Fooled into Bed with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,767 Followers

"S-Stop, it's fine. Just shut up," Anna said, her voice urgent.

Wait, what? I thought, picking up on what she'd said.If it was a guy? Does she mean that she and Anna...

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"It's nothing! Let's not talk about it, please?" Anna begged.

"Was she waiting foryou that night?" I insisted.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry if that's personal," Melissa said, looking at Anna. "Oh, fuck. I fucked up again, didn't I?"

She looked even more ridden with guilt, grimacing to herself and refusing to meet my eyes.

That wasn't quite what I was most concerned about though.

"But I didn't. I mean, wedid make out first. Quite a lot actually. And sheshould have noticed it was me," I said, looking over at my sister. Her face was scarlet red. "Who did you think it was?"

"I-It... I just..." she stammered.

Melissa watched her with the same unbelieving expression as me. Did this mean what I thought it meant?

"Oh my god!" Melissa exclaimed. "I knew it!"

I looked over at her; naked, bound and triumphant on the bed.

"You're hot for your brother, aren't you?" Melissa said, smiling wryly. "I always knew it.That's why you won't let me fuck him, isn't it? Not because you wanted me for yourself."

"T-That's not-"

"Is that true?" I asked, interrupting her.

Anna looked at me. There was real fear in her eyes, and her hands quivered. I knew the answer before she said it.

"Y-Yes... I... guessed it was you," she admitted with obvious reluctance. "Please don't be mad at me. I just... didn't want you to stop."

There it was. The whole thing was confusing. Maddening. Part of me wanted to storm out, get angry. They had both played me for a fool. Still, there was another way to look at it. I couldn't deny that something, an urge, had awoken in me that night.

I was tired of being tricked. So I decided to be the one in control instead. The fact that I had had an erection since Melissa got undressed made my decision easier.

I looked at my sister. My beautiful, vulnerable little sister. The sister that wanted me.

"Fine," I said, reaching over and taking hold of her waist.

"Ahh!" Anna squeaked as I pulled her toward me, right over Melissa's naked body.

She ended up pressed against me, upright on our knees on the side of the bed. Her breath was already heavy and her face scarlet red as she looked up at me, desire burning in her blue eyes.

I repositioned one hand over her ass and pushed her harder against me, producing a soft groan out of her. Her breasts were mashed up hard against my torso and the outline of my hard cock pressed against her crotch.

"Fuck..." Melissa whispered in awe.

"Bro..." Anna whispered, voice quivering. She looked up at me, inches from my face, eyes begging for more. Her warm, quick breath brushed against my skin.

I grabbed the back of her head and guided her lips to mine. I kissed my own sister, really kissed her, for the second time. Her tongue responded quickly to mine, and her lips hungered for me. She let me have my way with her, with great enthusiasm.

When we finally broke off, out of breath, she smiled at me. It was the most honest, loving smile I'd ever seen from her. A smile that told me I had just fulfilled one of her deepest desires.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Don't thank me yet," I said, returning her smile. I knew now what I wanted, and I wasn't going to stop until I had it.

With one hand I pushed her back, putting her with her back against the bed, laying across Melissa with the small of her back over her stomach. I undid her pants, starting to undress her. Both jeans and panties came off quickly, leaving her wet pussy bare.

"Oh god," she exclaimed, hand over her mouth.

I intended to pick up where I had left off last time.

Melissa watched with great interest as I bent down, putting my mouth an inch from my sister's drenched sex.

I had both arms under her legs, one wrapping around her thigh and the other resting on her stomach. Anna tried, unsuccessfully, to bend her head up to see.

"Oh fuck, Sam. Oh fuck," she said with desperate urgency.

I didn't bother teasing or working my way up to it. I wrapped my lips over her wonderful slit and explored her ferociously with my tongue.

She let out a long, deep moan of pleasure as I eagerly lapped at her pussy. Just like last time, I found her taste to be deeply sensual, almost intoxicating. The taste I now knew to be my sister's. Somehow that made it even more thrilling.

"God, that's so fuckinghot," Melissa said appreciatively, still bound and watching.

It barely registered for me. I slid over her clitoris with my tongue, increasing the intensity of her moans. Her legs were shivering, and her moans frantic. Not wanting to let her come too soon, I licked a final time along her slit and stood up, juices dripping down from my chin.

Anna responded with a disappointing groan, moving one hand down between her legs in a need to keep the stimulation going. I took of my own pants, releasing my aching cock and sat down on my knees before her.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked my sister.

She opened her eyes, which widened at the sight of my erection.

"Y-Yes," she admitted, watching it hungrily while I pulled off my t-shirt.

I continued to undress her, pulling off the blouse and bra. Anna let me work, wordlessly laying in front of me.

When we were both finally naked, I positioned my knees closer between her legs and pushed my unwilling member down on her lower stomach, as if measuring how far in it would go.

"Do it," Melissa encouraged. "Fuck your dirty little sister."

I had almost forgotten about her, even though Anna lay splayed on top of her stomach. The dirty part of my mind jubilated over the fact that I hadtwo sexy, naked girls in front of me.

With my left hand I felt at her naked leg, then moved it up toward her sex. Melissa let out a surprised shout and recoiled as I put my fingers between her legs. She quickly recovered though and let out a relieved "Aaah" as I probed the wet confines of her pussy. She watched me with a grateful smile.

I leaned over my sister, meeting her hopeful gaze. I brought my fingers up to her face, which were dripping with fluid from her friend's wet mound, and coaxed them into her mouth. She accepted it without resistance, sucking the juices off my fingers.

"So. You and Melissa, huh?" I said, pulling my fingers out of her mouth. "You've really been sleeping together?"

"...sorry," she whispered, a tormented expression on her face.

"You don't need to be sorry," I said. "I'm just... surprised. I always thought of you as... innocent when it came to these things. Turns out you're more perverted than me."

My words seemed to make her more embarrassed.

"I'm... sorry," she repeated.

"I told you not to apologize," I said, leaning down to kiss her again.

"We've only had sex, like, three times anyway," Melissa said, interrupting us. "It just sort of happened. I'm pretty sure she's been pining foryou longer than that."

"I... I have," Anna affirmed, nodding her head. "Is that weird?"

"Maybe," I admitted, "but I'm happy it turned out this way. The idea of fucking my little sister seems like just about the hottest thing ever."

Anna let out a short, sexy moan as I said that, biting her lip seductively.

"What about me?" Melissa asked, obviously turned on by what was going on on top of her.

"Do you want me to fuck you as well?" I asked, cutting right to the chase. She nodded.

"I'm starting to wish I had my own brother to fuck, but I'll settle for you," she said, smiling mischievously. "God, Sam. Youhave to know I've been wanting you for years now."

"Sorry," I said with a grin. "Family first."

With that, I sat up and guided the head of my cock to my sister's waiting opening, pushing lightly against her parting lips. She gasped loudly as I entered her, followed by a drawn out groan.

"Oooh, god. Finally," she spoke, arching her back in pleasure.

"Is it in?" Melissa asked, voice dripping with lust-filled curiosity.

"Oh, yes. Oh, god yes," Anna said, breathing hard.

I smiled at her enthusiasm. No other girl had ever had such a strong reaction to being fucked by me. I found myselfreally enjoying the way she squirmed and squeaked with joyful eagerness as I slowly entered her.

Inch by inch I sank deeper into my sister. Her walls reluctantly parted for me, clamping down on the cock inside her.

As I bottomed out in her, she arched her back even further, letting out a long, deep groan. She gripped the bed sheets to her sides and shivered with pleasure. As her muscles relaxed I realized I had just watched her orgasm.

"Wow," I said, dumbfounded. I'd never gotten a girl to orgasm from that little before. Not even close.

"Holy shit," Melissa whispered in the background.

"That feels sooo good, Bro," Anna said, suddenly exhausted. Her hands reached out for mine, holding on to them hard. With our hands clasped together I leaned forward, putting her arms above her head on the mattress.

"You like feeling your brother's cock inside you that much?" I asked, teasingly.

She nodded, still breathing hard.

"Say it," I demanded.

"I... I like feeling you inside me," she repeated obediently. "I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. I'm-"

"A dirty, perverted little sister," I finished for her.

"...yes," she agreed.

"Good," I spoke, "then you won't mind if I keep fucking you from now on."

"Idefinitely won't," she said, leaning up to kiss me.

With our lips locked together and my hand massaging her naked breasts I began to thrust. Slowly at first, going in and out of her. Our moans mixed in our mouths as I fucked her on top of her friend.

"You guys lookso fucking hot together," Melissa purred. "I'm actually a bit jealous."

I groaned an answer, keeping my attention focused on my sister's naked body.

