Font of Fertility Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,069 Followers

She snorted and laughed, that same laugh from when I'd thrown her over my shoulder just half an hour ago. "Well, you were pretty fucking fantastic too, and I'm pretty sure we'll do it again. Soon." She sat down cross-legged on the bed beside me, the bottom of the robe sliding up her toned thighs and I couldn't help but glance a few times. Sure, we might have just had sex followed by some sort of paranormal experience, but that didn't mean I wasn't interested in seeing if her cooch was teasing me from under that draped hem.

Unfortunately, it wasn't. Fortunately, Lauren saw me and with a wry smirk she flipped the front hem of the robe up, flashing me her pussy for a couple of seconds, still flushed and glistening from our efforts. "But, Jerry, the other stuff," she said. "After. That was like some crazy pornographic Harry Potter shit. Babe, I think you just got your fucking letter to Hogwarts."

And she was right, but how could she be right? It was nonsense, and I said as much. "There's no way that was real. We had to have been having some sort of crazy shared vision or something. Do you smell gas or anything? Like, are we high on fumes? Or maybe we're dead. The world ended while we were having sex, and we're dead now and this is heaven."

She snorted with a wry smile. "I don't think we're dead. Hun, I think there's only one way we'll know if it was real or not."

I looked at her confused, then her eyes dropped down to my crotch. In all the commotion I'd forgotten. The little black woman, Adama, had mentioned that the first spell I had cast we would definitely know about, and when I'd been spraying my jizz all over Lauren's pelvis I had noticed that one very important thing.

I lowered the sheet and we both stared at my half-chubbed dick. Now, before this entire encounter I admit, I was a grower not a shower. Soft, my dick looked small, hard it still wasn't impressive, just... average. Now, it sat there, running part way down my leg in a way I'd never seen before. Half, maybe a third charged, it was easily a good six inches.

Lauren reached out and took a hold of it carefully and I involuntarily twitched it at the touch. "Babe, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but this is definitely bigger than before." she said. And then she unceremoniously dropped her mouth to my cock and took a couple sucks. Other than the light headed tingle feeling of pleasure, I could also feel somewhere in the back of my mind the fireworks, but they were more like little glimmers now than the whole big fanfare. Was that going to happen every time I had sex? Truthfully, it was god damned distracting.

Releasing my cock with a pop of her lips, Lauren looked up at me with a grin. "I think I like sucking your dick, babe. But seriously, look at this thing now." She had quickly gotten me back to full mast and she was holding me at the base, her hand looking small as it tried to hold on to my eight and a bit inches. It was big, a couple of prominent veins bulging. "This is... This is one fucking majestic dick. Like pornstar dick. It's just..." She leaned her head down and took another suck, her lips wrapped right at the edge of the head. "Fuck, it makes me hot just looking at it. And it's definitely bigger."

She grinned naughtily then, "Thanks, by the way." And she punched me in the arm. "Of course your first spell or whatever was to give yourself a bigger fucking dick. No world peace or solving hunger for Jeremiah Grant, no. All he wants is a bigger dick to fuck his girlfriend with."

She smiled and slipped her legs out behind her, laying down as she put her face up next to my dick. It was almost taller than her head. "I mean the sex was good before you did this, but god damn, Jer. I felt it grow inside me all at once and for a second I'd thought that was what you coming in the condom was feeling like but then you just kept going and it just stuck around." She turned her head and kissed the shaft lovingly. "So, what else do you think you can do with your magic dick?"

"I have no fucking clue," I replied dumbly as she kissed my shaft again. Adama had said this was a hint, so I tried to extrapolate what it meant. I fucked Lauren, I got powered up and when I concentrated hard enough I made my dick bigger. That meant I could influence my body, my biology. Looking down my body at her I knew there were definitely some more changes I'd like to make. I wasn't athletic by any means, soft bodied would be the word I would use, particularly when lying next to Lauren. Muscles for sure, not young Schwarzenegger crazy, but maybe Michelangelo's David with a bigger dick. Fill out my beard so it wasn't as thin whenever I didn't shave. No more butt hair, or the little patch of hair on my back where a birthmark was.

I thought about doing something to my pubes when I realized there was one thing I had to do if I was going to be having a lot of sex to be able to do any of this. "I know what the next spell has to be."

"Oh yeah?" She'd been watching me think with curious eyes, face leaning against my dick. She was looking at me playfully and stuck out her tongue, running just the tip along my shaft. Fuck that felt weird and good. "What's that? And if you say bigger tits for me, I don't want them."

"No, your boobs are fantastic," I responded without thinking, but the look she gave me said I had definitely blurted out the right thing. "What's the one thing we have to worry about if we start having sex all the time?"

She smiled again at that, raising an eyebrow as if to say, 'Oh, sex all the time eh?' But instead of making another joke she thought for a moment before realization struck, "Oh, fuck. Me getting pregnant. Wait, I am not helping you to cast a sterilization spell on me. I do want kids someday."

I couldn't help the chuckle I let out, "No, no. Not you, me. I'll make it so until I decide otherwise, my cum won't be... uh, effective I guess?"

"So... you're gonna shoot blanks until you cast another spell?"

"Well I don't know how all this works, but that's what I want to try."

"But that means we can go bareback, no condoms necessary." She grinned again, raising up to sit on her legs. "Wherever we want, whenever we want sounds pretty hot."

I nodded, eyes drinking her in as she slipped the housecoat off of her body. She really did have some pretty fantastic tits, hanging perky and full, almost like they were just about to roll off of something but never quite making it. No sag, just fullness.

"Well then, I guess we'd better start working on that spell." She said it quietly and my dick twitched again at how sexy she looked as she moved her face over top my cock, eyes locked with mine. "How long did Adama say we had?"

"I think like an hooouuuurrr." My eyes rolled as she dropped her mouth onto my dick again and really started sucking. Whatever she may have lacked in practiced technique she was definitely making up for it with gusto. "Ooooh man, Lauren. So good, how is that so good?"

She was bobbing onto the first five or so inches and I could feel my dick brushing the back of her throat. She looked up at me for a moment before closing her eyes and trying to take more, pushing her head down until I felt my head nudging firmly at her throat. After a couple of seconds she pulled off gasping, strings of spit connecting her to my dick for a moment before they snapped.

"Fuck, I wanted to see if I could deep throat." I'd known Lauren watched porn, but hearing her just say the words 'deep throat' was fucking hot. She looked down at my dick again, then back at my face. "Push my head down."

"What?"

"Oh come on, you and I both know if I can deep throat this fucking amazing cock you're gonna love it and I'm telling you right now, I'm gonna love doing it. So when I pat your leg, force my head down on it, ok?"

"Alright," I agreed with some trepidation, not really sure I wanted to force her into anything. What if I hurt her or she started choking? Well, I guess that was the point, wasn't it? Choking on my dick. What a day.

She dropped back down, bobbing a couple times with longer and longer strokes until she was bumping against the entrance to her throat again. With my dick still in her mouth she shifted her body, face down and her ass up in the air pointed away from me, then she patted my leg. I took her head in both hands, my fingers entangling with her short, wavy hair and as she pressed herself down, my dick nudging at the entrance to her throat, I pushed her forcefully. For one long second I thought there was no way it was going to happen, but then she did something like she tried swallowing and immediately slid another two inches into her mouth.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuck." The squeezing, wet warmth as she continued to swallow, her tongue running around my lower shaft, was like nothing I could have imagined. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and I looked down, our eyes meeting as she pushed herself the last inch, wrapping her lips around the root of my dick for one long moment before she pulled off, gasping and coughing and making me worry.

I tried to move to help her but she put out a hand telling me not to. She coughed a couple more times before croaking out, "No, no, practice'll make perfect. Fuck that was hot, I felt like you were gonna reach my stomach." And with that she dropped back down again, fishing my head around the entrance to her throat until she got the right maneuver and swallowed it down again without my help. This time she managed to bob a few times before pulling off, which was a whole different kind of wow. Spluttering again, she grinned at me, her face a mess of half-shed watery tears and spittle.

I stopped her before she went down again. "Swing your legs over me, I wanna eat you too." She grinned and nodded her assent. She got in position on her hands and knees above me and instantly started gobbling down my cock. Looking down my chest, her tits were pressing into my stomach as she leaned down into it.

Then I looked more carefully at her beautiful pussy staring me in the face. Lauren was a pale girl with a hint of golden hue to her skin, like she was always just slightly sun kissed. Her pussy, which I had dove into for a few minutes before but not really took the time to study, was completely hairless with thick pouty outer labia and a set of clean little inner lips with a neat clit hood. It was probably one of the sexiest pussies I had ever seen, and by that I meant way better than most of the internet porn I'd watched. And she had that patch of thick, blonde pubic hair trimmed into a diamond above it on her pubic mound. It was almost as thick as the hair on her head, which I found extremely sexy.

Unfortunately, what neither of us had thought of when I offered to eat her out while she went down on me was the fact that we hadn't cleaned the cum off of her from our last round. Sure, she'd scooped a whole glob of it up and sucked it down as a taste test, but I could still see the partially dry streaks of it covering from her clit all the way to the crack of her ass.

Now, I'd never want to consider myself a prude, but I was not about to lick up my own cum off of her. It just wasn't going to happen. A little bit by accident, sure, whatever, but anything more? It might have been hypocritical if the thought of Lauren sucking her own juices off me sounded amazing to me, but I wasn't about to go through with that myself.

So instead of just diving right in to the most beautiful pussy I'd ever seen, I sucked my thumbs. First one, then the other, getting them wet, then I started to run each of them up the outsides of her outer lips. I was literally going to clean the cum off of her. I ran my thumbs upwards, driving any of the elements I was finding up towards the crack of her butt.

The funny thing was, as I worked my way in from the outer edges, Lauren started to buck a little bit and groaned on my cock, a sound I repeated when she went down and took me into her throat for a moment. Her pussy literally winked at me then, I swear, and a drip of girl precum oozed lightly from her depths, sliding towards her clit. Finally satisfied that at least everything up to her perineum was clear, I lifted my head and with a broad stroke stabbed her clit hood with my tongue then dragged upwards, rimming around the entrance to her pussy.

Two things happened then. First, I got a full taste of her and I loved it, sweet but with a denseness I couldn't describe. Second, Lauren leaned up off of my cock, pushing my tongue deeper into her as her ass pressed into my face, moaned loudly and said, "Fuck you, how are you that good at this?" She dropped back down and lightly grazed her teeth along my shaft, making a 'huh huh huh' laugh as she felt me shiver beneath her at the feeling.

So we went at it for probably another five minutes, Lauren trying out different ways to suck a dick and me figuring my way properly around a vagina. There were some 'ouch's and 'no, not like that's but otherwise, it was good. Eventually I had two fingers of my left hand buried in her, making the 'come hither' motion trying to fish for her g-spot (thanks porn!) while I licked around her outer lips and clit. With my other hand I casually ran my thumb along the edge of where her ass and legs met, then up the cleft until I landed it on her little asshole and rubbed carefully at it.

She came, and boy did she cum. For the last fifteen seconds, Lauren had pulled off my cock and been groaning into the room, letting out little, 'Oh, fucks.' Afterward, I guessed it had been a double trigger that had set it off. First, my fingers found her g-spot and rubbed it the right way, and second I surprise stimulated her asshole.

She squirted, three fantastic little globs of spurt, as I removed my fingers from her pussy thinking I knew what was happening. I was right, and I caught all three releases to the chest and face. It wasn't as powerful as some of the stuff you see online, but it was definitely a thing. That same sweet, complex taste was awash in my mouth and her scent was all over me.

Lauren was shaking from her orgasm, so I grabbed her ass firmly with both hands and gave her pussy, which was twitching before my eyes, a long kiss that only extended her post-climax comedown.

Eventually she was able to turn to me with a look on her face between 'oh hell yeah' and 'what the fuck did you do.' Looking at me, splattered in her juices, the look disappeared and she grinned shakily. "Whoops, well that's never happened before."

"Gotta be honest," I replied, "Kinda hope it does again, 'cause that was fucking hot. You taste delicious."

"Oh yeah?" And she swivelled, removing her rear end from my face and then kissing me roughly and sloppily. Her tongue squeezed out from between our lips as she tried to lick up some of her girl cum. Yep, apparently she had no problems with her juices, it was just me with mine.

She stopped kissing me and grinned mischievously again, "Oh look, I'm on top. Haven't tried that yet." And without further preamble she stood up on her knees, fished my cock out from between her legs where she was straddling me, and put it in position.

"Whoa, wait. I haven't been able to cast the spell yet."

She shrugged, "Don't care, just do it before you cum then you can do that wherever you want."

That was too good an offer to pass up, the thought that it might not work not really taking hold in my head as Lauren slowly lowered herself onto me. I watched as, for the first time, I felt what so many POV internet videos had shown me before.

Real life was way better.

She got the head and first couple inches of shaft in on the first go, her steaminess and the work over I'd just given her making it easy. She bobbed up then back down, taking another inch and a half. A couple of short bobs and she drew almost all the way up before coming down again. I had six inches buried in her now. I looked up to her face and saw she had been staring down at where we were meeting just like I had been. I continued to watch her face as she drew back up, a look of determination as her brow furrowed cutely, and then slammed herself down, taking me to the base. My head eased back and I groaned. Her eyes rolled back for a second and she moaned much louder, one hand bracing behind her on the bed and the other reaching to her vagina and rubbing at her clit for a moment.

"Fuck that's good." I said.

"Mhmmm."

"You're amazing."

She grinned at that and opened her eyes, "Yeah, well you did pretty fuckin' good when you were on top, so I guess it's my turn." And with that she started bouncing her ass off my legs, the top quarter of my dick staying inside her as she slid up and down. After a few strokes of that she ground her pelvis in a circular motion and we both groaned in unison. I could feel her clit graze across the base of my pelvic bone and she flung her head back and groaned as she kept grinding.

I pulled us both back towards the headboard and sat up to her, my arms going around her back and her hard nipples pressing into my chest as I kissed her. We sat like that for maybe half a minute, trying to figure out how we could fuck in that position until we decided there wasn't enough room. I made note of it though, somewhere deep in my head beyond the thunderous lights that were building behind my eyes. That position was for making love, for intimacy. It was just that right now we wanted to fuck.

We repositioned, me lying on the bed face up, my ass right on the edge and my feet spread wide, braced on the floor. Lauren backed up into me this time and I got to watch as she worked my dick into her from behind. God that was hot, watching her firm runner's ass and her stretching pussy gobble up my new dick. She started bouncing again, this time a little more smoothly since she had her feet on the floor and was able to brace herself on my knees. I watched as her ass bopped up and down, then without warning her I started thrusting up into her as she came down on me.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed and sent a smokey look over her shoulder at me. I nearly came. It was funny, the distraction of the blossoming fireworks starting to take over was the only thing that stopped me from just letting loose. I was also reminded that I was supposed to be trying to cast a spell here, and shooting off into Lauren before it was cast was sort of opposite what the point of this was.

What had I done last time? I just really wanted a bigger dick. Was it the repetition? Fucking to the tune of 'No-Babies. No-Babies,' didn't do anything except make the whole thing feel awkward for a moment. It had to be the concentration, the desire for it. So I focused on what I wanted, forming it in my head as I gripped Lauren's hips and thrust up into her as she slammed down onto me. She growled and I spasmed, almost losing it.

Once I had it settled, how I wanted my sperm to simply die in the womb before insemination could happen unless I specifically intended to impregnate, I threw it into the fireworks. It suddenly seemed more like a pool to me instead of explosions of light. Like acid, it ate away at the thought, shrinking in potency until the thought was gone and the pool was a lot smaller. Just a dim light instead of the fireworks.

"I," pant pant, "I think I did it." I said.

Lauren looked back over her shoulder again at me, "Really, are you sure?"

"Yeah, as sure as I can be."

"So fuckin' pound me. I want to feel you blast off."

Well that got me revved up. I took hold of Lauren's arms for leverage and really started pounding up into her, watching her little ass ripple as my pelvis slammed into it over and over. She started moaning constantly, her hands gripping my forearms and digging in her nails while I held her.

I felt like a fucking god, I was going so hard. I never knew I had it in me.

As a final act, since I had that feeling I was going to blow soon, I let go of her arms and wrapped mine around her chest, pulling her down into me so that I was fucking her from behind, from below, her legs sticking up into the air off kilter as I awkwardly managed to keep thrusting like a jack rabbit.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,069 Followers