Fondest Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
I need you, Willi!
5.9k words
4.81
12.3k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers

Written by lilgirlsix and Archangel_M

Edited by Doctime

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

lilgirlsix: I think this is the chapter that drove Doctime crazy. Well, the first one to drive him crazy. AA and I had an idea about how these 19th century characters differed from those in the present. Thank you, Doctime, for giving us ideas and options. We may not always have agreed, but we were always grateful!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Archangel_M: This one drove me crazy too; it took me quite a long time to get right. I hope you folks enjoy it! ^_^

The music suggestion for this chapter is "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Glossary:

- geliebter Wolf -- German -- "Beloved wolf"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

{Language Note: Hungarian dialogue is in plaintext, <and German dialogue is in carrots.> Thanks once again to Fräulein Anne for her help with the German!}

January 17, 1858

Willi reached out, but could not feel Zsálya's sleeping mind. He had purposely been going to sleep earlier in order to dispatch den bösen Wolf before it had a chance to terrorize his sweet little angel. This was the first night that she wasn't there waiting for him. Before he had time to worry, he remembered this was the night of the full moon, what Zsálya called the "Ice Moon." Her twin would be mating in an elaborate ceremony. As she had explained it to him, Guillame would lead the pack's betas on a hunt. If they did not return with sufficient game to feed the pack, Orsolya would reject him as a mate. Of course, it was merely a formality. Zsálya had said that game was plentiful this year, and her brothers knew the hunting grounds better than anyone. Zsigmond and Istvan would not let Guillame fail, Zsálya had told him.

He wondered how her sister's mating would affect his angel. Just the act of kissing between Orsolya and Guillame had affected her greatly. Would she feel their actual mating? Willi pondered that as he waited in the In-Between. After what Zsálya had told him last night, he had spent the day in the several libraries of Schloss Helsing, digging up anything even remotely related to Werewolf bonds. He had not come across anything such as Zsálya and Orsolya shared.

Finally, he felt Zsálya's dream consciousness, but to his surprise, it was in disarray. That was the only word for it. Her dream felt dark and brooding, not her usual state of mind at all. This worried him, but there was no use in getting upset until he knew what was happening.

Upon entering her dream, Willi stood still for a moment and looked around, noting the unusual silence. He looked down and saw the snow had turned to slush, intermixed with mud. The trees surrounding him were bare. The sky was solid overcast, and the mood of the dream was somber at best. His heart sank. This was even worse than he had imagined. Something must have gone horribly wrong. He steeled himself for whatever might come and called a greeting.

He waited, but no Zsálya. He called again and thought he could faintly make out the sound of sobbing. His chest tightened and his stomach clenched. "Zsálya!" he called out, hoping to elicit some sort of reply. He walked carefully towards the sounds and easily spotted her through the bare trees. Her hair was matted, her dress torn and filthy. Her face was flushed and sweat beaded on her forehead. <Mein Gott, what has happened to her?>

"Zsálya," he whispered, "what is wrong, meine Freundin?" He waited until she acknowledged his presence before moving forward and pulling her to his chest. She clung to him as she cried, and nestled into his body as she felt his hands slowly stroking her hair and back.

"Oh, Willi, I cannot live this way. Every time he touches her, I feel it just as she does. My father had to carry me from the mating. He must be so ashamed." She struggled to speak through her sobs. She could feel herself beginning to calm now that her friend was here with her. Zsálya buried her face in the crook of Willi's neck, taking deep breaths of his fennel and woodsmoke scent.

Willi closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He cradled Zsálya in his arms and rocked her as if she were a child. "Shhh, you have done nothing wrong. I am sure your father was only thinking of your privacy." He looked around for a place to sit and, finding none, began to walk while Zsálya cried. He found a rock and slowly sat, trying to keep from jostling her as best he could. Settling her in his lap, he could watch her face as she continued her explanation.

Zsálya sniffed and gave her friend a weak smile as he stroked her ebon hair and brushed it away from her face. He pulled a handkerchief from his sleeve and wiped the tears from her reddened cheeks. She looked into his ice-blue eyes, afraid she would see disgust, but she saw nothing but concern and love. She leaned into his shoulder and shut her eyes, doing her best to calm herself, concentrating on Willi's tender ministrations.

