Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

Story Info
Mom, Sis, Aunt, Cuz, and Gran give William sex therapy.
42.3k words
3.67
115.2k
155
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. This is an April Fool's Day contest story. Please vote.

As if your vote is my applause, all that I ask is that you vote. Please vote.

*

The premise of the story is a mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother give William conversion and reparation therapy to hopefully, and convolutedly, convert him from being homosexual to being heterosexual by giving him incestuous sex.

'Ha! Ha! April fools'! Ha! Ha! The jokes on you. I'm not gay. I'm straight,' thought William while imagining telling his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother that he pretended to be gay and go along with their ruse of them giving him conversion and reparation therapy just to have sex with them.

With the joke on them, thinking that they'd stop him from turning gay by giving him incestuous sex, even though he wasn't gay to begin with, he couldn't wait to tell them that he wasn't gay. He couldn't wait to say, "Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I'm not gay." He couldn't wait to see their reactions and the looks on their faces after having incestuous sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother.

Obviously, William's family thought that he was gay. His mother, Mary, thought he was gay. His sister, Christine, thought he was gay. His aunt, Rose, thought he was gay. His cousin, Nancy, thought he was gay. His grandmother, Edna, thought he was gay. They all thought he preferred having sex with men than having sex with women. Once finding out that he wasn't gay, he wondered what they'd say. He wondered what they'd do.

Only, they were all wrong. William loved women, especially women with big tits and especially women who were related to him by blood. He wasn't gay. He was straight. If he was anything, he was sexually attracted to them all. If he was anything, he was an incestuous pervert.

Expecting to change William's sexual orientation, they read books on sexual conversion with the hope of giving him successful reparation therapy to change him and to save him from himself. Since men are born homosexual, even though they all knew that they could never change a man from being gay to being straight, they had a plan to allow them to have incestuous sex with him. Even though they all knew that they could never change a man from being gay to being straight, while enjoying the pretense of saving him, they hoped to have incestuous, sexual fun with him while trying.

As the premise of his April Fools' Day joke, going with the flow while enjoying them all giving him incestuous sex, William embraced the ruse that he was gay. He pretended to be homosexual in order to have incestuous, heterosexual sex with his MILF of a mother, his sexy sister, his MILF of an aunt, his slutty, female cousin, and his endearing, albeit still sexy grandmother. Seriously, who could blame him for sexually taking advantage of his female relatives who were all intent on taking sexual advantage of him? This is the story of William playing an April Fools' Day joke on his family of horny and sexually frustrated women.

Author's Warning:

First of all, for those who haven't read any of my more than 2,500 stories that I posted under 14 different names including my own name, Susan Jill Parker, I don't write pornography. I write erotica. So as not to be disappointed, even though there is plenty of incestuous, sexual content in this story, if you're looking for pure porn, this story is not for you. Instead of just sex, this story has a plot, character development, dialogue, tension, description, imagery, realism, and suspense. Instead of having two nameless and undeveloped characters having sex and nothing but sex, I write real stories that have substance and believability.

Furthermore, as told to me personally and in confidence by William, an April Fools' joke that he played on his female relatives more than twenty-years ago, this is a true story. It's only now that so much time has passed that I can tell his story. This story contains actual, graphic, incestuous sex between a mother and her son, a sister and her brother, an aunt and her nephew, a female cousin with her male cousin, and a grandmother with her grandson. As shocking for some as it's sexually exciting for others, for those who are turned off reading about incest, this story is not for you.

If you don't enjoy reading stories about graphic incestuous sex, please don't read this story. Please read another story. For those who don't believe that incest between two, consenting adults is best, please don't read this story. Please read another story. Yet, for those who enjoy reading a true, incestuous story, this story is for you. This story has hot sex between a mother and her son, a sister and her brother, an aunt and her nephew, a female cousin and her male cousin, and a grandmother and her grandson. After you read this April Fools' Day contest story, please vote.

