Fooling with Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

When he came out, he saw Vera on the balcony, breathing deeply the warm air. She said, "I feel rain coming. There's a change in the air. Look," she pointed to the far side of the city, "heat lightning."

"Where are they?" Christian asked. "She said she was here."

Vera held up a pair of seamed stockings that draped lifelessly in her hand. "They were here. They left you something."

Christian sat on the balcony chair, and held his head in his hands.

Vera lay down on a chaise lounge, her legs too long to be held entirely its frame. "Why do you care? Why do you put up with her? You're not bad looking. You have the bucks. You could have any woman you want. So why that bitch?"

Christian shrugged. He knew it was true. He had gone through sororities of women before he met Beth. No one had lasted longer than a month. Then he met her. Now, he had been in her power for the past two years. He offered a sad smile to Vera.

She nodded. "Yeah. You're pussy-whipped."

"No!" he shouted. "She challenges me."

"She challenges you?" Vera smirked, then whispered, "Pussy-"

"That's not it."

"-Whipped."

His phone chirped again. Beth's text read, "We're at W's gf's place. W bought her a bikini she never wore."

Christian showed the text to Vera. "That bitch better not touch any of my things," she hissed.

"You're one to talk. Whose clothes are you wearing right now?"

Vera shrugged. "That's different. You probably bought them for her, and she never wore them. Right?"

Christian nodded. Beth never appreciated anything he bought her, though other women would have been pleased at simple bracelet. He had seen the clothes still in boxes in her closet, and jewelry still in cases. "Whatever," he said, "you can't complain about her trying your clothes while you're wearing hers."

Vera smirked again. "I ain't taking 'em off so you can just forget that, Mr. Big Shot. If you want your money back, I'll pay you."

"Each one is worth more than you make in a month," he taunted.

"You might be surprised, Mr. Big Shot." She shook her head as if to clear it. "Anyway, I thought you wanted to find your woman. I need to find Warren." She leaned forward on the lounge, and said, "Warren was always pissed I wouldn't wear that yellow bikini he bought."

Christian leaned in as well. "You're not shy. You look presentable." She chuckled at that, but didn't interrupt him. "You could pull off any swim wear, I would think."

"Not that. It's not my style."

"Why not, Vera?"

She hesitated. He was surprised to see her blush, and look away from his eyes as she recalled the suit. "I'll be surprised if anyone would wear it, even Beth."

Christian sat up straighter. "Beth would have worn some pretty outrageous bikinis if I hadn't been there to stop her, protect her from herself."

Vera stood up. Despite the darkness on the balcony, her face was framed by the golden highlights in her hair. Christian could not see her eyes or her lips clearly, but her white teeth showed through her slightly parted teeth. She said, "At least once, you should let her wear her outrageous bikinis."

"You don't know what she had in mind. You don't know what men think when they see a nearly naked woman in a bikini."

"Don't be naive, Mr. Big Shot. I know exactly what men think. Why do you think I won't wear it?"

"My God!" he said, "How bad is it?"

"There is no back besides small yellow cord that barely holds the tiny triangle in front. Even smaller triangles draw attention to a woman's breast. Are they covered? I don't think so, but Warren swears the cops would never arrest me. Of course, he wanted me to wear them to topless beaches, if we ever went. I won't go there. He's a sick puppy."

Christian took the seamless stockings, rolled them into a ball, and stuffed them into his jacket pocket. He locked the sliding balcony doors and secured the front apartment door before descending in the elevator to retrieve the car. Vera gave him directions to her small shared flat on the north side of town. He drove more slowly than earlier, enjoying Vera's company.

Vera asked, "Don't you get enough challenges from your businesses?"

It took Christian a second to understand where Vera was coming from. "Business is pressure, competition, and finally victory. If I'm challenged in business, I know how to react. But when Beth challenges me, she's challenging my own idea of me. She's creating a contest in my own mind. She forces me to reconsider who I am." He turned onto Vera's street. "And who doesn't want to constantly improve?"

He stopped the car. They both saw that there was no Harley motorcycle in the driveway or on the scrub lawn. "Another wild goose chase," she said.

Then Christian found the coral blouse on the stairs leading to the front door. He lifted it up for Vera to see that his own hand was clearly visible through the fabric.

"Sexy, I guess," she said.

