Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"I can't believe they all think that I'm gay. If I didn't an ulterior motive in mind, I'd be insulted," said William while alone in his room and for no one to hear. "If only they knew that I'm not only straight but also sexually attracted to them all, what would they say then?"

Horny now while thinking of his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother naked, he removed his prick from his pajama bottoms and started masturbating himself while imagining having sex with them.

"I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother, Mary," he said while stroking his prick.

He imagined his mother stroking his cock while sucking his prick as he fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples. He imagined his mother blowing him. He imagined cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum.

"I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my sexy sister, Christine," he said continuing to stroke his cock.

He imagined his sister stripping herself naked in front of him. He imagined her kissing him, French kissing him. He imagined her mounting him and making sweet love to him. He imagined cumming in his sister's, wet, warm pussy.

"I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my mother's sister, my MILF of an aunt, Rose," he said stroking his cock faster.

He imagined seeing his aunt naked. He imagined his aunt seeing him naked. He imagined his aunt on her knees while stroking his cock and sucking his prick. He imagined cumming in his aunt's mouth and her swallowing his cum in the way that he ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed his cum. Then, giving his aunt a sexy, surprise cum bath, when his aunt pulled his cock from her willing mouth, he imagined ejaculating a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her big, naked tits.

"I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my aunt Rose's daughter, my slutty cousin, Nancy," he said stroking his cock harder and faster.

He imagined fucking his cousin hard and faster in the way that she fucked her entire college football team, including the coaches. He imagined fucking his cousin in the way she fucked so many young men at drunken frat parties. He imagined pounding his cousin's experienced pussy in the way that dozens of men pounded her pussy during spring break.

"I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my endearing and still sexy, Grandmother Edna," he said just before cumming hard in a wad of tissue.

He imagined his grandmother, Edna, coming to his room wearing a sexy, see-through nightgown. He imagined her inviting him to feel her big tits while fingering her erect nipples as she fondled and stroked his cock. He imagined his grandmother blowing him in the way that his mother and his aunt, her daughters, Mary and Rose, blew him. He imagined cumming in his grandmother's mouth in the way that he ejaculated his cum in his mother's and aunt's mouths.

'Wow,' he thought. 'Since April Fools' Day is nearly here, and with them all willing to give me incestuous sex as their reparation therapy, I can't wait to help make this sexual fantasy my incestuous reality.'

* * * * *

A sensitive boy with a domineering, 46-year-old MILF of a mother, Mary, and a bossy, 24-year-old, sexy sister, Christine, after his father suddenly died in a work-related accident, 20-year-old William grew up in a house filled with women. Helping out with the household expenses, his mother's sister, his 44-year-old, MILF of an aunt, Rose, and his 22-year-old slutty, cousin, Nancy, moved in with them after his uncle, his aunt's husband, Nancy's Dad, left her for a much younger woman. Then, when his 73-year-old grandfather suddenly and unexpectedly died, plenty room enough for one more, Mary and Rose's mother, William's, Christine's, and Nancy's 68-year-old, endearing albeit still sexy grandmother, Edna, moved in with them too.

Fortunately for them and for him, they lived in a large, old, rambling five-bedroom, four and one half-bathroom house five miles north of Boston. Built in 1880, Mary and her husband, Joe, inherited the old, 19th century house from Joe's grandfather, Charlie, who had nine children. With all of them now living out of state and owning homes of their own, none of Charlie's children wanted to take on the old, family homestead because of the rundown condition of the house. Joe, who worked in the home repair business, accepted the house as his pet project. Worth the effort and investment of cash, he remortgaged the house to make all of the necessary and much needed repairs.

Doing much of the work himself, he modernized the house to 21st century standards. He installed a new roof, thermal windows, much needed insulation, a new furnace, front and back doors, central air conditioning, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, subway tile backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances. He redid the kitchen and upgraded the four and a half bathrooms with new plumbing, floors, sinks, toilets, and tiles. The only things he kept original to the house, after refinishing them, were the original, mahogany woodwork, the crown moldings, the pocket doors, the glass doorknobs, and the hardwood floors. Now, a showplace, the house was as modern and updated as it was oozing with charm and character.

