Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 03

Story Info
Day two with Marianne and the two officers.
5k words
4.6
118.4k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers

I sat on my couch in my small apartment woodenly, still wearing the clothes I had worn to work. My chest stuck to my blouse and bra from the sperm that had been shot on it. I could not make myself care. It had all been too much. The disdain with which Marianne had told me I was dressed improperly. Marianne making me undress in front of men who knew me and who I knew. The humiliation of being naked in front of them for the entire day. Their hands touching me and my lack of resistance.

Then there was the fact that their touches aroused me even with all the shame and humiliation I felt. I remembered how hard my nipples had gotten and that I was shamelessly wet. I remembered how easily fingers had gone up my pussy. I remembered my hips lifting, pressing against fingers both on my clitoris and up me. I could have died in embarrassment.

Covering my face I cried quietly, leaning back against my couch. I tried to think of how I could get out of this nightmare that my life had become, all because I couldn’t refuse a simple dare. No ideas came to me, at least none that were workable. I sat in a daze, not wanting to eat or move.

I don’t know how long it was but there was a knock at my door. Woodenly I rose and went to it. I peered through the peephole to see Marianne. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. Knowing better than to refuse her, I opened the door. She breezed inside like a queen, smirking at me and carrying a large shopping bag.

“Hello girl. You did well today. I think my review of operations will be my best yet.”

She smirked as she looked me up and down. I blushed, knowing why her review would be good. It was because I had been naked and available for the day. Marianne breezed into my small living room. Sitting on the couch she looked at me.

“Take off your clothes.”

I sighed but began to unbutton my jacket. As I removed the jacket and skirt I folded them neatly and laid them on a chair. I was beyond humiliation at this point. My blouse, bra and underpants I just dropped on the floor. They needed to be washed anyway.

“The stockings and heels?” I asked.

“Take them off for now. I think you need a shower anyway.”

That made me blush, thinking of the dried sperm on my chest. I toed off my heels and sat to remove the stockings. Marianne smirked at me, at how easily I obeyed her. She motioned for me to stand and turn around for her. I did.

“You really have a good body. You should be proud of it. Now go and clean off their stuff and come back. Be quick.”

I scurried into my bathroom and showered after piling my hair on my head to keep it dry. This evening was just a continuation of a bad dream, which unfortunately was not a dream. I scrubbed at the dried sperm on my chest until my skin was red. I washed my face to get what I had not been able to clean with a simple wiping at the office. Then I dried off and walked back to my living room naked.

Marianne was still there, her legs crossed, her right foot bouncing. She actually smiled at me this time.

“I brought some things for you.”

She bent and rooted around in the shopping bag. She pulled out several pairs of thigh high stockings and dropped them on the floor. Then she removed a dress and held it out to me. I took it without thinking.

“I think we can do without stockings for now. Try it on.”

I looked at it searching for a clasp and zip, but there was none. There were buttons all down the front of it. I undid a few at the top and slipped it over my head, then redid them. The dress was really quite conservative, not quite high-necked. It would show a little of the tops of my breasts. It was also below the knee. It was rather thin, however. My traitorous nipples showed as two hard bumps through the material.

She looked me up and down. Then she reached into the bag and took out another dress. Handing it to me, I took it. I laid it down on a chair and removed the one I had on; knowing that she meant me to try this one too. I was very similar. It had front buttons, no clasp or zip either. It was a little lower cut at the bodice and a little shorter. My nipples showed through this one also. The first was blue, this one a taupe.

Marianne dipped her hands into the bag once more. She pulled out a spaghetti strapped top and a long skirt with a slit up the side. She held them out. This time I removed the dress before taking what she extended to me.

I slipped into the skirt first, wanting my pussy to be covered, then the top. They were a light green, almost like a matched set. She motioned me to walk back and forth in front of her. My leg on the side of the slit appeared and disappeared and I was shocked at how much showed when I took a step. Then she had me stop and stand in front of her, facing directly at her.

“Slip a strap down your arm.”

I did as I was told and looked down. Most of the top of my breast on that side was bare. I blushed.

“Slip the other strap off your shoulder.”

I did and the only thing that held the top up was my erect nipples. The top caught on them, hanging by a thread, so to speak.

“Shake a little.”

I did and the top dropped, exposing my nipples. I blushed harder. Marianne smiled at me, mostly at my bared breasts. She bent to the bag again and removed another outfit, similar to the top and dress in green. This one was in a shade of violet. I stripped again and put it on. Marianne had me walk once more, then slip the straps down also. This time my nipples didn’t hold it up. The top slid down until they were bare again.

“Very nice.”

“Marianne, this is all very nice, but I don’t understand.”

Her smiles at me in the outfits disappeared, replaced by a steely glare. I gulped. She bent and pulled a dress with spaghetti straps in black and held it out to me. I hurriedly stripped again and put that one on. It was low-cut and short. My breasts showed much more than the others and almost all of my legs. It clung at my hips, outlining my bottom. She nodded and pulled one more out, exactly like the black one, but in blue. I pulled the black off and I hurriedly scrambled into the blue one.

“Slip a strap.”

I did my breast on that side bared to below the nipple.

“Wonderful, just wonderful. Now girl, this is what you will be wearing to work from here on out, these outfits and the stockings. I bought them for you. I hope that you have heels to match them. If not you will buy some to match and give me the receipts. I will pay for them. Now show me your underwear.”

In the blue dress with the strap still down and my breast exposed, I led her to my bedroom. I opened the drawer with my underwear and Marianne stood beside me. She lifted each piece out, shaking her head at the full underpants. Those she dropped in the shopping bag. All of my bras followed. What she left me was three pairs of skimpy, bikini cut panties.

“You can wear panties when you have the curse, but only then. Otherwise you will wear heels, stockings and one of these outfits or dresses. For tomorrow I would like you to wear the blue. There are matching stockings for the dress.”

“But Marianne, I don’t understand. I mean, they are very beautiful but why?”

“I want you to be a very short way from being exposed, girl. What I brought for you will do nicely. Now I will see you tomorrow. We still have more a review to go through and I want you to look your best.”

With that she lifted the bag with most of my underwear in it and left me standing, probably with my mouth hanging open. I looked down at my bare breast and the tight blue dress. Tears trickled out of my eyes as I looked at my very empty underwear drawer. I took off the blue dress and hung it up. Then I went to get the rest of the clothes, hanging them up also. I stood in front of my closet naked, wracking sobs making my chest heave, hands pressed to my eyes. My nightmare just seemed to be beginning.

Finally I was able to stop bawling and pulled on a robe. Then I went I made myself a cup of tea and a bowl of soup. I didn’t think I could keep anything else down. After I had eaten and cleaned up, I went to bed, but sleep came slowly. When it finally did, it seemed like hardly any time had passed until my alarm rang. Sighing, I got up, showered, made my face and hair and found the stockings to match the blue dress. I sat on my bed and put on the stockings, then the blue dress. I found heels that would do and put them on. Feeling extremely underdressed; I picked up my purse and left for my car.

When I sat in my car I looked down to see how bad it was. I tugged the dress down to try and cover at least the stocking tops. I managed but it wasn’t easy. I drove to work and hesitantly walked in, feeling the same as I did yesterday. I wasn’t early today, and the looks I received made me blush. The blue dress certainly wasn’t my style and it was very short.

I reached my desk, put my purse in my drawer and heard voices from Marianne’s office. Stomach clenching, I walked to her door and knocked softly. I heard her call come in and I opened the door and walked in to see Marianne and the two company officers that had seen me yesterday. The two men whistled at seeing me. Perversely I felt good from the whistles, but also a little nervous. I stood nervously, waiting for Marianne to tell me what to do.

“Get us some coffee, then come back with your pad and pencils.”

With a sinking feeling in my stomach, expecting more of yesterday’s humiliation, I did as I was asked. I came back with coffee, opened the door and walked in. I set the coffee in front of them and stood with the tray and my pad clutched to my chest.

“Bill and John gave some thought to you last night and brought you a couple of gifts I would like you to try.”

I looked about the room but could see no packages and looked at Marianne and then the men both curiously and nervously. Marianne stood and pulled back a wooden chair. I didn’t understand until I looked at it. Stuck to the seat was a grotesquely large fake penis. It fastened to the seat of the chair with a sort of suction cup. It glistened in the light. I knew my mouth hung open.

