Foolish April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,644 Followers

Her heart was pounding in her chest as Ryan smoothed her damp hair back from her face, telling her to relax. And then he slowly inched forward, easing even more of his stiff, swollen flesh inside her tiny opening. April winced and squeezed his forearms harder, her hands locked on them like she was hanging on for dear life. He stopped, and as he let her get used to his size, he leaned close and kissed her softly on her lips.

April melted against his mouth, her vicelike grip on his arms gradually easing, her body relaxing. And as he kissed her, Ryan slowly started to rock his hips back and forth. Only half his eight-inch length was inside her, but it was more than enough for both of them and he moaned into her mouth as her tight pussy squeezed him like it never wanted to let him go.

April broke the kiss with a gasp, still holding his forearms to steady herself as she watched his slick length slide in and out between her legs. Ryan was watching too, his head pressed against hers as they both stared at the sublime sight of their perfect bodies finally meeting as one.

She reached up and pulled him near, kissing him again, gently biting his lips, his tongue as he picked up the pace, more and more of his thick pole disappearing inside of her, stuffing her tiny hole as he drove her down into the couch cushions.

April tightened her grip around his neck, not wanting to let him go and trying to hang on as he fucked her faster and faster. When it happened, she didn't even realize what it was at first. But she felt the wave coming, and when it hit her it hit her hard.

She squeezed her eyes shut, her teeth clenched, and a groan escaped her as she came all over his cock. And when she opened her eyes twin tears rolled down her cheeks, tears of pleasure accompanied by a second wave, a wave of weakness that caused her to let go of Ryan and slump back against the couch, helpless as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her.

She lay there like a ragdoll as he straightened up, still kneeling in front of her, and pulled her toward him so her legs were dangling off the edge of the couch. And then he slid his forearms under her legs, lifting them into the air, his hands on her hips to hold her in place as he kept fucking her.

April's eyes rolled back in her head. Her hands were behind her, bracing herself against the back of the couch as his hips smacked against her, driving her back and forth as he filled her. Her tiny pussy was stretched as far as it could go but Ryan had been right -- it was a perfect fit. She was Cinderella and she'd found her prince.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her tiny frame. She'd never felt so relaxed in her life. But for Ryan it was a different story. She could see the tension on his face, every line, every muscle taut as he pumped his thick pole in and out of her.

And then he groaned, "I'm gonna come."

He tried to pull out but she didn't let him, her hands on his hips and her heels behind him as she kept him close. And he groaned a second time and April's eyes went wide as she felt him release inside her, a torrent of cum filling her.

When he was finally finished, he collapsed beside her on the couch, both of their chests heaving from their effort. April reached her hand out and took his, holding onto it as she closed her eyes and etched every detail of what had just happened in her memory, never wanting to forget it.

She felt Ryan sit up beside her. Her hand was still between her legs, trying to stop his mess from oozing out, and she said, "Oh god, please tell me you're not going to sketch me like this."

He smiled as he grabbed a cloth for her to clean up. "Don't worry, I won't be. There's no way I want anyone to see this."

She winced. Was he ashamed at having been with her?

He saw the look in her eyes and quickly corrected himself. "Whoa, that didn't come out right, what I meant to say is: I love what just happened, and I hope it's just the beginning. And when I said I didn't want to sketch you it's because I don't want to share this with the world. This moment, with you, is all mine."

"So you won't be telling your friends or anyone at work?"

"Only if you want me to...this isn't a trick, April. This is real, not an April Fools' joke."

"Are you sure?" she said, smiling. "Because that was a pretty big marker you had hiding in your pants."

He laughed. "Believe me when I tell you that I can't wait to share you with the world -- but only through your art. This," he said, as he traced his finger down the side of her face, "is all mine."

She took his hand and held it close to her heart. "I'm glad, because I used to hate April Fools' Day. But I have a hunch that the prank you played on me might turn out to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just promise me you won't ever try to pull it on anyone else, because that giant marker in your pants is mine."

Ryan pressed his mouth against hers, and as they kissed she slid her hands back down, sighing into his mouth as she found what she was looking for. And as her tongue did a slow dance with his she stroked her hands up and down, feeling him stiffen once more beneath her touch.

And when she finally broke the kiss and gazed down between his legs, confirming with her eyes what her hands had already told her, she whispered, "I think it's time to make another sketch."

* * * *

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. And, if you did, this is just a reminder that this is a contest entry and any and all votes and/or comments are greatly appreciated ~ Seanathon

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,644 Followers