Fool's Envy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,038 Followers

Karen held his hand firmly against her sex and moaned, "Oh Steve, please, just a little longer. I'm almost there."

He kept his lips pressed against her neck, holding her head still with his hand while he sucked and bit her skin softly. Steve desperately wanted her to cum; it seemed more important than he could ever remember. It was almost like there was something he had to prove.

He moved his lips close to her ear and whispered, "Karen, you are so sexy, I want you to cum for me. After you do, I'm going to fuck you all night."

Steve was a little worried about going too far, but had always enjoyed talking dirty to Terry. She always seemed to respond to it and he hoped Karen would as well. It was quickly evident that he didn't need to worry.

"Yes, I'm cumming!" she gasped. "Please keep touching me there...yes!"

She yelled so loudly, Steve was afraid the neighbors might hear. Her body jerked several times followed by several small tremors, bringing a satisfied smile to his lips. There was nothing as amazing to him as bringing that kind of pleasure to a beautiful woman. It made him feel whole again, at least for a moment.

Her hips slowed until she settled back on the couch. Steve slowly withdrew his fingers and brought them toward his mouth. He caught Karen watching him and on an impulse, held them up to her instead. She looked uncertain for a second, then leaned forward, taking the fingers in her mouth and sensuously sucked. Then she made a show of sticking her tongue out and licking them up and down. If he hadn't already been painfully erect, he knew that would have done the trick.

When she saw him shift uncomfortably, she smiled. "I'm sorry, did I make you all hard?" she asked in a little girl voice.

Steve couldn't suppress a laugh. "Yes, and I'm expecting you to make it all better."

Karen got off the couch and pushed him into a sitting position. While Steve unbuttoned his slacks to relieve the discomfort, she stood and slowly eased her dress down her body, letting the elegant view slowly unfold for him. When the garment reached the floor, she gracefully stepped away, leaving her in just panties and high heels. As he looked over her sexy body, Steve wondered if she'd have to do more than breathe on him to make him climax.

"I want you to take them off for me," she said in a husky voice, looking directly into his eyes.

Steve leaned forward and ran his palms slowly up the outside of her thighs until he reached her hips, the anticipation of what was to come causing his hands to tremble with excitement. When his thumbs hooked over the sides of her panties, he paused, staring at the incredibly erotic sight before him.

Her panties were sheer, allowing him to detect a hint of her pubic hair underneath them. Knowing that this was the first time he would see a woman nude since he began dating Terry, Steve put off his pleasure a little longer to savor the moment. He moved off the couch to his knees in front of her and touched his lips to her stomach as he wrapped a finger in one of the sides. He tugged it down until it showed most of one hip and just the top of her manicured bush. He stopped pulling and kissed her bare hip, then moved his lips tantalizingly close to her mound before traveling back up to her navel. She moaned in frustration, digging her fingers into his scalp.

He moved his attention to the other side and lowered it as well. When her bare hip was exposed, he wasted no time moving his lips to it, then dragged his tongue slowly toward her mons, this time sticking his tongue out and running it through the top of her bush. She moaned louder and held his head in place as he continued running his tongue back and forth through her pubic hair, delighting in the distinctive sensation.

The scent of her arousal was overwhelming and Steve let his tongue dip lower, anxious to taste her for the first time. His tongue reached the edge of her outer labia, darting down to her clitoris, eliciting a deep approving groan from Karen. He pulled the thong down her legs, following its path with his tongue trailing down the inside of her leg.

"No," she softly protested at the interruption.

Steve smiled, her reaction telling him that he was in control. When his hands pulled the panties to the floor, she stepped out of them quickly anxious for him to continue. He surprised her by urging her back until she was leaning against the wall. He slid her right leg over his shoulder, giving him full access to her sex. He used his tongue to trace her outer labia, running his thumb across her sensitive anus. Karen's sharp intake of breath was followed by her legs beginning to tremble.

