Fond Memories: The Tale by the Sis

Story Info
She decides she'd rather have her brother.
6k words
4.24
122k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just recently inherited my father's house after he passed away. It was far away from the town I grew up in but it was closer to the main city, which I loved. My very own house at the age of 24, how great is this!? I moved in shortly after the summer of 2004 started and was there by myself. I had no friends or relatives nearby, so it was nice to get away from the usual drama and back-fence talking I had endured in my small hometown.

My brother was just turning 21, so we celebrated it just before I left by going to the bar with our mother and one of her guy-friends. Our mother never really kept a good relationship. Too high strung, I think she was, but a great mother. Both my brother and I came from different fathers, which both divorced our mom, but we grew up as regular siblings do.

At the bar, we spoke of memories long forgotten, one particular time where I had come back to live with our mother after spending time at my father's house before he passed. My mom had just moved to a new town so no one knew me there at the time. She moved quite frequently, actually, so I'm used to no one knowing me by now. My brother in his early sexual spectator days had conjured up a game of spin the bottle with some neighbor kids while our mom was out working a late night. I knew she wouldn't be home but I knew he would. What I didn't know was what was going on in the lower family room. Half-naked girls making out with boys in their boxers in a circle with a bottle in the middle. I walked in and saw the lot of them there and got excited, despite my brother's wanting me to leave, I wanted to stay and be apart of the group. There were a few cute guys there as I remember, as well as my bro, he wasn't so bad either.

We laughed while taking our drinks at the bar remembering the spin the bottle night. Who would have thought that his sister was wild enough to play a sexual game amongst strangers, especially when her own brother is in the mix. Especially when no one knew they were siblings. For all anyone knew, I was just another girl that was invited to play the game. As we reminisced, we came to the part when I spun the bottle and it landed on Scott. What was I to do? I wasn't going to back out, even if it meant kissing my own brother, so I did it without hesitation. He, on the other hand was a little stunned by the move.

The rules of the game were that each time we landed on someone we had already kissed, we had to go a little bit further with them. So he spun and landed on me, we kissed. So I spun and it landed on him again, so the crowd was chanting for us to do tongue. So he spun and it landed on another girl whom I thought was the best looking one of the bunch. She had already her top off and from what I could tell, was about to go even further with my brother than anyone in the group. They got up and went to the closet for a bit of "alone" time. When they came out, his hair was messy and he had lipstick all over his face. So when it was her turn, it landed on me. A girl had to kiss a girl. Of course, it wasn't that way with the guys, but I was for it. We leaned over and kissed a peck on the lips. The guys cried out for more, but we wouldn't wanted to have ruined the fun so soon. As we carried on at the bar, my brother and I remembered the part was quite the keepsake. He spun the bottle to land on me again and it was our time to go into the closet.…

We were snapped out of our memories by a somewhat drunken mother telling us we needed to get home. On our way home, it was a comfortable silence among the three of us.

"So you're leaving for good this time, Karyn?" Scott says to me.

"No, not exactly. It's just a house for me to live in. Doesn't mean I'm trapped there for all eternity. Of course I'll be around to visit. And you could come visit me if you wanted to."

"Yeah, that's cool. I'm so jealous of your dad being somewhat rich and my dad being a nobody."

I had expected a protest from my mother but she was passed out in the back seat. We had gotten home and I went straight to bed to rest up for my 2 hour drive to my new house.

I didn't have much to take with me. Just clothes and CD's. Nothing that didn't fit in my car. I packed up and left before anyone woke up because I hate long goodbye's and I know my mom does not.

A few weeks went by in my new house. I had gotten comfortable. I got a cell phone as a home phone. I got to know the area pretty well. My dad was pretty well off so I didn't need to immediately look for a job just yet. I was taking the time to relax and stretch out a bit. I had just gotten home from the gym when I got an excited call from my brother back in my hometown.

"Karyn, It's Scott. What's going on?" He asks

"Just got home from the gym. What's this tone in your voice? You're excited about something, I can tell. What do you want from me?" I laughed

"Well, it's this girl I met online.." He says. "She lives in the same city you do and wants to hook up this weekend. So I thought I would ask if I could crash at your place in case things don't work out. But I highly doubt they won't." He continues.

