Fooling with Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

Vera laughed, and rubbed a little more vigorously on Beth's clit. Beth squeaked like a toy mouse, and arched her pelvis so Vera could be even more thorough.

"Who ya got out dere, Warren?" Owen said in his booming voice. "Is that Vera? She never could say no ta a midnight swim. Who's she got wid her?"

Warren held up his rain-soaked glasses, as if that explained his reluctance to identify the women kissing on the raft. Owen lumbered toward him, and the two men embraced. Then they kissed.

Christian felt gobsmacked, but now understood how Vera and Warren kept together as a couple. They were each a kind of bait for the other's sexual interests. Beth's eyes rolled back in her head, and she seemed oblivious to anything that didn't involve her own body. She hadn't noticed her father kissing the biker dude. He wondered whether she'd known all along.

Beth screamed with pleasure, but it was drowned out by a clap of thunder. She collapsed at Vera's feet, gasping like a sprinter after the race. She rolled on her back, her arms and legs outstretched, while the rain pelted her thighs, abdomen, tits, and shoulders. She covered her face, but seemed to weak to stand up or swim.

Vera was proud of what she had accomplished, but looked unsatisfied herself. Beth was too exhausted to return the favors, and the rain was washing a little harder now. Vera approached the edge of the platform to dive in, when Christian grabbed one of her ankles. She looked down her long torso at him.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Mr. Big Shot," she said.

"I don't want to fuck you, Vera. Sit down." Christian positioned Vera on the edge of the raft with her legs spread wide apart. He swam between them, and Vera's breath quickened. "You are beautiful, but I know I'm not your type. Still, I think I know what you like. After your performance in this April Fools' prank, I think you deserve some TLC yourself."

Vera leaned back and didn't fight it when Christian used his tongue to part her labia. His own dick was rock hard, too stupid to know that this goddess would never touch it. His mind foolishly thought that maybe, just maybe, Vera was bisexual. He tongued her golden hairs until she fell backwards on the raft, her arms extended, her back arched in anticipation of the climax building within her. He lightened his licks, which made her whimper a little, so he toughened the lapping again. It was clear she enjoyed that more. He thrust his tongue deeper, isolating the nub of her clitoris, which was bigger than any he had held between his teeth before.

When Vera came, she shuddered and bucked for nearly an entire minute. Then she exhaled and relaxed. Juices poured from her onto Christian's face. He laughed in surprise as he wiped his eyes.

"Are you sure you're not a woman, Mr. Big Shot?" Vera purred.

"Are you sure you don't like cock?"

Vera sat up, threw her arms around his head, and pushed him under the water. He came up sputtering. "Okay," he said. "You don't like cock."

Beth swam up to Christian. "I think it's your turn," she whispered in his ear.

Christian tossed his head in the direction of the ranch house. "That's your dad up there. I thought he was rather protective."

She swam around him, so that he was treading water in a circle. "He is protective. He'll probably cut your nuts off when he sees what you and I are doing."

"We're not doing anything," Christian said.

Beth pushed him into the shallower water until they could both feel the soft earth between their toes. Then she put her arm around his neck and pulled him close for a lingering kiss. He tried to distinguish the taste of her tongue from what might be left of Vera's kisses. Instead he was lost in the excitement of her frenzied tongue. Her ardor didn't decrease as she grasped his dick in her hand, using her fingers to comb the tip of his penis. She guided it into her pussy where she let it lay warm, surrounded by her soft tissue.

Christian wondered whether Beth was bisexual and what that might mean for them both as they went forward. At a minimum, she was polymorphously perverse, as Woody Allen would say; she receives sexual pleasure from being caressed anywhere on her body. And what did it say about him, that he was able to give sexual pleasure to a woman like Vera who was clearly gay?

He thrust into Beth, and she thrust back, an underwater dance that gave him a controlled buildup of sexual tension. Beth watched is face as they enjoyed each other, almost as if her body were not the one being fucked. The water roiled around them. As he came, the rain stopped abruptly. Vera dove off the raft and swam to the dock. She climbed up the steps, more slowly than necessary, Christian thought, but he was grateful for the lovely show.

Owen and Warren waved to Vera, then walked hand in hand into the ranch house. Vera gathered the clothes she had been wearing and when she reached the ranch house, threw the switch. Beth and Christian found themselves in deep darkness. The rain clouds had given way to insistent stars. Christian let Beth lean into him, and pull back, as she wished. She seemed to know how to play him, and he appreciated how she challenged him.

While Christian pulled on his clothes, Beth found the yellow bikini. She eased into the bottoms, leaving her ass fully exposed. Then she found the two triangles that comprised the top. She pulled out the two-sided tape, and stuck two pieces to the tiny triangles. She positioned the triangles over her nipples and slapped to affix them. Even in the near darkness, the effect reminded Christian of Beth's nudity, rather than that she was barely covered.

"What do you think?" asked Beth. "Someday?"

"I like it," he said. "Wear it all you want."

She walked demurely toward him, which seemed so at odds with her nudity, and kissed him until he touched her with his hands. He noticed Vera had been watching from a chair on the porch. She gave him a double thumbs up. He made a mental note to send Vera some lovely jewelry. He wondered whether he could handle a three-way.

Beth smiled at him and at Vera. The ambiguity of the situation made him realize that he was nothing but an April Fool.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers