Food Ch. 04

Story Info
Rick is fucked by a demon.
1.5k words
4.23
40.5k
16

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
107 Followers

Rick awoke in Helena's bed. How long he had been asleep he didn't know, but his cock was long, thick and painfully hard. She knelt over him and took his cock in her mouth, the heat of her mouth scalding him to the core of his being. He closed his eyes and moaned, but someone else moved on the sat on the bed and drew his eyes to them.

Adam grinned and leaned over to kiss Rick slowly and passionately. It was the most seductive kiss that Rick had ever had, as Adam's tongue explored the depths of his mouth. Adam released him and moved behind Helena. Running his hands over Helena's firm sweet ass, he lifted it higher and moved her off Rick's cock. She glanced back a moment and then mounted Rick's swollen cock.

Adam smiled and met Rick's heated gaze with his one of his own. "So, so sweet," he muttered and fingered Helena's sensitive anus. So hot and oily. She closed her eyes and pressed back against his finger as he opened her wider. Once he was certain she was loose enough for his hungry cock, he pressed the head of it against the opening and eased it inside of her.

Helena shuddered as Adam filled her body with his hard thick cock. Rick moved beneath her and sent another shudder through her. The two men locked eyes and started fucking the beautiful woman in unison. Helena moaned wantonly as Adam supported himself with one hand and cupped her left breast with the other. Rick pulled on the right nipple and teased it mercilessly.

Rick and Adam fucked Helena as hard as they could. She fell apart while one orgasm after another ripped through her body. Adam released her breast and grabbed her hips between his hands to pound her ass harder and faster. Rick grabbed both of her breasts and twisted the nipples while the force of Adam's fucking rocked him back and forth in her pussy.

"Cum with me," Adam gasped. "Cum with me!"

Rick did not need the encouragement. His cock was close to bursting, and the moment he felt Adam freeze, his balls released their hot cum in a mind blowing orgasm. Helena collapsed on his body, while Adam briefly rested on hers.

He rolled off her and lay on the bed beside Rick. "That was good," he told Rick. "I forgot how sweet your ass was, Helena."

"You're welcome," she moaned and kissed Rick on the lower lip. He was still thick inside of her, and she was up for some more fucking. Sitting up, she pinched his nipples and started riding him slowly with intent. "I love your cock," she whispered and ground her hips hard against his body.

Adam watched her with heated eyes and decided to join in. Knowing where she hid her toys, he found the drawer and took out some nipple clamps. While she rocked back and forth on Rick's cock, he attached the clamps to her cherry tits. "Oh yeah, nice," he said and found another pair that he attached to his own nipples. The sudden pain was delicious and ran straight to his hardening cock. Closing his eyes he stroked his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. Oh yeah, this was nice.

"Flip her," he suddenly told Rick. "Fuck her from the rear and let her suck me."

Rick did as he was told, putting Helena on her hands and knees so he could fuck her from behind while she sucked Adam off. Instead of taking her ass, he slid his cock back into her hot wet pussy. Now he and Adam could watch each other as Helena sucked Adam's cock deep into her mouth and throat. She was a first class cock sucker. Her tongue flicked over the head of Rick's cock and then deep throated him.

Rick and Helena came together, but Adam was not far behind. He poured his hot cum down Helena's throat and grinned foolishly. This was going to be a great day and night.

Master was pleased to have his newest pet back in his stable, and Marcus/Rick doing everything he wanted of him. Perhaps it was now safe to share his new pet with his allies and friends. "Tonight will be a special treat for you," he told Rick and gently kissed his pet.

Rick could not imagine what the treat was but it probably had something to do with sex. "Boys, bring me the fucking block," he told his other pets. Rick seated at his master's feet looked around as a velvet covered bench was brought into the play room. "Go get on it," Master told Rick who did as he was told.

The fucking block resembled an ob-gyn chair with straps that held his arms and wrists secure and his feet and legs secure. His ass was on an edge that was raised higher than his head. As with all his other fucks, fine silver needles pierced his nipples that sent exquisite pain to his cock. So far no one was moving to fuck him, but he heard something coming down the steps that reminded him of tap shoes. Straining his head around, he looked in horror as a creature that looked like a goat with a man's body approached him. The ebony creature's cock was enormous and standing straight out in front of him.

The demon ran sharp nailed hands over Rick's trembling flesh as he moved to Rick's rear. The man's eyes bugged out as the demon pulled the well oiled butt plug out of his ass and positioned his huge cock. The cock head was bigger than a man's fist and it had trouble breaching Rick's rectum at first. Rick knew better than to scream and panted instead. The cock head worked deeper into his bowels and finally popped inside. The demon pushed deeper and filled Rick's bowels with his enormous penis.

Rick panted as the demon worked his cock deep inside of Rick's body. Master was proud of his pet and smiled as the demon slowly drew his massive cock out of Rick's body. Rick tried to ignore the pain and focus on the pleasure that was sparking through his prostate. In spite of all the pain, there was pleasure. When that huge enormous cock pushed back inside of him, more sparks of pleasure rippled through his body. The demon dragged his cock back out and this time there was even less pain.

Rick closed his eyes and concentrated on the full pleasurable feeling in his ass. The demon kept up the slow deep rhythm as Rick's cock swelled harder with each stroke.

Picking up tempo the demon fucked Rick harder and faster. He was rocked so hard on the chair that if he hadn't been tied down he would have been pushed off it. One orgasm after another ripped up Rick's spine and spewed out his cock. The demon grinned and slammed his cock over and over into Rick's sorely abused ass. His own orgasm resulted in a bellow followed by him slamming his cock deeper into Rick's body than it had been before.

Rick strained against the bonds as he fought to stay conscious. The most incredible orgasms of all time consumed his body and drained his balls dry, but his rock hard cock continued to pump in spite of his empty balls. When the demon collapsed on top of him, he grunted, but then it pushed itself off Rick's body and flicked its long tongue over Rick's nipples. Rick tried to keep his head up as the demon dismounted. A sucking sound followed it pulling its cock out of Rick's ass.

"I will use him one more time," the demon told the vampire.

"I would be honored if you took your fill," Master replied graciously.

The demon looked back at Rick and said, "You have a sweet ass. I will enjoy it one more time before I leave."

Rick collapsed on the chair and closed his eyes. Just once? Already his ass was looking forward to the next violation. Someone came up and washed the junk off his belly and cleaned his anus. A syringe of oil was pumped back into his rectum and a plug was put in place to keep it there.

When the demon was ready to fuck him again, it pulled the plug out and with less ceremony drove his enormous cock into Rick's ass. Rick's cock leaped to life as the demon fucked him quicker and harder than the first time. Pounding the helpless human with all his might, the demon roared when his orgasm hit him. Rick only whimpered.

At the end of the night Rick could not move without help. Helena and Adam took him to the bath and lovingly washed his sorely abused body. Sitting in the deep tub with him, they had him resting between them. They tenderly washed him and each other with Adam paying extra attention to Helena's perfect tits, but she smiled and shook her head. They needed to keep an eye on Rick who was clearly more than just exhausted.

Adam carried Rick to Helena's bed and reluctantly returned to his own bed alone.

OLB
OLB
107 Followers