Font of Fertility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,920 Followers

The brunette's natural frown broke as she smiled very briefly, "Morning."

That was the first time I had seen her smile and it was enthralling. Her face was alluring because of that frown and her hooded eyes, and I could clearly remember wanting to make her smile last night. I had expected to be dazzled. I wasn't. Her smile was ungainly, almost like she was baring her teeth in a snarl if it wasn't for the look in her eyes that said otherwise.

I was shocked, even taken aback. I just hadn't been expecting such an un-pretty smile from such a beautiful girl. But more than anything was that enthralment. I wanted to tease those smiles out of her, make her smile more and more despite the fact that she probably didn't like them.

Lauren made small talk, filling the silence as we drove. It was little stories mostly, about the places we were passing or things she and I had done over the years. The time I had piggybacked her clear across a park, jumping in puddles the entire way. How we'd gotten in trouble for being covered in mud afterward, but then we had decided it had been worth it.

She finished off with the story of the one time we had tried to dine and dash from the same restaurant we were going to for brunch. Lauren had gone to the washroom and slipped out the door, leaving me with the responsibility of being the last man out. We'd been fourteen at the time and had been double dared by Jay and Benji to do it, but when I went for the door the waitress met me at the front and gave me a big smile, telling me to have a nice day with my girlfriend. She had probably assumed I'd left our payment with the bill on the table, but the guilt got to me and I asked her for the debit machine.

Annalise was quiet or most of the ride, except for a few polite noises she made in response to Lauren but even those seemed terse. The mood she had been in, the one that had allowed her to smile, was gone. I couldn't help but feel like she was brooding over something.

By the time we sat, heard the instructions about the brunch buffet and got our food, Annalise had maybe said five words total and I wasn't far behind.

"So," Lauren said around her first forkful of hashbrowns, "Do you have someone like Jerry back home?" It was an innocent enough question, but I knew instinctively Lauren had planned this whole thing. Butter the girl up then slide in for the tough questions from an angle Annalise wasn't expecting.

"No."

The tone of her voice made me look up from my syrup slathered french toast. She was holding her fork tightly, her food untouched. Her cute frown was gone, her lips instead pressed tight and disapprovingly and her brow creased with frustration.

"Oh," Lauren continued, "Well that's too bad. Everyone deserves a best friend-"

"Excuse me," Annalise interrupted. "What is this? What are we doing here?"

I cleared my throat, "Uh, well we're getting to know each other? We talked about this last night."

"You also got to know me last night."

"Hey, you came to us," Lauren said. I caught the irritation in her voice.

"No, I came to see him," Annalise countered, gesturing at me. "And I came for a reason. You seem like nice people but I'm not here to make friends."

My eyes widened. Other than the whole throwing her tits at me, so far my impression of Annalise was that she was a quiet girl.

"Well Jeremiah is the Council member here, what he says goes."

"And I'm the one who's in need," she said forcefully. "Do you have any idea what that means?" Her voice broke at the end.

"Honestly, Annalise," I said quietly, reaching out to her, "I- We just want to know you before we make any decisions."

"How could you possibly know me without talking about why I'm here?" She half shouted. The restaurant got quiet for a moment while people gawked at us, but slowly they turned away. "You want this to be all nice and neat," Annalise continued more quietly, "but it's not. I spent my entire savings on a plane ticket to come and beg for justice, and you want to get to know me before asking for your 'payment?'"

She was flush and angry now, tears starting to form in her eyes from the emotion she was pouring out even as she was trying to blink them away. Her face wavered between angry and confused at her own feelings. "You have no idea what you're doing," she said quietly, realizing it for the first time. She stood abruptly, knocking her utensils to the floor. "I need to get out of here."

She left, headed towards the exit at the back of the restaurant. I got up, but hesitated a moment to motion for Lauren to stay at the table.

"She's not right," Lauren said.

"But she isn't wrong," I replied. We didn't know what we were doing. I didn't know.

Here was a girl willing to sell her body for the favour of a teenage boy, so desperate she appeared in the middle of the night to get an answer.

I followed her out the exit and into the alley behind the restaurant. She spun and glared at me. "What?"

"I'm sorry," I said carefully, raising my hands to show I didn't mean any harm.

