Food Ch. 07

Story Info
Master has a snack on the plane ride home.
2.3k words
4.63
31k
11

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

Master awoke from his 'nap' to find a beautiful woman and the lovely young man from the previous night sitting at the foot of his bed. Never let it be said that Master Han wasn't the perfect host. Sitting up he glanced down at Rick who was still sleeping like a disheveled prince. He was so peaceful Master decided to leave him alone for a little while. Deciding that the gorgeous young man would be breakfast while saving the woman for the both of them, Master crooked his finger at the man and patted the bed beside him.

"What is your name?" he asked curiously and studied the sweet blood meal waiting for him.

"Brad," the young man said and shuddered when Master's eyes moved intently down his naked body.

The vampire leaned over and kissed Brad at the hollow of his neck where his throat and shoulder met. He could feel the pulse racing beneath the soft skin against his lips, and Brad smelled wonderful. So savory and hot.

Another shudder rippled through Brad's body, but Master wanted him insane with lust before the feeding. Laying Brad back on the bed, Master proceeded to kiss and lick his way down the finally toned body. Human food like any good meal needed to be well presented. Pausing at his right nipple, Master sucked on it a moment and then used the tip of one sharp tooth to nick the bud and draw a sweet pearl of blood into his mouth. Brad tasted wonderful and writhed uncontrollably beneath Master's sharp kiss. Moving to the other nipple, Master licked it a moment, drawing it to a hard tip before piercing it with a sharp tooth. Brad moaned loudly in pure ecstasy.

Master returned to the right nipple and sucked on it hard while fondling Brad's swollen cock. Another time Master might have fucked him senseless, and he actually regretted not feasting on him the previous night but someone else had carried the sweet meal off to their bedroom for dessert. Brad had been thoroughly fucked by another vampire who fed on sex. Master had sated his lust in the bowels of another tasty youth.

Master fondled and played with Brad for almost an hour to get him ready for the feeding. Once his blood was full of tasty hormones Master turned Brad's head and stretched his long clean neck. A baring of teeth and Master was quickly feasting on hot blood. Orgasms ripped through Brad's body with each pull of Master's mouth. He thrust his hips into the air and shot hot cum all over his belly.

Master could have killed him easily, but no vampire killed another's food. Once sated Master raised his head and smiled at the sweat and cum covered body of his breakfast. Brad's eyes were rolled back in his head in delicious delirium. Climbing off the bed Master picked up the semiconscious meal and carried him to a long sedan and laid him gently upon it. To keep him warm, Master removed a comforter from the back of the sedan and laid it gently over Brad's body.

Turning back to the bed Master found Rick awake and the female flushed with desire. She was a magnificent with large breasts that swayed softly with each deep breath. Long chains of gold draped her neck that fell to her ruby pierced navel reminding Master of an ancient pagan sacrifice. Just witnessing his power had her lusting for his cock.

Master climbed back on bed and immediately kissed his pet full on the lips. Rick returned the kiss with wanton ease. Teasing his pet, Master nipped Rick's full lower lip and pulled it into his mouth to suck the blood away. Rick moaned loudly and squirmed when Master folded his hand around Rick's throbbing cock. But for the woman watching them he would have flipped his pet over and fucked his sweet ass to his heart's content, but it would be rude to not accept her as part of his morning meal. Forcibly separating himself from Rick's mouth, he turned to the woman and asked, "What is your name?"

"Pandora," she answered seductively.

"Join us, Pandora" Master said and motioned for her to sit on the bed in front of him. She eagerly moved to sit in front of him, her face glowing with desire. Hefting one full ripe breast in his hand, he said, "They are real."

She smiled proudly and answered, "Yes." His thumb on her nipple sent tiny jolts of electricity straight to he clit.

"Good. My pet loves real tits," Master remarked and laid her between him and Rick in the middle of the bed. Rick gazed up at Master who nodded his approval. Like hungry animals they both attacked her pale pink nipples. Pandora writhed under the onslaught and made tight little noises in her throat. When their hands started trailing slowly and deliberately down her body she whimpered louder. Their fingers met at her pussy and parted the wet flesh to stroke her slit and clit. It was maddening the way they controlled her body.

Master raised his head and said, "Play with your nipples. I want to watch you. Rick, her pussy needs some extra attention, don't you think?"

Rick loved pussy and buried his nose in her cunt. He licked it and chewed on her clit while she twisted her tits hard between her own fingers. He finger fucked her and thumbed her rose bud. She should have cum hard by now but Master was feeding on her through him. Master moved his hand from Rick's ass long enough to get a pillow and place it under him. This lifted Rick's firm white ass higher. Spreading his pet's legs wide apart, Master moved between them and went back to stroking Rick's fine ass with his hands. Kneading Rick's butt cheeks, Master lifted his eyes to the woman and smiled. She was desperate to cum.

Pulling those fine butt cheeks apart, Master fingered Rick's rectum and slicked it with spit. He inserted a finger which made Rick raise his butt a little higher. Master's pet was one fine ass whore. Ready to begin, Master pressed his cock head against Rick's hole and pushed it ever so slowly inside. Rick hesitated as electric bolts shot up his spine. He could take Master's cock and keep licking pussy. He laid the side of his face on her groin.

"Don't stop," Master warned him. "Keep licking and finger fucking her."

