Fooling with Nudity

Story Info
What kind of prank involves losing her clothes city-wide?
8.2k words
4.42
41.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

"Hell, no! I love you, Beth, but you can't go out like that!" Christian had been waiting for more than a half hour for Beth to be ready. He had grown used to waiting. They had been a couple for nearly two years. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, with luxuriant dark curls framing her rosy cheeks and pouting lips, with her deep blue eyes that changed rapidly from teasing to innocent, with her long, lithe legs, tiny waist, and Jane Russell breasts. And that was the problem again today.

Beth appeared wearing a sheer coral blouse, with no undergarment. Her nipples perched high and tight on smooth pink mounds that wobbled with each step she took on her high, high heels. The flimsy skirt fell loosely to near mid-thigh, giving a clear view of the seamed dark stockings that hugged her narrow thighs and calves. Beth pivoted with her arms extended so he could get a near-blinding eyeful. "You like?" she purred.

Christian had been holding his breath, looking at her. When he exhaled, he did it with a kind of laugh. "Okay. April Fools' again. I remember last year. You wore a see-through blouse, but didn't let me know it until we were in the cinema, and the lights went down. Even then, every sneaky eye was glued to you, ignoring the explosions on the screen."

"I like to make my own excitement," she said.

"Not tonight, darling," he said. "Now change, please." Despite the warm weather so unusual for this time of year, Christian, as usual, was dressed impeccably, in sports coat, shined shoes, and crisply pressed slacks. He strove to look as good as possible when he was with her. Every man in the bar would be drooling over Beth, and trying to judge whether he might have a chance to replace Christian on Beth's arm. So far, Beth had met no one who even came close to measuring up to Christian's athletic body, chiseled jaw with slight beard, piercing gray eyes, thick dark hair, and the air of money that dripped from his shoulders. So, Beth was the envy of every gold-digger in the city, but she never worried about losing Christian to anyone else, not even those younger 21-year-olds who were now showing up in the bars where they partied.

Beth unbuttoned the blouse, her back to Christian. The wispy fabric slid languorously over her smooth, rose-tinged shoulders. She looked back at him with a pout as she moved toward her bedroom to change. She turned profile at the doorway, just to remind Christian of the gravity-defying lift of her warm breasts.

Christian's pulse raced. He hated to be manipulated this way, even by a woman as skilled at teasing as Beth. "Please, go change." He carefully placed his hands on her arm and her back to push her into her bedroom. At the touch, she gasped slightly and smiled. She loved to be touched, caressed and stroked, but now was not the time. They had to show up at the bar.

Beth's feet became tangled, and she lost her balance, falling into Christian's arms. She let her face rest against his shoulder. Christian instinctively wrapped his arms around her narrow frame. He swore he could feel the insistent poke of her tiny nipples through the fabric of his own clothes. As she found her balance, her leg crowded between his own. She lifted her thigh until she found his penis, hanging to the right as usual.

With great effort, Christian separated himself from Beth, who smiled sheepishly and said, "That wasn't supposed to happen."

Christian bundled her into the bedroom and closed the door after her. He called to her, "Come on, we're late. If you don't want to go to the bar, we can stay home."

"No," she called back through the closed door. "I want to go. I haven't been to my dad's bar in too long."

Christian had been successful in keeping her away from her father's neighborhood dive, named "Owen's Oasis." It had been open 30 years, longer than Beth had been alive, but still the place she had been raised. Since dating Christian, he introduced her to the finer things in life — restaurants with cloth napkins and expensive wine lists, artist's opening shows, Broadway and Lincoln Center even though both were 1,000 miles away, and week-long vacations on luxury yachts and private islands. Given all the choices Beth could have made, he was surprised that she only wanted to go to her father's place. So, he would indulge her.

Beth came out wearing a little azure dress that was deeply cleft in front. She wasn't wearing a bra, and was apparently proud of the fact, letting Christian see a generous portion of her breasts. It wasn't indecent, exactly, just extremely suggestive. He hoped she would remember to keep her back straight the entire night, otherwise the girls might have a rollicking night out.

"If you turn too quickly, you'll be arrested for indecent exposure," Christian said.

Beth laugh, "You think so?" She made a couple of quick twists, but the dress stayed put pretty well. Beth held up a roll of tape. "Double-sided tape." She tossed it into her matching over-sized purse.

She still wore the high, high heels and the seamed stockings. Golden earrings dangled, a golden necklace twisted toward her décolleté, and golden bracelets clinked on her wrists. Because it was so warm, she refused any wrap over the dress. As they left her apartment, he wondered how she kept her seamed stockings tight and straight, since it was obvious, looking at her from behind, that she wore no underwear.

Christian's throat felt dry, he struggled to swallow, but smiled.

At Owen's Oasis, nothing had changed since the last time Christian had been in there. In 30 years, something must have changed though. The bowling machine must have been replaced by video games. At some point a dance floor and powerful speakers would have drowned out most conversation. Betting machines had been added. The Oasis's current incarnation seemed a quieter place, where you could watch sports, order greasy snacks to complement the wide variety of beers, and forget about the fact you lived in this neighborhood. The air of calm was deceptive.

Beneath the seeming calm, Owen's Oasis was an unpredictable place, with impromptu wet t-shirt contests, truth or dare games, or some tipsy beauty dancing naked on the bar for her friends. Not every night, but frequently enough to keep the patrons titillated and coming back, without attracting a rowdier crowd. Christian never pressed Beth too hard about her younger days. She had matured, she said, and brushed off any rumors of craziness in her youth. "You think my father would stand for that? He shut the whole place down early one night rather than let me enter a best bikini contest — and I was already 21 by then! Would you let me enter? Maybe with a pretty yellow string thong, with tiny triangles for the bra?"

Christian knew she was teasing, but his blood pressure spiked anyway. "Hell, no, Beth! Do you have any idea what men think when they see a woman in a string bikini?"

"Hmmm, yes. I think so," she said with a sly smile.

"Forget it." Then he added, "Please forget it."

Beth was in her element at Owen's Oasis. She sidled up to Barry, the emaciated old barfly with the perpetually smoldering cigarette, gray head of stringy hair, and watery eyes. She kissed his cheek. She couldn't get much closer without sitting on his lap. No need to worry about grabby hands, since he wouldn't let go of his drink or his cigarette. Vera the blond waitress took orders, delivered food and drinks, said almost nothing to anyone, even her boyfriend, Warren. Still she got lots of tips, because she was a blond wearing a too-tight skit and even tighter top, cropped to show her excellent abs and even better breast curves. Her outfit was reluctantly approved by Owen at the the insistence of her boyfriend, Warren. Warren thought at least one night a week she should be topless, since the bar would love to see her like that and the tips would be fantastic. When Vera threatened to quit rather than be topless, his plan was put on hold.

Despite the warm weather, Warren wore his Harley-Davidson jacket. He had a pair of faded and ripped blue jeans held up by a wide leather belt. He wore large Buddy Holly glasses. His face glowed golden from the sun and wind, right through his scruffy beard. When he smiled his teeth glowed white, which together with eyes the color of a summer sky, made him irresistible. Add to that the lure of the loud, throbbing motorcycle vibrating between her legs, and Christian could justify Vera staying with Warren. Any woman might.

Debbie Duz was another bar regular, thin as a straw, thirstier than a camel, and easier than Sunday morning. Christian heard the rumors that one night Debbie had given everybody who wanted a blowjob a free one in the back room. She claimed she was giving a seminar to the ladies who wouldn't suck, to show just how easy and fun it could be. She always ended up leaving with some guy at the end of the night.

When Beth saw Warren sitting alone, watching Vera, nursing a beer, she pulled up a chair next to him. Christian followed, feeling like an afterthought. Already she was leaning too far forward, giving Warren a spectacular view down the front of her dress. Warren smiled broadly, his eyes glancing from Christian to Vera to Beth, and down Beth's front again.

Christian said to Beth, "Time to put on that double-sided tape."

Beth smiled, and adjusted her dress a little. The tape stayed in the purse.

Vera stopped at their table. Christian turned and found himself staring into her tight, tanned tummy. He swallowed hard before he placed his drink order, and when Vera turned to Beth, he couldn't help himself from ogling her long, smooth tan legs. As she left, each buttock swayed suggestively. No wonder she commanded the best tips!

Owen's Oasis got hotter. Because it was only April, Owen refused to turn on the air-conditioning. The heat didn't slow Beth down. She greeted nearly everyone in the place, and left Christian with Warren at the table. Warren leaned in to him, and said, "You are a lucky son-of-a-gun, Christian."

Christian smiled, and said, "Thanks. Vera seems like a lovely girl, too."

Warren laughed a loud barking sound. "You can say that again. She's got it going on! But she's not like Beth. Vera's more self-contained. She needs a lot of encouragement to remind her of how sexy she really is. Not Beth, no, sir-ree! What you see, you're gonna get. Am I right? She loves living. She has real versatile name, too. She used to call herself Liz, then Liza, then Ellie. I wouldn't be surprised to see her call herself Betty next!"

"Elizabeth is a pretty flexible name, I guess," said Christian.

Warren watched Beth as she floated from table to table, from the bar to the dance floor. Christian danced with Beth of course, but also watched Vera. Vera allowed plenty of looking by patrons, even down her front briefly, but no touching. She was quick to remove a hand on her ass or on her narrow waist. She was even quicker to slap anyone who pinched or poked her. Sometimes twice. No words were spoken by her as she went about her job.

Around 11:30, it was still so warm and close in the bar that Christian was surprised that people didn't just leave. Owen did not seem concerned about losing any customers. And sure enough, an impromptu contest began. It appeared to be a cross between a wet t-shirt contest, best booty and tiniest bikini. The rules were loose enough to entice many of the girlfriends and single ladies in the place to be persuaded to enter. If there was a prize to the winner, Christian didn't notice. It was almost as though the women needed the opportunity to show themselves off, and the men needed to cheer and encourage them.

Warren struck out when he tried to convince Vera to enter. She gave him a withering stare that warned him to make sure nobody had spit in his drink. Warren turned his bright smile to Beth. "You're sure to win, little filly."

Beth adjusted her dress, then turned quickly to check with her father behind the bar. Christian held his breath, waiting to see whether her quick twist exposed one or both of her wondrous breasts. Warren looked like a vulture perched to look down at anything she might reveal.

Owen said nothing; he just shook his head. Beth's shoulders slumped, revealing more than the sudden twist. Christian smiled to himself. "The old man still looks after his daughter. Good for him."

The contest started on a makeshift stage that used to hold live bands. One of the cooks stepped up for emcee duties, a job he'd perfected on several prior occasions. He kept up a patter that encouraged the crowd, and teased and challenged the participants. Debbie Duz needed little encouragement. Her clothes were loosened and ready to fall off even before it was her turn on stage.

The combination of thumping music and crowd chants and cheers prevented Christian from appreciating the way each lady reacted to being ogled. Warren reveled in the show. Beth demurely covered her eyes as the women lost their bras, and some removed their panties. She smiled broadly though, and Christian knew she was turned on by the nudity and flashing. He'd seen it before when they had vacationed in remote islands with nude beaches. She loved seeing those bodies in the sun, and she was quick to reveal her own body. He didn't mind when they were far from anyone they knew. Closer to home, he demanded she act a lot more conservatively. It was one of those things about which they disagreed.

The crowd got louder, the music more insistent, and the girls — well, there wasn't much more they could take off. Now it was a question of personality. Who could engage the crowd and make the crowd clap and cheer the most?

Christian excused himself to go to the men's room. As he left the table, Beth and Warren exchanged a look, and Warren sat back in his seat with a smile. That should have been a red flag.

When Christian came back from the bathroom, both Beth and Warren were gone. She even took her large purse. When Vera saw Christian's confusion, she frowned and came over.

"Your girlfriend and my crappy boyfriend left together. She left you a note." She handed him an index card with Beth's writing on it.

He read, "Warren would kill to see the coral blouse you wouldn't let me wear. He's an old friend, so I knew you wouldn't mind. Love & Kisses."

Christian ripped the card. Vera shrugged and said, "Did she break up with you for Warren? That's probably good news for you. I know it's good news for me."

Before Christian ran out, he paid the bar tab for the table, including for Vera an overly-generous tip. She gave the first hint of a smile that he had seen on her face the entire evening. Then it stopped. "You need help finding them?" she asked. "I want a few words with Warren myself."

Christian said, "She probably went to her apartment. If you weren't working, you could come with."

Vera untied the tiny apron and called to Owen, "I gotta go, Owen. See you tomorrow." She tossed the white cloth across the bar to Owen, who shook his head, and said, "Don't get busted. I'm not bailin' none of youse out. Hey, Vera, since you're not workin' now, you wanna get inta da contest?"

"In your dreams, Owen." She fluffed out her hair, and followed Christian to his BMW. "No chauffeur, Mr. Big Shot?"

"He's taking his driver's test."

"Ha. At night?"

"He's blind so it doesn't matter. Just get in."

Christian wasn't sure Vera's long legs would fit in his i8 Sports hybrid, but she knew how to fold them discretely. Even so, Christian noticed how smooth, long and slim those legs were.

"What kind of car is this?" she asked.

"Prototype.They needed someone to test it. Hold on." He punched the accelerator, and it nearly became airborne. If it impressed Vera, she didn't show it.

They parked. Christian used the front key Beth had given him, then ran up the stairs to her apartment. He pounded at the door, listened but heard nothing. He pounded again, still nothing but the gentle trod of Vera on the steps behind him. He used the key and opened the apartment door, and ran through the apartment. "They're not here!" he shouted from the rear.

Vera held up the azure dress that Beth had been wearing, and said, "They've been here. But she's changed her outfit."

Christian felt wild at the sight of the dress. The coral blouse she had so blithely shuffled off earlier was no longer on the floor, and not in her closet or drawers. "She's wearing almost nothing! In front of that Warren." He tried calling but she wouldn't pick up, so he left a voice message. "Call me. Where are you?" Then he texted, "Where are you?"

Vera poked through Beth's closets, and found a pair of unworn, new jeans that might fit, and a stylish emerald-shaded blouse. She held it up before a mirror, and Christian saw that the color made her hazel eyes seem more green. She took the clothes into the bedroom. "Don't worry, I'll work out something with Beth," she said.

She pulled the door closed behind her, but it didn't shut. It tended to open a little unless firmly closed. Christian tried not to look as she slipped out of the waitress top she had been wearing, but her golden skin was too tempting not to take just one peek. Her back was long and lean, with a hint of rib cage. Her tousled golden hair bounced off shoulders that seemed too fragile to support the tits that made the bar notorious. He would have peeped longer, but his phone chirped with a message from Beth. Vera looked over her shoulder at the sound and caught him red-faced. She slipped on the emerald blouse, then unbuttoned her Daisy Dukes to tease him, and firmly shut the door.

He read her text. "I want to see the world, and the world to see me!"

He texted, "Where are you now?"

"Home," she responded.

"I'm at your home!" he pounded into the keys and pressed send, just as Vera emerged from the bedroom. She looked completely different from the wench that served beer at Owen's Oasis. She had picked stylish clothes that emphasized her caramel skin tone, and honey-colored hair, while flattering her gorgeous figure. Christian wished that Beth had that much style in the clothes she wore. Instead, Beth pushed the envelope of how much of her body she could show. When he thought of that, he remembered what she was wearing right now, and looked back at his phone.

She had texted back. "Well, I'm at your home! I love the balcony!"

Christian's condo had a balcony that rose over the entire city. He remembered how frequently Beth liked to parade naked out there, daring the world to look at her. He always hoped the perverts with the telescopes were looking somewhere else until he could coax her back inside.

Vera walked like she was on a catwalk with a thousand eyes appraising her, even though it was only Christian in the apartment. "Well, Mr. Big Shot? Where to next?"

"My condo. Come on." He took her elbow, and guided her down the stairs. He half-expected to be slapped at least once, the way the men in the Oasis that touched her were slapped. Instead, she permitted him to guide her. They walked briskly down the staircase, and then out to his BMW. Although he wanted to just dive into the car, he escorted her to the passenger door, opened it, and accepted her smile before she slid her shapely ass into the leather seats and swung her long legs into the well, folding them again. He couldn't help but watch as she settled, and then he firmly closed the door.

The BMW didn't rattle or shake even at the high speeds he cruised across the city to his condo. He didn't slow down as he approached the private garage underneath the building, and nearly collided with the garage door that seemed to open too slowly.

Christian punched the penthouse button, and then the wall, but the private elevator moved at the same pace as always. Vera tried to hide her smile at his impatience.

When they reached the top floor, he squeezed out of the elevator before the door had completely opened. He ran down the hallway. His door stood open. He went in, and looked around. The sliding doors to the balcony were open, but no one was there. Inside, he ran through the condo, but he already knew he would not find them. At his bedroom door, he paused to scrutinize his bed covers and the pillows. He satisfied himself that they had not used his bed.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers