Foolish White Knight

Story Info
He rescues the damsel; Now what?
2.7k words
4.49
15.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTG_ITG
NTG_ITG
12 Followers

I was one of several people invited to a private poker game. Not an average poker-night-with-the-boys kind of game. No; an exclusive high stakes game, played on the estate of one on my good friends. Guests arrived in formal evening wear. Our host's home was stately and beautiful. Servers and staff were precisely guided by one of the best butlers in the business. It was a classy gathering of power and influence.

I knew many of the guests from my own business dealings. These men and women were serious players with serious money. Non players sipped champagne or martinis and socialized quietly while watching the action. The pots tended to be big, and the stakes were fairly high.

We played for several hours. It was give and take as the players sized each other up. My pile of chips mostly grew during this time. Most of the people at the table were serious players that I was well acquainted with. But a new player, a fellow named Jake stood out from the rest. Jake was a self-made that owned a small construction company that received a few lucky contracts. How he had come to be invited here was anyone's guess.

I sized him up over the cards. He was an unpleasant and uncouth fellow. He was very rough around the edges. He was betting foolishly and constantly running his mouth. His favorite word (and I knew it from how often he used it) was 'fuck'. He kept throwing down drinks, repeating his word, and playing more desperately as his pile shrank.

Jake had a lovely woman with him. She got his drinks and looked unhappy as he got louder and stupider. There was smoldering anger and embarrassment in her eyes as the evening progressed.

When I had enough of him, I decided to knock him out of the game. Several other players had moved on to other entertainments due to his idiotic antics.

On the deal I looked at my cards; Jack and Queen of clubs. Not too bad... I raised twice.. Then came the 'flop'. Ten of clubs, Ten of spades and an Ace of clubs. Jake looked like the cat that ate the canary. I looked at him for a moment and bet my whole pile. Jake looked at his small pile of chips and knew he was out. I could see the avarice in his eyes as he mentally added the likely pot; easily a million and a half on the table. Jake couldn't walk away from that. He pulled off his watch.

" I can cover that. Will you take my watch? It's a Rolex...?"

"The bet is 690 thousand, sir," said the dealer.

"Jake, If our host and his dealer agree, I will take whatever property or business interests that you can present as long as it equals the bet. Or you can leave now." The dealer looked surprised, but then nodded to me.

"I will get that approved, sir." The dealer said. He looked up and signaled to someone behind me.

"Wait, wait, give me a sec, will ya?" Jake said, sweat suddenly on his forehead. The dealer looked at me and I nodded. Jake got up and pulled his wife aside. We could hear him talking earnestly in low tones. "Sure thing" and "can't lose" drifted to my ears. His unhappy companion finally said "Fine, Asshole." And Jake returned to the table.

Meanwhile our host had arrived at our table, having been summoned by the dealer. He looked at me quizzically, and I smiled at him. He nodded and motioned to a couple of large fellows that were lounging near the bar, watching everything. The two were well dressed in tailored tuxedoes that barely hid their muscles and they both walked with the easy grace of fighters. They moved casually to the table along with the curious guests that were beginning to gather.

Jake returned. "My watch, my construction business, my house, and my wife - I will bet it all."

"Really? Very well, I can accept the property if you sign it over right now. I am sure that we can find a lawyer or judge in our little gathering. However, your wife is another thing. Slavery is not legal. She would have to pay your debt with her body. That is something I would have to hear from her mouth."

"The bitch will do as I say!" he growled.

I raised an eyebrow. "Then I do not accept your bet. You may withdraw."

"Wait," the pretty blonde woman behind him spoke. "I will do it."

I looked Jake in the eye. "How do I know that you are worth the money?" Jake flinched.

"I will make it worth your money if my husband loses." Jake suddenly looked at her with a strange expression.

"Ma'am, please do not take this as an insult. With my money, I can afford the most skilled of courtesans if I choose. You must present something that you can offer that can beat or match that."

She stood straight and proud, anger still snapping in her blue eyes. She looked at our host and the dealer.

"May we be excused for a few minutes? I would like to let this gentleman examine the item of value being offered."

"Certainly... Lawrence, please lead my friend and this lady to a room."

