Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 05

Story Info
She's publicly humiliated.
5.4k words
4.7
171.7k
24

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers

I stood trembling, naked as usual, while Marianne uncovered the food. She motioned me to sit down and sat herself.

“Marianne, I don’t know if I can do this anymore. It’s too much.”

“Girl, you promised me and I am only doing what you said I could do. You do remember your promise to me, don’t you?”

I sucked in a breath.

“I do Marianne, but I didn’t know it would be this bad. I mean, the two mailroom clerks and the bellman and now this morning, shaving me in front of a man. I didn’t realize what you would do. It isn’t fair, Marianne, it isn’t fair.”

“So, you think it would be more fair if I sent some of your lovely pictures to your parents? Do you think they would understand what you had been doing? Perhaps that would be for the best. Then we both would be relieved of the temptation.”

She knew how to push my buttons. I couldn’t let her send anything to my mother and father. My mother would almost die and my father would never speak to me again.

“No Marianne, please. I will be good, I promise. I just find this so hard. I am not used to being naked in front of people. I get scared and ashamed and humiliated. I just find it so hard.”

“Well, remember, you have promised twice. I don’t want to have to remind you over and over again.”

“You won’t Marianne. I will be good.”

“Well then, let’s eat breakfast and go out. I want to get you a new dress.”

I tightened up inside. I could just imagine the dress. But I picked up my fork and began to eat even though the food tasted like sawdust to me. I had to eat. Marianne ate and chattered to me about the friends she had in this city. How they would be so pleased to meet me. I felt nervous about that, but there was nothing I could do to change what she would do to me.

We finished eating and she allowed me a pair of underpants, sheer of course, a pair of slacks and a top. I did not get a bra. She led me off and we went to a clothing store. Marianne walked about the woman’s department until she had found several dresses, none of which were revealing. She led me to the fitting rooms and handed me one. I entered and removed my top and slacks. As soon as they were off, Marianne opened the door, almost making me shriek in terror. I was standing in a pair of sheer underpants, nothing else. Two women looked at me and smirked. I hurriedly put on the first dress. It didn’t meet Marianne’s standards for me, whatever they were. She held out her hand, waiting for me to remove it. I vowed to not let her get to me. I took it off outside the fitting room my clothes were in and waited for her to hand the second to me.

Another woman sniffed at me as if I was some sort of slut or prostitute. I was beyond caring at this point. Did I blush? Of course I did. Did I resist what she demanded of me? No.

I put on the second dress. This one was better. When I took it off she hung it by the door. The third was handed to me. By now four or five woman were looking at the two of us. I tried on several more before Marianne made a decision. It was a deep blue, my favorite color and one that looked good with my complexion. I was slightly low cut so the tops of my breasts showed and full on the bottom. If I twirled around, it lifted. I thought it was very pretty. Marianne looked me up and down.

“There is just one thing wrong. You can see a panty line. I think we should do something about that.”

I closed my eyes, but I knew what she wanted. In front of any woman who could see in that fitting room, I lifted the dress up, hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my underpants and pulled them down. What was left of my bush was in sight for a few seconds and then I had them off and handed them to her. Marianne smiled at me.

“Good girl.”

When we left, several women glared at me. I definitely was a slut in their eyes. Marianne paid for the dress and had the tags clipped off at the sales counter. Then we left. I didn’t have a clue why she chose this style until we were on the sidewalk and a gust of wind blew down the street. My new dress floated up until my ass was bared to anyone behind us. I flattened it down and wanted to hold it there. Marianne smiled sweetly and shook her head no. My hands let go of that damned dress.

We walked along and it was a few minutes before another gust of wind blew the damn thing up again, this time front and back both. I could have died. I wanted the sidewalk to open up and swallow me. Marianne allowed me to tug the dress back down after each time it blew up but I could not hold it down against the wind. Each time a gust came up I had to let it lift as high as the wind would take it. Only after that could I pull it back down. I have no idea how many people saw my bare ass or pussy that day. I couldn’t meet anyone’s eyes. I was so red-faced it was unbelievable.

She took me to lunch and that was nice, being able to sit down out of the wind. But she had other neat little ideas for me. First she had pinch and roll my nipples until they were hard as pebbles and showing quite plainly through the dress. At least I was allowed to do it when the waiter was not at the table. But every time they started to go down, she made me pinch them back up again.