"Okay, well, I have nothing going on so that's fine. Do you have a plan as to where you're going to meet this girl?"

"Yeah, she suggested a bar called DVS, heard of it?" He asks.

"I think so. Still don't know the area all that well, but I might have driven by it."

"Cool!" He says "I'll need for you to drive me there. My car took a shit on me so I'll be taking the bus out there."

"Alright then." I say eager to get off the phone to get ready for my night out. "I'll see ya then. Bye now lil bro."

Without letting him speak back I hung up the phone to hop in the shower to get ready for the evening I had planned. I had just ran into a girl I knew from high school who was now bi-sexual and I was really interested in it. I had always been interested since I kissed that girl that night of spin the bottle. I got ready in tight knee high tube skirt and halter demi top, heels and look-alike pearl beads around my neck and ankle.

I met with Catherine at a downtown bar and she seemed to have company. A tall male that looked to be a hunky Abercrombie model. I hate those types of guys but oh well, I just went along with it. As the night drew on with little to do with Catherine and more to do with this guy, Stephen, I was getting bored. Catherine had been flirting with both of us and everyone around her. But Stephen had his eye on me. I pulled her aside and said that I am having to go. She kissed me right there like a drunken lush. I admit, I was turned on by it, so I went with it. She convinced me to stay, but then I saw Stephen, It convinced me to leave.

"Hey Catherine, did you want to get out of here? My place isn't that far from here." I say as I try to over power the loud music playing in the club.

"Sure baby, let me just tie up a few loose ends." As she left my presence.

After that she took too long to come back. My short patience for drunken lushes got even shorter when I saw her kissing two guys at once. I just pushed the waiting breath from my chest out, picked up my purse and threw myself out of the club. As I was leaving, I was closely followed by my admirer, Stephen.

"Where are you off too babe?" He asks me in his debonair style

Resisting his charm, I brushed him off like a mosquito on my arm saying "Just leaving. Your girlfriend didn't seem to have her priorities straight!"

"Well, I've just learned to accept that. She is quite thrilling for me. We always have threesomes with other girls. You're the first that has walked out on us."

"Oh really!?" I gasp out. "Well, I'm just not that type of girl."

When actually I was aching to do something like that, I just didn't want to show it. I didn't feel like succumbing to desperate loser waiting for her to come back to me. Fuck it all! If I want it, I can get it. I'm not going to wait around. I don't have the patience to be second in line. Without letting him say another word, I turned around and walked away. He quickly yelled out to me before I got into my car "We'll see each other again. I know you've wanted me from the get go and I know that Catherine wants your pussy!!"

"What an asshole!" I drove home furious. "What a fucking night!"

I lay in bed now after a warm bath that soothed my nerves quite well. I thought about the other night talking with my brother at the bar remembering the night of spin the bottle. I remembered our time in the closet. I remember being excited about the fact that one there new that we were siblings and that we could have done whatever we wanted and no one would have known about it. But we didn't. I just remember saying to him "we should just mess up our hair or something so it looks like we made out in here." I remember giggling a lot to let them know that we were having a good time in it all. I thought about what we could have done though. It excited me more and more knowing that we could have gotten away with anything. Oh well, let's not live in the past.

An uneventful week led up to the arrival of my brother on foot in the afternoon. Fuck! I totally forgot he was coming! I was lounging around all that day watching TV in my new satin negligee I had just bought from a local boutique. It was white with lacey trim, a high bikini cut and a pink ribbon laced bodice style upper body piece. My god it was sexy! But here was my brother at the front door waiting to be let in and I'm walking around like a madam.

"Just a minute, Scott. I'll be right there!" I quickly yelled to buy me some time.

I took the sexy piece off and threw it on my bed and reached for some nearby jeans and a t-shirt from the closet. I quickly ran to the door to open it revealing my brother in the hot sun carrying a huge duffle bag and a protective suit bag.

"Good lord! What, are you staying a week?" I asked sarcastically.

"No! I just got the necessities for a great weekend. Some nice clothes, nice shoes, a bottle of champagne, a bottle of rum, a fine array of colognes, some condoms, and my bathroom essentials."

