Fooled into Bed with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,774 Followers

"Oooh, oh, mmm... That feels so nice," Anna complimented, holding her friend's head up between her legs. Melissa let out a sexy, muffled moan at the praise.

After some time I got her free and they stopped, letting Melissa relax and massage her wrists. Anna and me took up positions on either side of her. We all lay together for a while, warm bodies up against each other.

"So, is this going to be a regular thing?" I asked.

"Not if you're thinking of tying me up again," Melissa muttered. "Shouldn't Anna be punished worse than me, anyway?"

"Oh, I can think of a few ways for her to make up for it," I said. "Don't worry."

Anna sighed dramatically. "Oh, well. Looks like I've got no choice. Don't go easy on me, okay?" she said, winking at me.

"But really, this was great. I'd love to repeat this, if you guys are up for it," I said, hoping for confirmation, even though I was pretty certain of their answers from their earlier attitudes.

"Thiswas pretty fun, I suppose. And I guess you guys would just go on without me if I said no, right?" Melissa asked. Anna and I shared a look that confirmed her suspicion.

"It's settled then," I said.

"Every guy's dream, huh?" Melissa said teasingly. "Well, minus the sister part, maybe."

"I'm pretty hooked on the sister part though," I said.

"I noticed," she said dryly.

Anna giggled on the other side of her.

We lay like that for a while, catching our breaths. At some point we fell asleep, naked bodies cuddled up against each other, and slept until morning.

**

"Good morning," Anna said.

I opened my eyes. My sister was straddling me, completely naked on Melissa's bed. Melissa stood to the side, watching. She was also naked. It struck me again how beautiful they both were.

"Morning," I replied, yawning.

The bed was a mess, which wasn't surprising after yesterday's activities.

"We were thinking about taking a shower," she chirped, blonde hair a mess. "We thought you might like to join us?"

"Umm, yeah. Yes. Definitely," I answered, fighting through the tiredness.

"You better hurry up then or we might start without you," Melissa teased.

"I'm awake, I swear," I assured her, suppressing another yawn.

They led me into the shower, which was barely big enough for the three of us. The girls giggled and played in the water, taking turns lathering up each other's bodies.

I happily accepted their attentions when it was my turn, letting them rub the soap over me. They seemed to spend an awful lot of time on my chest and muscles however, and when they came to my dick they insisted that it needed extra attention.

Both girls sat on their knees, practically jerking me off and playing with my erect cock. After the water was turned on, they dropped all pretense and started sucking me off, passing my dick between time like a peace pipe. It was by far the best and most thorough "cleaning" of my nether parts I'd experienced.

When it came time for me to help them clean up, I returned the favor, putting soapy fingers inside them and "cleaning" the outside of their vaginas with my tongue. They stood before me, looking down with lust-filled expressions as I went from one to the other, tasting their womanly juices.

When we were finally done, we were allvery clean.

We messed around a bit more, but me and Anna had to leave before long since Melissa's parents were returning.

We shared some very intimate farewell-kisses in the hallway before we left and promised to find the time to do it again.

And we did, as often as we could.

**

"That sounds a bit expensive," I said, watching the screen.

"Not if we split it in three," Melissa answered. She had one hand between her legs, and one on her naked breast. The laptop was positioned so I got a clear view of her masturbating.

"I suppose," I answered. My own laptop stood on a chair next to my bed, the glare of the screen the only source of light in the room. I looked down at Anna.

"Sounds good?" I asked. She nodded, the tip of my dick still in her mouth.

"Mmm, you guys always look so sexy together," Melissa commented.

"Wish you were here," I said, grinning at her.

"Hah, sure you do. Is that why I'm the only one looking into possible living arrangements?"

"Hey, that's not fair. You know I love having you around. We both do," I said.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted. The way my sister's lips wrapped around me and the way her tongue played over my shaft was making it hard to concentrate. She had become very adept at that in a short amount of time.

We stopped talking. Anna expertly used her warm mouth to suck and lick my cock while Melissa watched us both. It felt absolutely amazing.

Anna pushed herself down on me as far as she could, gagging and coughing as my cock reached the back of her mouth. That didn't stop her though and she kept trying, not wanting to lose out to her friend.

I decided to help her, for admittedly very selfish reasons, and took hold of the back of her head. The next time she went down I pushed with her, making my cock slid into her throat with little resistance. Her eyes went wide and she gagged at the sudden feeling of an cock lodging itself in her throat, but she seemed to recover quickly.

I pushed her down further, watching as my dick was engulfed by her mouth. I brought my sister's head all the way down, pushing her nose against my stomach and feeling a wonderful sense of accomplishment at being fully inside her.

Our display seemed to excite Melissa. Her moans increased in intensity as she watched us.

I held Anna down on me, cock twitching inside her throat. It only took a few more seconds for me to come, shooting my cum into her. The first jet of semen unloaded right into her throat, causing her to try pushing herself back up. I held on for just another second, consumed by the ecstasy of orgasm, before releasing her.

Surprisingly she didn't pull herself all the way off. She coughed once, spilling semen, but then wrapped her lips around the head of my cock once again, catching the rest of the sperm in her mouth.

When I finally relaxed I was treated to the sight of my little sister gulping and forcing down as much cum as she could. I made a mental note to pay her back for that.

"Fuck," I said, breathing out. "That was amazing, Sis."

She smiled, cum still running down her chin.

Melissa came soon after. I watched her through the screen as she shuddered and let out a muffled squeak, concentrating on the sight of us.

Anna lay down on top of me, exhausted. Her head rested on my stomach, above my shrinking cock, warm saliva and cum dripping down on me from her mouth.

"Mmm, that was good. Nice of you to give me a show," Melissa said, licking off her fingers.

"No problem," Anna said with a tired grin. "It's the least we can do."

"I have to get going now," she said. "Unfortunately. See you guys tomorrow. Good night."

"See you," Anna answered. We both waved at her before she closed the connection.

We lay together in the dark room, catching our breaths. Anna looked up at me, her blue eyes reflecting the glare of the computer screen.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Of course," I answered. "You're amazing, little sister."

She smiled at that, always happy to be praised. She closed her eyes and sighed tiredly, cheek against my stomach.

"I love you, Bro," she murmured.

I didn't answer. It looked like she was falling asleep. Wehad been at it for quite a while, and it was very late.

I lay there, alone with my thoughts for a while, watching her. Even her soft snoring was cute. Eventually I decided to move her. It wouldn't do for our parents to find us like that in the morning, after all.

I carefully stood up from the bed and lifted her, holding her in both arms. She didn't wake up as I carried her to her room and put her down on her own bed. I lifted the bed sheet over her, tucking her in. She looked content.

"I love you too," I whispered, kissing her on the forehead. "Good night, Sis."

pbbj
pbbj
2,774 Followers