Jake growled and started to get to his feet, but one of the large men in tuxedoes was there. He put a hand on Jake's shoulder and pushed him gently and firmly down in his seat. Jake looked up at the hulking man in the tuxedo and withered.

We left the table, conducted to a room by our host's Butler, Lawrence. Once in the room, the lady began to pull at the fastenings of her evening gown. I stopped her.

"Why are putting yourself in this position? Excuse me, but your husband is a loser. He is a fool and he will lose this hand and everything the two of you own."

"I know what he is. I hate him, and I hope he loses. He is mean, abusive, and controlling. I would divorce him, but I can't afford an attorney. He always blows everything we have on the 'sure' thing."

"Is he so bad that you would sell yourself into slavery or prostitution to escape him? Pay his debts on his behalf? I am serious about the value of the 'property' in question. Would you literally give me years of service, paying his debt with your body just to spite him?"

"...Yes. Dammit, yes. I just want to get away from him. I would agree to whatever terms you wish, do whatever you wish, with whoever you wish. Unlike that bastard, my word means something." With that, her dress slid sensuously down her body into a puddle of fabric around her feet. She stood there clad only in heels, panties, and strapless bra.

I walked slowly around her, making a show of appraising her. She was a rather pretty specimen. Blue eyes, blonde hair, a fit but womanly body. Her legs were nicely shaped with a hint of defined muscles. Softly rounded shoulders flowed smoothly down to a slim waist and then back out to the kind of hips that begged for a man's hands. The bra barely contained the full breasts that were full thirty eight double d's if I am any judge. Her lips were full and sweet and her face expressive.

Her face flushed at my frank examination of her body, but she stood straight and poised. I saw her subtly pull her shoulders back to present her chest better. It seems that all she really possessed was herself and her pride. I decided to 'up the ante' a bit. I stepped close to her and looked into her eyes.

"I must ask your pardon," I said. "As you stated, I must truly evaluate the value of the 'offering'. May I touch your body?"

She stiffened as she looked in my eyes. Then she relaxed a little. Her I saw a play of emotions thru her eyes – from anger to fear to thankfulness - all in an instant.

"Yes," she said. "Please do..." She took a deep breath and stared pointedly over my shoulder.

I placed my hands on her waist, and slowly moved down to her hips and butt. Firm and round... Her breathing sped up and she closed her eyes as my hands moved toward her breasts. I gently touched one and pushed her hair back over her ear with my other hand. Settling my hands to her hips, I moved close and smelled her perfume. She lifted her head toward me, lips moist and parted.

'No,' I thought, 'the lady is not bluffing. She is certain of her cards.' I lightly touched her lips with mine and then stepped back. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. Instead of anger or fear, I saw wonder, and a fire smoldering there.

"I accept your offering. What is your name?"

"If you win me, I will answer to whatever you want me to."

"Well, we shall see, then. Come dear lady, the game waits".

------

When we rejoined the crowd at the table, Jake's wife ceremoniously removed her wedding and engagement rings and laid them on the pot. Jake looked at hard at me and his wife. I nodded to the dealer.

"I accept the wager."

"Very well, sir. A couple of these kind gentlemen have seen to the rest of the wager as offered by your opponent." He looked toward two of the gathered spectators. I knew them both. The younger man was my attorney. The older one was a Federal Judge. He nodded to me and stepped up to the table.

"I think you will find everything in order. The papers are drawn up. If you win, you will receive title to his properties." His eyes twinkled. He and I had played cards together on many occasions.

"Thank you, Judge"

Jake was glaring at me and then at his wife. The rather large gentleman next to him caught his eye and grinned. Jake looked quickly away, face red with rage.

"God dammit, let's play already!"

"By all means," I replied. I nodded to the blank faced dealer.

The dealer announced the turn. The 10 of clubs lay face up. I 'checked' and so did Jake. He was sweating profusely, but smiling again.

The river was the king of clubs, better than I had hoped. Jake was grinning as the dealer announced the showdown.

Jake triumphantly threw his two aces onto the pot, his grin and eyes seemed to glow in his triumph.

"Full house, Aces and 10's" stated the dealer.

I turned my cards over one at a time.

"The Gentleman has a Jack of clubs and... Queen of clubs! STRAIGHT FLUSH! The Gentleman wins!!"