The lunch was good, even though my appetite wasn’t. I was mortified at what I was doing in public.

When we had finished eating and after lunch drink, she had the waiter come over. She paid the bill and motioned me out of our booth. I knew what was expected. I slid out not holding the dress and without looking I knew I rode up quite high. I was not sure if my pussy was exposed and I didn’t look to see but I was blushing deeply when I stood. The waiter was grinning. I suppose he saw my pussy.

We went back to the hotel, the gusting winds baring me and then me pulling the dress back down over and over. I was blushing continuously, Marianne didn’t really care. I think she thought it was cute. I was just mortified. And I was aroused. I could feel in my belly and in my nipples. I could feel twinges and tingling. It was good and so shaming that this would excite me so much.

As soon as we were in the room I knew what to expect.

“Strip.”

I took off my dress and my shoes. I was to be naked whenever and wherever she wanted and she always wanted me naked.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching television and chatting. At least Marianne was chatting. My words were one or two at a time at best. She spoke about a party we were going to that night and that so many people she knew would be there. And she spoke about how much they would enjoy meeting me. I was nervous and suspicious. Nervous thinking what she would do yet today and suspicious of the party and her friends.

Finally she decided to get ready, leaving me alone with my thoughts and nakedness. I kept trying to think of a way to get out of this nightmare, but nothing came to my mind. At long last Marianne was through in the bathroom and went to take my shower. At least she didn’t watch me. When I got out and dried myself, Marianne was in the other room. I dried my hair and looked at myself. A naked woman with hardly any pubic hair. My lips were totally devoid of hair and an inch wide strip led up my belly above my crease. I was ashamed of how naked I was without hair.

Marianne came in and smiled at me. She began to work on my hair with a curling iron. She made ringlets all throughout my hair, which even I had to admit, was attractive on me. I heard a knock on our door and my stomach clenched. Marianne smiled and left me for the door.

“Just put them on the table.”

I closed my eyes. When I heard clatter from outside the door, I opened them. There was another room service waiter standing, dumbfounded, and staring at me. I was bright red, but I did my best to ignore him. It was hard. I had absolutely nothing on.

Marianne signed the bill and came into the bathroom. He was rooted to the floor where he stood. I was almost ready to start bawling. Marianne came behind me and turned me to face him, looking at my hair, not him. Then as if she had forgotten he was there, she tsked. I had not forgotten. I felt his eyes burning over my bare skin, drinking in every bit of it.

“You may go now.”

He shook his head and took another long look up and down my front, taking in my breasts and pussy. I was so humiliated. When he finally left I wanted to hit her, but I didn’t. It was my promise and I always tried to honor them. This was getting ridiculous. Before we left every man in the hotel was going to see me naked.

Marianne ignored my simmering temper and fussed with my hair a little more. Then she made up my face. She was very good. I looked pretty. My hair was different than I had ever had it before and she was good with color for my complexion. She shooed me into the bedroom to dress.

I looked at the bed. I was almost dumbfounded. There was a blouse, silk and not sheer, a skirt, knee length, a bra, not sheer, panties, not sheer and a garter belt and stockings. I couldn’t believe that I was to be allowed underwear. I was suspicious of the garter belt however. I got into the panties and bra first, then I had to figure out the garter belt. I did without much trouble. Then the stockings were on and attached and I slipped into the blouse and skirt. I walked out and Marianne handed me a matching set of heels. I still don’t know how she does it and the money she has spent on things for me! I slipped the shoes on and she had me twirl to show her. She smiled.

“You are lovely. You’ll be a hit tonight.”

I felt a sinking in my stomach, but tried to smile back. The room service waiter had delivered some drinks and she handed one to me. We sat and sipped in companionable silence. Marianne was content to let me think.

Finally she got up and got the coat I had worn in yesterday. She had a large purse. I had nothing; I had forgotten my purse at home. I had no money, no identification, nothing. Fitting for a slave, I thought. I was totally dependent on her.

She led me down where I received several admiring glances, which made me feel good. We caught a cab and were taken to a building on the north side of downtown. We got out and Marianne paid of course. Then she led me inside.

It was old money. The paneling was dark, chandeliers hung from the ceiling and the staff or waiters were old and in tuxedos. I felt out of place. Marianne did not; she greeted several people and then introduced me to them as her apprentice. This caused some looks but I was too taken up with my surroundings to notice. I felt elegant and began to feel comfortable. Everyone was very nice. I was pretty stupid.

We went into a large dining room, where we were served a many course dinner, some of the courses I had no idea what they were. They all were delicious. I was enjoying dinner when a man arose and went to a stage with a lectern and microphone. He tapped on it to make sure it worked.

“Welcome to our charity auction. This year we have several unique items along with a finale that will be the hit of the evening.”

I looked about at men and woman murmuring. We all were wondering about the finale. I watched everyone or tried to as he had items brought out and proceeded to auction them off. Several of them were things that I would have loved to have. Finally the last item was sold and he said we would take a break and then have the finale. I was totally amazed at how much some of the items were sold for, but it was charity and I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised.

He returned to the stage and all eyes were on him.

“Tonight we have a special treat. One of our out of town guests has brought a special treat for us. For the next and final part of the auction, we will be bidding on some clothes which will be modeled by Marianne’s friend.”

My head jerked up and I stared at him, then my eyes flashed to Marianne. She was smiling at me.

“Marianne, if you would take the young lady and the items around the room while I describe them. Let’s see, a silk blouse worn only once, a skirt, and the same, serviceable white bra and panties, and a garter belt and stockings.”

I was in shock. I looked about. There had to be almost 150 people in the dining room, not counting the waiters who I noticed against the back wall. Marianne took my hand, made me get up and walked me around the room, stopping when someone asked to get a better look at the clothes. My clothes. My clothes that were soon going to be sold!

I was in a daze as I walked with her and didn’t realize where I was until the MC reached for my hand and helped me up on stage.

“Now let’s see. I would guess that the blouse would be the most logical starting point. My I have an opening bid of fifty dollars?”

I heard fifty bid and then sixty and then seventy and my mind blanked out the rest. Finally the bidding was done.

“Sold to John and Mary for one hundred forty dollars! John, come up and get your purchase!”

I watched as a stranger came trotting up, vaulted onto the stage, looked me in the eyes and then began to unbutton the blouse. He stood to the side, so my face was visible and I began to shiver and blush. He took his time. When the buttons on the front were all undone and the blouse had been pulled out of my skirt, he undid the cuffs and then slipped it off me, leaving me in skirt and bra. I felt hundreds of eyes on me. I was dying of shame. I couldn’t move and couldn’t stop shaking.

“The skirt should be next. There is more material, so the starting bid will be one hundred dollars.”

I didn’t hear any bids, my mind shut down. I stood embarrassed, but waiting like a cornered rabbit. But finally I did hear something.

“Robert, come and claim your purchase!”

I stood, watching, as another man came forward. He walked up purposefully and stepped behind me. He undid and unzipped my skirt, taking the opportunity to slide a hand down the back of my underpants. I went up on tiptoe, sucking in air, which caused the crowd to roar with laughter. The skirt puddled around my ankles and I didn’t object when he lifted one foot, then the other to get it off. Then he left me, twirling the skirt over his head.

I was bright red, but my shaking had mostly stopped. I stood quietly; trying to pretend I was in a bikini, but the stockings, garter belt and heels made that a lie. I was so embarrassed.

“Marianne, take her around again, now that we can see what else we are bidding on.”

Marianne came up and took my hand, leading me around the tables. At several she was stopped and the bra and underpants were felt to see what quality they were. At least that was the excuse. It was an excuse to feel me, not the bra or underpants. I was breathing hard when I reached the stage once more and staggered, climbing up. That caused a smattering of laughter, which made me blush hotter.

“All right, the next item. I have to check.”

He came up behind me and tugged the underpants out to show they were under the garter belt. An excuse to see the crack of my ass.

“Marianne has told me the heels are for sale also. May I have a bid of seventy five dollars for them.”

Silence greeted him.

“Oh come now. A perfectly good pair of heels? Oh well, fine. One heel and one stocking for seventy-five dollars. Thank you. And eighty five?”