It had always been Joe and Mary's plan to have lots of children, at least five, to fill such a big house but Joe tragically died in a work-related accident shortly after William was born. Fortunately, for them all, Joe had the forethought to take out a large, life insurance policy. The money allowed Mary to keep the house while working downtown as a full-charge bookkeeper. Her daughter Christine worked at a café on Newbury Street as a waitress, and William worked as a barista for a coffeehouse on Beacon Street in the Back Bay of Boston.

Aunt Rose worked as a saleswoman in a dress shop in Brookline and cousin Nancy worked at the perfume and cosmetic counter in Macy's department store on Washington Street in downtown Boston. With them all contributing their fair share to cover household expenses, Grandma Edna did most of the cooking, baking, laundry, and housekeeping. She stayed at home, and lived off of her and her deceased husband's Social Security. Between the five women and one man, there was plenty of money to maintain the house and pay all the bills. A close-knit family, who needed men when they had one another and when they all had William to sexually share?

Yet and alas, even though they all had jobs, a place to live, and food to eat, as opposed to William who was sexually thrilled to be living with five sexy, shapely, and attractive women, none of the women were happy. None of the women were sexually satisfied. Imbued with an undercurrent of hurt, horniness, and sexual frustration beneath their surface of smiles, politeness, and pleasantness, with none of the women having a man in their lives, all five women were angry and sexually unfulfilled.

Mary dated after Joe died and Rose dated after her husband left her but, no longer naïve, vulnerable, and trusting, nothing ever came of their relationships with men. Even though both women experienced different circumstances of anxiety filled separation with Joe dying and Rose's husband leaving her, whether justified or not, both women had feelings of abandonment. Even though they were all tall, shapely slim, and very attractive women, after entertaining the idea of looking up old flames that ended badly, grandma Edna wasn't interested in dating another man either after her husband died. Since the three women, Mary, Rose, and Edna were comfortably content living without a man but for William, they were all still open to finding love.

Christine and Nancy weren't successful in maintaining long-term relationships either. Going through men in the way of eating appetizers at a Chinese restaurant luncheon buffet, they weren't able to find anyone that interested them enough to want to continue dating them. Disenchanted and seemingly swearing off men, with men not wanting to commit, and with married men pretending that they were single, all five women had unsuccessful relationships with philandering and/or needy men still living at home with their mothers.

Five women without a man, and one man with five women, when they weren't masturbating in the bathtub or while alone in their rooms, they all turned their sexual attention to William. Like a moth drawn to a flame, without them even realizing what they were sexually and forbiddingly doing, they all focused their horniness and sexual frustration on him. Unaccustomed to having five, attractive women lavish him with their undivided sexual attention, feeling a bit like Hugh Hefner, William felt as if he was living with five, busty, Playboy playmates in his version of the Playboy mansion.

His attractive mother, sexy sister, good looking aunt, slutty cousin, and charming grandmother doted on him. Instructing him and coaching him on how to treat a woman, they used him as if molding him into what they perceived was their perfect man. They worked to make him the man that they'd all want to date, have sex with, fall in love with, and marry. The only wrinkle in their creation of him as their perfect man was that not only was he related to them by blood but also, they erroneously perceived that William was gay.

* * * * *

Spying on them by monitoring their conversations, William pressed his ear to his open vent while listening to their very personal and what they believed were their very private conversations.

"Do you think William is gay?"

As if hoping that he wasn't gay so that she could have sex with her nephew, Rose looked at her sister while waiting for her to respond.

"Gay? My William, gay? Certainly not. Why would you say that?" Mary fell silent while giving her sister a hard, hurt stare. "Now that you mention it, and now that I think about it, having never considered that he was, I don't know," she said frowning while looking as if she had never pondered the thought of her son being homosexual. "I don't think my son is gay, but I have no idea. On the surface, and in the way that I couldn't tell a lesbian woman if I fell over her, what does a gay man look like?"

As if she already knew that he was gay, now that her sister confronted her with her hidden suspicion, Mary had obviously hidden the truth by not accepting that her son may be gay.

"Mom," said Christine, William's sexy sister, while nodding her head as if she was expert at identifying gay men. "I'm sorry to say this but I think William is gay. He's never been out on a date with a woman or with a man. What twenty-year-old, testosterone filled, horny man doesn't date? Perhaps, still in the closet, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still a virgin," she said nodding her head again with solemness.

Nancy, William's slutty cousin and Rose's daughter, rolled her eyes and sighed while acting bored and disinterested with the conversation by checking her manicure. By far, with her the biggest whore in the family, a cheerleader in college who slept with the entire football team, including the coaches, she had the most sexual experience with men. A regular at frat house, drunken, sex filled orgies, she was the queen of spring break, naked parties.

"Trust me. He's gay. Even though I love my cousin to death, I'm sorry to say that William is gay. My gaydar goes off every time I'm around him," said Nancy rolling her big, brown eyes again while concentrating more on her nails than on the conversation.

As if she had just insulted her by insulting her son and calling him gay, clearly unable to accept that William may be gay, Mary gave her niece a dirty look.

"Tell me. I'd like to know. How can you be so sure," she said before attacking her niece? "In the way that we all know that you're a whore, why do you think my William is homosexual, Nancy?"

Mary looked at her niece with as much anxiety, anger, and hurt as she looked at her with the realization that her son may sexually prefer men to women. Apparently assured in the belief that her cousin was gay, Nancy laughed while ignoring her aunt's verbal attack by calling her the whore that she obviously was. As if she was explaining the birds and the bees to her aunt, giving proof to her stated claim that William was gay, she voiced credible evidence to her suspicions.

"Look at the style, colors, and cut of his clothes. Gay. He dresses like a gay man. He reads poetry and sketches muscular men in speedos. Gay. He keeps his room cleaner than any of our rooms. Gay. He does his own laundry, helps with the housework, and irons his shirts and pants. Gay. He works as a barista. Gay," said Nancy punctuating her words by dotting the air with her manicured fingernail. "No doubt about it, my cousin, your son, is gay, Aunt Mary," said Nancy with authority. "If William isn't gay, then I'm a lesbian," she said laughing. "Trust me. I love stroking, sucking, and fucking cocks too much to switch to fingering and licking pussies."

* * * * *

The gentlemanly thing to do, William forsook his bedroom for their comfort and privacy. By vacating the main house for the large, studio room above the three-car garage, he graciously allowed each woman to have her own bedroom. Besides, more for him than for them, too crowded in the main house with women constantly talking and/or getting ready to go out, and hogging the bathrooms, since it had a half bath, he took over the loft space above the garage. When he needed to shower, he'd use one of the bathrooms in the main house after they left for work. What he liked about his room was that by opening his vent, he could surreptitiously listen to their private conversations.

Moreover, with the skylights allowing the natural light to shine in from both sides of the room, this was the perfect space for him to sketch, draw, and paint. Besides, away from the chatter of five, talkative women, unless he wanted company, he could better concentrate on his studies here than being in the main house where he was constantly interrupted, sexually teased, and/or questioned about his sexual orientation. Furthermore, since his room was equipped with a television and cable, he could watch whatever sports shows and/or movies he wanted to watch in peace.

No doubt, based on their accusatory conversations, they all were of the opinion that William was gay because of how fastidious he was with his clothes and his personal appearance. Including his own mother, they all obviously thought that he preferred having sex with men than with women. Only, he wasn't gay. He was straight. If he was going to have sex with anyone, he'd have sex with a woman. Further, not having sex with just any woman, if he was going to have sex with any woman, he'd prefer having sex with his MILF of a mother, his sexy sister, his MILF of an aunt, his slutty cousin, and/or his endearing albeit still sexy grandmother.

Taking it upon themselves to accept him as their personal challenge, all five women made William their sexual mission to save him from himself in having sex with men by being ready to allow him to have sex with them. Taking a stand against men rejecting women to have sex with other men, if they could save such a good-looking, young man from himself, they'd take that as their personal victory to their sexuality, beauty, desirability, determination, and resolve. Instead of telling them that he wasn't gay, believing that it was a good April Fool's joke to play, hopefully to his sexual advantage, he went along with the charade.

Willing to do whatever they sexually needed to do to not lose him to homosexuality, if giving him incestuous sex was what it took to keep him straight, Mary was prepared to have sex with her son. Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, committing her naked body to him, his mother was ready to stroke and even suck her son's prick while he felt her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Going along with having incestuous sex with him as her way in converting him from being gay to being straight, she was ready to have him cum in her mouth and even swallow his cum.

In the way that she erroneously perceived that William wanted to have gay sex with men, as her way to save him, his mother hoped that he'd want to have incestuous sex with her instead. Yet, it wasn't just sex, albeit incestuous sex, it was more than that. A win/win for them both, while she'd willingly do her sexual best to convert him, hopefully, he'd do his sexual best to ease her horniness and erase her sexual frustration. Moreover, she wanted grandchildren and, unless he adopted children with his gay partner, she'd be denied that birthright pleasure.

Besides, adoption wasn't nearly the same as natural born children. Unless he put his sperm in a surrogate mother, his children would never be his children but someone else's children. That's not to say that she wouldn't love his adopted children but she'd more love him to feel the joy of having his own children. With adoption the next best thing, she'd more love to have grandchildren that looked like him and that genetically reminded her of him when he was a baby a child, and a young man.

Ready to do something drastic to change his sexual orientation, if that's what it took to convert him, his sister, Christine, was ready to have sex with her brother, too. Ready to strip herself naked and surrender her naked body to him, if she could save him from having sex with men by making love to him, then she was ready to do that. As if baptizing him by giving him heterosexual sex, albeit incestuous sex, apparently hoping to kiss the need out of him to save him from sexually seeking out men, she was prepared to do whatever it took to save her brother from himself.

Wanting to do her part in helping to save William too, Aunt Rose was also ready to have sex with her nephew if that would change his feelings about sexually wanting men instead of women. Doing her part in helping her sister's son, she was obviously sexually excited about helping to convert him while having incestuous sex with him. Without doubt, Rose looked forward to showing him how to sexually pleasure a woman with the hope that he'd reject his sexual attraction for men. She truly believed that when she was done having sex with him, he'd never want to have sex with a man.

In the way that her mother was ready to have sex with her nephew, his cousin, Nancy, was ready to fuck him if that's what it took to save William from himself. Ready to allow him to pound her pussy, perhaps, if he fucked her pussy hard and fast enough, he'd never want to fuck a man in the ass in the way that he could fuck a woman in her pussy. Committing herself to helping him by giving her sexy, albeit slutty, naked body to her cousin, Nancy was prepared to allow him to touch and feel her everywhere he needed to touch and feel her. Clearly, she was certain that she could turn him heterosexual by giving him hot, incestuous sex.

Even his grandmother, Edna, held the belief that she could change her grandson from going to the dark side with her sexual attention. Only having had sex with her deceased husband, she was ready to have sex with her grandson if that's what it took to change him from being gay. Instead of William stroking and sucking a man's penis, she was prepared to allow him to finger and lick her pussy. Willing to take him in her mouth, even allow him to cum in her mouth, she was prepared to stroke and suck her grandson's cock. She'd willingly allow him to make love to her and fuck her if that's what it took for him not to turn gay.

In the way that her daughter, her sister, her niece, and even her mother were all willing to sexually do, Mary was ready to willingly allow her son to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. As it was for his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother, having sex with him was obviously as much for him as it was for them. They all believed that they could save him from having homosexual sex with men by allowing him to have heterosexual sex, albeit incestuous sex, with them.