Fond Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Lying there in the arms of a stranger in post coital bliss should have felt awkward or perhaps strange and unfamiliar. Yet as I snuggled closer to the hard, naked body next to mine, I felt totally at ease. What was it about this man that seemed to break all the maxims of one night stands? How is it that I felt totally at ease with my behavior with this stranger when I should be feeling a measure of guilt for breaking my own moral codes?

For no particular reason, such joy rose in me that I started to chuckle. I looked up at Davis and found that he too had a silly grin. "Wow," was all I could manage.

Pulling me into a tight hug, Davis echoed my disbelief with his own, "Incredible."

I wanted to say more but no words came to mind and I didn't feel like they needed to be spoken. But I knew this was, hands down, one of the most memorable sexual encounters I would ever have the privilege of having. I wasn't about to let it end now.

"C'mon," I ordered as I broke the embrace and sat up.

"Where are you going?" Davis asked in confusion.

I simply smiled and walked towards the bathroom. I took a quick moment to take care of my bladder needs and turned on the shower. Steam immediately rose up from the large shower head and began fogging up the clear glass shower doors. I stepped inside just as Davis poked his head in saying, "May I join you?" My answer was to crack open the door, sending a silent invitation.

As Davis stepped into the shower the steady hot spray of water that had been hitting me was blocked by his large, tall body. He leaned his head back, allowing his short clipped hair to feel the water. Rivulets of water began to run from his shoulders down his front. Seeing this, I sought out the complimentary soap that had been sitting on the shelf of the shower. Unwrapping it, I placed it on his chest and slowly began to wash my new lover. I memorize the hard contours of his shoulders, chest and belly with my hands as a blind person would. I felt the course prickling of hair that peppered his chest and belly. I learned that as my fingertips swept his flat male nipples, they immediately would respond by beading up. I also learned that he was slightly ticklish on his lower belly. My soapy hands moved further downward to discover that Davis was semi-erect and enjoying my ministrations. His own response was a pleasurable murmur of "mmmmm". The more I washed his cock, the harder it got. Once it was fully erect, however, Davis actually reached down to still my hand.

"It's your turn now," he informed me. Moving so I was now in the direct spray of the water, and taking the soap from me, Davis began at my neck, skimming my skin with the soap and his hands. From my shoulders, down my arms, even between my fingers, he didn't miss a single part of my skin. He even raised my arms above my head so that he could run his hands down the undersides of my arms, past my arm pits and then began soaping up the tops of my breasts.

My nipples were pebbled up into hard little knots by the time his soapy hands skimmed them. I gave out a moan of pleasure, my skin irrupting into goose bumps all over. Shivering my delight, my breath caught when his soapy hands left my breasts to move lower to my stomach. Always a bit self-conscious of this area of my body because of babies and extra weight, I searched his face for signs of displeasure. All that was there was desire and purpose. His fingertips had finally reached my pubic area and washed all around it, but never quite touching my pussy. He washed my thighs, reached around to wash my ass cheeks, his fingertips lightly tracing the crack, then moved back to the front. Finally his soapy fingers lightly touched my outer pussy lips.

Davis took his leg and positioned it between mine, effectively forcing my stance to widen. This allowed him to easily dip his middle finger right between my pussy lips, skim my clit and reach into my creamy wetness.

"Awww fuck yeah!" Davis murmured, praising my body's response to him, allowing his finger to reach in deeper. There was no mistaking our teasing touches had excited both of us to a serious degree. My breath hitched up to a pant, and my moans became high pitched and whiny. Words came, but I had no thought as to their meaning other than to encourage him to touch me more, to work the orgasm from me.

"You wanna come for me again? Do you want it?" my lover asked me, mirroring my urgent tone.

"Yes. Make me cum for you again, Baby. Make me cum now!"

But rather than continuing the stroking of my pussy, Davis slowed his fingers, almost withdrew them. I thrust my pelvis out trying to silently encourage him to keep touching me. He shook his head slowly and smiled at me.

