Font of Fertility Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,102 Followers

Her body pressed to mine, our tongues dancing, I could feel myself getting hard and pressing against her abdomen. She moved against me, teasing me as her breasts squeezed back and forth against my chest. I groaned and one of my hands slid from her waist to her ass, palming a cheek and squeezing.

She chuckled into the kiss, but then we both broke away at the same time, looking to the opening door of the house, stepping away from each other instinctively. Lauren slipped out the front door and closed it behind her quietly before turning to us.

"Jeez, you two. Mom and Dad are home, you want to explain that make out session to one of them if they see you?"

I laughed, but Lindsey made a panicked face. I couldn't help it really, my life was so topsy-turvy crazy that the idea of trying to explain to the Baxley's about making out with Lindsey, and not Lauren, seemed funny to me.

"OK, we need to go somewhere," Lauren said, pulling on the coat in her hands.

"What do you mean?" asked Lindsey.

Lauren smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "Right, because after that kiss I don't know how you want to finish your date."

Lindsey hesitated and looked to me then back at her sister, blushing, "Yeah... you're, uh, coming though?"

"Fuck yes," Lauren said with grin.

************

Their house was out and my house was out. I wasn't about to fuck them both in a car, at least not our first time together. Note to self, another first to do with Lauren. The motel was an option, but if we ran into Annalise it would be a little awkward, and even if we didn't it felt wrong for some reason.

Lauren drove separately, following as I led us to one of the decent hotels in town. Lindsey's eyes lit up when she realized where we were going, making me promise to let her cover half the cost of the room. She pulled my head towards her and kissed me while I was driving, making me swerve erratically for a moment and causing Lauren to honk behind us.

I checked us in, not bothering to use a fake name since it wasn't like we were doing anything illegal or anything. Just three young people looking for a place to screw, that's all we were. The hairy thirty-something working the front desk glowered at me as I walked the girls to the elevator, keycards in hand. Ok, so I was with two stunning, stacked blondes who happened to look like sisters. I couldn't blame him for being a little jealous. Or a lot.

I was leaning against the back of the elevator when Lauren came in close, pressing her body against mine and kissing me heatedly. She reached behind her, grabbing Lindsey's hand and pulling her older sister close. Lauren broke our kiss, leaving me a little breathless, and ushered her sister to mimic her. Lindsey smiled a little hesitantly but moved in, taking Lauren's place and kissing me with a desperate passion, pulling in short breaths through her nose rather than breaking the kiss. Eventually she pulled away and Lauren replaced her, kissing me more briefly, then pulling back just a few inches, her face close as Lindsey kissed me again.

Lindsey pulled back, looking to Lauren for her sister to take a turn, but instead Lauren leaned forward and pressed her lips to Lindsey's.

Now, I was already rock hard in my pants. There was no way I wouldn't be, the way they were kissing me, pressing their bodies into mine. When Lauren made her move on Lindsey, it hurt how hard I got. Physical pain from the restriction of my briefs.

Lindsey's eyes went wide in surprise, her hands raising up unsure whether she should be pushing Lauren away or what. Lauren placed a hand on her sister's waist and in a moment Lindsey responded, wrapping both arms around her younger sister's neck and pulling her close, deepening their kiss. Lauren's other hand reached to me, brushing at my crotch a few times and squeezing my hard dick through my pants before reaching up and grabbing me by my shirt roughly, pulling me forwards. She broke her kiss with Lindsey and planted one on me, then turned my face and pressed it to Lindsey, forcefully sharing me. Not that I was going to complain.

"Ahem," someone said. The kissing stopped and all three of us looked at the elderly couple looking at us. The counter on the elevator wall was at M; we'd completely missed when we'd reached our floor and were back down at the lobby. The woman was so disapproving she might have been cross-eyed. The old dude, however, looked like he'd just gotten his first boner in fifteen years.

"Uh, sorry," I said, reaching out and punching our floor number again. "Catch the next one." The doors slid shut as the woman tried to say something snide.

The three of us started giggling and I ended up leaning against the back wall again, both girls in my arms as they laughed into my chest. We reached our floor and Lauren took Lindsey's hand, pulling her out as I followed. They went down the hallway like that and I wondered at how whimsically beautiful they looked, Lauren looking back over her shoulder at Lindsey with this big, warm grin while her sister followed, practically skipping in her flowing red dress.

