Food Ch. 03

Story Info
The vampire brings in a fucking machine for Rick.
2.3k words
4.41
41.1k
15

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
107 Followers

Master wanted Hugh to work with his belligerent pet and gave Rick to him for further training. This was how he wound up in Adam's bed instead of Helena's, and Adam was not as soft or gentle as Helena. When Rick awakened, he found Adam slowly stroking his own cock. "Turn over," he said.

Rick knew better than to fight and turned over with his ass in the air. It was humiliating, but he also needed the fucking. Adam didn't take him right away. He actually cleaned some of the gunk off Rick's anus before applying more gel and working it inside with a long thin finger. Rick couldn't help himself; he liked being finger fucked and hunched back against the digit stroking his tender prostate.

"Oh yeah," Adam smirked, "you've got the ass need real bad." Removing his finger, he said, "Over the table."

Rick rose on his elbows and looked around the room. The only table was a small desk against the wall. Getting up he bent over the table and presented his ass to Adam who lecherously ran his hands over Rick's tender bruised ass. "He really worked your butt over good," the man said and rubbed his cock between Rick's legs. "Nice. Titties hurt?"

Rick hadn't thought about it, but yes, his nipples hurt. "Some," he replied hesitantly.

"Nice," Adam said and opened Rick's ass cheeks wider. "Very nice." He worked his cockhead into Rick's rectum and then pushed. "Damn, you're tight, so very fucking tight."

Rick grunted and pushed back against Adam. Relief! Delicious ass fucking relief. He came violently as Adam worked his ass over good. "Like that, boy? Like me fucking your ass?"

"Yes," Rick admitted. "Oh god yes!"

"You're going to be fucked all day long," Adam assured him. "Every time this sweet ass twitches someone is going to fill it up. One long cock after another."

Rick didn't care. His ass loved cock, and that was all that mattered.

When Adam was finished, he took Rick to the showers and gave him a warm enema right off. The warm water made Rick's cock come to attention, but this time Adam knelt in front of him and took Rick's cock into mouth. Rick had been blown by plenty of girls but never by a man. Much to his surprise this was incredible. Adam deep throated him and licked his cock like candy. His tongue was magical, and when Adam found the tender spot behind Rick's balls, Rick came again with a loud yell.

Standing up Adam wiped his mouth and said, "You will be doing that today."

"You want me to suck cock?" Rick asked in disbelief as Adam removed the enema tube from his ass. "I've never done that before."

"Time to learn, sweet ass," Adam said and slapped him flat handed on the butt. "Go empty."

Rick did as he was told. Returning to Adam who had the shower running, he explained, "But I like girls."

"I like them too, but sex is sex. If someone is going to feed on your blood and ass, you might as well like it....a lot."

Rick thought about it while he and Adam lathered each other up. When Adam's fingers grazed his sensitive nipples, Rick discovered he liked it. "Does he ever do that to you?" he asked Adam.

"All the time," Adam replied and rinsed the soap off the tender buds. "He doesn't want to put in nipple rings because he thinks it will deaden them. So he pierces them with needles. Says it adds spice to the blood." With all the soap and warm water, he was getting horny again. Leaning forward he took Rick's left nipple into his mouth and sucked on it while using his soapy hands on Rick's cock. Rick returned the favor with his hands, the feel of Adam's thick cock and balls in his hands simply amazing. Jacking each other off, they came together with Adam dropping his head against Rick's chest. Then Adam did something Rick totally did not expect. Adam kissed him, long and deep with his tongue.

Rick leaned against the shower wall and returned the passionate kiss, his tongue sparring with Adam's Then Adam pulled away and said, "Let's go."

Rick followed him out of the shower and back to the bedroom. There was food on the table but Adam wouldn't let him eat any until they had inserted their butt plugs. At no time were their asses to be empty except when being cleaned out or used. Rick discovered he loved the feel of the plug sliding back inside his hungry ass. When he sat down it pressed against his prostrate and sent wonderful shivers through his body.

"Will I get to fuck girls again?" he asked Adam curiously.

"I imagine so." Adam replied. "Master keeps males and females. Master Hugh only likes males."

"Was it hard adjusting to that?"

"When you're sex crazed you don't think about it that way," Adam laughed. "All you want to do is cum."

"What do you do when you're not having sex?"

"Thinking about it and preparing for it. Our purpose for existing right now is to feed them our blood and our cum. They feed on our orgasms."

"No TV or sports?"

Adam smiled. "We have a TV but most sports end up with fucking so we tend to skip the middle step."

After breakfast Adam led Rick back to the playroom. Two of the men were already present playing with a fucking machine while one of them sat in a velvet swing. The one getting his ass fucked was in blissful oblivion, the machine churning constantly and never completely leaving his ass but always plowing in as deep as it could go.

"That's Robert," Adam said and introduced him to the man being fucked. "This one is Jules." Jules was controlling the machine. "And this is one of our many toys. We call it Seabiscuit."

Robert came violently and screamed and squirmed and shook his legs as Seabiscuit continued to chug along in his ass. When he started begging for Jules to stop, Jules turned the machine off. Weak and unsteady, they had to help Robert out of the swing.

"Want to try?" Jules offered Rick.

"I'll do it next," Rick replied as he tried to decide if he wanted a machine fucking him.

Jules, grinning like a mad man, was helped into the velvet swing. Adam applied gel to his puckered ass and worked his finger inside to make sure he was good and lubed.. Seabiscuit was then lined up with the hole and the thick head was eased inside. Adam turned on the switch and Seabiscuit broke into a gallop. Such a good stallion, old Seabiscuit never broke stride as it fucked Jules into blissful oblivion.

Now it was Rick's turn and they meant to see him do it. And since he was new to this, they secured his thighs with straps to keep him from squirming loose and hurting himself.

Rick leaned back a little as they removed the plug and greased his rectum with a cool gel. He would have been happy if they had decided to just finger fuck him, but no, Seabiscuit was going for another gallop. Robert eased the head of Seabiscuit's cock inside his rectum before turning on the machine. The rubber cock was huge, and Rick wondered if it was going to cause more pain than pleasure.

"Start it easy," Adam said and stepped behind Rick, who gasped when Seabiscuit chugged all the way into his ass. Adam reached around Rick's body and started playing with his tender nipples. The pain and pleasure centers in Rick's brain became confused as Seabiscuit picked up speed and drove him to one mind numbing orgasm after another.

When he could take no more, they released him from the swing and Seabiscuit's untiring cock. Lying on the floor, he closed his eyes. Then someone grabbed his legs and raised them high. Opening his eyes he saw that he was about to be fucked by Adam. Pain and pleasure mingled again in his brain as Adam pounded his tender ass and pinched his sore nipples. There was nothing left in his ball sac or prostrate gland to give, and they were very tender, but Adam didn't care. He fucked Rick until he came with a violent shout.

"Your ass is remarkable," Adam said and pulled out of him. "Plug him up. After we all rest a few minutes, we teach him to suck cock."

Rick was actually thankful when the plug was returned to his ass. For a little while no one would be riding him. However...

"The best way to suck dick is for you to kneel between his legs," Adam said and sat in one of the straight back chairs. Rick knelt between Adam's legs and looked down at the fat semi-erect cock. He didn't know if he could do it. He eaten pussy countless times but had never sucked cock before. "Take it in your mouth." Rick hesitated and someone swatted him on the butt.

"Hey!" he protested and looked around. Jules was holding a switch.

"Take my cock into your mouth," Adam ordered more firmly. "If you don't Jules will have some fun with your ass." Rick bent over and took Adam's cock into his mouth. It was soft at first and fleshy, but the more he played with it, the harder and firmer it became. It filled his mouth, forcing Rick to hold it with his hand. He remembered how he liked getting head from girls and applied it to Adam's cock, if only to spare his sore ass. He sucked on the thick head and popped it out off his mouth, and flicked his tongue over the sensitive underside. After a few minutes of that, he took Adam's cock deep into his mouth and down his throat. Adam moaned and humped Rick's mouth. Grabbing Rick's head, he fucked his mouth until he came, shooting hot jism down Rick's throat.

"Oh, you're a natural cocksucker," Adam said admirably. "Who wants him next?"

Rick sucked off Jules and Robert and then Adam again before they gave him a break. Since Master wanted Rick to keep his golden tan and milk white ass, he was to sunbathe by the pool with the others for at least an hour a day. No one else wore any clothes, but Rick's ass and cock were covered. He could swim if he wanted, and the water felt wonderful on his tender ass and nipples. He also got to see Helena whose naked body glistened with tanning oil under the warm sun. She dove into the water, and the droplets on her golden skin and he way her nipples just wrinkled up tight like grapes made his mouth water and his cock grow.

"How are they treating you?" she asked curiously.

"Fucking and sucking every chance they get," he replied and wondered if it would be kosher to pull his trunks down and fuck her right here.

She glanced past him and said, "Be careful of Adam. He can be dangerous." With that warning she swam back to the side of the pool and climbed out. Rick looked back at Adam and found him glaring at him.

Adam was livid with Rick. After all the sex he was still looking at pussy for arousal? There was one thing Rick had not done. He needed to fuck one of them. He needed to understand that ass was ass no matter who it belonged to. After the pool Adam took Rick back to his bedroom. Grabbing Rick's cock, he poured a fucking oil on it that intensified with each stroke of his hand.

"Now you fuck me," Adam said and laid back on the bed. "Fuck me like you would a woman."

Rick was seriously aroused, his cock begging for more attention, but Rick didn't know if he could fuck another man's ass. Climbing over Adam, he pointed his cock at Adam's hole and pushed the head inside. Damn, he was tight. Pushing it all the way in, gasping at just how hot and tight Adam's ass was, Rick started fucking him. "Oh yeah," he moaned. "Nice."

"Fuck me hard," Adam begged, "Fuck me like a pussy slut,"

Rick fucked him harder than he had ever fucked anyone. When he came he thought he was going to hurt himself. It was that good. Oh yeah, nice.

When Hugh awoke for the night, he was pleased with his boys for bringing Marcus so far along. Rick still didn't want to be called Marcus, but a butt lashing was not the way to end the day.

Laying him back on a mattress in the playroom, Hugh, naked and soft, licked Rick's tender nipples and bit into them. Rick gasped and writhed under the sharp attention. But this only made Hugh torture them more. Pain added spice to the blood. He sucked on them greedily and kept the blood flowing until he was ready to seriously feed. Turning Rick's head he licked his neck a few times, his tongue running along the strong pulse, and then sank his teeth into Rick's throat. Hot blood flowed into Hugh's mouth and within minutes his cock was huge and ready to be used. The vampire meant to feed a little longer, but first he raised Rick's left leg and propped it on his shoulder. With nimble fingers he found the plug and removed it. Rick groaned as the vampire's cock slammed into his ass. Now impaled on Hugh's cock, Rick sank into oblivion when the vampire returned to his throat. Hugh fucked him steadily, holding his orgasm in check while he fed on the tremors and blood.

When Hugh came, he released his hold on Rick's body. Cum spurted out of Rick's cock with such force it made him faint. Hugh fed harder on blood and sex, and it took him a moment to get control of himself. Raising his head, he pronounced, "Delicious."

Rick couldn't move. Drained physically and sexually he just didn't want to do anything else. Hugh climbed off his body and left him on the mattress. He announced he had business to take care of but would be back later.

OLB
OLB
107 Followers