Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"You want to see me down here?" Ann asked, patting the small triangle of red fabric barely covering her pussy.

"Oh, god, yes," Mike nearly pleaded.

Ann smiled at him as she lifted her ass off the quilt, "pull my bikini off."

Mike grabbed the sides and pulled down. He watched memorized as a small trimmed tuft of dark hair came into view above her pussy. Then as he pulled the bottoms down her legs, he could see her mound down below. In order to get the suit off her legs, Ann had to bend one out to the side. This gave Mike a tremendous close-up view of her vagina. Her slit had been completely closed in the first instant he saw it. But when she spread her legs, the slightly darker outer lips parted revealing her pretty pink inner petals. Mike's cock throbbed. He worried he might cum just from looking at her. This was incredible, seeing his first pussy up close and in the bright sunshine.

Ann watched his face and almost laughed. She enjoyed the captivated look on his face. She knew he was staring at his first live pussy, so she gave him time to drink her in.

"You like my little pussy?" Ann finally asked.

"Shit, Ann. It is the most fucking awesome thing I have ever seen," Mike replied.

"Glad you like it. You want to touch it?"

"Oh, more than anything!"

"Get between my legs," Ann said, as she spread them for him.

Mike did as he was told and was greeted with an even better view.

"Oh, fuck, Ann! It's gorgeous."

"Spread the outer lips a little more with your fingers so you can see the inside better," Ann told him.

Mike did as she instructed. Her hands helped him a little too. He looked down at her pussy now as it was spread out before him. Her inner lips had parted now and he could see her moist insides. Ann used his hands to spread herself a little more.

"What do you see?" Ann asked, with a big grin.

"I see your hole down below and your ass below that," Mike said.

"Do you see a little hole up towards the top?" Ann queried.

"Yes, a little tiny one."

"That's my piss hole like you have in the end of your dick. Look at this," Ann said. "You know what that is?"

"Huh…I don't know," Mike said.

"That's my clitoris, silly. Didn't they teach you anything about female anatomy in your school?"

"Yeah, they did but I couldn't remember," Mike explained.

"That is my most sensitive spot, sort of like the head of your dick. Women love it when a guy teases their clit with his fingers or tongue. You can suck on it too," Ann added.

"You want me to?" Mike asked.

"Sure but not right away. Unlike with a guy, where a girl sucks on his head right away, with a woman it's better to start by kissing the outer lips and working your way in. Try that and take your time, stud," Ann quipped.

Mike leaned down and kissed her outer right labium. He could smell her scent and it clouded his mind. He kissed around the outside and then worked his way to the inner lips. Her moisture and scent increased as he closed in on the center of her cunt.

"Use your tongue too," Ann told him. "You can even use your teeth very lightly."

Mike followed Ann's directions and licked and chewed lightly on her inner lips. He couldn't believe the exquisite feel of her on his tongue. He licked all round even hitting her clit several times.

"Oh. God, that is good, Mike. It's especially good when you hit my clit. Try pushing your tongue into my hole."

Mike did and Ann squealed with delight. He wiggled his tongue deep into her and got appreciative moans from Ann. Her hands were resting on his head now, pushing his head harder and deeper against her cunt. Mike got the idea and feasted on her hole, licking up the moisture as fast as it gathered. Mike's tongue was beginning to tire, when Ann pulled him up.

"Tease around my clit now and work slowly into it," Ann gasped.

Mike worked his tongue upward and teased all around the little knob. Ann helped him by holding herself open for him. His tongue would touch her clit from time to time driving Ann wild.

"Oh, fuck. That's good, Mike. Keep going. Suck on it, please."

Mike swiped her clit with his tongue a few times making her moan then sucked the little knob into his mouth. He instinctively ran his tongue over it as he sucked and Ann bucked up off the quilt into his face. Her hands now pressed his face against her hard.

"Oh, suck it, Mike! Oh, that is so good. Keep sucking it. Push a finger into my cunt!"

Mike followed directions even though he was also undergoing sensory overload. His cock was throbbing and dripping pre-cum. He pushed a finger slowly into Ann's hole and couldn't believe how moist and warm it felt inside. ‘Oh, god,' he thought. ‘This is fucking incredible.'

"Oh, Mike. Put another finger in me and work them in and out," Ann nearly screamed.