They went past our door and my laugh stopped them. As I fumbled with the key card Lauren leaned against the hall wall, pulling Lindsey into her but keeping her pelvis pressed out, forcing her sister to drape her body over hers. Their faces got close and they looked into each other's eyes. I was mesmerized as Lauren bit her lower lip, nodding to some unsaid question in Lindsey's eyes. Lindsey kissed her as Lauren's arms raised up above her head, Lindsey's hands tracing her younger sister's sides.

I managed to get the door open after a few blind attempts, my eyes glued to the blondes. They broke their kiss as I pushed it open and they followed me in. I managed to find the light switch quickly as Lauren pushed Lindsey against the wall, taking the dominant position as she buried her face in the crook of her sister's neck, kissing and licking her throat and collarbone. Lindsey moaned delightfully, then her eyes opened to slits and she reached out to me.

I smiled and closed the distance, taking her outstretched hand in both of mine and kissing her palm, then working my way up her wrist and arm, holding it out and kissing my way up until I was brushing Lauren's head with mine as she made out with Lindsey again. Lauren pulled away, looking at me for a cue as to what I wanted to do next. I kissed her quickly then took both of Lindsey's hand, raising them above her and holding them there with one hand. I kissed her deeply, pressing her against the wall, then surprised her by spinning her so that she was facing the wall, looking over her shoulder at me. I kept her arms pinned above her and kissed from her lips, across her jaw line and down the back of her neck until I was pouring kisses onto her shoulder and upper back.

Lauren joined in, kissing Lindsey's other shoulder as she used both hands to unzip Lindsey's dress. I let go of Lindsey's arms and pushed the sides of the dress down, stepping closer behind her as Lauren stepped back, then reached around me and pulled the dress the rest of the way down, helping Lindsey step out of it. My hands wrapped around Lindsey's soft waist and she turned to face me, looking up into my eyes innocently despite the fact that her lace bra was brushing against my shirt and my hands were exploring the curves of her bare sides and back.

"I want you to know we both love you," I said, "Even if you don't want this. Say something and we'll stop."

She licked her lips and said, "I want this."

I kissed her ravenously. Lindsey's arms were around my neck keeping me pinned to her and my hands were groping at her tits through her bra. Lauren reached from behind me and unbuckled my belt, working at my zipper until my pants slid down around my ankles. I kicked them away roughly, then picked up Lindsey by the waist and she whooped in surprise, suddenly looking down at me as I hoisted her almost to the ceiling and turned us towards the bed. I tossed her lightly and she came down laughing, bouncing on the overly soft hotel mattress. Lauren was at my side and had shed her outer layer, now clad in just a sexy black bra and lace boyshort panties. She crawled up her sister's body from the foot of the bed until she was looking down at her, their breasts brushing and bumping as they giggled at each other giddily. Then they were kissing again, their faces hidden by the Lauren's shorter golden hair and Lindsey's brighter blonde.

I watched for a moment as their hands roamed, their bodies pressing together and their legs shifting. Fuck, I thought.

Stepping to the side of the bed, I undid Lauren's bra and pulled it off with a helpful shrug from her. I kissed her bare back, squeezing her covered ass, then rolled the two of them over so that Lindsey was on top, following them across the large bed. I did the same thing to Lindsey, unsnapping her white bra and pulling it off of her with a little helpful maneuvering. The sister's kissing changed a bit as their bare breasts came into contact with each other. I could see both sets of tits mashing and rubbing, and imagined how their nipples must be bumping and grinding. Boobies.

Can you blame me for enjoying the simple pleasures?

I pulled off my shirt and tossed it, leaving me in just my stretchy black briefs. I kissed Lindsey's back like I had Lauren's, marvelling at how her muscles rippled as the girls started grinding a bit against each other, Lindsey's shoulder blades rolling as she shifted her weight from one hand to the other. I kissed lower on her back, then gently took the waistband of her lace thong and slowly pulled it over the cusp of her ass, then quickly down her legs and off. I couldn't help myself, I took a quick whiff of her scent, warm and sweet, before I dropped it to the floor with her bra. I kissed the back of her thighs, then moved higher and kissed the little dimple above her ass before covering her cheeks in kisses and little nips.

The two of them were moaning into each other as they made out, sometimes one or the other dipping their head to play with a breast briefly. Finished with her cheeks, and as Lauren dipped to take a nipple in her mouth and Lindsey arched her back, I took Lindsey's ass in both hands and spread her cheeks, fully revealing her asshole and pussy. In the brief glimpse I had, I saw a very similar sight to Lauren's, very clean lines and beautiful spartan features, she was just more pink since her slightly fairer skin flushed more.