"No," he drawled out playfully. "We need to finish our shower." He answered my distress sounds with a quiet, "Shhhh."

He turned me around so that my back was to him. I felt his hard cock against my back and his crisp chest hair tickling me. His hands reached around to cup my large tits, pinching my nipples and tugging at them. I moaned out my pleasure. He rolled my nipples back and forth between his thumb and fore fingers, driving me insane with the intense pleasure of the slight pain it caused.

"Davis, you need to fuck me NOW," I demanded. There was no denying this hunger and I was done with his teasing. I backed up to him so that when I bent forward at the waist my ass was there...waiting for him to get the hint. I needed to know what he felt like inside me and I was done with waiting.

I placed my hands against the wall to brace myself and he didn't hesitate as he again widened my stance, bent his legs so that his cock was at the entrance of my pussy. He took hold of my hips, pulling me onto his cock with a satisfying thrust.

His thick cock stretched my pussy open wide, filling me so full that I wanted to sob out my joy. God help me it felt so good. He didn't fuck me hard, but rather took me gently as I was braced against the side of the shower. I knew he was in no hurry to end things. He had already cum once; the urgency wasn't there.

"Do you like my cock, Val? Do you want more of it?" Davis asked while grinding his pelvis into my pussy over and over again.

"More," I pleaded. "I need more of that cock. I need more of you." I was beyond turned on and I didn't know what I wanted. I couldn't articulate the needs I was experiencing, but Davis seemed to understand anyway. Withdrawing from my pussy, he turned the water off and lead me out of the shower. Reaching for a fluffy white towel, he dried me off and them himself. Still damp we returned to the bedroom and went directly to the bed.

My damp skin hit the sheets and I didn't get a chance to orient myself before Davis fell on me like a starving man. He positioned his body between my knees and he looked down at my exposed and dripping pussy. I watched him lick his lips before he leaned down, reached his arms under my thighs and pulled my hips to the edge of the bed. I realized what his plans were when he dropped to his knees in front of me. I wanted his mouth on me badly. I spread my legs in invitation and he fell on me like a starving man.

He took his sweet time acquainting himself with my intimate details as if he were trying to memorize the taste and feel of me. "You taste so fucking good," he groan into my damp flesh. His tongue begins to actively dance and twirl around my feminine folds.

My breathing got labored and my whole body began to tense. I was desperately afraid he'd withhold the orgasm from me again, but I couldn't stop the little cries that announced what was happening to me. Davis didn't stop, however. His tongue wrapped around my clit as his applied firm suction to it. In just seconds I was crying out my orgasm, arching my body off the bed.

I didn't have a chance to recover from this intense explosion of sensation before I felt Davis take two fingers and slide them in my pussy. My flesh spasmed around his fingers and my hips hungrily pumped into his hand.

"Yeah, Davis. Fuck me with you fingers. Don't stop..so good. Oh Fuck." I rambled on and on. I could hardly believe another orgasm was building so quickly. I my pussy spasm into yet another small orgasm that left me panting.

What he did next will never be forgotten. I was just recovering from that when Davis, whispered to me, "You ready for this?" His mouth fell back onto my clit, concentrating all his efforts there. I looked down at him; he was staring into my eyes. I couldn't break the gaze even though I wanted to close my eyes from the intensity of the sensation of his lips and lapping tongue.

Suddenly a second sensation joined the mix as he curved his fingers inside me. He was strumming my g-spot, eliciting the most intense sensations possible. Between his lips around my clit, and the fingers working more and more strongly, I could feel the very top of my head heating up.

I couldn't help it, and I had no shame, when my own hands found my nipples and I pinched them to add yet another intense sensation to the mix. I thrashed my head but I didn't want anything to stop. I felt more alive at this second than I'd ever felt before.

"NOW! NOW!" I cried out. "Give it to me hard NOW!"

With that command, his forearm worked hard, making his fingers worked my g-spot. At the same time he sucked hard at my clit. The scream that came as the orgasm slammed me was animal. I lost site of all things. My world was blackness for just a moment.