Mike did what she asked. Ann was squirming around on the quilt now. It was all Mike could do to keep his face and lips plastered to her clit and his hands buried into her cunt. She bucked up against his face. His mouth was tired and his tongue ached but he fought through the pain to keep giving her pleasure. It was working, too, as Ann approached her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! You're going to make me cum," Ann screamed.

Mike hoped no one was around, as loud as Ann had screamed that. His tongue continued to lick her clit as his fingers pushed in and out of her cunt. They were slick with her juice.

"Fuck…oh, shit…," Ann screamed.

She bucked hard up into Mike's face and suddenly he felt his fingers getting even wetter and her hole making squishing sounds now. Her hands pushed his face hard into her and he struggled to breathe.

"Ahh…so good," Ann wheezed between clenched teeth.

Mike could feel her tremble beneath him. She bucked and groaned for several moments before finally relaxing. Her ass eventually settled back to the quilt. When she was quiet he lifted his overly tired mouth and tongue from her cunt and removed his fingers. He looked at his fingers realizing he had her juices soaking then. He then looked up at her face and she had her eyes closed and a dreamy angelic look. He watched her until she finally opened her eyes.

She sleepily looked at him and smiled.

"That was very nice, Mike. Thank you," Ann said.

"You're welcome."

"You got a good start on becoming quite a good pussy licker," Ann said, smiling at him.

"I enjoyed doing it for you," he said, wiping the excess moisture from his lower face.

"Come here and kiss me," Ann said.

Mike crawled up beside her, thankful to be off his knees. He kissed her and she kissed him back passionately. They kissed for several moments before she pulled back.

"That was wonderful," Ann said. "But I feel something hard pressing against my leg. You need help with that?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Lean back," Ann said, pushing him flat on his back with his hard cock sticking straight up in the air.

She got up and crawled between his legs. She looked at his pre-cum soaked, bright red cockhead and knew this wouldn't take long. Her hands caressed his cock and balls. Ann looked up at him. He was on his elbows watching her. Their eyes met and she spoke.

"Feed me another load of your cum, Mike."

Mike tried to come up with a response but the thoughts and words died in his throat as Ann took about half his cock into her mouth in one big push.

"Oh, mother of god," Mike yelled falling back to the quilt.

The unbelievable sensations of having half his cock in her hot, wet mouth was almost too much for his over-stimulated cock and brain. Ann started sucking on him like a vampire. Her plan for now had not included him cumming twice as she wanted to save his strength for later. She knew Janet's parents were going out for the evening and she planned on fucking him several times before the night was over. She even thought about letting Janet fuck him too. She hoped he had a lot of stamina because he was going to need it. Her aim now was to get him off quickly. She did not want to prolong this into an even more powerful orgasm on his part. She didn't want to drain her young cousin's balls yet.

The sucking Ann was applying to Mike's cock was driving him delirious with pleasure. He could feel her hand lightly squeezing his balls and her other hand stroking the exposed half of his cock. Her tongue was dancing around the head and the underside of his cock buried in her voracious mouth.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," Mike yelled.

Ann prepared for the salty treat. She had been sucking cock for years and loved the feel of an exploding cock in her mouth. The very first time she had sucked off a boy, she had let him cum in her mouth. She had even swallowed it down without any thought of not doing it. Unlike many of her high school friends that disliked giving head and disliked even more the taste of cum, Ann was addicted to both. Her reputation in high school had revolved around her willingness to suck cock. She had learned to deep throat a cock before graduating.

‘I might try that next on Mike,' she thought as his cock erupted into her mouth spewing jets of cum into her oral cavity. Ann collected the whole load keeping her lips sealed tightly to the head. When he tapered off, she swallowed the load. Sometimes she liked showing the guys their cum collected in her mouth but that was usually with boyfriends she had sucked many times. ‘Another thing to maybe show Mike later,' Ann thought as she lightly sucked out the last of his cum.

Ann leaned back letting his softening cock slip from her mouth. It flopped down along his thigh as she looked at it. Her right hand still held his balls and she continued to tease the area at the bottom of his nut sack. He was just laying there but eventually opened his eyes and got up on his elbows. Ann smiled at him as he looked at her.

"Wow," Mike said.

"You enjoy that?" Ann asked.

"And how!"

"Good. How many times have you gotten yourself off in a day before?" Ann asked.

"Geez, I don't know. Maybe two or three, why?" Mike inquired.

"Oh, just that you might get several more opportunities before the day is over and just curious if you can handle it."