As his tongue moved back to her clit, Steve pushed his index finger into her moist channel. He immediately pulled it out and gently pushed the tip into her anus, causing the trembling to escalate. He pushed a little deeper, then began a thrusting motion, not wanting to push too far in case this was new for her. At the same time, his lips locked around her clit and he alternated between stroking it with his tongue and pinching it with his lips.

Karen had never experienced anything like what Steve was doing to her. The sensations had already gone beyond what she had hoped for. Now she just was trying to hold on, not knowing what tender torture he would put her through next. Her breathing quickened and a soft whine escaped her lips as her orgasm approached. She was leaning heavily against the wall for support as she felt the first wave hit her, helpless to do anything but close her eyes and ride out the sensation.

Steve could feel her reach the edge. The sounds she was making and the way her body undulated left no doubt. Her legs gave out as the orgasm overtook her, causing him to shift quickly to keep her from falling. It lasted longer than he could believe, with Karen bucking and moaning uncontrollably. As soon as he felt her regain her balance, he slid away, letting her stand on her own again. He stood and kissed her again, taking the opportunity to dispose of his remaining clothes.

Not being able to wait another second, Steve hooked his hand under her knee and slid the tip of his cock between her lips, feeling it sink just inside her. They both made guttural sounds as they felt a sense of harmony to their bodies joining. He tried to go slowly, but felt an overwhelming desire to be completely inside this incredible woman.

The internal struggle was answered when Karen brought her lips near his ear and whispered, "Fuck me Steve . . . please fuck me now."

He pushed in one, smooth movement until he was buried completely inside her pussy. He paused as they looked into each other's eyes. She nodded, almost imperceptibly, urging him to hurry. Steve understood the signal and began thrusting, using long strokes as they kissed again, both lost in the passion of the moment.

They continued their frantic coupling, both seeking to fulfill the fantasies they had been hiding from each other for months. Karen's hands moved up and down his back, seeking some way to express her desire for him. Her breathing had become more ragged than in either of the first two orgasms. His cock felt perfect inside her, like nothing she had ever dreamed possible. Every thrust seemed to push her closer to an inevitable climax that was beyond anything she had experienced.

Steve couldn't think of anything except how her body felt against him. Her breasts touching his chest, her hands stroking his back, how wet and tight her pussy felt on his prick. Nothing about her reminded him of Terry, so he was able to surrender to the fervor of the moment. However, he could feel his orgasm approaching, so he tried to hold out to push her to one final sexual peak.

He looked at her imploringly. "I'm going to cum, Karen. Please do it with me."

He felt her fingers wrap themselves in his hair and she answered by moaning louder. She kissed him wildly, her tongue swirling around his. Steve moved his mouth to her neck, just below her ear, where he began running his tongue up and down, desperate to push her to climax with him.

When Steve felt his body pass the point of no return, he gambled that she was close enough and began thrusting faster. His hips became a blur as he continued accelerating, crashing into her as fast as possible.

"I'm cumming," he warned her, not sure if she wanted him to pull out, unsure if he could have made himself do so.

Again she decided for him by wrapping her free leg behind him, trapping his hips against hers as he felt his orgasm overtake him. Blast after blast was forced inside her, as Steve came with a fury he couldn't ever remember experiencing. His last frenzied thrusts triggered Karen's orgasm, which completely overwhelmed her. Her legs gave out and Steve sank to the floor, unable to support them both, and fell to his back, still locked together with Karen. Her body shook uncontrollably as she lay on top of him, the waves of her climax lasting well beyond what she felt earlier.

As her breathing slowly returned to normal, Steve tenderly brushed her hair away from her face, reveling in her beauty and her passion. He kissed her, finally taking the time to explore her lips. They touched each other with an innocence that seemed out of place after the wild lovemaking they had just engaged in.

"I think we should try the bedroom," Karen suggested wryly, causing Steve to laugh uncontrollably.

She reluctantly pushed herself away from him and they collected their clothes and walked down the hallway of her apartment. When they reached the bedroom, they stumbled inside and collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

As they lay next to each other, Steve wasn't sure what to say. "Karen, that was amazing. You're incredible."

She smiled and kissed his ear. "You weren't so bad yourself." As soon as the glib remark left her lips, Karen regretted it. After what he had gone through, she knew his ego must have been fragile. The sarcasm she normally used to keep anyone from knowing how she felt seemed wrong under the circumstances. Although she couldn't tell him how strongly she felt about him, it seemed important to be honest about what just happened.

She paused, weighing what she was about to say, then looked at him intently. "Steve, you were wonderful. I've never felt like that before."

Steve blushed at the compliment. He had a few moments to bask in her companionship before the gravity of the situation became clear.

'What the fuck did I just do?' he thought frantically. 'Twenty minutes after I felt like I was going to die at the sight of Terry, I'm having sex with another woman?' He hoped he wasn't unintentionally using Karen to get over his ex-wife. He cared deeply about her and she deserved better than being his rebound relationship.

He decided to put those thoughts off until tomorrow as she fell asleep with her head on his shoulder, trying to dwell on how content he felt for the first time in months.

~~~~~

"Good morning, sunshine," Karen cheerfully said, waking Steve from a deep sleep. "You were so out of it that I was able to go get coffee and bagels. I was about to check to make sure you had a pulse." He slowly crawled out of bed and joined her for breakfast.

He enjoyed the morning with her, although there was no repeat of the passion from the previous night. They talked cheerfully, being careful to stay away from any discussion about the possible change in their relationship caused by the previous night's activities. Steve finally left just after noon, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. As he awkwardly kissed her, he felt more confused than ever. He was so lost in his thoughts; he didn't notice her expression as he left.

Karen called several times that night, but Steve didn't pick up, trying to find some kind of answer within himself before talking to her. It worked until Sunday afternoon. He was sitting in his living room, when there was a knock at the door. He opened it to find Karen, her eyes red from crying.

'How can this shit just continue to keep getting worse?' he sighed.

"Karen, are you all right?" he said, already knowing the answer.

"No, Steve, I'm not all right."

She pushed past him and sat on the edge of the bed. "I shared an incredible night with someone who is very important to me, and the next day he couldn't get away fast enough. When you left, I'm surprised you didn't shake my hand instead of that pathetic kiss. Then you blow off my phone calls. Is this what I should expect this week at work, you completely ignoring me? I think I deserve better."

Steve was devastated to have hurt her and scrambled for a way to explain his actions. "Of course you deserve better. I wasn't sure how to act. I'm sorry that I handled it so badly." He took her hand and stroked it gently. "The way you made me feel Friday night was amazing. I think it was too good." She looked at him, clearly confused.

"I'm so sorry. I just wasn't ready to feel like that. It felt so perfect that I didn't know how to handle it. I care about you very deeply and don't want you to get hurt because of how messed up I am right now. You are very important to me and I don't know what the hell I'm feeling. I'm having trouble dealing with how badly things went with Terry. I don't know how I could handle screwing this up with you."

The tears she was fighting flowed freely as she pulled her face into his shoulder. Quietly, she whispered, "I love you."

Steve's stomach did a flip as he tried to digest that. "Karen, I..." She put a finger against his lips to stop him.

"Steve, I need to be honest with you." She took a deep breath to steady herself. "I've been attracted to you from the day you hired me. Every time I ran into you at work or at a function, I felt it stronger. For a while, I tried to avoid you because I was afraid of the way I was feeling. I knew you were married and I didn't think you would possibly be interested."

She looked at him sadly, reliving a painful memory. "When everyone was talking at work about you leaving Terry, I never doubted for a second that she must have done something terrible to you. It was difficult because a part of me couldn't stop thinking about how I felt, but I knew how lonely you must have been and had to be there for you."

Karen wiped away her tears and continued. "I never meant for anything to happen between us, but when I saw how upset you were Friday, I couldn't help it. I understood it would make things awkward, but I wasn't ready for the way you acted yesterday. If you don't want to be anything more than friends, I will do my best to live with it. I want you in my life, no matter what." She bowed her head as she finished.

Steve was stunned at the confession. "I had no idea. I never thought you saw me like that." He couldn't stop himself from smiling. "When I saw you walk out your door Friday, I started doubting my ability to restrain myself." She brightened a little at the compliment.