However, as my personal warning and out of serious concern for your health and personal safety, for those who have a bad heart, asthma, who are already on oxygen, and/or who cannot get too sexually excited, please don't read this story. Please read one of my non-sexual essays instead. The last thing that I want on my conscience is the death of you from reading one of my erotic story. Since every fan is important to me, I'd be devastated by the voting loss of you. Besides, seriously, after my last incestuous story, On the Run & in Hiding with Stepmom, was responsible for 12 sudden deaths, how many funerals can I attend?

Concerned for your sexual satisfaction, for those who love to masturbate while reading my stories, trust me, you're going to love this story. Get your lube and tissue ready now. I take you masturbating and cumming from reading my story as a great compliment. As matter of fact, print out my photo and, while pretending that you're giving me a cum bath, cum all over my face and breasts. Trust me, reading erotica doesn't get any better than that. Enjoy but don't forget to vote with your other hand, your clean hand.

For those who love reading stories about sex between a son and his mother, a brother and his sister, a nephew and his aunt, a male cousin and his female cousin, and grandson and his grandmother, then you're going love this story. Suffice to write, as if I was writing a personal story just for you, I dare wrote this story with you in mind. A simple request being that it took me so very long to write this more than 42,000-word story, all I ask in return is your vote.

Now without further ado, my story, Fooling Mom, Sis, Aunt, Cousin, and Gran.

* * * * *

Fooling Mom, Sis, Aunt, Cousin, and Gran

No matter what shockingly distasteful and/or disgraceful of a joke you play on someone, as long as you can laugh and say, "April Fools'," immediately after, there's no foul. You're safe and are literally and summarily forgiven no matter what you do. The premise of this story is just that. This is an April Fools' Day story that really happened to William more than twenty-years ago. He hired me to write his story for you to read.

"William, say hi to your new fans."

"Hello."

Now, go ahead. Get comfortable. Slip off your shoes, take off your pants, and put your feet up. Pour yourself a cup of coffee or a drink as this is a very long, but true story. Are you ready?

Trust me. This is a good story. Have I ever lied to you? Okay. Here we go.

Actually, now that I think about it, this story is best read while you're in the company of your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother. If you know what I mean (wink, wink). I'm sure they'll enjoy hearing you read this story to them as much as you'll enjoy reading this story. Trust me, reading a professionally written, incestuous story is the best way for you to sexually seduce your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother.

Moreover, who knows, perhaps, after reading this story to them, they'll be as sexually aroused as you. Perhaps, while reading this story, they may find the sexual need to masturbate you and/or blow you. Perhaps, after reading this story, you'll want me to write the story of what sexually and incestuous happened after you finished reading this story to them.

* * * * *

As long as you say, "April Fools' Day," immediately after, this is your day, the one and only day of the year, to do whatever you've always, sexually imagined doing. Take a moment to think about that and what you'd sexually do on April Fools' Day. This is the one day of the year to grope and/or French kiss your mother, your sister, you aunt, your female cousin, and/or your grandmother. This is the one day of the year to barge in your mother's, sister's, aunt's, cousin's, and/or grandmother's bedrooms while they're dressing or undressing and yell, "April Fools!" This is the one day of the year to barge in the bathroom while they're bathing.

Now hold that thought. Let's not rush by this imagery of making out with your female relatives and/or seeing them in their panties and bra, topless, or naked. Imagine French kissing your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother while feeling them and groping them through their clothes. How hot would that be to touch, feel, and kiss them in such an incestuously, sexual way? Now, imagine barging in your mother's, sister's, aunt's, cousin's, and/or grandmother's bedrooms while they were dressing or undressing. Imagine barging in their bathrooms while they're bathing or showering. If that's not fodder enough to masturbate over, then I don't know what is.

With your hand around your prick while stroking yourself to an erection, imagine doing just that, kissing your female relatives while groping them through their clothes. Imagine seeing your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother in their panties and bra. Imagine seeing your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother topless and/or naked.

Wow! Think about that. Just think about that. How hot is that? What would they do if you barged in on them while they were dressing or undressing? What would they do if you barged in on them while they were bathing? Would they scream? Would they cover their nakedness with their hands and forearms or would they stand there with their arms by their sides while allowing you to see everything?