"I don't know," Mike stated. "But I'm willing to try."

"Good. We should get going now."

"Okay."

They hurriedly dressed and rode the bikes back to the house. Mike was right that going back was a bit easier. When they got to the house, Uncle John had just arrived back home. The ladies had returned, too, and had hamburgers grilling. They all had a nice lunch together.

Afterward Ann told her folks she wanted to take Mike over to Janet's for a swim. The parents agreed but said they planned to go out for dinner so if they wanted to go to be back before six. Ann said they might just stay at Janet's house and asked if they could just order pizzas. Her dad gave her twenty bucks in case they decided to do that.

Janet lived only three blocks away and they decided to take the bikes again. Just before they left, Mike's Mom pulled him aside.

"You having a good time with Ann?" his mom asked.

"Yeah, sure," Mike responded.

"Good. What is this business of her calling you Mike?"

"Oh, I don't know. She just likes Mike better. I don't mind."

"Okay, have a good time. Don't stay too late. We are planning to go to Pike's Peak in the morning."

"Okay, thanks, Mom."

Ann had called Janet to say they were on their way. She would be waiting out by the pool. Her parents had not left yet but they would be going to some friends and out to dinner and would not be back till late. The bike ride only took about four minutes. Janet had a nice house like Ann's on the end of a cul-de-sac. They parked the bikes around the back of the garage. Mike got his first glimpse of the pool from there. It was a very nice in-ground pool with a diving board. It had concrete decking all around and lounge chairs on one side. Mike could see Janet reading on one of them. As they approached she stood up.

Janet was smaller than Ann at about five three. She was quite petite with small breasts and a tight body. Her blonde hair fell to her shoulders unlike Ann's dark hair which went half way down her back. She was wearing a tiny blue bikini. Mike, all of a sudden, got a little nervous as the cute little blonde came to greet them.

"Hey, Janet," Ann said.

"Hi, Ann."

"Janet, this is my cousin, Mike. He's visiting from Illinois."

"Hi, Mike," Janet said, offering her hand to shake.

Mike shook her hand, "Hi," was all he managed to say.

They walked back to the chairs and Ann was already stripping off her shorts and top to once again reveal her red bikini. Mike slowly shed his shirt and shorts too and dropped them on another lounge chair.

"You guys want to swim first or get some sun?" Janet asked.

"A swim sounds great. Don't you think, Mike?" Ann inquired.

"Sure," Mike softly spoke.

"I was in earlier this morning," Janet said. "The water is pretty warm."

They all walked to the shallow end and the steps down. They all took the first two steps getting used to the water. The stairs were wide enough for all of them to stand together.

"So, Mike, Ann tells me you're going to be a freshman at Illinois. What are you studying?"

"I'm an engineering major," Mike said.

"Oh, a smart guy, huh," Janet kidded him.

"I guess so," Mike replied, shyly.

"He was first in his class in high school," Ann said.

"Really! You are a smart guy," Janet responded.

Ann dove into the water first. She surfaced in the middle of the pool after swimming underwater for a second. Janet followed and joined her. Not to be outdone, Mike dove in too and swam underwater into the deep end. The water felt delightful after the bike rides and Ann and Mike sighed with the refreshing feel.

They played around in the water for a good while. They tossed a ball around and even shot hoops at a floating net. Janet was the first to dive off the diving board. From having a pool in her backyard, she was obviously a strong swimmer and made a very good crisp dive. Ann followed suit. She too had done quite a bit of swimming at Janet's and made a good showing of her dive. When she surfaced, Mike could see her adjusting her top. He thought how nice it would be to see her lose it.

Mike was a tennis player, not a swimmer, but he had taken some lessons when he was younger and his dad took him. He swam over to the deep end ladder and climbed out to take a turn diving. He tested the board by jumping up and down. He was still nervous and was trying hard to impress Janet that he wasn't just a gawky nerd teenager. Janet was the same age as Ann and also a senior at Boulder.

Mike dove off the diving board and fortunately made a fair dive. He swam underwater to nearly the end of the pool. He burst up gasping for air. The two girls had moved where he was and started splashing him. It turned into a splash contest with the two of them against him. He held his own even being outnumbered. When they were all exhausted, they took a break, lounging in the shallow end.