I only had a brief glimpse because I quickly dove in, driving my tongue as far as I could into her already flowered open pussy. I sucked and tongued hard and she shouted something like a muffled, "Oh, fuck," as I got a firm taste of her. She was sweet like Lauren, though a little more tangy instead of syrupy. It was like the difference between gummy bears and swedish berries, both sugary sweet but slightly different. I quickly brought one of my hands in and slid two fingers into her steamy depths after sucking on them quickly for lubrication. I immediately began fishing for her g-spot as I dropped my head lower and tongued back and forth across her clit.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck this isn't fair!" Lindsey cried out.

Lauren laughed and shifted on the bed, making me look up. She was sitting up in front of her sister now, leaning her back against the headrest. She pulled down her panties and tossed them to the side then spread her legs. With Lindsey in the way I couldn't see, though why I felt like I wanted to see Lauren's pussy again I didn't know considering the bounty of other sights I had to stare at. Boobs, ass, a pussy with my fingers wiggling and stroking inside.

Lauren took her sister's head in her hands and said, "Eat me."

Lindsey whispered something I couldn't hear and Lauren grinned, then Lindsey was ducking lower and planting her face in Lauren's crotch. Both of Lauren's hands came down onto Lindsey's head, resting there and weaving fingers into hair, as her own head craned back and she moaned loudly into the room. I grinned and dropped my head back to my own task, made easier because Lindsey's new position popped her ass up wonderfully for me. I kept working my fingers as I tongued around her vagina, lapping at the folds spread around my fingers as I added a third to the mix.

She moaned into Lauren's pussy and Lauren gasped, "Oh fuck. Jer, she's eating me so good."

I used the thumb on the hand with my fingers in Lindsey to play with her clit and looked up at Lauren. My girlfriend had her arms spread wide, grabbing onto the headboard, her chest thrust out enticingly. I wanted to go and play with those tits and push her over the edge of coming, but I was a little engaged at the moment. Instead, the next time she opened her eyes and looked at me we locked eyes and she watched as I bent my head forward and buried my mouth in the crevice of Lindsey's ass, tonguing at her sister's asshole.

Lauren moaned in protest as Lindsey's head came up, gasping. "Holy crap. Lauren, he's got his tongue up my ass."

"I know," Lauren growled, her hands releasing the headboard and grabbing her sister's head, "Maybe later he'll stick that big, fat, amazing cock up there too, but right now you're supposed to be eating me out. Get back down there." She pressed Lindsey's mouth back to her pussy and they both moaned in pleasure.

As both girls started to get more worked up I got to see the similarities between them. Lauren was the first one to start showing signs she was closing in on an orgasm, that sexy little growl of hers starting in her throat, but Lindsey wasn't far behind as she began to pant noisily through her nose, her mouth too occupied to breath through for the most past.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck," Lauren shuddered through clenched teeth, one hand still pushing Lindsey's head down into her crotch while the other pulled at a nipple. I could feel Lauren start shaking lightly, mimicked by Lindsey to a lesser degree, and I figured we were in a race now to see who could get who off first. I abandoned my ass eating and pulled back, grinning at Lauren who wasn't aware enough of her surroundings to acknowledge the naughty smirk. I spit on Lindsey's already well lubricated asshole then used my free hand and popped the first knuckle of my thumb into her ass.

"Hmmy Shmmmmt!" Lindsey screamed into Lauren, the vibrations setting Lauren off as she pushed down harder on Lindsey, her legs closing around her sisters head as she started coming hard, eyes squeezed shut and feet bouncing in the air.

"Fuuuuck," Lauren growled.

Going for at least near-simultaneous, I withdrew my fingers from Lindsey's sopping pussy and dropped my head, sucking her clit into my mouth and tonguing it repeatedly. Lindsey's ass clamped down on my wiggling, tugging thumb and a wash of juices poured over my face. She didn't squirt in little arcs like Lauren did, instead it all came out in a juicy, delicious flood.