I invited him in and gave him the tour not realizing my bedroom door was open and the first thing to notice was my white negligee laying there in perfect view. He invited himself in the bedroom and went straight to it. I was embarrassed.

"You must have some big plans! I must be intruding." He laughed and held it up in front of him. "Were you expecting someone else and became disappointed it was only me?"

I laughed as he did. "Shut up, Scott. I just got it because it's my girly right. Now give it to me." I quickly swiped it from his grasp and put it away. "So tell me about this girl? You actually met someone off the internet?"

"Yeah, she's pretty feisty too. She's the one that wanted to meet me." He continues. "She's pretty thin and tan, likes to party and club, and she says she's bi. That seemed enough for me. I can tell she wants to hook up."

"How can you tell? you've only talked to her online." "And on the phone a few times. I can tell. And these internet girls are pretty easy. I've done it before with no problems." He says.

Surprised I turn to him in shock, "You've slept with girls from the internet before? I didn't even know it was possible." Somehow I was moved by this new intriguing fact that had only been a myth to me until now. My own little brother getting his women online. As appalled as I was, I was also turned on. I wondered how many bi girls I could meet online.

"So, she's bi, huh?" I continue.

"Yes, and loves it. She seems pretty kinky, and seemed pretty into me, so I figured I should give it a shot. As much as I don't plan on staying here with you and your mysterious lover coming over to see you in your white sexual outfit, I have to be prepared to be let down. It happens from time to time in these situations. But we've gone as far as phone sex, and I don't think a girl could turn down the pleasure of real sex after great phone sex like that."

I just replied, "Hmmm." but really was interested in this technique my brother had conjured up and more over interested in this type of girl he has in line. Maybe I could meet someone like this. If he met one, I should be able to find one too, I thought.

Scott speaks out to interrupt my thoughts, "So what are your plans tonight, Karyn?"

"Well, I was going to stay home, but I had totally forgotten that you were coming, so I guess my plan is to take you there, but I'm not going to drop you off. I have to meet this girl and, uh… make sure she's okay for you to go home with." I said slyfully, when, actually I was more interested in meeting her and even perhaps stealing her away from my brother. Nah, I couldn't be such a down hearted bitch like that. I'll just go along for the ride and see what happens.

"We'd better be getting ready because she wants me to meet her there in a few hours." He said. "I also want to get something to eat before we go out, so I'm going to hop in the shower now."

We got all ready to go out that night as if we were dressed to kill. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to look as sexy as I did the other night. I put on a pair of thigh high stockings and a garter to hold them, a string thong, backless satin top, stilettos and black flare skirt that came to about mid thigh. I turned myself on by that. He had on a nice button up shirt with a loose tie and a pair of twill slacks with some stylish shoes. I swear, he spent more on his clothes than on his car. He looked pretty good. I'm surprised he cleans up really well. It must be for his meeting this girl. She must have put a spell on him to make him wheeze and drool over her.

We got to the club after eating some quick chicken sandwiches and he set off on his voyage to find her as I made myself comfortable at the bar waiting to get hit on. God, I love it! I knew I would go home with someone tonight. I was waiting for the first prospector to approach and when he finally did, I got excited, until I turned around and saw who it was…

"Stephen?" I said as a total let down. "Why can't I have a decent guy approach me?"

"Come on! I'm decent. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was a little drunk and upset with Catherine myself. You see, she's not really my girlfriend, she's more like a fuck buddy. I'm just one of the guys on her long ass list to have fun with and it's not amusing to me either." He continues, "Right now she's onto some internet schmuck…"

Oh my god! Before he could finish his sentence, I tuned him out and put two and two together. I turned around and scanned the room for my brother and there he was in a booth talking to, who other than the woman herself, Catherine. T'is a small world! I brushed Stephen aside trying to avoid him and rushed over to my brother.

"Oh, Hello miss Houdini" Catherine applied her attention to me referring to my disappearance the other night. I simply replied, "yeah, yeah, yeah!" and reached over to grab my brother, "Can I talk to you for a sec, Scott?"