"Hey, this is your sexual fantasy. You can have them do whatever you imagine while you're masturbating yourself as you read my story. You can even have your mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and/or grandmother have sex with you as they did with William in this story. You can have all of them or any of them masturbate you, blow you, and/or fuck you while you're reading this story."

Wow! Now, be honest. Tell me. Do you have the nerve to burst in their bedrooms without knocking? Could you? Would you? Do you dare? I dare you to barge in on your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother while they're dressing or undressing. After all, it's April Fools' Day, the one day of the year that you can literally get away with sexually anything. Instead of yelling at you, they'll think it's funny and will just laugh.

"Ha! Ha! You got us. You saw our naked tits. You saw our naked asses. You saw our naked pussies. You saw all of us naked. Ha! Ha! April Fools'. Only, as our April Fools' Day joke to you, I wouldn't drink or eat anything that we prepare for you for the next several days," said your mother, your sister, your aunt, your female cousin, and your grandmother.

* * * * *

Not rocket science to catch someone naked, all you have to do is to stand by their bedroom door, listen, and wait for the most opportune moment to turn the doorknob and burst through the door. When it sounds like they've removed most if not all of their clothes, rush inside as if you have something very important to tell them. While they're standing there in the panties and bra, topless, or naked, rush in as if you have something to say that can't wait until after their fully dressed. If it will make them feel more comfortable with you standing there ogling them, cover your eyes with your splayed, fingered hand.

"Don't worry. I have my eyes covered with my splayed, fingered hand. I can't see anything, not much, just a little, actually I can see everything. My God, you have such big tits."

Do it! Don't be afraid. Just do it. They're expecting you to do it. This isn't just any story. This is an April Fools' Day contest story.

Trust me, as much as you want to see them in their underwear, topless, and/or naked, they want you to see them in their underwear, topless, and/or naked. Besides, your excuse and free pass, it's April Fools' Day. So, I dare you, no, I double dare you to barge in on your mother's, sister's, aunt's, cousin's, and/or grandmother's bedrooms while they're dressing or undressing and say, April Fools'! I dare you, no, I double dare you to barge in on your mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and/or grandmother while they're showering or bathing.

"Do it! Just do it!"

Trust me. You won't get in trouble. You'll just have some sexy fun, lots of laughs, and plenty of fodder to masturbate over later. As long as you say, "April Fools' Day," immediately after barging in everyone's bedrooms to catch them without their clothes, while staring at their semi-naked or naked bodies, this is your special day, April Fools' Day. As long as you say, "April Fools'," immediately after barging in on them while they're showering or taking a bath to catch them naked, they won't get mad. They'll laugh.

This is the one and only day of the year to barge in on your MILF of a mother, your sexy sister, your MILF of an aunt, your slutty cousin, and/or your endearing, albeit still sexy grandmother while they're dressing, undressing, showering, or bathing. C'mon, you've been waiting for this day all year. Trust me, they want you to see them in their underwear, topless, or naked as much as you want to see them in their underwear, topless, or naked.

Go ahead. Don't be afraid. Open that bedroom door to see your mother removing her nightgown and naked. Open that bathroom door to see your sister in the bathtub. Open that shower door to see your naked aunt showering. Open that bedroom door to watch your cousin masturbating herself. Pull back that shower curtain to see your elderly grandmother without her clothes.

"Do it. Just do it. April Fools! They not only want you to do it but they're expecting you to do it. They want you to see them without their clothes as much as you want to see them without their clothes."

* * * * *

A day set aside for practical jokers, seemingly, any and all sexually inappropriate jokes are funny as long as it's April Fools' Day and as long as you say the magic words, "April Fools!" Right? Am I right? With that in mind, let's take your April Fools' Day jokes to another level and to an extreme, shall we? Are you with me? Let's go.

Keep in mind that these April Fools' Day jokes can be played on anyone other than your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother. Feel free to play these April Fools' Day jokes on your wife's best friend, your sister's best friend, your Mom's best friend, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your friends' wives and girlfriends, and/or your female co-workers. Granted being that the best friends of your relatives and friends, your female in-laws, and/or your coworkers are not blood related but barging in on them while they're dressing or undressing is still sexy fun. What works for blood related, female relatives works for other non-related females, too.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools' Day! I caught you in your bra and panties. I caught you topless. I caught you naked."

Wow! How do you like me now that I've helped you to have some real, sexy fun on April Fools' Day! How do you like me now that I double dared you to barge in on your mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and/or grandmother while they're dressing, undressing, or bathing?

Now, bear with me, if you will. Imagine sexually doing something that you've always wanted to do. Imagine sexually doing something that you've masturbated over while fantasizing yourself doing. Imagine touching, feeling, groping, squeezing, fondling, and spanking your MILF of a mother's shapely ass through her skirt and panties while she's standing at the sink doing dishes. Imagine reaching around your mom to feel her breasts through her blouse and her bra.

"Be still my heart. Do I dare touch my mother's ass in such a sexually, inappropriate way? As long as I say, April Fools', Susan Jill Parker said this is okay for me to do. Since she's never lied to me, I trust her to tell me the truth."

With her hands full of wet, dirty dishes, even though she can't turn around to slap you, trust me, it's okay to grope your mother's ass. Seriously, your Mom has a nice, big, round, and firm ass. Today is April Fools' Day. You have a free pass to do whatever you sexually want to do with anyone, even with your mother, as long as you say, "April Fools'!"

Go ahead. Grope your mother's ass. I dare you. I double dare you to feel her ass through her skirt and panties. No balls. Chicken. Seriously, as long as you say, "April Fools', you won't get in any trouble. As long as you say, "April Fools," you can get away with murder. Nice, huh? Your mother has a wicked nice, shapely, and sexy ass. You've always wanted to touch, feel, grope, and fondle her ass. Well, today is your day to do just that.

Wait. We're not quite done with just groping her ass through her clothes. Why stop there? Now imagine lifting the back of her skirt to expose her shapely, white, bikini, panty clad ass while touching, feeling, groping, squeezing, fondling, and spanking her ass through her panties. Wow! There it is, your mother's shapely, panty clad ass. There's it is, you're finally seeing your mother's panty clad ass. I bet you can't wait to masturbate over this later.

Actually, why wait? Do it now. Trust me. You won't get in trouble. Unzip your pants, pull out your prick, and masturbate yourself now in front of your mother. I double dare you to cum all over your mother's white panties. Trust me, as any normal and sexually enlightened woman would, she'll take you cumming on her panty clad ass as a compliment.

"Go ahead. Do it. Just do it. I dare you to masturbate in front of your mother. I dare you to cum all over your mother's exposed, white panties. I double dare you. Trust me, as long as you say, "April Fools," you won't get in trouble. As long as you say, "April Fools' Day," you can do any sexually, incestuous thing you'd like to do with not only your mother but also with your sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother."

Wait. We're still not done. Now, with her hands full of wet, dirty dishes and her skirt raised to her back, imagine pulling down your Mom's panties and taking a selfie of your face against her naked ass. Wow! Oh, my God! Do you dare? If it wasn't enough exposing your mom's panties while groping her, let's expose her naked ass too. Seriously, wouldn't you love to see your Mom's naked ass? Wouldn't you love to have a photo of your Mom's naked ass to masturbate over later when alone in your room or in the shower?

Trust me. Since it's April Fools' Day, and as a horny son who's sexually attracted to his mother, this is your God given right and a rite of passage to sexually molest your mother. If you're nice to your mother today, maybe she'll even allow you to post that photo of her naked ass on the Internet. Just as all of your friends would love to see your mother's naked ass, wouldn't you love to show all of your friends your mother's naked ass posted on the Internet?

"Wow! Seriously, April Fools' Day doesn't get any better than that, does it? Are you having fun yet?"

Now, of course, your mother may give you a surprised, albeit feigned embarrassed reaction to you groping her ass, lifting the back of her dress, and pulling down her panties. Don't worry about it. She's trying to preserve her reputation as your morally, modest mother. Yet, don't worry about her reaction. With today April Fools' Day, you're protected from harm. Yet, I'm sure your mother will have a few, choice words to say about you sexually molesting her.