknown characters who had not yet fucked her looked on in eager anticipation. Roger watched happily, his own cock as hard as any of the others in the bar, as the man bucked and jerked his load of cum into Miriam's pussy. He removed his wilting hard‑on from her cunt and moved away from her.

The next man quickly pushed his bloated shaft into her as another trio of men came into the bar and began to blend into the group of onlookers. There were now nine men congregating around Miriam who looked at the group with a wicked gleam in her eyes before she turned and grinned lasciviously at Roger. Yes, he thought, she was enjoying this thrill immensely. What had begun as a simple fuck with the barman had turned into a full blown gang‑bang of nine men and one cum‑filled woman.

Miriam could read the thoughts racing through Roger's mind. He was concerned that she would have trouble accommodating the assembly of men around her. He would be worried that if she declared that she'd had enough and the men wanted to go on with it. He'd never get her out of there but she knew what Roger could never know. She'd taken on more than this before, albeit that she had made use of three orifices. But that day, at the gym at David's school, there had been seventeen sex‑crazed boys and they had each been fucked and sucked more than once as she satiated them all. This group of horny men - what was it, eight, ten? ‑ was a picnic in the park by comparison. She would be satisfied. No doubt about that!

Miriam shook into another orgasm chasing the philosophical thoughts from her mind and she felt the next load of cum spurt out into her cunt sheath and another cock slide into the slippery tunnel. This man was rough with her pinching her nipples cruelly, one through the fabric of her dress. He violently shoved his cock into her causing her hips to jar into the front of the bar. Miriam climbed onto the footrail at the base of the bar and rested her thighs against the front edge of the bar and allowed the man to fuck her as hard as he wished. While it was uncomfortable it remained fun and pleasurable. She clenched her cunt muscles around his jerking cock harder in an attempt to get his rocks off earlier than the others so that someone gentler could get into her next.

Sure enough her hard work paid off as the man began to grunt and puff before his hot cum raced along the length of his stiff prick joining the combined cum of the other four. He pulled back from her quivering torso.

"Fuckin' slut needs more cock," he called out coarsely. "Who's next? She's got a tight fuckin' cunt."

Another man stood beside her and extracted his cock from his pants. The thick prick throbbed menacingly and he held it out for her inspection.

"How about ya gives me a nice head job?" he inquired bluntly but without obvious malice. "I'll pull out when I cum if ya wants me to."

Miriam reached out and touched the cock lovingly then shook her head. "Not tonight, lover," she told him as she stepped down off the footrail and shuffled back from the bar until she rested on her elbows. "There's only one slot open for business. Stick your cock in there or move aside and let someone else fuck me."

The man needed no further explanation of the rules for the night and he moved behind her and slipped inside her sopping cunt. He grabbed her suspender belt by the elastic suspenders and pulled her back onto his thick shaft. The man continued to hold the suspenders while he shafted her furiously.

Miriam felt his cock deep inside her as it thrust away, rhythmically in and out, causing his balls to slap at her mound and the erect clit that pushed through the upper reaches of her cunt lips. The sensation set off another shuddering orgasm which carried her to heights unscaled that night. The man, sensing her excitement pulled her dress from her shoulders baring her big, full flushed breasts to the collected circle of men. Now her dress was bunched up around her waist so that she was naked to the waist and was clad in only suspenders and stockings below that.

Miriam watched through her trance-like orgasmic state as one of the men climbed beneath her on his knees and reached up to grasp her swinging tit in his hands. He brought his mouth up to her breast and she felt to rasping of his stubbled beard on the soft sensitive flesh. Then his lips were at her breast nibbling gently at the nub of her tit sending her feelings back into orbit again. Someone else's hand was fondling her other breast now which only added further to the sensations she felt rushing around in her aroused body.

Suddenly the man fucking her jerked and went rigid behind her with his cock pushed into her as far as he could. He was trying not to cum but Miriam wanted as many men to cum inside her as possible. No long fucks tonight for her. So she wiggled her arse around and squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles. The man's breathing became laboured and, as she moved her arse in circles he came. His cock bucked inside her as she milked him with her willing cunt wanting every drop of his thick hot cum inside her. He pulled out and she felt the fluids seeping down the inside of her thighs and soaking into her stocking tops.

Miriam felt like a authentic whore as the next man placed his cock at her dripping cunt opening. He rubbed it up and down the drenched cunt lips forcing them apart and around the cock head as it slipped along the puffy flesh. Then inexplicably the cock withdrew and the man came and stood next to her his immensely thick cock bobbing up and down as it throbbed threateningly.

"That yer husband watchin' over there?"

"Yes," she replied bewildered by the question but never taking her eyes from the enormous cock before her. Surely its girth would prove to be too big for her. The mouth and hands at her tits had stopped their mammary worship as she pulled away.

"Get's 'is fuckin' thrills watchin' us pump our cocks into yer steamin' cunt, does he?"

"Yes."

"Does 'e fuck yer after?"