“Have a seat, girl.”

“Marianne, for god’s sake, I can’t, please.”

“Have a seat, now!”

I timidly moved to the chair. I looked down and choked back a sob. I wasn’t a virgin, but the fake penis was larger than any man I had ever seen. And for them to expect me to sit on it in front of them was gut wrenching. I looked at one man. He had an expectant look on his face. The other was smirking. Marianne was looking as If she would shove me down on it herself.

“Marianne, please, don’t make me do this.”

“Think of your parents and family, girl.”

I knew that those horrible pictures would almost kill my mother. I set the tray on the conference table. Placing my feet on either side of the chair I lifted the blue dress. Both men stood to see me bare my pussy. I reached down between my legs and held the fake penis. I lowered myself until it touched me, then adjusted myself so it was at my opening. Blushing I fiddled myself more open and then lowered a little more.

The thing poked up and I gasped as it slid in and stopped. I was going to have to push down hard to make it go in me. I looked at the three of them. Each one was smirking. I pushed down and groaned as more of it went in. It was still hardly in me. I lifted up and looked at Marianne mournfully.

“It won’t fit, it’s too big.”

“It can and it will. Now get on with it.”

The two men were grinning at me like wolves. I sobbed and shamelessly rubbed the tip along my crease. I knew if I didn’t do it myself, Marianne would probably have me helped to do it.

I lowered myself again and centered the tip. Then I pushed down hard, grunting as it went inside. The bulbous head slipped past my lips. I gasped. Oh god it was big. I pushed down a little more, gasping as each little bit of it slid up me. I looked down to see my lips splayed around it. Half of it was up me. I pushed down again and the tip stretched me open as it went further up my pussy. It felt like a baseball bat was shoved in me.

I leaned forward and grasped the edge of the conference table. I was panting now. It didn’t hurt as much as made me feel impossibly full. I lifted up and down a few times, then pushed again. By this time my traitorous pussy had started to lubricate along with what someone had put on the fake penis. I slid further down it, groaning as I filled. I mentally told myself this was the last and pushed once more down. I whimpered as I felt the entire thing wedge into me. My bare ass was on the wooden seat.

Oh Jesus, I was full. I looked down again as everyone else was doing to see my pussy impossibly filled with that hateful thing. I looked as though I was split open. My face was beet red and burning.

“I told you it would fit.”

Snickers echoed around the room. I began to sniffle. My pussy twitched and I groaned out loud. The snickers got louder and I began to cry. Marianne held out a handkerchief and I sobbed into it, hiding my face. I took deep shuddering breaths until I was under control. I wiped my eyes and laid the kerchief on the table in front of me.

“What do you think about the dress, girl.”

I was humiliated but also angry.

“I suppose you want it off.”

Marianne just lifted an eyebrow with a grin.

I stared at her, then glanced at the two men. I reached down and lifted the dress over my head and laid it carefully on the chair next to me.

“Satisfied?”

“Oh very. Very satisfied and a very nice girl.”

I leaned forward for my pad and pencils, wincing as I moved on the fake thing stuffed in me. I was ashamed, humiliated and angry. And I was becoming aroused. My belly was twitching. My breasts were in view with hard nipples and I had a penis up me and here I was ready to take notes of a meeting. Marianne smiled at me and they went back to their discussion. I took notes.

After a while I began to squirm. It wasn’t pain, but a fullness, one that I had never felt before.

“I think she needs some exercise.”

I lifted my eyes to the man who had said that. Then I turned to Marianne. She looked at me. Ruefully she smiled.

“Lift up and down a few times.”

I knew exactly what she meant. I lifted up feeling the fullness leave me as the penis came out, then sat back, feeling it return. They watched me as I lifted and lowered on it. I turned bright red again and couldn’t look them in the eye. I could hear slurping as it emptied me and filled me and blushed even more. When the red in my face started down my neck and to my chest, Marianne told me to stop. I sat back down gingerly, stuffed completely again. They went back to discussing the office and the review. I continued to take notes, as best I could with that thing up my pussy and my breasts showing. I was trembling and shivering, stuffed full, aroused and ashamed.