"Karen, I like you, very much. I'm just having so many problems right now; I don't know how I can be fair to you. When you walked in, you said you deserved better. I had the exact same thought when you fell asleep Friday night. I held you and thought about how I would feel if you got hurt because of what's going on with me. It scared me. I hope you can understand that."

She braced herself and stared intently at him. "I need you to stop worrying about me and how you 'might' hurt me someday. Let me know what you want to do and I'll take care of myself, all right?" When he nodded, she continued. "There is something that you need to do, and I'd like you to do it today."

"What's that?" he asked, willing to do almost anything to make up for how he had slighted her.

"Talk to Terry and figure out if you're really over her." As Steve opened his mouth to object, she held up her hand to silence him again, then went on. "It's obvious you still love her. After you talk to her, if you feel like you're ready to move on, then we can talk about us, even if nothing can happen for now. If you decide that you want to wait around until you feel like you can give her another chance, I will do my best to accept it. However, I won't put up with this denial you're going through. It's not fair to me, and it's not fair to either of you."

Steve tried to protest, but she was intractable. "You need to talk to Terry to deal with your feelings. There's no way you would have reacted like you did Friday if part of you didn't still love her. I've never been so scared in my life, but if you did want to be with me without ever talking to her, it would make me feel like your second choice and I'd know that someday you could change your mind and just walk away from me."

"Karen, that would never happen," he said emphatically.

Despite his strong denial, Steve knew there was some truth to what she was saying. Over the months since he left home, he had often questioned his own motives for the way he chose to end things. He wondered if there wasn't some part of him that wanted to give Terry another chance. He had loved her so much, then just cut her out of his life over the course of a couple of days. It seemed like the right decision at the time, but he had come to doubt almost all of his choices since her fascination with the neighbors began.

Then he looked at Karen, noting the concern evident in her expression. She looked so fragile and afraid that he just wanted to hold her. The way she had helped him through the last few months made him feel closer to her than he thought possible under the circumstances. Despite the uncertainty of his feelings for Terry, the thought of possibly losing Karen was crushing. He felt trapped without a way to escape that wouldn't involve hurting someone, especially himself.

Steve reluctantly grabbed his cell phone and dialed. It rang a couple of times, before a nervous voice said, "Hello."

"Terry, it's Steve." He looked at Karen, who squeezed his leg encouragingly. "I wondered if I might be able to stop by to talk...if you don't have plans," he added hastily.

There was silence on the other end for a second, before the quiet response came. "I'm free tonight if you want to stop by."

When he hung up, he looked at Karen, who was trying to appear supportive. Despite her insistence that Steve needed to talk to Terry to work out some inner demons, she really was afraid. There was no doubt in her mind that this was the man she wanted to spend her life with, but she knew she could lose him either to his ex-wife, or his inability to work through the pain of their breakup. She decided that what was most important to her was his happiness, and she'd support him as long as he was trying to work toward it.

Steve tried to think of something to say to comfort her. Because of her confession, he knew how difficult her advice must have been. It was incredibly selfless, reminding him of what an amazing woman she really was. He felt guilty, knowing she would be sitting alone for the next few hours, driving herself crazy thinking about what might be happening. Not knowing what else he could do, Steve held her tightly and kissed her, reassuring her that everything would be all right. He tried to convince himself as well.

~~~~~

As Steve's car pulled into the driveway, he idly wondered what it would feel like to be a visitor to this house. He parked in the driveway and slowly walked to the door. He rang the doorbell and nervously waited. When it opened, he realized how difficult this talk was going to be. Although dressed casually, Terry looked as beautiful as ever, instantly igniting a hundred good memories inside him. She invited him in, appearing cautiously hopeful at his unexpected visit.

When he was seated on the couch, she asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"Yeah, could I have a beer please?" he said, not really wanting it, but feeling the need to have something to focus his attention on.

S-Des
S-Des
3,038 Followers