Font of Fertility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,126 Followers

"Hoooly shit," I said, the need to come pressing back quickly at the sights before me.

Lauren was growling now and her leg was trembling against my chest where I was holding it, the other one spasming in the air.

"Lindsey," I said, her glazed and concentrated gaze flicking up to my face. "Keep fucking yourself, but come over here." I gestured right beside me.

She stood, wobbling, and walked to my side, one hand still frigging at herself rapidly. The hand I wasn't holding Lauren's leg with I placed on her lower back, feeling her tense for a moment before sliding in closer until we were side-by-side, my naked hip bumping hers as I thrust over and over into Lauren, her pussy spread lewdly before us.

"Watch this," I whispered close to her ear as I felt Lauren start to go off. I pulled out at the last second and stepped back, sliding Lindsey to where I had been thrusting from. Lauren came hard, squirting her juices in an ark with a massive, "Huunnngh!"

Lindsey was bent forward a fraction, legs spread just slightly as she moaned at the view and smell of Lauren orgasming violently. I took a chance and slipped my dick into the gap between her thighs, knocking on the fabric of her thong where her hand was frigging rapidly. I pressed all the way forward until her full, nearly bare ass was pressed right up against me. It was as close to simulating sex as we could probably get. Her hand froze for just a moment at her pussy, and I grabbed her waist with both hands, her skin smooth and slick with sweat.

The fingers in her pussy writhed again and she cried out, coming hard and leaking warm juices down on me as her thighs tensed up, rubbing my dick between them.

I came with a huge grunt, my hands pulling her by the waist back into me, crushing her ass against my hips as I spewed shot after shot of cum from between her legs at Lauren, who immediately started moaning, "Oh fuuck so hooot." Lauren slid herself down the coffee table and by the time my hips were jerking with the last of my orgasm, Lindsey's shuddering from her own orgasm subsiding, Lauren's legs were wrapped around both of us, binding us close together.

It took more than a few pants to catch my breath, getting control of myself again before I kissed Lindsey between the shoulder blades and stepped back, standing weakly. Lindsey moved aside as well, giving me a better look at Lauren, who had streaks of my cum from pubic bone to her chest and a dreamy look in her eyes. Completely spent, I stepped backwards and slumped onto the middle seat of the couch. Lindsey just slipped to the ground where she was, sprawled out and bracing herself from fully laying down with her arms behind her.

I'm fucked out and still her boobs are amazing.

Lauren took a bunch of deep breaths, then wiped her hand across her lightly muscled abs and took a mouthful of cum to her lips, licking her fingers like she had chocolate syrup on them. Lindsey grunted her mild surprise, and despite her dreamy state Lauren got one of her conniving looks on her face. She sat up and ran two fingers across her tits, scooping up another portion of cum on the tips of her fingers.

"Here," she said, holding out the fingers towards Lindsey, "You helped."

There was a long moment while the two sisters looked at each other, then Lindsey slowly moved forward and took Lauren's cum-covered fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Her eyes closed as she did it and I could tell she savoured it in her mouth before swallowing. Wowzers.

Lauren got up from the coffee table and sat next to me, bringing her legs up to cradle in my lap while I wrapped an arm around her, her head leaning on my shoulder. Lindsey sat back again on the floor, looking at us, then stood up and sat on my other side. She didn't curl up like Lauren did to snuggle, but I put my arm around her shoulders and she shifted closer, and I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the side of her forehead.

Comfortable. That weird state of 'comfortable' all over again. This should have been weird, or totally fucked up, or something. But it was comfortable and quiet and, except for the fact that every once in a while Lauren scooped up some more of my cum from her body and leaned across me to offer it to her sister, who licked it from her fingers with a naughty glint in her eye, it wasn't overtly sexual.

Eventually, after quietly watching the episode that had been playing on the TV without comment, Lauren got up and went to the washroom, coming back with a wiped down body. She slipped her sweater back on, and we all slowly started getting our clothes back on. Before she put her fleece pants back on, Lindsey took off her thong and tossed it to me.

"I think you earned that," she said with a little smile. "Completely ruined it, honestly."

We all laughed lightly and I picked it up, slipping it into my pocket. "I'll treasure it forever," I joked with a smile. An odd expression passed over Lindsey's face, but it was gone fast and she sat again with us on the couch.

It got late and Lauren eventually offered to give me a ride home. Once we were in the car, she turned to me and said, "Wow."

"Right?" I replied, flashing back to our comments about Lindsey when she first took off her shirt. "You don't think I went too far or anything?"

"No, I think that was fucking amazing hot and Lindsey got off so hard."

I chuckled and shook my head, both at the memory and the context. "Did you notice anything weird about her though?"

Lauren frowned as she drove, "I dunno, what do you mean?"

"Well, she was so cautious about doing stuff until you told her to do something."

"Probably because it was her sister fucking her boyfriend."

"True," I acknowledged reluctantly, "still."

"I should probably talk to her."

I nodded my agreement, "Try to find out what she's been doing at school, too."

"I will."

We were back at my place and I couldn't help thinking about the night before when Lauren had dropped me off. Was there another mage waiting in the darkness?

I turned and kissed Lauren. "You sure this is still what you want?"

She rolled her eyes and kissed me while also punching me in the arm. "Dorkus. Yes, I want you and I to fuck my sister into a coma. Ask me again and maybe I'll just make you watch as I do it myself."

I snorted and we kissed again. "I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you too."

The house lights were off, but despite the darkness I saw a small shape on my porch. I walked up to it slowly, wondering if it was a snake or something, but it wasn't. I picked up the long-stemmed flower, turning it over in my hands. It crinkled, dry and dead, and I had to be careful of the thorns. Frowning, I looked out at the street but there was nothing out of the ordinary. I tossed it to the garden and went into the house as quietly as possible, assuming everyone was asleep already.

Inside, the house was quiet and I sat down on the stairs, taking stock of everything that had happened. The last few days had been insane, but overall completely amazing. The thing with Annalise at the restaurant though; there was more to this Council thing than I could have guessed. She was in real, honest-to-god life-or-death trouble and was looking to me, some kid she didn't even know, to fix it. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, trying to think but failing as I yawned instead. Tomorrow. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Just as I was about to slip into bed, a noise outside my room made me pause. My door opened and Stacey was standing there in a thin tank top and panties.

"Hey," she whispered.

"Hey."

"Good day?"

"Yeah."

"Do you... do you mind if I sleep in here for a bit?"

I paused for a moment, realizing Stacey and I hadn't talked since the night before. "Yeah, I'd like that."

I could see her smile through the darkness and she crossed my room to the bed. I slipped under the covers and she followed and we were quickly spooned, her ass and back pressing against me as my arms wrapped around her. Her hands meshed with mine as we held to each other. I kissed her shoulder and she sighed.

====================================

Thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! You can also check my Literotica Profile for more info on my other stories, info about what I'm working on, and potentially how to support these stories outside of the Very Much Appreciated votes and comments.

You can also find info about my Patreon, which includes more detailed updates, early access to upcoming chapters and stories, and the ability to give direct feedback into what I'm writing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================