Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,044 Followers

The other got in the back seat for the ride back to the office. He molested me as much as the first, but miscalculated on my arousal. For the first time I orgasmed, my face in my hands, ashamed and humiliated. I shook and quivered, my legs jerking as I came. Marianne actually giggled went I orgasmed. I was in a daze when she parked and got out of the car without concern for what I showed. My breasts were out and the dress was up to my waist. You could smell sex, woman sex. She smirked and handed me a handkerchief to wipe myself. Humiliated I did, right next to her car.

We went back to the office. They only had another hour before they had to leave for the airport and their flight. I wasn’t done with them yet. As soon as the door closed to Marianne’s office my dress was off. I was told to bend over the conference table and was afraid they were going to take me. I began to tremble and sniffle until I felt a hand on my bottom, pulling it open. Then a pressure on my anus and my head jerked up.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

It made no difference. Something hard, cold and alien poked through my anal muscle and slid up me. It felt bigger and bigger until it popped in and then all I felt was pressure. I was bawling again. I had no idea what it was until Marianne had me sit and showed me with her compact mirror. It was some kind of plastic or rubber plug shoved in my rectum. It took me a while to calm down. It didn’t actually hurt much, just so much pressure. I trembled and shook throughout the rest of the time until they left, tweaking my nipples and squeezing my pussy before they did.

I was a wreck. Marianne left with them, telling me to wait in her office. I was also told to leave that thing alone. I sat on my chair gingerly feeling the pressure and fullness in my rectum. I thought long and hard. I couldn’t keep doing what I done the last two days. I finally figured something out and decided what I could do.

When Marianne returned she had me stand up and bend over. She actually was gentle when she removed it from my bottom. I felt so much better with it out of me.

“Marianne we need to talk.”

“Talk about what?”

“I don’t want what happened the last two days to happen again. I have a proposal for you.”

“And that is?”

Marianne, if you don’t let the things that those two did to me happen anymore, I will let you show me off to whomever you choose, whenever you choose. I just don’t want to be made to suck and have men coming on me. I think that is only fair. You have the pictures. I’ll be obedient, but no more sex stuff.”

“So, you would let whomever I wanted see you naked?”

“If you will promise to not let the other things happen, yes.”

“And you are sure about this? Some of the people I might choose may be at least as humiliating as anything else.”

“I just don’t want the other stuff going on. It made me sick. You saw that earlier.

All right, but with one proviso. If I want you to sit on that cock, you will, but it will be only you and I. If I want to put that plug in your ass, you will, but it will be only you and I. That’s what I will accept. Will you?”

I thought for a few moments.

“As long as it isn’t every day Marianne. Promise me it won’t be everyday.”

Marianne smiled at me.

“I promise. I will tell you that it won’t be often. But it will probably be when you least expect it. And I do expect you to be obedient. You will do that won’t you?”

I smiled at her, feeling that I had gained something for myself.

“Thank you Marianne.”

“Get your dress on, go and clean up as best you can and then come back here.”

I gratefully slipped into the dress and went to the ladies room. I hurriedly washed myself before anyone else could come in and dried with paper towels. Then I hurried back to Marianne’s office. I didn’t want her to be alone without me to change her mind.

When I came in after knocking she was walking back and forth. She smiled at me.

“Come with me.”

I followed her to the mailroom. All of a sudden I didn’t feel so good. I had a feeling that I knew what was going to happen. She led me inside and closed the door, leaning up against it. She looked at the two young men who worked there. They both looked at her nervously, wondering why we were there. Marianne never went to the mailroom.

“The girl has something to show you. Just shut up, be quiet and watch.”

Then she turned to me.

“Everything, and I mean everything.”

I softly moaned, but I had made my own bed. I slipped off my shoes and blushing, reached under the dress to remove first one, then the other stocking. The two young men were staring at me unbelieving. I took a deep breath and gripped the hem of the dress. Closing my eyes, I pulled it up and over my head. Then I laid it on the mailroom counter. It was a struggle, but I stood with my hands at my sides, completely bare assed naked. Marianne smiled at me.

“Good girl, now turn around.”

I turned in circle, slowly, so they could see all of me. So they could see my breasts with nipples hard, my pubic hair and my pussy and my bare naked ass. My bare ass naked everything. My face was bright red. Marianne smiled at me. Then she turned to the two staring mail boys.

“I hope you enjoyed this. Don’t expect it again and if I hear that either of you has said anything about this you lives will be a living hell. Do you understand me?”

I smiled gratefully at Marianne and nodded at my dress. She smiled back and nodded yes. I picked it up and put it on. I slipped into my shoes and balled up the stockings and we left.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?”

I just nodded, realizing that everyday that I saw those two, they would remember seeing me naked. Remember seeing me strip of my own free will in front of them. I blushed deeply.

“It’s been a long two days, girl. Let’s go home.”

Marianne and I left the office together but we each went to our own cars and drove to our own homes.

My life had changed again, hopefully for the better, but only time would tell.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,044 Followers
12