Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers

"Okay."

Ann turned her back to him.

"Undo my top," she said.

He struggled with the hooks. Obviously, his first time. She helped him remove the top from her arms and turned to face him as she dropped the bottoms herself and stepped out of them.

"You like what you see?" Ann asked, knowing full well the answer. No one had ever said otherwise.

"Oh, god, yes," Mike groaned.

"Good," she said taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. "I believe you wanted to play with these earlier. Tease my nipples, why don't you?"

He did, massaging the soft warm flesh and touching her stiffening nipples. Ann kissed him as he continued to play with her tits. They kept it up until both were breathing heavily. Ann then pulled back.

She dropped to her knees right in front of him. She reached up and pulled his trunks down and off his legs. His cock was not completely stiff yet, probably due to nervousness. She looked up at him as she touched his cock. He stared at her longingly when she leaned in and took his cock into her mouth. Mike immediately groaned.

Ann sucked on the head of his cock and played with the shaft and balls. Her mission was just to get him hard and ready. It did not take long in her talented mouth. When he was completely stiff, she pulled him by his cock to the couch. She loved doggy style fucking best but this first time for him; she would position them traditionally with her on her back. Ann lay on the blanket covered couch and pulled him on top of her.

"We put the blanket down to protect the couch. The first few times we did it down here Janet was afraid we would leave stains her parents would see," Ann said smiling, to try to lighten the mood for him. "Kiss me, stud."

They kissed for several moments as Mike's cock poked her in the belly and abdomen. Her fingers were curled around it and made sure he stayed hard as nervous as he was. They kissed until they were once again breathing heavily.

When they broke, Ann said, "Fuck me, Mike."

He looked down nervously trying to find her hole but she had never let go of his cock and was already fitting it into her pussy. She knew from experience it was usually just easier to help the guy, especially a virgin. She positioned the cockhead into the entrance to her cunt.

"How do you feel?" Ann asked.

"Okay," Mike gasped back.

"Okay, just push forward slowly. You got me good and wet. You should slide right in but go slow."

Her hands grabbed his ass cheeks as she guided him in. She was indeed quite wet and he sank in fairly quickly. She would have liked him to go slower than he did but more for him than her. He was soon fully imbedded in her cunt. She held him against her trying to keep him from moved too much right away.

"Oh, god, Mike! Your cock feels wonderful inside me. Do you like it?"

"Oh, shit, Ann. It's the greatest feeling in the world. You are so hot and wet inside. It feels like a soft warm, wet sponge gripping my dick," Mike gasped.

"Mmm, it's good, isn't it? Pull back a little and then push in slowly," she instructed.

Mike began to fuck back and forth instinctively. He groaned as he quickened the pace. She would have liked him to go slower but could tell his need this first time was incredible.

"Oh, fuck me, Mike. Fuck me good, cuz," Ann exclaimed.

Mike's pace increased until he was pumping into her with abandon. Ann's pussy gripped his cock like a warm, wet velvety glove. She knew at this pace he would come very soon but that was okay.

"Fuck me, Mike. Pump your cum into your cousin," Ann screamed, beginning to feel something too.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum," Mike nearly yelled.

"Do it! Cum inside me! Let me feel your scalding hot cum coat the inside of my cunt," Ann yelled.

Mike was fucking her in a frenzy now. His cock was ready to explode as his balls tightened into a double knot below his shaft. He felt his balls release their built up pressure in one huge release. His cock erupted inside Ann. He pumped rope after rope of hot cum into her cunt.

"Oh, god, I feel you cumming inside me," Ann gasped.

Surprisingly she was nearly there herself. The excitement of taking her cousin's cherry and the actual good fucking he was giving her were both combining to push her over the edge. Just before she crested the peak though, Mike pumped the last of his cum into her belly and stopped moving. Ann groaned along with him just short of her orgasm. She tried to get him to keep pumping but he was drained and panting big time. She gave up and relaxed with him.

Ann gave him several moments for both of them to catch their breath. She pushed him up a little to look at his face as he had slumped with his head on her shoulder.

"Did you like that?" Ann asked, with a weak smile.

"Oh, fuck. You're incredible," Mike said. "That was the best."

"Good. You did good, stud."

"Thanks."

Ann noticed he still felt somewhat hard inside her.

"Are you still stiff?"

"I don't know. I think so."

"Can you go again right away?"

"I don't know."

"Try moving slowly in and out," Ann asked, hoping he could stay hard.