The bidding was furious and finally a woman had the winning bid. She came forward and bent in front of me. Unfastening the stockings from the garter she allowed her hand to push against my pussy. I gasped. She looked up at me and smirked.

I trembled as she rolled the stocking down my leg and off with the heel. She took my chin, looked me in the eyes and kissed my cheek. Then she left and the bidding resumed with the other heel and stocking on offer.

This was won by a man who took the opportunity in removing the stocking to fondle my ass. I blushed warmer and warmer. I was down to three items. The garter went up for bids. Another man won the bidding and as he unfastened it, he slid a hand down my underpants, cupping my ass and squeezing it.

The bra and panties were left and I was dying. The bidding was furious. I couldn’t believe the amount of money. Finally that was over and another man came sprinting up. He stepped behind me and unclasped the bra and then reached around to cup it against my breasts. He squeezed and I whimpered. He slid it off and my breasts and nipples were bare in front of a crowd of people. I was so humiliated.

The MC let me stand, watching my hands lift part way to my breasts and stop and lower and then lift again, part way and stop. I wanted so badly to cover myself but knew Marianne would not like it. I managed to keep my hands down and let everyone look at my breasts. My nipples were as stiff as they had ever been. I was so embarrassed.

“The grand finale! A rather immodest pair of lady’s panties or should I say a rather immodest lady’s panties? May the bidding start at one hundred dollars.”

I was so humiliated at his words, no matter how true they were. No lady would stand like I had and allow herself to be stripped naked in front of over one hundred people.

I stood; half-listening as the bidding rose higher and higher. Once it was over a woman came up, eyes glistening as she reached me. She stood to my side and one hand slid in the back and the other the front of the panties. She cupped my ass and pussy in each hand and squeezed, making me gasp aloud. Then she bent her knees and her hands pushed them down, baring me more and more until the panties fell around my ankles. Woodenly I lifted one foot out of them and then the other so she could claim her prize.

She lifted the panties in one hand and took one of my hands in the other. She twirled me about so every part of me was shown. My breasts and nipples, pussy and my bare ass were shown to everyone. The MC stepped down and a spotlight was shown on me, standing naked in a club dining room, watched by so many people. I silently began to cry.

After about fifteen minutes, Marianne came up and wiped my eyes. She took my hand and led me through the tables so everyone could get a close up look at me. They took the opportunity to have me stopped and then to examine me. Hands, the hands of men and even women touched me. My breasts were felt and my nipples. Fingers traced the small strip of hair on my belly. If they slid lower they bumped on my clitoris and made me whimper and shiver. Several times I was made to turn away and show my ass. I was even bent over so my cheeks opened and my anus was showing. Once or twice my anus was touched. I almost jerked up, but Marianne held me bent over. Tears were running down my face.

After each table had seen me, seen all of me, then she led me to line of waiters who had watched it all. Men, some older, some young who had seen me stripped naked. They all wanted a peek at my ass and wanted me bent over so my pussy lips and anus were on show. Fingers traced along the crack of my ass and I heard giggles as I tightened up when they found my anus. She didn’t allow penetration thankfully. I would have died. I was so wet it had to be noticeable.

Then she brought me to our table. She took out a pair of heels for me to put on and held the coat out to me.

I grabbed the coat like a life preserver and slipped into it, buttoning it immediately. Then I put on the shoes. Marianne led me out to a waiting cab and we returned to our hotel. She didn’t make me show myself to the cab driver thankfully. We returned to our suite.

“Strip.”

I did. Marianne went into the bedroom and shortly came out in a nightie. She took my hand; I had still been standing by the closet as if frozen stiff. She led me into the bedroom where she got me into bed. She climbed in with me and my shoulder felt a push.

I knew what she wanted from last night. I moved down and began to lick her pussy as if I had been doing it for years. She moaned softly and I licked her harder. Her hips lifted and I pressed down against her lips, licking and kissing her pussy. When her hand pressed me lower I didn’t resist, but licked her anus like I knew she wanted. I kept my face buried in her ass and pussy until she grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me into her. She shivered and jerked against me, coming strongly. I licked her still until her shivering stopped. Then I moved up, kissing her bare skin. This time I pushed her nightie with me, stripping it up her body.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers
12