"Yes. Why do you want to know?"

The man grabbed her hand. "Come with me," the man said to her as he dragged her over to where Roger sat. He stripped the dress from her body and off her legs, threw it across the table into Roger's face and laid her on her back over the table in the booth so that her head was near Roger's chest. Then the man stood between her out stretched thighs and looked Roger right in the eyes.

"If yer want ya missus ta be a whore then ya can watch up close while I fuck the livin' daylights out of 'er sweet, cum-filled cunt."

Picking up her stocking-clad legs the man placed them over his shoulders and slotted his cock into the opening of her cunt. Slowly he fed her his ponderous cock. The wait as his cock inched its way into her was agonising even though there was no physical pain and the feeling of being filled was amazing. Miriam watched the man's face but he showed little emotion as he concentrated on the teasing he had started in her cunt. The beer swilling crowd had gathered around the booth and men had climbed into the adjacent booths to get a better look while the woman was fucked by this monster cock. Most of them had already had their go at her but most of them hung around in the hope that she might let them fuck her sloppy cunt again.

Miriam had no such intention. Once each was all she was prepared to hand out. She wanted to leave some of her energy and enthusiasm for Roger. She looked up at him as she felt the broad cock begin to rock to and fro in her cunt. She could hear the squelch of the cock forcing the cum around inside her and she knew that Roger would be hearing it too. His face showed his delight at the amazing events so far. She reached out and took his hand before squeezing it telling him silently that everything was under control.

The man fucking her with his monumental cock increased his thrusting. He had never fucked a woman in front of other people. He had never been involved in a gang-bang before and this woman - this fucking harlot - was certainly willing enough to take them all on. But he was aggravated by her and her husband who was prepared to simply sit and watch like a pimp with a prostitute while she whored herself around and took into her cunt any cock on offer. Clearly she was an immoral fucking whore. But the husband was no better! His annoyance flowed from his mind into his body movements and his thick prick surged up into her cum drenched cunt barbarously as though he thought he could purge her shameless debauchery by a substitutionary penance of his own hard labour.

Miriam's body shook uncontrollably under the man and she tossed her head from side to side feeling the thickness of his shaft distending her cunt sheath.

"Oooooo... I'm cumming," she moaned under him. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Ooooooooo... Fuck it hard, you big bastard and fast until you cum inside me."

"Is that what you want, you slut?" the big man asked her not stopping his fucking motions.

"Yes. Ooooooo, yes please," Miriam cooed.

"Then get your tit up to your mouth and suck on it while I fuck you."

Feverishly Miriam scooped her left breast up into her hands and brought it up to her mouth. Her lips pulled at the sensitive tit crown and she sucked it before she released it. Immediately she began to run her tongue around it.

"Come on fellas," the man encourage the others. "Get down here and give this bitch a fuckin' cum bath she an' 'er husband'll never fuckin' forget."

As one the men clambered over the sides of the booth in a rush and fingers fumbled with zippers and buttons until there were eight cocks wanking over her body while the big man fucked her furiously.

Miriam looked about herself in amazement. She had dreamed about this moment but never thought that it would happen in reality. Around her were nine rampant cocks - one fucking her and eight being pumped - each worshipping her cum filled body and each having an additional load of creamy white cum ready to spurt out all over her beautiful sex‑crazed body.

The man in her cunt came first bellowing out his pleasure.

"Aaarrgghh! Aaaaaaww! Aaaaaaaaaaawww!" he grunted loudly between gasps. "Fuckin' slut... you want my cum... then you can have it!"

Miriam stopped sucking her tit and propped herself up on her elbows. She watched the man in her cunt as his body jerked and bucked spastically. He pulled his cock out of her cunt and grabbed the shining shaft pumping it rapidly. The head turned purple and swelled as the cum rose up and clear fluid began to dribble profusely from the end of his cock. Then a long white cum streamer shot out explosively from his cock and arched up over her body before it fell like a silver rope along the length of her torso. It landed on her tits and lay down raggedly over her stomach until the end wound itself into her sparse cunt hair. Immediately another spurted out onto her stomach and the lower part of her tits before a third spurt spurted out to join the others on her firm stomach.

That was too much for some of the men standing over her and they began to pump their cocks furiously. One man near her head began to shake before a thick ribbon of white sperm burst from his cock and splattered into her left tit. Another followed it as a third man shuddered into his climax and shot off onto her tits. His cum rained down onto her soft breasts coating them with his hot white fluids as Miriam quivered delightedly under the cum shower. One by one the men started to pump their thick cum onto her - one covered her pretty face with his cum, another shot off into her cunt hair while the others contented themselves with spraying her nipples, tits and stomach with string after string of their thick white sperm. The cum shower continued until the men had finally pumped themselves dry over her now wet body. One by one they moved away back to the bar leaving Roger sitting staring at his beautiful wife who was literally covered with the thick, warm, white fluids of strange men - the thick, warm, white fluids which signified their now satiated lust.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
26 Followers