"Sorry? You're sorry?" Annalise fumed, and I saw the flicker of something in her eyes through the tears. "Do you not understand how utterly, completely humiliating this is?"

"I... I'm starting to understand, I think." I shrugged and took a step towards her. "Explain it to me. I want to know what's wrong." As I got closer to her the flicker in her eyes grew for a moment before dissipating. The smell of something burning drifted through the air.

"It's my father," Annalise said through gritted teeth.

"You said that last night."

"Well I didn't say what he does," She shook her head, eyes closed before wiping at the tears on her face. "I have four older siblings, I was the first to have the touch of magic. My father is a botanist, his magic is manipulating plant life. When he realized what I was, who I am... one with the fire... at first he hated me. He had dreams that one of his children would take over his legacy, but instead he got a daughter who could only burn it to the ground. He thinks he's a god creating life so I had to be the devil, his curse. He wanted to control me and demanded I be his perfect daughter, never using my abilities or he'd punish me by taking it out on my brothers."

She was shaking as I wrapped an arm around her side, urging her to continue.

"It was fine for a while, but then my brothers started to move away for school or work, and he took it out on me. So I left. I worked with fire, the only thing I knew I could do, but now my younger sister is about to come of age and I don't know what he's going to do if she has the magic, or even if she doesn't. He knows I'm worried and he's leveraging me."

Annalise looked into my eyes and my heart broke for her, "He's threatening to bury my sister in the desert if I don't swear my life to him permanently. He'd rather own me or punish me than chance my sister being useful to him."

I blinked a few times, trying to get a grip on what she was telling me. "You mean either you become his slave, or he kills his youngest daughter?"

Annalise nodded and sobbed, clapping a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound. I let her get the emotions out, holding on to her as she clutched one hand stiffly in my shirt. Once she was able to stand by herself again, instead of letting go I pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her frame and holding her firmly. "I'm sorry. For everything. I had no idea."

She sniffed and hugged me back quickly before letting go and stepping out of my arms. "Thank you."

We both stood awkwardly, the moment over. "Come on," I said, taking her by the elbow, "Let's eat. I promise no more questions. Lauren just wants to get this right."

Annalise followed me back in, but headed to the washroom instead of back to the table.

"So, what do you think?" Lauren asked as I sat down.

"I think she's been through a lot of shit and needs our help. I also think she's lovely."

Lauren smiled cautiously and quirked an eyebrow, "OK, yes she's hot-."

"I'm serious Laur, there's a lot more going on than we thought, but I do think she's a lovely person."

Lauren's eyebrows raised and she gave me a 'huh' kind of expression.

"What?"

"I just never thought you were a 'lovely' kind of guy."

"Well, I've always thought you were way more than lovely so you never heard it before."

She rolled her eyes but as she continued I felt her foot sliding up and down my leg. "OK, well what do you think about you-know-what?"

"I'm not sure." How did one decide if one took advantage of a girl looking for some sort of justice? I mean, I knew what my dick thought, and my head was actually saying yes too if only because of what Adama had said. It was my heart that was the problem. "I want to," I said slowly, "I'm just- I feel like there's a lot that went on that we won't know until we hear about it all. Just... don't push any more, OK?"

"Mmmm," Lauren hummed understanding. "Alright. But still," We both watched Annalise weaving through the room on her way back to our table, "Her tits are to die for." I jumped slightly in my seat, Lauren's foot having crawled all the way up my leg and planting itself firmly in my crotch.

Lauren and I talked mostly this time, though Lauren was more light and flirty with Annalise. I watched as my girlfriend touched the other girl's arm, or held her hand lightly while exclaiming something to her. At one point Lauren even reached over and brushed Annalise's hair away from her face and said out of the blue, "You have such beautiful eyes."

For her part I could only think to call Annalise's response 'cautiously open.' She was always proper but a little stand-offish, still uncomfortable in the situation. At one point Annalise looked over at me curiously when I grunted, trying to cover myself with a cough, and looked down to see Lauren's shoeless foot still wedged into my crotch, toes wiggling in her socks. Her eyes opened wider and she looked over at Lauren, who just smiled and took a drink of her water.

Annalise looked between us a few more times and licked her lips tentatively. "I-" She stuttered out, but then Lauren was distracting her from her insecurity by taking Annalise's hand and asking her to tell us about her artwork.

Some of Annalise's tension eased as she spoke more, relaxing into the conversation as she explained her metalwork. It turned out I knew a bit more about sculpture than even I would have guessed, which allowed us to banter back and forth a little bit.

"I'm just not interested in the abstract," Annalise argued with me, "The human form is so much more interesting."

"I agree," I said, my eyes darting down to her breasts and making Lauren snicker and Annalise roll her eyes slightly, "But that doesn't mean you should ignore it. What do you think makes more money these days, a cast metal statue of someone or some aggrandized monstrosity that someone labeled art?"

"Art shouldn't be about money though," Annalise retorted heatedly, "Just because some art does make money doesn't mean you should create for the sake of cashing out."

I smiled and Annalise's expression of frustration broke. "I like your conviction."

She looked down at her plate for a second and flashed one of her ungainly, toothy smiles. "Thanks."

*** 4 - Afternoon Delight with an Audience ***

We dropped Annalise off at the motel again and Lauren drove us back to her place while I tried my hardest to distract her. I had her hand and kissed the tip of each of the fingers, nipping each one lightly afterwards before I kissed her knuckles, followed by the back of her hand.

She giggled and I turned her hand over, kissing her palm and then her wrist. I nuzzled her arm for a moment before I rapidly kissed my way all the way up her arm to her shoulder, breathing in the scent of her hair as she laughed wonderfully. I was leaning over awkwardly but I didn't care as I kissed at the crook of her neck.

"Alright Gomez, you can stop," She laughed out.

"But Morticia, I love you so," I smiled, playing up the joke.

We made it inside the house and I picked Lauren up, backing her into the wall as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her face dropped to mine, her hair dangling and framing us as she met my eyes and we stared at each other for a moment. A small part of me felt guilty for this, my mind flickering back to Annalise. Another look into Lauren's eyes banished those doubts; if I was going to be at my best we couldn't let every problem get in the way. I kissed her nose, and she responded by kissing my forehead, then my cheek, then she kissed me hard on the mouth before tugging at my lower lip with her teeth.

"Any idea when your parents are supposed to be home?" The other family car hadn't been in the driveway.

She shook her head, the ends of her golden locks tracing back and forth across my face and she giggled. "Nope, but they usually go out for hours on a saturday. Antiquing or farmers markets or something."

"Any idea where Lindsey is?"

"Somewhere in the house."

I kissed her again. "Let's go fuck."

Her grin widened and she nodded.

I carried her up the stairs without a problem, taking a moment internally to marvel at myself. I would have been able to carry her like this before, but up the stairs without a strain? I grinned and laughed at myself and Lauren arched an eyebrow at me. In response I carried her right into her room and tossed her on the bed as she whooped her surprise.

I turned to shut the door behind us but Lauren stopped me. "No, leave it open." I turned back questioningly and she wiggled her eyebrows at me. She wanted Lindsey to hear, and maybe watch.

Shrugging, I started unbuttoning my shirt and she unbuckled her belt. It was funny, this was the first time we'd had a moment where we were both undressing with each other. Every other time it had just been one or the other of us, the other one already naked or at least in their underwear.

I watched as Lauren unbuttoned her jeans and began struggling to peel the tight garment around her hips and over her ass. I finished unbuttoning my shirt and took a step towards her, my arms circling her and pulling her into me from behind as I buried my face in her hair, kissing her and breathing her in again. She leaned her head back and looked back at me so I kissed her.

Slowly dropping to my knees behind her, I took a hold of her waistband and pulled her jeans over her ass, gripping it tightly just underneath her buttocks and jiggling them up and down. She snorted, looking over her shoulder at me.

I leaned forward and took one cheek in my mouth, gripping the flesh with my teeth as I sucked lightly before coming away with a pop. "I love your ass."

She sighed. "Thanks, but it isn't as nice as Stacey's, and Lindsey's is bigger. And Annalise's for that matter."

"Doesn't mean I'm not in love with your perfect little bootie." I kissed her other butt cheek, then pulled her pants and thong the rest of the way down, helping her step out of them.

She stood straight and leaned forward slightly, her hands coming back and spreading her cheeks, revealing her little golden asshole and flush pussy lips. "How's that view?"

"Beautiful," I said, leaning in and sliding my tongue briefly up her tightly pressed thighs and then through her pussy lips. I trailed my tongue around the entrance briefly before teasing my way up her perineum and around her asshole. She moaned and it flexed, making me smile and kiss it lightly before I palmed my hands over hers, my fingers digging into her ass around her hands.

"You know what you have that the others don't?" I asked as I kissed my way from her hip to her leg.

"What?"

"Fucking. Amazing. Legs." I accented each word with a loud kiss down the back of her thighs. "Long and toned and wonderful."

"Thanks," she grinned back at me.

I stood up and she turned around to me, pulling my shirt down my arms and back and letting it slip to the floor. My hands raised to cradle her neck as I kissed her while she fumbled at my belt and pants. She laughed into my mouth as she finally managed to get everything undone and my pants slid to my ankles. Her hands slipped into my boxers and she fondled my already hardened dick, one hand sliding down the shaft as the other slipped below and grazed at my balls.

She broke the kiss and pulled back slightly as the lower hand swept over them again and she gave me a surprised look.

I shrugged, "Well you asked me to. Wasn't exactly easy though."

She grinned and kissed me again, then dropped into a squat and pulled down my boxers. "Guess I should live up to my end then." One hand grabbed my dick at the base and lifted it up, the other fondling my clean-shaven balls as she brought her mouth up and carefully sucked one into her mouth. I groaned and she hummed another little laugh, vibrating me. She played with them for a little while, lapping at them and sucking on them lightly, her grey eyes looking up at me as I groaned with pleasure. She released the ball she was sucking and started kissing her way up my shaft, taking her time as she tried to kiss and lick her way over every inch of my underside.

She finally made it to the top and swirled her tongue around my head before lowering my dick from the upright position she had been holding it in. She took it into her mouth without hesitation, and I moaned again. My head went back, my hands moving to wind my fingers through her hair.

Lauren started bobbing long and fast, sucking hard as she used one hand around the base of my cock, the other slithering down her body to play at her pussy. She bobbed deeply and my fingers tightened in her hair, her eyes flashing with desire at the pressure. Seeing that she liked that, I gripped more, tugging her short golden hair back behind her head before pulling her into me. She took my dick into her throat easily this time, moaning as I thrust twice before pulling her back off. She said something garbled to me around my dick that sounded like 'more,' so I pulled her into me again, thrusting a few times into her tight throat as she swallowed me down.

We did that a few more times, my blood rising and the fireworks in my head getting louder every time I thrust one or two more times into Lauren's mouth. The pool felt massive, bigger than it had ever gotten before - I'd been ignoring it in the back of my head since the encounter with Stacey, but now with Lauren it felt like it was reflecting back at me.

Lauren worker her hand furiously at her pussy and I realized she didn't just like this pseudo-rough sex, she was really getting off on it. I finally pulled her off my dick and up to her feet, kissing her firmly on the mouth, our tongues voraciously fighting each other for dominance. I pulled her sweater up and over her bra, then broke the kiss to pull it further, but stopped before taking it off. Instead I gripped it and kept her head trapped and her arms caught in the air. One-handed I worked the front-clasp on her yellow bra, letting it snap away and dangle once released. I kissed my way down her chest slowly, her breathing quickening and chest flushing as I teased her while she was blinded. As I kissed my way around her breasts my free hand dropped to her pussy, rubbing at her and finding her wet. I brought the hand to my mouth briefly, sucking in my ring and middle fingers before dropping them back and sliding them into her depths as I sucked hard on one of her puffy little areolas and nipple.

She groaned and writhed her hips back and forth, trying to get my hand to move faster as it stroked fingers in and out of her. I moved to her other breast and bit down lightly on her other nipple, tugging on it before releasing it and moving up to kiss her mouth through the sweater. She was moaning louder now, so I pulled both my hands away and turned her by the waist so that she was facing away from me and towards her bed. Yanking the sweater the rest of the way off, I took both of her arms and pulled them behind her, forcing her to arch her back as I bent slightly, caught my dick on the entrance to her pussy and slid most of the way in with a single stroke.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,920 Followers