Mike slowly pulled out and then pushed back in. He was not completely rock hard like before but could still move his cock inside her. He luxuriated in the warmth and feel of her pussy. She was a lot slushier now with his cum filling her pussy. Ann could feel a small river running down her ass to the blanket each time he pulled his cock back. The knowledge that he has pumping his cock into her cum filled pussy was causing Mike to stiffen again. He had just fucked his beautiful cousin and now she was full of his seed.

His pace started to quicken as his cock recovered quickly and stiffened to board hardness inside Ann. In no time he was fucking into her at a fast pace. He drove Ann quickly back into a frenzy as she appreciated his recuperative skills. Mike fucked her like a wild man hammering into her cunt much to Ann's delight. She loved a good hard fucking as much as the next girl and took it with pleasure.

Her peak crested almost before she could believe it. Her no-longer-virgin cousin was going to make her cum already. She gripped his ass and pulled him into her and bucked her cunt up to meet his hard thrusts. They fucked together like two rabbits in heat.

Ann gasped out loud, "Fuck me, Mike! I'm going to cum! Keep fucking me!"

"Ahh…," was all he could manage.

"Oh, shit! I'm nearly there!"

Mike kept pumping as he panted like a marathon runner. Ann reached her peak and climaxed. He was pounding her so well; she could not remember a better fucking in a long time. Her boyfriend that summer had never fucked her this good. Mike tried to keep fucking her even as her pussy walls clamped down on him squeezing his cock like a supersoft vise. Ann had lifted off the couch to meet his thrusts. Her back was now arched pushing into the couch as she held him to her pussy. Waves of blissful pleasure ripped through her body at near-blinding speed.

When she finally relaxed and came down, she realized Mike had not stopped. He had slowed but his hard cock still probed her insides. Ann could tell he was close though. It would not be long for him now. When Mike had rested a bit he started to pick up speed a little more. His cock felt marvelous in her pussy. She wasn't sure if she could catch back up with him in time but no matter. He had already given her one great cum.

Mike started to hammer into her again grunting and groaning constantly. Her pussy was now wet not only with his remaining cum but her own. The squishing sounds of their fucking filled the room. His groin pounded into hers making slapping skin sounds too. Mike was close now. His grunting increased and Ann knew he was almost there. Her own desire was rising fast too.

In a few more moments, Mike gasped loudly and then groaned deeply. His balls burst forth with their cum. This was his fourth release of the day and they ached from the delicious torment. The orgasm consumed him as he fired jets of cum into Ann. Despite his straining balls his orgasm was ripping his body apart, it seemed, with pleasure. The end of his cock felt like a hot dagger inside Ann's oven of a cunt.

The added stimulation of his hot cum bathing her inside set Ann off too. This cum was not as intense as the last but delicious nonetheless. She rode out her orgasm as he did his. Her pussy was not clenching him so tight this time and he continued to pump into her as his dick leaked more cum. Soon he fell panting on top of her. She pushed up on his chest to breathe herself. Mike realized he was probably suffocating her and rolled as far off her to the side as the couch would allow.

They gasped together for air. It took many moments for them to relax enough to communicate. Ann looked over at him. Sweat beaded on his forehead and dripped from his nose and down his cheek. Ann smiled weakly at him. She could not remember feeling this well fucked in a long time. Usually only after multiple guys had fucked her.

"Wow, Mike, that was incredible. You're going to be a great fucker."

"You think so?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think so. How did you like it?"

"God, Ann. That was the most intense thing of my life. It felt so good inside you. Thanks for being my first. It was special with you."

"You're welcome. It was special for me too, cuz," Ann agreed.

She shifted upward and could feel a torrent of cum run out of her well-fucked pussy. She looked down and Mike's eyes followed hers. He looked at her cunt as his cum combined with hers leaked out and down her ass.

"Mike, be a dear and get me some tissues. The bathroom is over there."

Mike rolled off the couch and went quickly to the bathroom. He was leaking a little himself and grabbed some extra tissues before returning to Ann and gave her some. He watched as she wiped her sopping cunt. The blanket had cum and a big wet spot on it. They quickly pulled it off the couch. Fortunately nothing but a small wet spot had bled through. Ann got more tissues and wiped off the blanket as best she could. She threw all the tissues in the toilet and flushed it.

She went to him and kissed him.

"Thanks you," she said.

"You too," Mike said, with a big grin. He loved the feel of her nipples pressing into his chest.

They dressed quickly and held hands as they ascended the stairs to find Janet.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,589 Followers