As I came back to myself I became first aware of cold wetness on my thighs and under my ass. Davis was staring at me from the same position he had been in, but his face glistened with wetness. I realized that the evidence of wetness had come from me. I had squirted, it seemed. I felt embarrassment begin to overtake me when he looked at me with a silly grin on his face. "That was so fucking hot!" My shame disappeared when I realized he was proud of his accomplishment with me.

Rather than being satisfied after such an intense orgasm I was more hungry for him than ever. I reached for him pulled him up on the bed to lay with me. I kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and on his tongue. My hunger for this amazing man grew even more.

"Please fuck me Davis. I need you so badly," I told him boldly. He didn't break eye contact with me as he positioned himself between my thighs and began to enter me. My eyes started to close from the sheer rightness of it.

"No!" he commanded. "Look at me while I fuck you."

As hard as it was, I kept my eyes locked with his at the same time his dick fucked me. My legs were spread wide and I reach high around his back, hugging him with my legs. He groaned because the action opened me up even wider to him.

My hands were busy touching what I could, running along his back and over his shoulders, down his sides, and over his chest. His skin was damp and hot. I could feel his strength in every thrust and felt his muscles bunch under my fingertips.

Davis arched up so that his chest wasn't pressed against mine, holding his weight on his forearms. I ran my hands so that they lightly brushed his flat nipples and he shuddered in pleasure. I continued to watch his face as my hand reached down between our bodies and finally I was able to touch that place where his body entered mine. I could feel his dick going in and out of me. It was so exciting.

"C'mon," he told me. "I want you to fuck me now." With that, his arms encircled me and he rolled us over so that I was laying on top of him. I knew exactly what to do. I sat up so that I was straddling him, taking his cock deeply into my hungry pussy. Arching my back, I began to ride him with my own slow, steady rhythm. Davis reached up as I did this, and I groaned when he took my nipples in his fingers, rolling them around.

I took just a moment to stop my gyrating motions and leaned down to him. I grabbed several pillows from the bed and propped his upper back, neck and head up. Sitting back into position I began to ride him again, only this time I leaned slightly forward so that my right nipple brushed against his lips. As he opened his mouth to taste the waiting nipple, I pulled away, only to allow my left nipple to brush his lips. I kept teasing him, never allowing him to latch on.

Finally I leaned forward so that both nipples were directly in front of his mouth. He reached up and cupped one and enveloped it, sucking it into the warm wet cavity of his mouth. I moaned in response. He let go and gave the same treatment to the other nipple. My movements became stronger. Davis then held both of my huge tits in his hands, pushing them together so that the nipples even touched. Reaching up with his mouth, he sucked both nipples in his mouth at the same time. My panting breaths became almost sobs from the intensity. Not only did it feel like heaven on earth, but the image it created as I stared down at him would be emblazoned in my mind forever.

I couldn't take any more after that. I sat up straight and began to fuck him for all I was worth. He grabbed my hips, pulling me harder and faster on his cock. I could feel him inside of me as he did this, but I could also feel my raw, sensitive clit moving back and forth against the course hair of his trimmed pubic area.

The cries started to build again.

"You gonna cum again for me, Val? Yeah, Baby. Cum for me. Make that pussy cum hard for me." Your chatter titillated me and brought me to the edge of sanity. I let out a harsh cry that could no doubt be heard from the other rooms. The orgasm went on and on. I felt my pussy muscles gripping him hard and then felt his own throbbing as he came deep inside me. I collapsed to his chest, trying to catch my breath. His hands ran up and down my back lightly. I shivered. I felt like I was one raw, exposed nerve ending. Everything was too much. I was done.

For Now...

*****

The night didn't end there. Davis and I spent the rest of our short time together talking and teasing and laughing. We fucked like bunnies and cuddled like lovers. It has been a month since that fateful evening. It all seems so fresh in my memory, as though it had just happened. But maybe that's because I know it's about to happen again. I'm only ten miles away from his exit.

12