"Not your style?"

"Not in anyway my style," she said. "Well, we've found Beth's dress, her blouse, her hosiery. She can't be wearing much more than her jewelry and underpants now." Thunder grumbled in the sky. "It's going to rain for sure." She unlocked her front door.

"I don't think she was wearing panties." Christian's feet were heavy on the stairs. He followed Vera into the flat, where she flipped on a light. The interior small, but very neat. Her home was organized and uncluttered. Even a desk in the corner showed its entire top, without papers, laptop or note pads. "A clean desk..."

"I know how the saying goes: ...is a sign of a sick mind. Sorry, but I want things to be neat."

She checked her closets and several dresser drawers. The only thing out of place was a piece of yellow cord with some small pink designs on it. She held it up for Christian to see. "This was part of the tiny bikini Warren bought me. I never even tried it on, but now it looks like that bitch has taken it." A smile crossed her face. "She won't get far without this cord to hold the triangles on her boobs."

Christian grimaced at the thought of his rosy-fleshed Beth riding on a pulsating hog, with only a small piece of fabric between her legs, one hand around Warren's biker jacket, and the other trying to keep two other small triangles in place over her nipples. He just knew that Warren would be trying to ride as crazily as possible, so that she would have to use both hands to keep her balance. That meant their was nothing to hold the bikini top in place.

"Where would they go, Vera? We have to find them."

A few heavy raindrops splashed around them as they climbed into the car. The drops sounded like someone dropping eggs on the windshield. "I should have thought of this before," she said. "Warren's ranch. He has a secluded place, including a private lake, not much bigger than a pond really. He likes to take girls there to get them to skinny dip."

"You've been there?" asked Christian.

"I've been there. It's dark, secluded. Who doesn't like to skinny dip where no one can see?"

"Warren can see."

"He's blind without his glasses, and I won't let him come close enough to grab me. It's pretty safe, when I think about it, and really relaxing."

Christian followed Vera's directions out of the city toward the ranch on the west side. Christian didn't say much. He had trouble erasing the thought of Vera shucking her clothes, testing the dark pond, and enjoying skinny-dipping in front of tough guy Warren.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked him.

"Nothing really."

"About Beth, or about me?"

He coughed at her honesty. "Busted. Okay, if you must know, it was about you."

She settled back in the seat, satisfied with his answer. "Not a surprise to me anymore. It's more a surprise when a guy says he's not thinking things about me."

"I was wondering," Christian started, "you know what challenges me — business and Beth, of course. But what challenges you, Vera? What makes you better?"

Vera let her fingers stray along her thighs, then tap on her knees. "Maybe I like myself just the way I am."

"You don't. What is it, Vera? Who is it that drives you?"

She turned in the seat to face him. Her shoulder heavy against the back of the seat, turned on her hip. An image flashed in his mind of the way she would look lying on his bed next to him. She smiled as she answered. "I challenge myself. I haven't met the man or woman yet who could bring me a challenge bigger than any I set for myself."

"Is that why you work at the Oasis?"

"Just until I finish my masters thesis."

Christian looked at her again. She was much more than met the eye.

"Don't look so impressed, Mr. Big Shot. It's a Masters in Literature. That and a few bucks might get you a cup of coffee."

The road to Warren's ranch branched at a sharp angle from the highway. The gate to the ranch hung open. "Looks like Warren's expecting company," she said.

As they approached the house, Christian saw the pond about a hundred yards from the house, past a small copse that gave some privacy. The rain fell with some intensity now; Christian had his wipers on low. A flash of lightning showed there were two people on the porch.

Christian jumped from the car, straining to see through the rain and the darkness who was on the porch, and more importantly, what were they wearing. Vera calmly exited the car, and took lovely strides in the direction of the pond. At the end of the house, she reached for a group of electrical switches. She threw the first one, and the pond was bathed in warm light. Raindrops marred the perfect surface of the pond. She flipped a second switch, and the porch was lit.

Christian's eyes burned until he adjusted to the brightness. When he did, he saw his Beth, holding her large purse by three fingers. He looked at her legs — seamed stockings in place. The azure dress still draped her body, although there was serious threat that her boobs would pop into the warm air. 
"April Fool!" Beth shouted. "April Fool! I got you, didn't I? I wish I could have seen your face! You thought I was riding around bare-assed, didn't you? Whoo-hoo!"