Willi gauged her improving state of mind by the changes that came about in the dream. He looked at his feet and saw that the mud was gone, replaced by fluffy white snow. The sky had cleared, and the trees regrew their leaves before his eyes. He continued to stroke Zsálya's hair, and decided he would not press her for information. When she was ready, she would tell him. He recalled a song that Zsálya had taught him, the one that her grandmother had sung to her when she missed her mother. He began to hum it, hoping he had it just right.

He felt her body relax in his arms and he took the opportunity to speak. "Did I get the song right?"

Zsálya's voice was soft in his ears. "You did it perfectly. Thank you, Willi. Grandmother used to sing that to my mother when she was a cub, and she says my mother sang it to me and my sister. I love it, and you were wonderful to remember it!"

There was a moment of silence before she began to speak again, this time in a throaty whisper. "It was wonderful and horrible at the same time, Willi. I could feel her pleasure, I could feel his touch and his... maleness. I felt filled and empty at the same time. I was in ecstasy but lonely, all at the same time. Does that make sense?" She couldn't look at him as she spoke. She imagined her face a bright crimson color to match the incredible heat she felt radiating from her skin.

"Yes, that makes perfect sense." He held her just a little bit tighter.

"The bond they share, as mates, adds to her pleasure. I had her feelings, but without that bond, I was alone. Each time I felt worse and worse. I felt every one of her climaxes, but I felt as if my body yearned for more, for something I could not have." She tried to gather her thoughts, but Willi's hand moving through her hair was distracting. She tried to move even closer to him, if that was possible. "He took her several times through the night. That is why I am so late. I could not sleep until they finally slept themselves."

"I see." Willi laid a soft, reassuring kiss on Zsálya's temple.

She sighed and kissed his cheek in reply. "So, how was your day?" she asked with a weak smile.

"It was not as productive as I had hoped. I have sought all day for some insight into your singular bond, but without success," Willi confessed. "I am sorry, meine Liebe; I have no answers for you." Willi could well guess what was happening to his poor kleinen Wolf: her body had readied itself for mating, perhaps even going into heat, but without a mate of her own Zsálya was left frustrated, full of unfulfilled desires. Willi kissed Zsálya's cheek, then nuzzled his way to her ear.

Even this simple caress sent an electric thrill down to Zsálya's sex and drew a moan of pleasure from her throat. It surprised both of them, but Zsálya wasn't in a position to reflect on it. Her head was such a muddle that she could barely think. Her body felt like it was on fire and being pricked with a thousand tiny pins, all at once. Willi's scent and warmth were wonderfully comforting, though, and she clung to him, her hands clenched in the soft green linen of his tunic. She needed something, needed it desperately, and somehow she knew that Willi could give it to her.

Stupid tunic, she thought, an idle thought magnified to tremendous import by the chaos in her mind. It is in the way! Of what, exactly, she was unsure, but Zsálya focused on getting rid of it, and the rest of their clothes as well. Suddenly her hands were against Willi's skin, and she mewled her need, her need for something, as she pressed her bare breasts against his chest and ran her hands over his muscled back and sides.

Willi's blue eyes were wide with surprise at finding himself suddenly stark naked, with his Werewolf lover equally naked and sitting in his lap. He used his hand to raise her face to his and saw that her eyes were unfocused, confused. Reaching out to her emotions, he was nearly overcome at the force of the desire that he felt. The nature of Zsálya's desire was oddly innocent, though: she yearned for tenderness and gentleness... for love.

Experiencing her sister's mating vicariously had left Zsálya with two needs, Willi deduced. Her body needed to rut, to fuck, pure and simple. Her soul, however, needed to make love, to bond with a worthy male and find completion in his arms.

Though he could not hope to replicate a Were mating bond—nobody had ever conducted a study of its magical mechanisms, for a start—Willi thought he could provide his darling kleinen Wolf with at least a part of what her spirit needed. And, though lacking in experience, he was fully confident in his ability to meet the needs of her body. Willi gathered his angel more tightly into his arms and willed himself into the air, focusing his spirit and reaching out empathically to Zsálya.

When most people think of contact between minds, they think of telepathy, the exchange of complex thoughts, images, and ideas. This is quite difficult, even for the most powerful of mages. However, there is another kind of mental contact, called "empathy," the ability to communicate some or all of one's own emotions and to read the emotions of others. Empathic contact is relatively simple for magic-users to effect, and they use it for everything from anticipating attacks to haggling over eggplant at market. Within a dream, moreover, anyone can do it easily.

In this case, Willi projected himself into Zsálya's mind as his body soared upwards, but he found himself rebuffed by her wolf-self. In his mind's eye, Willi could see the beautiful black wolf, guarding the way into Zsálya's mind with bared fangs and raised hackles. The idea of anyone but a mate or an alpha getting inside their minds was abhorrent to Weres' animal-selves—for very good reason, if the histories Willi had read were to be believed. Nonetheless, he wanted to touch Zsálya's mind and let her feel how much he loved and cared for her. So he reached out again, this time standing on the 'threshold' of Zsálya's mind and speaking to her wolf. In this dream-state, the wolf's nature made it possible to hold a conversation of sorts with her.

I am your friend, he told her, his thoughts warm. I love Zsálya and I wish to show her my love. You have nothing to fear from me, Beautiful One.

You can show her very well with your voice and your body, the wolf replied. You are not our mate, and have no business in our mind!

Willi couldn't help but smile to himself. The little black wolf's protectiveness was very sweet, and also very wise in principle. Ah, he thought back, but I cannot show her this with my body... he projected a small stream of emotion towards Zsálya's wolf-self, giving her a taste of the love and adoration he felt for her—for both halves of her beautiful soul.

The wolf was uncertain now, and Willi could picture her cocking her head to the side in that adorable way she had. You... love me, too? she thought back, tentatively.

Willi could not read her feelings—lupine emotions were rather different from human ones—but he understood what she meant. The wolf had assumed that, because he was human, Willi was only interested in Zsálya's human-self, the woman who was still stroking his back and nestling against him as he carried her up into the clouds. He might have laughed in other circumstances; his beloved's wolf-self harbored the same misplaced self-doubts as her human-self.

I love you, Beautiful One, Willi thought back emphatically, and sent the little wolf the full force of his feelings to prove it. She gave off the emotional equivalent of a joyful howl. Willi wrapped the wolf up in the warmth of his love, effectively embracing her as one lover to another.

She embraced him in return, and eagerly allowed him access to their mind at last. Willi obliged, and reached out to Zsálya's human-self as well. He wrapped both aspects of his beloved in the warm, tender cocoon of his feelings for her, entwining his spirit with theirs.

Zsálya let out a loud gasp and looked at the strong male that held her so gently in his arms. She had never felt such love in her life. True, her father, grandmother, and all of her family loved her unconditionally, but this was so very different. This was the kind of love that her grandmother had spoken of so many times—the kind of love that made a knight battle a dragon for his maiden. Willi was her knight, and the monster he battled every night was the demon Werewolf who tormented her. Willi truly loved her in a way she had never thought possible.

She could only gaze into his handsome face as her 'knight' flew them into the clouds. Oh how she had longed to feel this kind of love, and had thought it would never come to pass. Their love was different than the love that Orsolya and Guillame shared, Zsálya mused, born of belief and courage rather than the certainty of destiny. Neither better nor worse, just different, and every bit as powerful. And though they were not in the waking world, it was every bit as real. She nestled further into Willi's shoulder, his strong arms holding her tightly.

Her knight soared up above a vast, fluffy cloud, which seemed as a shimmering mass of silver in the light of the full moon. Zsálya looked up at the moon and felt the beauty of this perfect evening flow through her. It filled her with pure, unmitigated hope for the first time in her life. The sensation sent tears of joy streaming from her eyes.

Willi noticed Zsálya's tears as soon as he alighted on the cloud. "What is wrong?" he asked, kissing a few of the salty droplets from his beloved's face.

"Nothing is wrong," Zsálya whispered, giving Willi a beaming, joyful smile. "Everything is right! Everything... is perfect!" She stood on her tiptoes and threw her arms around Willi's neck, pulling his lips down for a passionate kiss. "I now know what I need," she murmured when they finally parted. "I need you, Willi. Please... will you lie with me?"