Jake was sitting in stunned disbelief as the other guests politely applauded me. A few patted my arm or shoulder. I looked at Jake's wife. She had turned pale and was looking at Jake and the cards with a shocked expression. I pushed Jake's lost watch and about 50,000 worth of the chips to the dealer with a nod.

"Thank you, sir. Well played." His blank expression had changed into one of amusement.

"Thank you. Please have my winnings tallied and deposited as usual. My attorney will see to the disposition of the property."

"Very good, Sir."

I stood and turned to my host. "I hate to win and dash. However, I believe that my evening plans may have just changed." A quiet laugh ran among the gathering.

"Quite understandable... Lawrence, please alert my friends driver," he addressed to the butler. The butler nodded and moved away.

Meanwhile, our host's retainers were escorting Jake from the room. They stopped long enough to let him woodenly sign some papers. My attorney was advising him to vacate the premises of my new properties within 24 hours - It was no matter to me. I nodded to my attorney, certain that he had things well under control.

Lawrence caught my eye and nodded; time to go. I shook my hosts hand as well as several others that were offered. I looked at the suddenly awkward lady standing by the table. I held out my arm, and after a long moment she took it. I followed Lawrence the butler toward the front doors of the palatial residence, making the rest of my formal goodbyes as we walked.

Outside the shiny black Mercedes limo waited, my driver was holding the door. My bodyguard was waiting at the front of the vehicle.

"Where to, sir?"

"Thank you James. Call the hanger. I want to be wheels up in 1 hour. Let's go home."

"Very good, sir." I gently guided the timid and quiet woman into the back seat. She sat across from me. My body guard smiled and joined James in the front.

The limo pulled smoothly away. I sat watching Jake's wife as she tried to take everything in. She finally stared out the window at the passing manicured lawns and fenced estates.

"Three things," I said. She turned to face me, her eyes moist. "First, I want to know your name."

"Elizabeth," she said in a quiet voice.

"Second; I am not an ogre, Elizabeth. I have no intention of forcing you into carrying out Jake's foolish bet. Third, I am going to my home in the Virgin Islands. Would you join me? I think you need a vacation."

She looked at me strangely. "I am a woman of my word. I promised. "

"Yes you did. That took courage, and I respect highly. I admit that you are very attractive, and it does appeal to my baser instincts. But, I won't have an indentured servant. You may come of your own accord as my guest, or we will drop you off where ever you like. Either way, my attorney will contact you as soon as possible."

"Attorney?"

"Yes. He will assist you with ending your marital contract if you choose."

"I can't afford – "

"Nonsense. I will do this for you, just for putting up with that rude farce of an 'inspection' I put you through." 'And,' I thought to myself, 'the perfect finishing touch for Jake...'

She slumped in the seat and stared out the window for a few minutes. Finally she turned toward me again. Her blue eyes searched my face.

"You didn't mean it? The touching and the kiss?" she sounded a little hurt.

"Yes. I meant that. However, that does not excuse my behavior. I took unfair advantage of you. So, Elizabeth, will you be my guest? Nothing required or expected of you, except the opportunity to relax in a tropical paradise. My home is on the beach, and there is plenty of room. Perhaps a couch or something..." I smiled and winked "in one of the 6 bedrooms or 2 guest houses."

She looked out the window for a few minutes. "Okay. I will come with you. I don't want to go home to that ass."

"Good. When we arrive, I want you to tell my assistant your sizes and needs, and she will get some things for you. If you need anything from your old residence, she can arrange that too."

She looked at my face for a long moment, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Please," she whispered, "can I ask a... favor?"

"Of, course."

"Would you please hold me?" I nodded, and she came into my arms in a rush.

She clung to me tightly. I could feel dampness on my shoulder as she quietly sobbed. I wrapped my arms around her and held her firmly. She smelled and felt good in my arms. She clung to me until we reached the hanger.

Later in the air she slept. I was trying to concentrate on a financial report from one of my investments, but I found myself watching the sleeping woman instead. I had intended to simply break and shame 'Jake'. Now I had an attractive woman and her troubles on my hands. What was I thinking?

'Foolish White knight,' I thought to myself.

NTG_ITG
NTG_ITG
12 Followers