Christian blushed as he realized she had played him. But he was also relieved to know that Beth hadn't been flashing the city. She was still his woman; challenging, frustrating, fun, and crazy, but his woman all the same. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw Vera. She was tall, cool, long and dynamic. The rain soaked her hair, her jeans and her blouse. First she pulled at the blouse, to keep the wet fabric away from her skin. Then she loosened the blouse, and tossed it. Her bra glowed white in the dim light.

With a smooth motion, Vera unzipped the jeans. Leaning against the side of the ranch house, she pulled the ends of the legs until the jeans slipped over her perfect ass. She tossed the jeans to make a pile with the blouse. She luxuriated in the warm rain, wearing a white semi-thong to match her bra. "Perfect night for a little swim," she said.

Beth laughed. She skipped down the steps and stood next to Christian. "You want to swim?" she asked, her fingers playing with his lips and his chin.

"It's not safe, Beth. There's lightning."

"Okay, you stay here with Warren, okay?" Then in a move so sudden it caught him by surprise, Beth shrugged her shoulders, and her dress crumpled around her ankles. She pulled his hands toward her waist, but Christian wanted the full view. He had been right — she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her gold necklace and bracelet glittered, making her skin seem softer. She angled her right knee in and rounded her shoulders. The effect was to make her breast seem heavy on her chest, and her hips rounder, flaring from such a small waist. Her pussy hair was dark, lush, softly curling. She threw her hips lasciviously, approaching Vera. Warren stood up on the porch, wearing his Buddy Holly glasses. His eyes were glued to Beth's undulating ass.

Good joke, Christian thought, damn good prank. All it took was another outfit in her large bag, with items dropped at convenient intervals. Christian absentmindedly fingered the seamed stockings in his jacket pocket. Vera seemed to read his mind, because she knelt in front of Beth, and unrolled the seamed stockings down the right thigh, past her narrow knee, down her calf, and around her dainty ankle. She lifted the right foot, and starting at the heel, stripped the last of the stocking off. Then she repeated the performance with Beth's left leg. At each touch of Vera's hands, Beth quivered a little in the warm rain. Beth opened her arms to the shower, and lifted them skyward, her head back. Her breasts were lifted high on her chest. Christian thought he saw moisture dropping from her pussy hair.

Vera stood, her underwear glowing in the dim light, then turned toward the pond. Beth reached out and grabbed the elastic in her panties. She pulled them down to Vera's knees. Vera stepped out of her panties, and shrugged out of her bra. With her back still to Christian, she called to him, "Nothing you haven't see before, is it?" Then she took off at a jog toward the pond. Christian watched her run, strong and graceful. He was surprised when Beth grasped his hand, pulling him toward the copse of trees and the lake.

Warren took off his rain-smeared glasses and stumbled toward the pond until Beth took him by the hand, too. "Here," she said, placing his hand on her right hip. "Follow me to the pond, Warren." Warren's hand slipped from the top of her hip until he had a handful of ass, which he squeezed softly. At this point, Vera would have slapped, but not Beth Christian heard Beth hum contentedly, "Mmmmmh," and he realized again how much she loved to be touched and caressed. Somehow, the knowledge that Warren could barely see Beth's fine pink body flushed with excitement made Warren's caress of Beth more acceptable to Christian. It was almost like giving alms to a beggar. Meanwhile, Christian had full use of his five senses, and he knew he'd be using them all tonight.

He heard a splash. Vera had jumped into the water and swam to the raft in the center of the pond.

Christian undressed and put his clothes carefully on the dock that jutted into the pond. The clothes were probably ruined, but old habits died hard. Beth led Warren to the end of the dock, and prepared to dive in. Warren stopped her, turning her so that she faced him. "Little help?" he asked. If Warren hadn't seen her boobs earlier at the Oasis, he was getting the full experience right now.

Beth ran her hands over his shoulders, down to his belt, and unloosened it. She unzipped his jeans. Warren had an erection, but his dick was still contained. Beth had him lean on her while she pulled off each boot and sock. Then she slipped his biker jacket from his shoulders, and ran her hands down his arms again. Then she unbuttoned his shirt, while leaning heavily into him.

With his shirt off, Warren was surprisingly well-muscled. Beth tugged at the jeans until each hip was revealed, then slid the jeans off his butt, using her hands for leverage. Finally the only thing holding up his jeans was his raging hard-on. Beth tugged on the jeans, and they puddled at his ankles. His dick sprang forward like a diving board. He stepped out of his jeans, still leaning on Beth.

"Thanks for the assist, little filly," he said.

Beth used her index finger to make his dick bounce up and down. She shivered again at the sight, then hugged him, pressing every part of her front against his hairy, muscular, frame, tucking his dick to the side. She was about to stop hugging when Warren put his arms around her, which caused Beth to hug even more. Warren's hands drifted south until they gently stroked her buttocks. His finger traced the crack in her ass, and she tipped her hips into him more insistently.

Christian watched the show, his own cock bulging at the performance. He knew those breasts, those thighs, that ass, better than Warren could ever dream. He had cum on her tits when she gave him a titty-fuck. Her hands were dainty, yet surprisingly strong and facile. She could coax the cum out of him after the toughest day. And don't get him started on the tricks her tongue knew. Even as Warren's finger grazed Beth's asshole, Christian's own prick trembled at the memory of plunging into her from behind.

Beth broke the hug. Before she left Warren, bowed down and kissed the tip of his penis, causing it to undulated wildly. Christian chuckled as she backed away more, and then turned toward the lake. She dove in still wearing her gold and swam strongly to the raft. Vera helped her up using a fireman's hold — hands on forearms, and lift.

The warm rain had intensified, so that it was difficult to see clearly even the few yard to the raft. Christian saw Beth and Vera standing on the raft, but it was as if he were looking through a veil. They were shadowy outlines. He saw Warren wrestle with his thick glasses, trying to keep the water from fogging and smearing them.

It was late, probably after 2:00. The rain fell more heavily, but the air had only a slight chill. Christian tested the pond, and found it surprisingly warm. "Nice!" he said to Warren.

"Some kind of thermal spring. Keeps it right at about 80 degrees year round. Almost too warm in summer, except at night." Warren's own erection had shrunk in the cooler air. Christian dove into the water and swam to within a few feet of the raft. The veil that had separated his view of Beth and Vera had parted.

Beth stood facing him, her chin on her shoulder. The colder air had raised goosebumps on her lets and arms, and tightened her nipples into hard little berries. Vera stood behind her and slightly offset. Christian could see the contrast of their wonderful bodies. He was very familiar with Beth's healthy flushed skin, her delicious curves, and soft pubic hair. Vera's body was still new to him, with its golden tan, softer looking breasts, areolae that seemed almost yellow, and honey-colored pubic hair. Her abs were better defined than Beth's but her knees seemed to pucker a little, while Beth's were straight. Vera grabbed Beth's breasts from behind, kneading them gently while Beth let her head roll back. Vera's fingers found the nubs of Beth's nipples and began to roll them into even harder berries. Beth moaned, then reached back with her right hand to search for and find Vera's pussy. Once she found it, she inserted her middle finger into the warm cleft. Vera responded by dropping her left hand from the boob to the cunt, and began to tease Beth's clit.

Christian saw Beth knees tremble and shake as she enjoyed fingering Vera, and being explored by her. Beth turned to face Vera and put her arms around her neck so she wouldn't collapse. Vera kept up her fingering, and ran her other hand down Beth's ass. Christian didn't think his boner could get any bigger watching the women.

Vera leaned forward and kissed Beth on the mouth. Beth, who looked surprised for a moment, studied Vera's face and then gave herself completely to the pleasure of Vera's touch. She opened her mouth and let their tongues explore for a long time. Christian accepted it, too. Vera was enjoying Beth's excitement. He could almost see Vera's pussy dripping with warm juices. No wonder she didn't allow men to touch her while she wore her waitress outfit. It wasn't a man's cock she wanted between her legs, and never had been.

Another set of headlights bounced up the roadway toward the ranch. When it reached the farmhouse, Christian saw an old Chevy he'd seen around the Oasis. The door creaked open. Owen struggled his heavy frame out, wearing a baseball cap and a rain jacket.

Christian swam closer to the raft. "It's your father, Beth! You don't want him to see you." Christian didn't think Owen could distinguish his daughter from that distance in this rain, but he didn't want to take chances. "Get in the water until he leaves."

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers