Font of Fertility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her, the guilt eating me inside. "OK."

Her grin grew again, "Well OK then." She started to pull away, "I need to get to class-"

I pulled her back to me and she closed her eyes, obviously expecting a kiss. I obliged, but it was quick and she gave me the same questioning look I had given her. "Lauren, I need to tell you something..." I leaned in close and told her everything. The dream, the run in with my sister, and the conversation with Adama afterwards, including the fact that I finished jerking off afterwards to thoughts of Stacey.

"And now I feel like shit because, well, all of it. I feel like I cheated on you the night we told each other I love you. If you wanna be finished, I understand..." I trailed off quietly.

I was surprised when she turned her head and kissed my neck. I was even more surprised when her hands took mine and surreptitiously guided them under her skirt - that's what I was feeling - and to her bare pussy. My first thought was amazement that she had dared not to wear panties under a skirt, the second was shock at how wet she was.

She groaned and pulled my hand away again before looking me in the eye. "I told you, Jeremiah, all you have to do is tell me about it afterwards. It's not like you did anything anyways, all you did was dream and jerk off." She smiled up at me, a glint in her eye, "Honestly, I had a sexy dream last night too. It was probably because of our plans about my sister, but I dreamed I was making out with her in bed and you were watching, and then you couldn't contain yourself any more and you jumped in and fucked me until we both passed out."

I was less stunned then I might have looked about the fact that she was making out with her sister, even in a dream. It was more how almost exact her memory of the dream was compared to my own. Adama had been right, it hadn't just been my dream, it had been their dreams too. I had to wonder how many women I had been the central focus of last night.

"So- so you're ok with... stuff?"

"OK with it?" Lauren asked, then laughed quietly, "Fuck Jerry, if we're going to rope in my sister, bringing in yours too makes complete sense. Plus, I love Stacey, she's always been good with you and me, and she is totally hot. No, it's not a problem, whatever ends up happening. In fact, I hope it does, but whenever you think is right. For both of you."

She bit her lip and glanced up and down the hallway, which was quickly clearing out as the first class was about to start. "And now I don't think I can wait any more."

She grabbed my hand, which was still a little slick with her juices, and pulled me towards a girl's bathroom. She went in quickly without me, then burst out the door and yanked me in, quickly shoving me into a toilet stall.

Lauren kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated, one of my hands coming up to grope her tits through her sweater while the other planted above her on the wall. She broke the kiss, turned around and flipped up her skirt to reveal her bare ass. "I figured today I should be prepared. We did say 'anytime, anywhere." She grinned over her shoulder at me and wiggled her eyebrows as she arched her back, sticking her ass out and spreading her legs to give me access.

I used one hand to rub at her pussy lightly while I used the other to unzip my pants and fish out my dick. "Well, I appreciate the effort. I think you should wear skirts way more often, and not just for this. You look gorgeous today. Not that you don't every day, but- ugh, you get it."

She smiled over her shoulder at me again, "Thanks, Jer. Now, will you get that big cock in me, please? I had dreams last night too and they didn't end as good as yours."

I rubbed my head up and down her slit twice before I centred on her hole and eased myself in. She was wet enough that I easily managed to slide in almost five inches, and just as quickly I started to feel the fireworks in my head again. I shunted them to the back of my consciousness and took a couple of small thrusts, working most of my dick into Lauren.

"Come on," she growled at me lowly, "Just fuck me already, I'm not gonna break. We need to get to class."

"Alright," I said, and pulled out almost all the way before stuffing all eight and a half inches into her in one hard thrust. She moaned lowly and I pulled out and repeated the motion, slow hard thrusts pushing her into the wall. I picked up the pace gradually, forcing Lauren to use her hands to brace against the stall wall while I fucked her silly. I managed to stop most of my thrusts so that I wasn't making a huge slapping sound as her ass met my legs, but Lauren started to get loud with her moaning and whispered pleas for me to go harder. I let go of her hips and grabbed her by the tits from behind, pulling her into a more upright position. "Bite down on your arm," I commanded, and she did, smothering the noises leaking out of her mouth.

I managed to slip one hand, then the other, under her sweater and the shirt beneath, getting my hands up under her bra and I started tweaking her nipples as I fucked into her. I was starting to get close when she grunted loudly several times and her pussy clamped down on me tightly, but I kept thrusting. Her grunting turned into a whine for just a moment before she grunted again, her pussy spasming around my cock. She released her arm from her mouth and looked back at me with a glazed expression like she was drunk.

"So good," she murmured, and I thrust into her a couple more times.

"I'm close," I said.

She seemed to sober up at that and used one hand to push me back and out of her. "Can't cum in me, it'll drip down my legs all day. Cum in my mouth." She got down on her knees on the tile floor, took my hips in her hands and started gobbling down my cock, pulling me forward.

Now it was my turn to moan as she instantly started going to town on my dick. We both knew deep throating was probably a bad idea since it would get messy, but I wasn't about to complain. Thirty seconds later I grunted and braced myself against the stall walls as her tongue slid over my head. I managed a quick, "Here it comes," and then I was rocking in place as my knees tried to give way. I felt blast after blast sliding into Lauren's mouth and she swallowed it all down quickly.

I pulled back and sat down on the toilet behind me while trying to catch my breath. Lauren grinned and licked her lips before grabbing a line of toilet paper and dabbing under her skirt. "Yep, I was right. Even better from the source." She stood up and sat on my lap, carefully avoiding putting weight on my wilting penis. "Gotta be honest though, I think I like the other way better."

She kissed me on the cheek and curled up in my lap, hugging me close as I put my arms around her. After a few moments I nudged her though, "Laur, I'd love to stay like this for a bit, but we need to get to class."

She sighed and nodded, getting up off of me and finally letting me slip my dick back into my pants. Lauren checked the hallway quickly, then waved me out after her. We stood in the hallway, lightly clinging to each other's hand, unsure of what to say. Finally, I shrugged and said, "I love you."

She smiled warmly and came in close, kissing me lightly. "I love you too." Then her grin turned a little wicked again, "Plus another first. Bathroom sex." I laughed and she continued, "As for more firsts, I think we need to get a big one out of the way. If you're gonna get more involved with your sis, I know where you're gonna want to slip that anaconda eventually." She winked and then backed up a couple steps before turning on her heels and walking down the empty school hallway.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I called after her.

She flashed me a smile over her shoulder, then flipped up the back of her skirt, showing me her bare ass quickly, before turning a corner out of site.

It took a long moment for me to realize what she meant. Holy shit. She wants me to fuck her in the ass, and she wants me to do it so that I can fuck my sister in the ass too. I had to waddle down the hallway to class, trying to rearrange my re-rising hard on.

***3 - Trying New Things***

Lunch was a trial in and of itself. Sitting shoulder to shoulder with Lauren, knowing she didn't have panties on and was willing to go at it like rabbits, was torture. Especially since we were sitting with Jay and Benji and they only had an inkling of what was going on.

It didn't help matters when Lauren excused herself to go to the washroom. "What's up with you two?" Benji asked once Lauren was out of earshot.

"More like what's up with Lauren. You're both acting weird, but she's wearing a skirt," Jay added ruefully.

I shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe we're just happy being together?"

Jay and Benji looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "The last time I saw you two like this," Benji replied, "you were both dared to kiss each other in the ninth grade at Tommy Ferguson's birthday party. You two had shit-eating grins for like a week, just like now. Oh." He cut off abruptly and smacked his forehead with his palm. "Duh, Jay, Jeremiah obviously worked himself up to kiss her again. That's what it is."

Jay nodded and spoke around a mouthful of food, "Gotta be."

Little did they know, when Lauren returned to her seat she surreptitiously slid something into my hands underneath the table. When I looked down, I was holding her bra. Now she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. I quickly stuffed the bra into my pocket and she winked at me. For the rest of the day I found my hand distractedly moving to that bulging pocket, one finger brushing the fabric inside as I thought about her.

Before lunch was over though, I stepped away from the table and gave Lauren a reassuring look before moving to a mostly-private spot and taking out my cellphone. I dialed Stacey's number and hesitated before pushing the Call button. Was she going to be ready to talk? I punched the button before I could think myself out of it.

It rang and rang and I almost hung up, but the soft click of my sister picking up the other end finally interrupted the ringer.

"Hey," I said after a moment of silence.

"Hey." She responded quietly.

"I, uh, I just wanted to see if you were ok. I'm sorry about this morning."

There was a long moment of dead air between us. "OK."

"I didn't mean to walk in on you like that Stace, I had no idea you were in there or that you were... yeah."

She sighed on the other end and I heard her sniff. "OK."

"Stace, are you alright?"

"Yeah," she said quietly.

"Stace, can we talk tonight? Maybe watch a movie together? Your pick."

Another long pause. "OK. After dinner."

"OK."

We were being quiet more than we were talking and it was tearing me up to think I'd really fucked up with my sister. She didn't deserve any of this shit, she deserved to be happy.

"Hey Jer?" She asked into the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you to Stace. I'm sorry."

"I know. See you tonight." She hung up before I could respond.

The rest of the school day I was a mess, torn between lovey dovey daydreams about Lauren and the heavy pressure in my chest from the way Stacey and I had left things. I met Lauren after school and we hopped on the city bus she usually took to get home, just like we had the day before. This time, though, we sat near the back of the bus away from the few other students who stayed near the front. Lauren snuggled up close to me and started rubbing the front of my crotch. I shot her a look and she shrugged and giggled lightly, "What, it's not like anyone's looking."

Watching to make sure there really was no one looking, Lauren slowly pulled down my zipper and fished out my dick, running her hand up and down it sensuously. I groaned lightly and shifted lower in my seat, making sure no one outside the bus could see what was going on either. Once she had me to mostly full height, she surprised me again by lifting up and maneuvering to sit down on my lap.

She hissed out a breath as she planted herself down, fully impaling herself in a single stroke, our actions hidden by her skirt as she sat sideways on my lap and kept her legs closed. I pulled her face to mine and for the next ten minutes we rode the bus making out, my cock firmly lodged in her as she squeezed her abdominal muscles, milking it.

At some point I broke the kiss and we sat with our foreheads pressed to each other, looking into each other's eyes from inches away. I smiled and chuckled, Lauren responding by quirking an eyebrow ever so slightly. "First public sex," I whispered, "And first bus sex." She smiled naughtily and I kissed her again, over and over.

I lost track of time, I could have sat that way all night and been happy, but thankfully Lauren didn't. At some point she hit the bell signalling she wanted the next stop before slowly and awkwardly dismounting me while hiding our actions from the few other passengers. I quickly fumbled my dick, rock hard and slick with her juices, into my pants as she made sure her skirt was covering her.

Lauren had got us off the bus one stop before hers, explaining she needed a couple things from the pharmacy on the corner before we could go on. She had me wait outside and came out carrying a brown paper bag. I gave her a questioning look and she shrugged, opening it up to show me. Inside was a bottle of lube and something I didn't recognize. Poking at it, I saw the label 'Enema Kit.'

"Hey, if we're doing butt stuff, I want to be clean as a whistle down there." She said.

"Makes sense. Thanks." Inwardly I started screaming, BUTT STUFF! BUTT STUFF!

She smiled up at me, "No problem, lover boy. And that reminds me, hygiene wise, did you want me to shave-"

"No. Nope, no way." I interrupted her. "Your little bush is super sexy and perfect how it is, Laur." The way she had it trimmed, the thick diamond of fur was well away from her lips and clit, I found extremely enticing.

Her smile broadened and she took me by the arm, leading me towards her house. "Kay."

"Do, uh, do you want me to shave anything down stairs?"

She thought about it for a moment, "I dunno, if you're comfortable with it then, uh, I guess your sack and maybe a little trim on top?" She leaned into me, "Then I can play with your balls while I give you a blow job too."

The cold of December had started eating away at the strength of my hidden erection, but that comment absolutely reversed the situation.

As soon as we got into her otherwise empty house, Lauren started stripping. By the time I had my shoes and coat off she was half naked and already shucking her skirt.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"What?" She laughed, "I like the way you look at me when I'm naked. I mean, you always look at me like I'm beautiful, but like this you get this glint in your eye like you're going to eat me up and it gets me even more excited."

"Well, I'm not about to complain," I replied.

"Ok, well, I need to go get ready. Could you go make us a snack in the kitchen while I, uh, take care of some things?" She waggled the brown bag, then sauntered up the stairs slowly, letting me watch her cute little butt until she disappeared.

I scavenged the kitchen for something sexy I could make for her, but there was nothing. No whipped cream, no strawberries, and I wasn't about to go digging in her mom's freezer. Instead, I settled on our childhood favourite of celery sticks with peanut butter. It took nearly twenty minutes before I heard the water she had been running shut off, and another fifteen before she came down the stairs, still as naked as a jaybird. As her eyes landed on the snack plate I had made her face lit up, "Awwww! Jeremiah, you remembered."

I was a little distracted by her breasts, especially when she crossed the kitchen in a short hop-skip and sent them bouncing. She crashed into me in a forceful hug, and I hugged her back and for the first time in a while I wasn't thinking explicitly sexual thoughts about her. I realized that was probably a good thing, since Lauren had been my best friend long before she was my sexually charged girlfriend, and losing one for the other wasn't something I wanted to do.

She finally drew back and sat up on a stool at the kitchen island, casually grabbing a celery stick smeared with peanut butter and biting into it playfully.

I snorted and picked one up for myself, "Did you know you're a cute chewer?"

She laughed in her throat and swallowed, "You're just saying that 'cause I'm naked."

"Nope, it's true." I replied, "When you're eating something you like you try and smile and chew at the same time and it's super cute."

"Well, then I guess you did a good job, didn't you?" She popped the rest of her celery stick in her mouth and made a big show of overdoing her smile.

"So, Lauren," I said, obviously changing the subject. "I need your opinion on something. Something I want to do for you."

"I already told you," she mumbled around her mouthful of peanut butter, "I don't want bigger tits!"

"Not that, and I already told you your tits are perfect." I sighed, "No, it's more about me. You have an amazing body, and I don't think I would change a single thing about you even if you begged me to. But the thing is, I know I'm not in great shape or anything, so I was thinking..."

She rolled her eyes at my hesitation, "Spill it already!"

I coughed and cleared my throat, "What, uh, what's your dream body type?"

Lauren looked taken aback for a second, then thoughtful. She swallowed slowly and seemed to think for a moment before answering, "Jeremiah, you make me very, very happy. Everything down to your little baby fat paunch and your original dick. You don't need to do anything for me, OK?"

"Yeah, OK, but Lauren, I'm doing this for me and you. I want to be in shape, and since I can cast magic spells-"

"With your dick."

"-Yes with my dick. The key thing is that I can though, and that means I can change my body and what I want is for you to be as turned on physically by me as I am by you."

"I... guess I get what you're saying," She replied slowly, then she took my hand. "If you really want, we can figure this out." I nodded and she continued, "We can go upstairs and use my computer to look up some dude bodies. So we'll do you, then," She gave me that wicked look again, "You can do me. Then you do my butt. Sound good?"

She led me upstairs and we spent twenty minutes scanning through various websites. Actors, sports stars, just about anyone we could think of who had a good body. Eventually Lauren landed on something between a swimmer and male model. I studied the reference material for a few minutes then sat back. "OK, I guess now it's my turn. I think I have enough juice in me from this morning and the bus to make it work."

I stripped down and Lauren made an appreciative noise as my dick came into view. I rolled my eyes and she laughed, then I lay down on her bed. "Just, uh, keep an eye out or something I guess. I don't know how long this will take." I closed my eyes and started thinking about the reference materials again. As I got the image in my mind I concentrated on my body becoming that shape, as if I had done all of the exercise required to get it and now I had the physical power and look of those finely honed muscles. The image and idea seeped into the pool of fireworks I kept locked in the back of my head and for a second I felt totally relaxed.

Then a jolt of pain shot up one leg. "Ow!" I yelled, grabbing at it, but instantly felt another jolt run up my back. "Shit!"

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked, eyes wide in a panic.

"I think I fucked up," I managed, before I was wracked by a series of shooting pains all over my body. I could feel myself jerking around in reaction to the shots of pain and in the background I could hear Lauren sobbing, unable to do anything to help me. Eventually the pain stopped and I heaved in a breath, my entire body tingling with exhaustion.