Fondest Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,737 Followers

Though she didn't know what Willi had in mind, Zsálya was unbelievably aroused and ready to do anything he asked of her. He was still bathing both her and her wolf in pure, unadulterated love and adoration, and as he moved her body around so easily Zsálya tried to reach back to her powerful, wonderful male, to express her love as well.

The first touch of Zsálya's spirit at the gates of Willi's mind was earnest but clumsy, like a child reaching out to her parent for the first time. Willi opened his mind to her and let her in without hesitation, trusting his kleinen Wolf more deeply that he had ever trusted anyone. She did not disappoint, wrapping his spirit in her awkward, tender embrace and trying to send him her love. It didn't quite work, but Willi saw the effort for what it was and was touched. He mixed threads of encouragement into the feelings he was sending to her.

It was then that, on the physical level, Willi extended his tongue and gave Zsálya's lips a slow, loving lick from base to clit. Zsálya's empathic breakthrough was instantaneous—even as she screamed Willi's name to the stars, her love and devotion broke over his soul like a tidal wave. Willi closed his eyes and moaned his beloved's name, even as his lips and tongue went to work on her clit.

Though he had never performed oral sex before, Willi was familiar with the theory and approached the task carefully and methodically. He tried each thing he could think to do in turn, noting which ones pleased his little Were the most. Then he began applying them in ever more creative and pleasurable combinations, wringing orgasm upon orgasm from Zsálya's luscious body. The sheer force of pleasure quickly overwhelmed her conscious mind and both she and her wolf reverted to a state of pure emotion and sensation, devoid of higher thought. Zsálya's body became a quivering mass of ecstasy, while both halves of her soul bathed in Willi's love and showered him with their own love in turn.

When Willi finally relented and let Zsálya begin to come down, he lifted her shaking body off his face and laid her ever-so-gently on the cloud beside him. Zsálya came back to herself, wrapped securely in Willi's arms, with her gorgeous human murmuring to her in German and stroking her tenderly. The little Were giggled and tried to nestle even closer to her male, rubbing the top of her head under his chin.

"Oh, Willi... if only this was real..." she whispered.

Willi tilted his head to look into Zsálya's blue eyes. "This is real," he told her firmly.

Zsálya cocked her head to the side. "This is a dream; that means that, by definition, it is not real. Correct?"

"To Hell with metaphysics," Willi shot back with a grin. "This." Kiss. "Is." Kiss. "Real." Deep, soul-searing kiss. He parted his lips from Zsálya's just enough to breathe, resting his forehead against hers as they locked gazes. "Most mortals never taste of reality this deep."

She could think of no answer to that, so she just stared at Willi, whilst running her hand down his body to check on his cock. Zsálya knew that males could only mate a few times in a day, and that they required some time in between. Astonishingly, she found that Willi was already hard again! "How long has it been?" she asked in disbelief.

"A handful of minutes, no more," Willi replied with a smug smile.

Zsálya's pretty eyes went wide. "Then how...?"

"Remember that I told you how nobody ever becomes tired in a dream? The principle does not apply only to muscles."

"Oh." Zsálya stared at him for a moment, traces of golden-yellow appearing in the deep blue of her eyes. Suddenly, Zsálya raked her nails down Willi's bare back. "For what are you waiting, then? Come and take me!" she told him, the last coming out as a husky growl. She slipped her lithe body out of Willi's embrace and rolled up onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder with a wickedly seductive smile.

It wasn't like his angel to be this bold; her wolf must have come forward, Willi surmised, ready and eager to play. Though it was unbelievably sexy, Willi didn't think that a rough, torrid fucking was right for their first time together. He reached out to the wolf empathically as he rolled up to his knees. Beautiful One, this is the human's time to be loved, he told her wolf as gently as possible. Let her come forward, please.

Zsálya had been surprised when her wolf came forward so suddenly. She hadn't wanted quite what her wolf had in mind as far as lovemaking, but Zsálya was so desperate to feel Willi inside her that she didn't object.

But then her wolf suddenly pulled back, leaving her human fully in charge once more. At the same time, Zsálya felt strong hands take hold of her body, lifting her like a feather and flipping her over. In an instant she was lying on her back, staring up at Willi and feeling very confused.

Sensing this, Willi leaned down and nuzzled her sweetly, giving his beloved a moment to catch her breath. "I want to see your face," he explained in a throaty whisper. Thank you, Beautiful One, he told her wolf. We will have many, many times to be together... I promise.

Things happened very quickly after that, or so it seemed to Zsálya. Willi's lips were on hers, his body between her legs, the head of his cock brushing against her pussy. Zsálya whimpered and lifted her hips in a wordless plea. She was so very wet and ready, and she felt her juices dripping down into the cloud below them.

Willi's cock was pushing against her nether lips, which yielded in an instant. And then he was inside her, slowly easing his entire length into her tight little body. Zsálya arched her back and let loose a long, loud moan of purest pleasure. Somehow his entrance had not hurt the slightest bit, which was odd. "It should hurt the first time, should it not?" she whispered.

"You must have wanted it not to hurt," Willi murmured back. "Remember, thoughts are reality in this place, meine Prinzessin..."

Zsálya shrugged to herself and closed her eyes, focusing on the wondrous sensation of Willi's cock inside of her; she could feel every detail of his cock as it sank into her virgin body. She felt wonderfully full and complete.

This was what she had been yearning for.

The young lovers began to move together, their bodies finding a rhythm as old as time. Zsálya shifted her hips beneath Willi and wrapped her legs around his waist. Will's hands had already found her breasts, and they drew even more squeaks and mewls of ecstasy from his kleinen Wolf.

"Oh, Willi..." Zsálya moaned as he made slow, tender love to her. "So good... you feel so good..."