It seemed forever for the morning to go by, but finally it was lunchtime. It hadn’t been easy for me. Several times during the morning they had told me to bounce up and down on that hateful thing. The men would stand and watch as I did, watching it go in and out of me. The worst was that I was aroused by this and they made me stop before it did me any good. I was almost continually twitching inside because of the stimulation. I found it hard to concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing. The fact that I was naked again wasn’t as bad as yesterday. The fact that I was stuffed full of penis was.

At the break for lunch, one of the men looked at me.

“Think she’d suck?”

Marianne looked at me. My lower lip started to quiver. I was ready to bawl all over again. She looked at each man.

“One at a time.”

I started to sniffle. They went through the same ritual, flipping a coin to see who went first.

“Marianne, please, I don’t want to.”

“It won’t hurt you girl.”

The winner exclaimed yes and the other two left the office closing the door behind them. He came around to my side of the table and turned the chair to face him. With a grin he unzipped and pulled out his thing. He came closer and cupped one of my breasts, thumbing the nipple even harder. He rubbed his thing on my lips. I was disgusted.

“Open that mouth as wide as your cunt, girl and get sucking.”

They used dirty language to shame me. I looked at him and opened. His thing went in my mouth and I felt him thrust in and out.

“Come on and suck you little cocksucker.”

I closed my lips around him, closed my eyes and began to suck. I knew he was going to do it in my mouth. He thrust gently using the motion with my sucking to get it over with quickly. He seemed to get harder in my mouth. I heard him start to groan and knew he was close. He grabbed both sides of my head and held me still, thrusting harder. I gagged several times until he gasped and I felt him tense. Then he pushed deeper, making me gag again and came in my mouth. I was struggling to pull back and hitting at his arms, but he held me so I couldn’t get away.

I felt each one of the spurts in my mouth, gagging and choking. Sperm filled my mouth and dribbled out of a corner of it. He held onto me until he felt me swallow. Then he pulled back and wiped his thing on my shoulder and cheek. I was gasping for air and coughing as he tucked himself back in and left me. The other one was soon in front of me.

“Open and suck, bitch.”

I was past resistance. I opened my mouth and let him in. As soon as he was I began to suck, hoping to get him off as soon as the first. He lasted longer but not by much. He didn’t thrust, making me do all the work, but it was nicer. I controlled the depth and wasn’t gagging every second. At the end he was no nicer than the first. He grabbed my head too and it seemed as though he was trying to shove his thing down my throat. I choked and gagged as he shot off in my mouth. My eyes were watering and my nose was dripping snot. I felt him spurt into my mouth and he also held my head so I had to swallow.

I felt like I was going to sick up.

“Suck it clean. Be a good little cocksucker.”

I sucked on him as he went limp in my mouth. As soon as he was out and walking away I got up. It felt as though my insides were being pulled out when that fat penis left me. I felt empty but I needed something. When Marianne came in I was kneeling in front of her wastebasket emptying my stomach into it.

Marianne came and knelt by my, holding my hair up until I was through upchucking. Then she wiped my face. Hers showed concern somewhat, but I knew it wouldn’t last.

“It won’t be as bad again. You’ll get used to it.”

I just glared at her.

“Get your dress on and let’s go.”

I wanted to tell her no, but that would have been stupid. I wasn’t going to get away with much with her having those damn pictures.

The ride to lunch was much the same as the ride back yesterday, except I kept my clothes mostly on. The one in the back seat with me slipped my shoulder straps down almost before the car was moving and teased my nipples with one hand while the other was busy between my legs. Before long I was shamelessly humping up against his fingers, my head back and my eyes closed. I was making believe it was a lover not some man molesting me. He stopped before I could orgasm and chuckled as I quivered and panted beside him.

Lunch was me sitting wondering what humiliations they would think of now and them discussing work and pretty much ignoring me. My nipples would not go down, still hard points visible through my dress. I watched the waiter stare at them as he served us. I am sure he was wondering if I had a bra on. Most likely he would soon find out.

When it was time to leave, Marianne had him stand at the end where I was to come out of the booth and watch me. With a dress as short as this he couldn’t help but see my pussy and pubic hair. I was red faced with shame by the time I was able to stand up and tug my dress down. The waiter was smiling happily. I was thoroughly ashamed.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers
12