Rick tried, but Master was driving his piston like cock in and out of his ass and hitting every nerve in his body. He was a half crazed madman from the constant pounding. He desperately wanted to cum, but Master wouldn't let him, and when Master unloaded, he still wouldn't let Rick cum.

Master rolled back on the bed, his cock still full and heavy, and he drew the luscious Pandora on top of him. She moaned wantonly as her hot wet pussy engulfed his cock. He filled her completely. Grabbing her pink nipples between his fingers and pinching them hard, he drew her down so that her butt was lifted and her clit was literally rubbing against his cock. Master nodded at Rick who positioned himself behind her. He fingered her rose bud and made sure it was slick with spit and juice. Rick pushed his cock slowly into her hot tight ass until he was buried to the hilt. She dropped her head and surrendered to the two men about to fuck her senseless.

Rick found his rhythm and plunged his cock in and out of the willing woman. Master was feeding on both of them but not enough to dampen their lust. Rick rose on his knees and slapped Pandora's sweet round ass with the flat of his hands. He was literally fucking Master through her. Every time he slammed into her butt she ground down on Master's cock. When Master was ready he released them both to bone crunching orgasms that lasted several minutes.

Pandora swooned from the intensity of her orgasms. When Rick could breath again, he pulled his cock out of her ass and let Master roll her to his side. Master found himself momentarily sated and said, " We need to shower and get ready to leave."

"Yeah," Rick agreed and stood on wobbly legs. He grinned sheepishly and said, "That was some fuck."

Master rose swiftly beside him and once more kissed his full clean lips. "We better go before I rape you again," he purred like some great predator against Rick's mouth. "I don't want to spend another night away from home."

But Master couldn't get his fill of the blond youth. With the warm water beating down on them, he leaned Rick against the shower title and kicked his legs farther apart. Rick leaned his head against his arm and groaned when Master plowed into his ass. It was a quick fuck and both came together.

Dressing was easy for Rick. He pulled on a pair of faded crotchless jeans and a long sleeveless shirt open most of the way down on the side. It allowed Master access to his body while offering some modesty. Master made all his pets dress this way when they traveled off the estate.

Bidding Master Han a good night and thanking him for his hospitality, Master opened the door of the waiting limo and made Rick get inside first. There was a momentary flash of naked ass that drew a smile from Master. Climbing into the limo next, he turned to his pet and once more kissed him. Slipping a hand inside the shirt he stroke the soft nipple that hardened instantly at his touch. Yes, it was vampire magic, but it still pleased Master that his pet was so receptive.

On the drive to the airport where his private jet waited, Master reached into his valise and removed two clamps. "Here you go," he crooned and leaned over to suck on the delicious tidbit. When it was hard in his mouth, he attached the clamp. He repeated it on the other one and then sat up with a smile. Rick would wear them for the rest of the trip. Master then made his pet lean forward. Oh how he loved Rick's firm white ass. He couldn't help himself. Like a man possessed, he bit the hard mound of muscle while reaching between Rick's legs and fondling his junk. "I could eat you all night," he growled and removed a plug from the valise. Rick squirmed as Master inserted a humming butt plug into his waiting rectum. Rick's body was now ready for Master to snack on during the long flight home.

Once seated in the jet, Master removed a book from the valise and found the chapter he had been reading. He loved snacking while he read and wrapped his hand around Rick's swollen cock Rick his body humming with lust laid back in the seat and closed his eyes. He loved being this horny all time.

Half way home Master looked down at his dozing pet and smiled. Rick looked so innocent in his sleep. Biting his lip and drawing blood, Master leaned over and kissed him. Rick responded and tasted blood, Master's blood. It was only enough to dampen his lower lip and he licked it off easily, but his body reacted suddenly with a massive surge of lust that the Master quickly fed on to keep him from cumming and messing up the seat. To be almost there would have driven a normal man crazy but Rick and the other food knew that lust made the blood tastier and the eventual orgasm was mind numbing.

Once home Master told Rick to go to his bed and wait for him. Master needed to spend some time with his other pets but he wanted Rick waiting for him when he was ready to retire. Rick did as he was told and stripped off the travel wear to lie nude and perfect on Master's bed. There was a large mirror over the bed and he could see himself nipples clamped, his cock swollen and thick flat on his belly waiting to be fucked by Master. His body thrummed with sexual desire. How easy would it be to grab his shaft and jack himself off? Master did not care for masturbation. Sex was to be shared and savored. Rick needed to wait for his master.

To keep his hands away from his cock he grabbed the headboard to luxuriate in the melting desire of lust. With the plug humming on his prostate sending one delicious jolt up his spine after another, he prayed Master was not gone long..

It was a few hours before dawn when Master returned to his bedroom. He found his favorite meal hot and firm waiting to be released. Liking the sight of him with his hands over his head, Master tied them that way. He then removed his clothes and climbed on the bed beside Rick. Removing one harsh nipple clamp he bent over and lapped the rich blood up. Rick moaned as the pain intensified and made his cock throb. Master leaned across his body and freed the other nipple. The blood was delicious.

One more time before morning Master lifted Rick's legs high and threw them over his shoulders. Removing the plug he rammed his cock into the willing body. Rick belonged to him in a way none of this other pets did. And when they came, they came together screaming. "You belong to me," Master said and kissed the youth before untying his hands. As an after thought he kissed one of Rick's traumatized nipples and then collapsed on his side of the bed. If Rick wanted to leave he could, but he decided to stay where he was. He was exhausted in a fantastic way.

OLB
OLB
108 Followers