I lapped at Lindsey's pussy a few times, gathering as much of the juices as I could before they slipped away onto the bed. My thumb came out of her ass and I gave that a quick rimming as well. She slowly shifted and collapsed onto her side and I crawled up the bed beside her. She looked at me with half-open eyes, grinning madly, and I kissed her, tasting Lauren's juices on her lips as she slurped up her own from my face. I pulled back then leaned up and kissed Lauren, sharing the whole mess with her which she greedily started licking off my cheeks. We made out for almost a minute before she pushed me onto my back on the bed.

"Linds, I think someone got left out."

Lindsey got onto her hands and knees, "I think you're right."

They both scrambled towards me and I half-laughed, half-panicked as they tore at my briefs until they were down my legs, my dick rocketing into the air, finally free of it's containment.

Lauren quickly had me engulfed, sucking in and immediately deep throating me, causing me to grunt in surprise and pleasure and fall back from my elbows to lie flat on my back. "Holy, fuck," I groaned, and then Lindsey's face was above mine.

"Is she sucking you good?" She asked, and I nodded. "Is that big dick all the way down my little sister's dirty throat? Is she loving your dick as much as she can?"

I groaned, "Uh-huh."

"Good," Lindsey said, leaning down to make out with me. My hands came up and I palmed her hanging breasts, playing with her nipples and squeezing them alternately. She hummed a chuckle into my mouth, and then she was gone.

"C'mere," I heard Lauren say, and I leaned up to see her offering my dick to Lindsey, who quickly started suckling at the head while Lauren dropped down and took one of my balls into her mouth.

"Oh, holy shit, fuck, fuck, that's amazing," I said quickly, my back arching from the pleasure of two mouths. They both hummed that laugh of theirs, the vibrations burning through my genitals and pushing me quickly towards my edge. "God, shit, fuck, if you keep doing that I'm gonna blow."

Lauren raised her head from my sack, allowing Lindsey to start taking my cock deeper into her mouth, sucking hard. "Oh, good. I want you to plaster Lindsey so that I can lick your cum off of her."

"Huunh," I moaned breathlessly.

Lauren moved up the bed beside me, leaning down and whispering in my ear as she watched with me while Lindsey started taking me into her throat, my cock causing a bulge. "I want you to cum all over her pretty face. Make her all yours, and then I want you to come on her tits so that I can lick your delicious cum off my sister's nipples. And then I want you to fuck her."

"Huh, huh, oooh yes, it's coming," I panted.

Lindsey pulled almost completely off my dick, focusing her sucking on the head, and Lauren reached down and grabbed me at my base, jerking me. With a massive grunt I came, Lindsey pulling back a fraction of an inch from my dick and locking eyes with me as Lauren jerked out one, two sprays onto her sister's face. Then Lindsey shifted higher, presenting her tits so that Lauren could jerk another four shots onto them.

I was heaving for breath and felt another series of ripples of orgasm run through me, though I was tapped at the moment. Lauren immediately pulled Lindsey closer to her and kissed her over my chest as my cum slowly dripped down her body. The kissing became licking on both their parts, trying to collect everything off of their faces, and then Lauren started in on Lindsey's tits as I watched from below.

"Fuck," I said.

"Fuuuuck," Lindsey groaned to the ceiling.

"Fuck," Lauren exclaimed, finished with sucking on Lindsey's nipple and noticing several spatters of cum had fallen off her sisters and landed on my abdomen. She took hold of Lindsey and directed her downwards. "Lick him clean," she ordered.

Lindsey immediately started licking at my abs, quickly cleaning off the cum but remaining, kissing and licking at my muscles there. Lauren got behind her sister, who was on all fours, and her head disappeared. Lindsey's head jerked up and she gasped.

"Tell me what she's doing," I said.

"She's licking me," Lindsey said. "She's eating me out and tonguing at my snatch."

"Do you like it?"

"Yesss," Lindsey hissed, closing her eyes.

"Have you ever thought about doing this with her before?"

Lindsey nodded.

"How long?"

"Since I left home," she groaned, lips trembling. "I missed her so much I dreamt about her."

Lauren popped up from behind Lindsey's ass. "Really?"

"Mhmm," Lindsey nodded.

"I dreamt about you too," Lauren said, kissing a butt cheek.

Lindsey smiled, and Lauren pushed on her ass, guiding her up my body. Soon she was straddling my waist, looking down at me as I played with her tits. They weren't a whole lot larger than Lauren's, put her paler flesh and the slight size difference made them like a whole different experience even if they were similar in shape. I felt a hand at my dick from somewhere between Lindsey's legs, pointing me down, and then a mouth was sucking on me.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,102 Followers