"Of course, mein geliebter Wolf," he replied, his voice dropping to a husky growl that sent a shiver of delight down Zsálya's spine. "Mein Gott im Himmel, you are so gorgeous..." Willi said, running his hands down Zsálya's body and grabbing her behind firmly.

Zsálya squeaked in surprise; she hadn't expected him to do that. She was suddenly very, very aware that both she and Willi were naked, and pressed closely against each other. It was a shock how hard her nipples were, and she moved herself more aggressively against Willi's body, delighting in the sensation of rubbing them against his hairy chest. His body hair was thick, but silky rather than coarse. Zsálya loved it.

Another thing that Zsálya could feel was Willi's maleness, very erect and pulsing firmly against her stomach. Zsálya closed her eyes and buried her face in the crook of her love's neck, bathing her mind in his scent and her soul in his tenderness while she moved herself slowly against his manhood, something she had never felt before.

The slow, sinuous rubbing of Zsálya's body on his was rapidly destroying Willi's high-order thinking. The mere thought of the most beautiful woman in the world wanting him this much would have been enough to overwhelm him. But to have her naked, in his arms, her innocent lust written in her every action... Willi could not have controlled himself if he had wanted to. Zsálya teased a series of low, lustful moans from his throat while he loosed his hands and lips upon her body. One hand found its way between her legs, teasing her nether lips with his fingers, and the other slid up her body and tangled in her hair.

Zsálya moaned back to feel Willi's touch upon her pussy, and was suddenly consumed with the need to touch his cock in turn. She pulled away just enough to slip one of her small hands between them, delicately wrapping her fingers around Willi's hard cock. She hadn't fully realized his size, and gasped as she realized that her forefinger and thumb could just barely meet when she grasped him. His cock was just as big as Guillame's, despite his slightly smaller stature! It was different from a Were male's penis, though, mainly in the fact that there was no knot nor foreskin. Zsálya found it strange, but she loved the feel of him in her hands: silk over steel.

Her entire body was humming with sexual energy, desperate to find an outlet. Zsálya had the sudden, inexplicable urge to taste Willi and went with it. She licked across his neck and trailed her tongue down his body as she slowly sank to her knees on the soft cloud. Zsálya lapped at his big cock and then, on a whim, took him into her mouth and sucked. She looked up at her darling knight as she did so, and the ecstatic glaze of his eyes made Zsálya giggle in utter delight. She really had no idea why she wanted to do such naughty things all of a sudden. It was not from memories of her sister's mating; those had been driven from her mind completely. It just felt so right, so natural to pleasure her male like this.

Willi, meanwhile, had almost lost the capacity for any sort of thought. The sight of his little black-haired angel sucking his cock was indescribable, and when she gazed up at him with her twinkling blue eyes Willi lost the last shreds of his control. He shouted Zsálya's name as he came harder than he ever had before in his life. His orgasm also robbed his limbs of strength, and he fell backwards into the cloud's soft embrace, eyes closed and body twitching through the aftershocks.

Zsálya let out a muffled yip of surprise as Willi's cum flooded her mouth. Though it was a surprise, it tasted good, and the little were drank it down greedily. It tasted of Willi, and Zsálya had her own, smaller orgasm as she tasted him and felt his cock pulsing between her lips. When he collapsed, the last few spurts of cum landed on Zsálya's face and in her hair. She was torn between the urge to lap it up and the desire to leave it there for the entire world to see. After a moment of mental debate, Zsálya left the salty white droplets where they were; feeling them on her face made her feel like she was really his. The black-haired girl fairly pounced on her supine lover and covered him in kisses, rubbing her body against him as he recovered from the pleasure she had given him.

When Willi finally came back to himself, Zsálya had clamped her thighs down on either side of his leg and was rubbing her dripping pussy against it. Her face was pressed into his chest, and he could literally feel her moans against his skin as she pleasured herself. What kind of gentleman would I be if I did not return the pleasure she has given me? Willi thought to himself with a wicked smile. It took some doing to coax his little lupine angel off his leg, but it was worth it to be able to pull her up his body by her perfectly curved hips. He settled her in a kneeling position, with a leg on either side of his head, and drew her dripping pussy down to his lips.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers
12