We breathed together, our faces inches from each other as I pounded my younger sister, eyes locked. I picked up the pace, pushing inside her more aggressively, sending bursts of hot air from her mouth shooting against my skin with each push.

I leaned back, sitting up on my knees again, to give myself a better angle. Anna lay over Melissa with her back arched while I grabbed the sides of her legs and pushed even deeper inside her.

I looked at where we connected, where I entered my sister. It was amazing to think it was my sister's pussy that was so willingly accommodating the length of my dick.

"Aaah, aah, mmm, fuck!" she moaned in pace with my thrusts.

"Fuck her, Sam. Fuck your sister," Melissa encouraged me while fighting against the tape that held her. "Mmm, you're so fucking lucky, Anna."

I slowed down, fucking her with long, deep thrusts instead. Pacing myself. Her moans were building again, getting closer to another orgasm. If possible I wanted us to come together. It was difficult to hold back, however, and I soon felt myself losing control.

"Should I, uh, pull out?" I asked, panting.

"Aah, no, don't!" she exclaimed, bending her legs around me.

She moaned louder, pushing back against me as best she could. The walls of her pussy clamped down hard on me, milking my cock as I was brought over the edge.

I came, grunting and shooting streams of hot cum into her. Covering my younger sister's insides in my sperm, filling her up.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted.

She squeaked with joy as I came and held me bottomed out inside her with her legs, locking me in place until it passed.

I pulled out of her, ready to collapse. The look on my sister's face, however, got me to reconsider. She was obviously close to coming herself.

I leaned in and started kissing and sucking on her hard nipples while substituting my cock for two fingers.

"Come for your brother," I said between sucking. "I want to see my beautiful little sister come one more time."

I put my head right over hers, looking deeply into her eyes while I stimulated her clit with my thumb.

"Ah, aaah, aaaah," she moaned, her mouth half open and her expression filled with desire.

I kept talking to her in a low voice, urging her to come. She finally grimaced and shivered as orgasm overtook her. I watched as she went through the ecstasy of it, making cute little sounds through clenched teeth.

"You're very pretty when you're coming, Sis," I told her after it had passed and she lay exhausted in front of me.

Despite everything, she blushed.

"T-Thanks," she whispered.

I kissed her lightly on the lips and smiled at her.

"What about me?" Melissa asked, sounding eager to be noticed. "Now that you guys have fucked each otheron top of me, isn't it time for me to get some attention?"

"Hmm, I don't know," I teased. "We might just snuggle a bit and fall asleep on you."

"Oh, fuck you," she complained, straining against her bonds with annoyance.

Anna giggled at her friend's predicament, pulling herself off from on top of her and sitting up in the bed.

I lay down next to Melissa, inspecting her naked body. Her nipples were rock hard with excitement. I trailed a finger over her naked skin, only lightly touching the soft flesh of her breast as I made my way up to her face.

"Without messing with me, tell me you want this," I said to her.

"I do," she insisted, grunting in frustration. "I'm sooo horny right now. Please."

I looked at Anna, who was sitting on her knees next to us, watching.

"Actually, didn't you say you guys used tohelp each other with this sort of thing," I asked, thinking of how to put it. "Since you both lied to me, I think it's only fair that I get a demonstration."

Anna looked at me, then Melissa. Melissa, in her horny state, seemed eager to agree.

"Okay," Anna said, grinning. "I don't mind."

She came down on top of her friend, her naked breasts rubbing against Melissa's bigger globes. Melissa gratefully accepted Anna's lips on top of hers, and before long the two girls were making out. It was a beautiful sight.

"God damn it," I said with awe. "That's insanely hot."

I thought I saw them smile, though their lips never parted from each other. They moaned as they shared another long, deep kiss. I had always been a fan of girl-on-girl stuff, but this was on another level than simple porn. The sight of my sister and her best friend going at it in front of me is a memory I'll always cherish.

"Mmm, Ah, Anna," Melissa said, breaking contact.

"Yeah?" asked my sister.

"Please," she begged, biting her lip. "I'm so fucking horny."

"Mhmm," Anna hummed, smiling mischievously. "You want me to get you off, then?"

Melissa nodded, obviously desperate for it.

Anna winked at me, then moved down over Melissa's naked body, stopping only to lick at her hard nipple. She went all the way down to her pussy, which was dripping wet.

I watched intently as my sister lowered her mouth to embrace her friend's womanhood and licked, sucked and worked her magic on it. Melissa groaned loudly, pent up sexual frustration finally let free.

I had to admit my sister looked like she knew what she was doing. Melissa clearly enjoyed it, at least. It was a supremely sexy spectacle.

"She's very hot when she does that, isn't she?" I said, still not taking my eyes of my sister.

"Oh, fuck yes! So fucking hot," Melissa agreed, breathing fast.

"You both are," I added, smiling at her.

She moaned her answer, closing her eyes and pushing her head back against the pillow. I took the opportunity to inspect her tits more closely, bending down to nibble experimentally at them.

"Yes, mmm, yes," Melissa mumbled as I got more serious about it.

I massaged her impressive bosom with my hands while sucking her hard, pink nipples, biting at them lightly.

It didn't take very long for our combined efforts to make her come. She was louder than Anna, almost screaming as the throes of orgasm set in.

"Aaah, fuuuck, fuck, fuck," she swore, flailing wildly.

It took a long time for her to calm down. She finally seemed to do so though, a deeply satisfied smile on her lips.

Anna came up from between her legs, her face wet with the juices of her friend.

"Looks like I did a good job," she said happily.

"So good," Melissa groaned.

Anna leaned in to give her another kiss, but this time she also grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in toward them. She switched to kissing me, letting me taste the mixture of fluids that still stuck to her.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I love this."

"Couldn't agree more," I said. "You guys are so sexy."

I shared a kiss with Melissa, who seemed very enthusiastic about it, almost biting my lips a few times.

Me and Anna eventually moved down to her breasts, sharing them between us. Melissa moaned while we licked a nipple each, then tried to switch, which didn't quite work out. Anna giggled at our clumsiness and pulled me in to share the same nipple instead. My sister's tongue and mine met on the pink areola, swirling around each other.

"Isn't it my turn to be fucked?" Melissa asked, looking down at us. We were pretty much just messing around at that point, pushing at one another and giggling as we competed over the same tit. "Or at least get rid of this damn tape."

"Ah, not yet," Anna said. "I mean what's the point of tying you up if we don't use it?"

"I'm sure Sam would oblige that first request though," she continued, looking at my once again hard cock with a grin. "He seems about ready."

"Sure," I said, more than willing. "But didn't we just establish you've been getting in the way of just that all these years? Are you okay with this?"

"Of course," she said, sounding offended. "I got to have you first, didn't I? I can share."

I wasn't going to question that. Hopefully this was a sign of how things would be. The prospect of having them both whenever I pleased, and together, excited me beyond belief.

I got into position before Melissa, Anna watching me closely, and placed my cockhead at her entrance. I massaged her slit with the engorged head, moving it up and down.

"Put it in," she begged. "God, stop teasing already."

"Sorry, I will," I answered.

I looked at my sister for confirmation, and she nodded. She looked excited to get to watch me fuck her friend.

With a slow, strong push I entered her. She was not quite as tight as Anna, though she still felt extremely good. I had to put some effort into sinking my whole length into her.

"Oh, yes! That feels amazing," she spoke, sighing with pleasure. "Your brother hassuch a nice cock, Anna."

"Mmm, I know," she answered, smiling and fingering herself softly as she watched.

I thrust into her aggressively, not taking my time as much as I had with Anna. Melissa moaned and cursed loudly as I pounded her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuck!" she wailed, reaching another orgasm before long.

Watching her sped up my own orgasm, and I grimaced, feeling my cock twitching with the need to come.

"Wait," Anna said suddenly. She laid down on top of her and spread her legs before me.

"Finish in me," she said, grinning at me. Her hand parted the lips of her pussy for me, inviting me in.

"W-What?" Melissa exclaimed.

I had only seconds to decide. I pulled out of Melissa and entered my sister's warm opening instead, at the last second.

For the second time I let loose inside her, pumping sperm into my own sister's cunt. It felt amazing. She had a look of glee on her face as she received my cum instead of Melissa.

"Oh, what the fuck, Anna?" Melissa said, voice disappointed.

"We're still punishing you, aren't we?" she said, teasingly. "I guess you can eat it out of me, if you want a taste?"

"Fine, but that's got to be enough. Please untie me already."

I got the scissors while Anna climbed up on top of her gleefully. I worked, slowly, to remove the tape while Melissa used her tongue to lap and dig out the multiple creampies I had given my sister out of her pussy. The display was distracting, to say the least. Cum dripped out of my sister's cunt and was swallowed eagerly by Melissa.

pbbj
pbbj
2,767 Followers