Willi's renowned willpower was strained to the limit as he fought to hold back his climax. He was determined to give his kleinen Wolf as many orgasms as possible before he succumbed to her charms. The gentle, deliberate pace he had set was driving her half-mad, he saw. Sehr gut. "Come for me, little angel," he whispered into her ear. "I want to see the light of ecstasy in your beautiful eyes!"

His words triggered something deep in Zsálya's mind, and she screamed like a banshee as her climax overtook her. This orgasm made the ones Willi had given her with his lips seem pale and halfhearted, and a tiny part of Zsálya's mind wondered if she would survive it. She found herself sobbing with the joy of the moment, even as a second wave of ecstasy roared through her veins.

The sight of Zsálya beneath him, caught up in the throes of pleasure, was more beautiful than anything Willi could have possibly imagined. He stared down at her in awe, his hips moving automatically while his mind was arrested by the tableau before him. The look in Zsálya's exquisite blue eyes and the sensation of her inner muscles rippling around his cock soon broke Willi's control, and he buried his face in her neck as he came.

"Oh yes, oh Ancestors..." Zsálya was babbling, riding from the crest of one mind-shattering orgasm to the next when she felt Willi's hot seed inside of her. "Yes, Willi... fill me, make me yours!" Each powerful jet of cum triggered a mini-climax, and Zsálya was having trouble seeing straight. She cooed as Willi slowed to a halt, his hard body pressing down delightfully on hers. "That was so... oh, I love you so much, Willi!"

"I love you too, little girl," Willi whispered back, his voice fervent and hoarse. Zsálya felt a whole-body shiver when he called her "little girl," and began giggling as she nuzzled his handsome face. She kept her legs locked tightly around Willi's waist, holding him inside of her as they recovered from their lovemaking. "Mater Dei," Willi murmured after a time. "I never, ever imagined that something could be that intense."

He rolled onto his side, keeping Zsálya wrapped tightly in his arms and his cock in her pussy as they just breathed and savored the feel of being one. Willi's cock had not softened the tiniest bit, Zsálya realized presently, and now it was beginning to twitch excitedly inside her. "So soon?" she murmured, playfully licking the tip of Willi's nose.

"Whenever you wish," he told her with a loving smile, squeezing her bottom and making her squeak.

Zsálya felt her wolf coming forward, but this time she was hesitant, uncertain if Willi would want her after experiencing such bliss with her human half. The wolf reached out awkwardly to Willi's mind, giving him the sudden image of a little black wolf rubbing herself against his leg and looking up at him hopefully.

Willi surprised both halves of his beloved by laughing softly. "Come forward, Beautiful One," he whispered, gazing into Zsálya's royal-blue eyes. "You've been patient long enough," he told her when he saw the golden flecks swirl into her irises.

After a short discussion, Zsálya had let her wolf come forward and take control. Strangely, though, the wolf elected to stay in their human form. Zsálya shrugged mentally and focused herself on their mental contact with Willi, showering him in her love just as her wolf had been doing.

Now in command of Zsálya's lithe human body, her wolf grabbed a double-fistful of Willi's blonde hair and kissed him hard, delighting in the chance to show her passion. Willi responded immediately, kissing back forcefully and growling deep in his throat. When the she-wolf finally released her human lover, she also unlocked her legs from his waist and slipped from his grasp. She stood and stretched herself slowly, knowing instinctively that the sight would make her male desire her even more. The wolf could also feel her male's cum leaking from her pussy, big sticky drops running down the inside of her legs.

Before Willi could get to his own feet, the wolf dropped back to all fours, turning her dripping pussy towards her male and making eyes at him over her shoulder. As she saw Willi get up onto his own hands and knees, the wolf shook her ass at him a bit and giggled at the way his eyes glazed over with lust.

What a wonderful male her human had found, she thought as he took her.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Willi and Zsálya lost count of the number of times they made love that first night. Sometimes Zsálya had been in control of her body, other times her wolf had taken over, and a few times they had made love to Willi together. Willi did notice that her wolf-self enjoyed licking him clean after he withdrew. He proved to be an even more amazing lover than either of Zsálya's halves had realized, and he had found any number of new and creative ways to delight them both. Though their bodies were untiring, both Willi and Zsálya had eventually run out of emotional energy. Now they were simply curled up together, resting in the cloud's embrace.

Zsálya lay enclosed in Willi's arms, for once content with what was to be. She loved him, and she knew he loved her. It would be enough to see her through the days to come.

If he is ours, mate or not, we should mark him! Her wolf's outburst was completely unexpected. We cannot risk another female trying to take him from us!

Zsálya thought about that for a moment. It seemed her wolf was correct to be concerned; Willi was undeniably handsome, and by his own admission his work brought him into contact with many females. Then we shall mark him. Any female who looks will know he is ours. Zsálya felt her teeth growing, her tongue licking at the sharp points. This was not to be a mating bite, so it did not have to be performed at the time of the actual sex act. She turned in Willi's arms and felt him pull her closer. His eyes were still closed, a happy smile on his face. Zsálya smiled to herself and moved closer to his neck, inhaling his scent, savoring it. Her tongue flicked across the skin of his neck, and she felt him shiver. She opened her mouth and...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Zsálya! Zsálya, wake up, child." Leona stood with her hands on her hips. Zsálya had a silly smile on her face, and Leona could see the points of her elongated teeth. She leaned down and gently shook her. "Zsálya, do you remember? You are watching the cubs this morning. Get up, child. We must go, now!"

Zsálya opened her eyes and saw her grandmother standing over her. She let out a little wake-up moan tinged with frustration. We will bite him tonight, I promise!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,737 Followers
12