He laughs, "What is it, Karyn? And what's with the Houdini remark?"

"Did that girl tell you her name?" I ask.

"Of course, It's Gabrielle." He replied.

"No, It's Catherine, and I guarantee you that she'll ditch you in a second."

"What? You're kidding, look at the way she was all over me."

I reply to hit him back as a I look back at her "Look at the way she's all over everyone else."

He turns to find her flirting with the guys in the booth next to her, and started to get discouraged. "Come on," I say, "You don't need her, there are plenty of other girls here for you, but I need you to do me a favor for me. I have to give you a new task because I don't want this night or your trip to be a total waste…"

"Okay." he says disappointingly.

"Okay then, there's this guy who is associated with your new friend and he keeps trying to hit on me. I want to avoid him but I can't do that if I'm alone, so I need you to pretend to hit on me while I'm at the bar to keep him off my back. That way, you can make your new friend jealous and she may come trying to take you from me. Does that sound like a good deal?" My brother was never one to give up so easily, especially for a trampy girl like this. I knew he had it in him. He pulled himself together and acknowledged me.

"Sure, that sounds fine. But she knows we already know each other."

I quickly cut him off, "Just say we've dated before. She might try to say some lame stuff about me, but oh well. All you really need to do is rescue me from Don Johnson over there. He thinks he's god's gift to women and I don't like him at all. You got it?" I say to him putting on a new portrayal as if we were once a couple and I'm his ex girlfriend trying to win him back. I had to put my game face on because I didn't want Scott to end up with the hooker and I didn't want to wooed by the ladies' man.

We went over to the bar and ordered ourselves some drinks. The plan worked almost immediately. My brother had paid no attention to the girl he was originally with. I could see Catherine getting a little unnerved at the fact he wasn't with her. Instead he was with me, his potential hook-up; or so it might seem to anyone else. No one here knows we are siblings. It reminds me a certain night I had alone with my brother in the closet during a game of spin the bottle. Quite a thrill knowing that no one knows we are siblings, and yet, have the potential to be anything but. But that wasn't the case right now. My concern was keeping mister I-wanna-fuck off my back. As much as I wanted to help my brother get the attention of Catherine, I wanted to be selfish and keep him around me. It would be like our time at the bar on his 21st birthday. We laughed and had a good time.

He turned his attention to me, "So how's the new place holding up for you?"

"Oh Scott, don't ask stupid questions. Act like you're interested in me. Touch my hand or put your hand on my back, or something. I'm really into you. Just convince yourself you're really into me. We have to look convincing or else we'll be found out."

"Okay" He continues. "So what's up with the white lingerie, Karyn. What was your real plan with that?"

"Well, Scott," as I drink my drink, "It wasn't planned for anything. I just got it because I like lingerie. The truth is that I'm infatuated with it. I love wearing it, I love buying, and to be honest, I like to see another girl wearing it."

He gasps, "Oh wow! You're into girls too!?"

"Now, now, keep it down. It's not that I'm into girls, I'm on curiously into girls."

He blurts out "Did anything happen between you and Gabrielle?"

"No, it wasn't like that. I knew her from a while ago when I went to school out here. She told me she was bi and we did have plans to hook up, but I think her plans were a little to much for me, so I stood her up."

"Oooh!" he replied. "hence the Houdini remark."

"Right. So I believe she was planning on having a threesome with this guy who's wanting to jump me and myself, not to mention however many other people she was trying to invite."

"So you're just not into the whole threesome plus thing?" He asks.

"No, it's not that, it's just it wasn't my time yet. I have yet to be with a girl, I don't need to jump bridges and start a whole gang bang on my first time being bi." We laughed together.

"So let me get this straight, you want to have sex with a girl because you're bi-curious, and after you do that, you'd be up for threesomes, and whoever else knows. You like lingerie, so I assume you and your girlfriends would wear it all in your threesomes. Man! You're pretty kinky, sis. I didn't know you had it in you."

"What about you? Mister I meet girls on the internet. Just what are you looking for?"

"I guess someone like you." He laughs

"Hmm" I reply "Remember that time in the closet all those years ago?"

He stops his smirking immediately, "Yes, why?"

12