Font of Fertility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,126 Followers

"Oooh, fuuuck yess!" She moaned at full volume. It was the loudest we'd gotten and there was no way Lindsey hadn't heard her if she was in the house. I started a slow thrust in and out, pulling Lauren's arms back more, causing her to arch her body further until I was able to nip at the nape of her neck. "Ho-o-oly shit, Jerry. Fuck that's good."

I grinned and thrust into her hard, interrupting my pattern. She grunted, and I pulled out slowly then thrust into her hard again. And again. Every time she grunted with just the hint of this girlish higher note.

She forward when I released her arms, pressing down onto the bed. I slapped her ass as I started fucking her more rapidly, following her as she eased up onto the bed on her knees, dropping to her hands. She watched me over her shoulder for a moment, then told me, "Fuck me hard until I come, then I want you to make love to me."

I leaned forward and kissed her, nodding, then pulled back and slapped her ass again loudly, the smack ringing out. She groaned and turned it into that sexy growl of hers as I wrapped my hands around her waist and started pulling her back into my forcefully. The slapping sounds of our bodies made a fleshy rhythm as I thrust over and over, feeling her pussy tightening bit by bit. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," She groaned in between her growls.

As I pumped into Lauren my eyes trained on the way her back arched and her shoulders shifted with our thrusts, the muscles rippling, and I found it sexy as hell. I leaned down and kissed the back of one of her shoulders tenderly while trying to maintain the hard fucking, then stood back up. "I fucking love you, Lauren."

She laughed loudly, wildly. "I fucking love you too."

I slapped her other ass cheek and reached out, gripping her hair how she liked. I could feel her body starting to shudder with her coming orgasm as I pulled her back towards me.

"I'm gonna come," she growled out, "I'm gonna come so fucking hard on your big dick. You're going to make me squirt again Jerry, so fucking hard 'cause I fucking love you and I love your dick."

I heard a noise somewhere behind me but I couldn't bother to look. I thrust like a machine, pounding away and then she went off. Her body seized for just a second, tensing as her core squeezed down and her vagina tried to grip me into submission. Three more thrusts and then my lower abdomen and legs were soaked as she squirted around my dick, her juices tangy in the air.

My thrusts slowed incrementally until I was lazily shifting myself maybe half an inch in and out of her. Her upper body had collapsed to the bed and she was heaving for breath. I bent over and kissed her back again, my hands tracing up and down her lightly muscled sides as she recovered.

She shifted under me and I pulled out, letting her roll over onto her back. Her grin was sloppy, like she was drunk. "You fucked me good."

"Thanks."

She looked down at my dick, still rock hard, and frowned. "You didn't come. I love your cum."

"I held back because you said you wanted me to make love to you."

"Oh yeah," she grinned dreamily, "Can we- can we do that later?"

I closed my eyes and nodded my head. "Yeah, OK."

"Just lie with me, OK babe? Put your dick back inside but just lie with me."

She curled up further onto the bed and I crawled up next to her, spooning her from behind and slipping my dick back into her hot pussy. She wiggled her ass against me, working me in as deep as she could, and she dozed off lightly.

I stayed hard until she woke up maybe twenty minutes later, letting me know she was awake by grinding her ass back against me. I brushed her hair away from her neck and cheek and kissed her a few times, slowly shifting my dick around inside of her as she moaned lightly. Lazily, Lauren eased herself off of me and turned in the bed so we were pressed against each other; nose to nose, chest to chest and our legs intermingling.

She kissed my lips lightly then slipped her cheek under mine, whispering into the ear I had on the pillow. "She's still there."

"What?" I whispered back.

"Look in the mirror."

I tilted my head and looked at the mirror on her dresser. I didn't realize what she meant at first, but then I noticed I had a view out her open door and into the hallway beyond. Sitting on the floor out there, her head back and eyes closed, was Lindsey in a t-shirt with one hand in the waistband of her panties.

"I think she's asleep." Lauren murmured.

"How long was she out there?"

"I saw her playing with herself while we were fucking. She was trying to stay hidden."

I laughed quietly and shook my head. "If she passed out she must have gotten off."

Lauren grinned, "Almost as hard as me I bet. Hopefully she didn't stain the carpet if she squirts like me, too."

"What should we do?"

Lauren moved a leg, giving me access to her pussy as she rubbed my dick against it. "We're gonna fuck nice and slow, and I'm going to tease you right to the edge but you aren't going to cum."

I gave her a look and she laughed softly, "I'm gonna fuck you in front of her tonight and I want you to have a huge load for me."

Lauren teased me for almost three hours, riding me slowly while we made out or just sitting with my dick lodged in her while we talked. At some point Lindsey disappeared from outside the room but Lauren swore her sister had been masturbating again out there before she left.

We got dressed and went downstairs, turning on Netflix in the living room. Just before we started Lauren called up to her sister offering popcorn and a show marathon.

"Sure," Lindsey called down from her room. "Gimme a minute."

************

Neither of them thought Spartacus was a good choice, but I swore it was more than blood and guts. It was hot and full of drama and, what I didn't say to Lindsey, was that there was a ton of softcore sex spread throughout the season. We got three episodes in, Lauren and I snuggled on the couch and Lindsey in the big comfy chair, before their parents came home.

Between the show and Lauren teasing me every once in a while with a gentle caress to the crotch, I was hard for most of that time and extremely frustrated. When the Baxley parents came home I wasn't even going to be able to stand up, but thankfully their Dad came in and planted a box of pizza on the ottoman.

"Well, you kids look like you're staying out of trouble," He said pleasantly as a gladiator on TV got eviscerated bloodily. "Oh, that looked like it hurt. Girls, Mom and I are going over to the Webbers for dinner and drinks. No parties."

Both sisters snorted. Lindsey had never broken that rule while she was in high school, and neither had Lauren. "Jeremiah," he said, looking at me, "Feel free to stay late if you want, just make sure your parents know."

"Thanks, Mr. Baxley," I said, secretly feeling a little guilty at the amount of trust Lauren's parents had in me. No worries that I'd been alone with Lauren for most of the day, no worries with me being in the house at night with her. And here I was planning on fucking their eldest at the behest of the one I was already fucking.

The parents were like a tornado through the house, changing and gathering a salad to bring to their dinner and interrupting the show so often with questions and requests for aid that we just paused it and decided to start again once they were gone.

They finally did, Mrs. Baxley saying her goodbyes with a wet kiss to the forehead for Lindsey, then Lauren, then me and a final wave from the doorway.

"Finally!" Lauren exclaimed, grabbing for the remote.

Sex and violence makes for some pretty visceral entertainment, and without worry of their parents coming home, Lauren snuggled up closer to me as we watched. Lindsey didn't comment, just hunkered down in the big chair and snacked on popcorn.

Sex. Sex and violence for another two hours on the screen. A particularly hot scene was going on when Lauren reached for my head and turned it to her, kissing me open mouthed. Our tongues danced for a bit, and I glanced over at Lindsey briefly to see her watching us; her eyes darted back to the screen and she blushed a little at having been caught.

Lauren grabbed my hand and placed it on her tit over her sweater, and after a few minutes of me fondling her lightly she pushed herself up and ended up straddling my lap facing me. We started making out, our hands shifting back and forth from each other's waists to neck and head. It was a little weird at first, knowing I was full on making out with Lauren to the sound of gladiatorial combat from the TV and in front of Lindsey, but then I remembered the movie theatre. Blowjob was a little higher on the totem pole than making out.

At one point Lauren kissed her way across my jaw and then down my neck, kissing and nipping at my skin and leaving my head free to look around. Lindsey met my eyes and blushed again, smiling slightly before making a throwing up gesture and laughing. The laugh made Lauren stop and look across at her sister.

"Oh shut up," she laughed back.

"Get a room," Lindsey retorted.

"We did, it didn't help."

I knew what it meant, but Lindsey couldn't have been quite as sure since neither of us had mentioned we had known she was out in the hallway watching earlier. Her blush deepened and she looked back to the TV. Lauren turned back to me with a cheshire-cat grin on her face, kissed me on the lips briefly then pulled her sweater off over her head, leaving her completely topless.

She was still grinning down at me and pulled my head into her chest. I kissed the smooth skin between her breasts, my vision cut off by her wonderful globes as I licked and kissed up and down her cleavage. Her hands were in my hair, trying to get me to shift to one side or the other, while mine were wrapped around and grabbing her ass tightly, pulling her into me and against the hardness in my pants. I finally relented, taking one of her nipples and puffy areolas into my mouth and tonguing it firmly back and forth. Her nipples were small but rock hard, and as I switched to the other one Lauren groaned in her throat and rocked her hips into me.

"Oh, come on," Lindsey protested from her place on the couch. I pulled back from Lauren briefly and looked over at her, but this time she didn't look away. There wasn't even a pretence of watching the TV any more.

I tilted my head up and caught Lauren's lips with mine again, and in response her hands reached down and scrambled around my belt and zipper. Her arms pressed her tits together and out, creating a picture I couldn't help taking advantage of as I broke our kiss and bent, gently nipping from one outshot nipple to the other.

"Fuck," Lauren giggled, "You know my buttons."

I hummed my happy response and she finally managed to get my pants open, fishing my dick out until it was caught between our bodies. One hand rubbed and stroked at it while her other came back up to my hair, fingers weaving in as she got ahold and pulled my head back from hers. She kissed me lightly on the lips, then on the chin and then down my neck before sliding down my body and off the couch until she was kneeling in front of me. Lindsey had a clear view of my dick as Lauren licked up and down the shaft, Lauren's eyes locked with mine and a little wicked grin on her face whenever her pretty mouth wasn't busy.

"Really, again?" Lindsey said quietly. "Fucking pervs." Our eyes met and we watched each other for almost a minute. Her breathing was deep and quick, making her impressive chest rise and fall sexily. Her hands were tightly clasped in her lap and I felt like she was tensed, trying to hold herself back.

Lauren released my dick with a pop and stood up, unbuckling her pants.

"Whoa," Lindsey said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa."

Lauren glanced at her sister over her shoulder, then turned back to me and shucked her pants, leaving her naked. Without any more preamble, she straddled and mounted me, easing down my shaft.

Every time we started, it felt the same. My dick getting enveloped in this beautiful glove, perfectly made, coming home and reconnecting Lauren and I. The physical stimulation was fantastic, but it was the way our presence mixed together just a bit. I was inside her, we were connected in a way we'd been missing for all the years we had known each other.

She settled, shifting her hips back and forth until she was fully impaled on me. She groaned and bent her head to me, resting her forehead on mine and sighing breathily. "You just feel so right," she murmured, shifting her hips again. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Make love to me?"

I responded by wrapping my arms around her, one hand on her lower back and one on her upper, pulling her entire body to mine. It was that same position we had tried our first day together, sitting up and facing each other. We couldn't fuck, not energetically, and there wasn't really any thrusting. Lauren's head was even with mine, her chin resting on my shoulder and her hair in my face as we shifted against each other. I bent and kissed her neck, biting it lightly, and she cried out with a light and high, "Unh."

My hand on her lower back slipped downwards, cupping her ass and then pulling at one cheek and I gripped it. From where Lindsey was, and guessing from all that time I had spent watching porn before Lauren, she probably had a fantastic view of where I was entering her sister. Not to mention Lauren's asshole.

We had sex like this, easily and lovingly, until the episode of Spartacus ended. The countdown started for the next episode and none of us had the presence of mind to reach for the remote to stop it.

Lauren drew back a bit from me, panting and her eyebrows knitting as she started grinding into me harder. She used her hips, her torso rocking almost like a bellydancer. We didn't say anything, just looking into each other's eyes as our hips bucked until she tensed and grunted twice, coming. The tension released quickly and she fell forward, head on my shoulder for a long moment as she caught her breath.

"Are you close?" She asked.

"For ages," I groaned out. The way she had teased me all afternoon had me on pins and needles. I needed to come in a big way and she was lucky we hadn't done anything with more thrusting or I wouldn't have been able to hold back.

"That was fucking fantastic," Lauren grinned, head coming back up loosely. "But now I want you to fuck me. I want to come all over the place."

I grinned, "Alright. You ready?"

She nodded and I picked her up, staggering slightly from the odd angle since I was sitting on the couch. I held her, still impaled on me, and looked over at Lindsey. "Could you move the popcorn?"

She blinked, as if startled that I was talking to her. "Oh, uh, OK," she mumbled, leaning forward and taking the bowl off of the wooden coffee table in front of us.

I laid down Lauren lengthwise on it, her head now barely a foot and a half from her sister. Her breasts were heaving and wobbling delightfully. "Fuck you look good," I growled.

She laughed and stretched her arms out above her head, bumping into her sister's legs before loosely falling. I took her legs and spread them wide and low, almost parallel to the floor, making sure I was giving Lindsey the best view I could. I leaned down and kissed Lauren for a long moment before rising up fully and thrusting into her forcefully. Her whole body moved with me, tits bouncing and athletic tummy flexing. "Oooh, fuck yeah."

Fuck yeah is right, I thought. The one problem was that I really, really needed to blow a big one and that would probably ruin the moment. Reaching back into the depths of my consciousness where I had shunted the pool of fireworks, I stopped moving for a moment and concentrated on dipping a mental toe into that pool. Control. Refresh. Invigorate. It didn't take much, barely a whisper of the power pooling back there, but the pressure in my balls let up and I felt fresher. More alert.

I grinned down at Lauren and she caught a look in my eye making her give me a questioning one. I answered by thrusting into her again firmly, and again and again in a slow powerful stroke.

"Ho-ly-shit-so-good-don't-stop," She said after each thrust. After a minute I wrapped my hands around her hips and lifted her slightly, angling my own and hammering into her hard and fast. Her cunt, and in that moment it was her cunt as we fucked like animals, was soaking and rippling as her abdomen tensed from the pleasure. This position had Lauren looking slightly back and upside down at her sister.

Lindsey had one hand pulling at the stretchy hem of her fleece pants, as if reluctant to really go down there. The other was obviously tugging at a nipple through her shirt.

"Fuck, fuckfuckfuckfuck," Lauren cried out as I kept pounding into her. "Linds, show him your tits."

She blinked and her eyes tore away from running up and down our bodies, focusing on Lauren's. "What?"

"Your tits, show him your tits."

"Uh..." Lindsey hesitated, becoming still.

"Your tits are amazing and you're super hot," Lauren grunted through my thrusting. "Plus, Jerry's always had a crush on you."

Lindsey's eyes shot up in surprise, locking with mine. I slowed my thrusting and shrugged, "Can you blame me? Lauren's always been number one for me, but you've been number two since I met you." It was the truth, as long as you didn't count Stacey. Then number two would have been hotly contested for the past five years.

Her eyes softened a bit and Lindsey bit her lips, the same move Lauren did sometimes. On Lauren it was cute, on Lindsey it was heart-stopping.

"I can't," Lauren confirmed. "Have fun, Lindsey. I want you to play with your tits."

Lindsey glanced back down to Lauren, then she was pulling her shirt over her head. She had on a simple black bra, and as I fucked her sister Lindsey reached around and unsnapped it, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor.

"Wow," I said, my thrusting slowing.

"Right?" Lauren asked rhetorically.

Where Lauren's boobs were an overflowing handful, perky and full with slightly lighter and puffy areolas, Lindsey had just that ounce more to make them outstanding. A bit bigger, they hung a little more than her sister's because they were more full with this weighty look. Her nipples were just a bit bigger, proportionate to the size of her tits, and more pink, contrasting with Lindsey's slightly whiter skin. They were mouthwatering and I had this irrational desire to chew on them as if I were eating a steak. "Wow," I said again.

Lindsey smiled and her hand came up, pulling on her nipple before she took both her boobs in hand and wiggled them around for me.

I looked down to Lauren, who glanced up at me with a knowing grin. I lifted her hips a bit more and shifted so that I was thrusting slightly up into her. "Oh fuck yeah, just like that," she said, "You fuck me so fucking good."

I snorted, "Same to you, love."

She smiled and reached back, taking a hold of Lindsey's legs and using them to give herself some leverage, bouncing her torso awkwardly to meet my thrusts.

"Unh, unh, unh," she started grunting, giving me the sign that she was headed towards one of her hard, squirting orgasms.

I took one of her legs and pulled it up to my shoulder, kissing her ankle.

"Linds, stop playing around. Get yourself off. Not sure how much longer we can go," Lauren grunted around her pleasure noises.

Lindsey had dropped one hand to rub herself over her pants. She looked up at me as if she wanted confirmation, so I nodded that she should. She buried her hand in her pants and I could tell she immediately started thrusting fingers into herself. She was so horny I could even hear the light slurping of her juices.

Lauren stopped thrusting back at me and used her hands to yank on her sister's pant legs, pulling them down inch by inch until they were wrapped around Lindsey's knees, leaving her in a white and soaked thong, her hand pushing it out and revealing hints of the pinky pussy beyond.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,126 Followers