Janet's mom called her and she got out to see what she wanted. Mike watched her walk dripping water to the backdoor. He realized he was staring and turned back to Ann. She was slowly moving toward him. Her chest was out of the water to her waist as she approached him. Mike could see her nipples poking out the fabric of her bikini top. Ann stopped right in front of him as he rested with his arms spread out on the pool wall.

"You having fun?" Ann asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"You look a little nervous or something," Ann inquired.

"No, I'm okay."

"Well then you are deep in thought. What are you thinking?"

"How beautiful you are," Mike said, with a smile.

"Oh, how nice. Who said you didn't know how to talk to a lady?" Ann stated.

"Well, it's true. And…" Mike said, but hesitated.

"Thanks. Were you going to say something else?"

"I, huh, like the way your nipples poke out in your top," Mike shyly said.

Ann leaned in to whisper, "Wait till Janet's parents are gone and you can touch them if you want."

"I'd like that."

"Good. Me too. What do you think of Janet?" Ann asked.

"She's nice."

"You think she's hot?"

"Yeah."

"I see the way you look at her and can tell you like what you see. Would you like to see more of her? Maybe even fuck her?" Ann whispered.

"Oh, god, Ann!"

"You don't have to if you don't want to. Do you still want to fuck me?" Ann asked.

"Yeah," Mike groaned.

"You sure? Because I don't want to make you lose your virginity if you don't want to. It's okay. It's your gift to give, not mine to take. But I would be happy to be your first."

"I'd like that," Mike said.

"Good. After Janet's parents leave you can put that nice dick inside me. It's going to feel so good, I promise."

Ann looked down in the water and she swore she could see a big bulge in his trunks. It made her smile and she wanted to touch it. Janet and her mom walked back out to the pool. Janet introduced Mike as Ann's cousin as Ann said hi to Janet's Mom too. They talked briefly and they learned the parents were leaving in fifteen minutes.

After Janet's Mom left they stayed in the pool a little longer. It was just enough time for Mike's cock to subside a little. They all got out and lounged on the chairs. It was still a beautifully sunny day and the warm rays dried their bodies and suits quickly. Mike kept stealing glances at Ann and Janet as they flipped over to sun. Janet's nipples were pushing out against her top, too, which drove Mike crazy with lust. His cock was in a constant state of semi-hardness.

Janet offered to get them something to drink after her parents were gone. They all decided on beers and Janet left to get three. The backyard was private with trees and shrubs blocking any views from neighbors. Ann shifted over to sit on the edge of Mike's chair. She leaned down and kissed him. He kissed her back and soon they were playing battles with their tongues. When they finally broke the kiss to take a breath, Ann looked down at his lap. His cock was tenting up the front of his suit. She looked right into his eyes with her pretty blue eyes. As she looked at him her hand worked up his thigh, under the pant leg of his trunks, and continued up. Seconds later, Mike groaned as her fingers curled around his stiff throbbing cock.

Ann was careful not to stroke him. She knew with Janet and her walking around practically nude in their bikinis that he probably would have a hair trigger. Her hand dropped to his balls and lightly massaged the sack.

"You like that?" Ann asked.

"Oh, god, yes. But Janet will be back soon."

"Don't worry about her." But Ann removed her hand more because she was worried about pushing him too far. She slid back over into her chair. Janet came back and gave them the beers. They talked, drank, and soaked up sun for about a half hour. Then Ann looked over at Mike and nodded to him. She then turned to Janet.

"Hey, Janet. Mike and I are going to go downstairs for a little while," Ann said.

"Okay," Janet said with a big knowing smile. "You know where the blanket is."

"Sure," Ann said, as she grabbed Mike's hand and led him into the house. She pulled his hand and they walked through the house to the basement stairs. The basement was nicely finished like Ann's. It had a pool table instead of a ping pong table but otherwise was similar. Ann led him over to the couches by the TV. She left him there and walked to a closet and removed a blanket. She threw the blanket over a section of the couch and then came around to Mike.

"You ready, stud?" Ann asked, with a big smile.

"I guess so," Mike said, suddenly very nervous and unsure of himself.

"Don't be nervous, Mike. It's good you're doing this with me instead of Janet. She is such a hot minx; she probably would just ride you until you cum. We'll do it slow. You'll probably cum quickly once inside me but that is okay and very normal for a guy the first time so don't worry about it. This first time isn't about me and my pleasure as much as yours. You can cum in me too. We're both on the pill. Okay?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers