Fool's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We began to build into a slow rocking pace that in a bizarre way matched the growing rumble outside. A flash of light illuminated the sides of the tent, making the canvas vanish for a second. Above us, through the fabric, I watched a line of forked-fire blaze across the sky. When the deep rumble came, felt almost hard against my chest, I heard and felt an even deeper sound. Beth had given an orgasmic growl of pleasure around his cock, at being fucked from both ends of her body. A sound she had wanted to utter from the very beginning, but that approaching storm allowed her to give out.

I was pushing into her, feeling her thighs tremble under my hands, when I heard the first rain drops began to hit the canvas. It was such an awesome sound that for a second I stopped moving, letting Beth rock between the two of us. I enjoyed knowing my lovely woman was sating her own lust on the two points of male hardness invading her.

~Rumble~

"Oh, my god. Fuck me please. Please, my sailor," she begged me.

Leaning forward, I caught her hair and put her mouth back up onto him. Pulling back on that long, red mane, I gave her a thrust that drove her down till she was gagged hard. This time I didn't let up for much longer. I saw a concerned look flash onto his face at the sounds she was making, but then when I pulled back her words assured him.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. Just like that. Make it hard. Make it rough. I'm so close. I need that," she mumbled her words around the end of his cock, lipping the pre-cum-dripping head.

When he took her head into his hands, and I moved mine back to her hips, we began to rock together, our cocks disappearing into her at the same time, a hard shuddering thrust from both ends of her that jarred her whole body between us. She didn't even bother to hide the moans, nor did she have to as the rain began to come down with a roaring growl of water on canvas. I didn't even slow up when I heard the laughing sounds of a few of my household members running to their tents.

I could tell she was close, I was not far off myself, and from the thrown back head, bared throat of Alejandro he couldn't be far from cumming himself, despite having already orgasmed once tonight. But oh, how sweet was that torturous time before. I wanted nothing more than for this moment to last forever. To never have another thing in my life to have to do but put myself into this woman, who I loved more than my life. To have her in a way so naughty and rough that she shattered and shattered herself through a thousand orgasms around my cock. To get to listen to her happily slurping her mouth around the cock of the dark-haired man across from me. I wanted that, far more than I wanted the release that was building at the base of me.

~Rumble, Rumble, Boom!~

Even as the earth seemed to shake the air around us, I felt Beth's orgasm through the very wet skin around me. It was transferred through her shaking hips under my hands, through that succulent, plump frame, it shook her all the way to the cock in her mouth, and then she sucked in hard on him as her body exploded, which sadly muffled her own pleasure into a gargled silence.

I didn't want that. I wanted to hear her. To hear her whimpering, as two cocks used her body to enshroud themselves, but giving her far more than they were getting at the same time. Alejandro caught her head and held her still for a second while I heard him moan. He leaned forwards over her and gave a couple of little spasmic pulses that seemed to tear the air from his lungs. Then trying to catch his breath, he moved away and all but collapsed onto out bed.

It was a whimper, a single whimper from Beth, coupled with the soft moans from him that touched off my end. I could not hold it, not for a second longer, and when I pulled her hard into me, and she put her face on the bed and spread her hands out onto the sheets and shook, I had to bite my teeth together to keep from screaming out both of their names. I wanted to weep then for the pleasure of doing something I've done hundreds of times, filling my wife with cum. My hand in the small of her back, I just held her there, her moving her hips in that slow rhythm of her dancing. Her giving me even a second more of her body to enjoy as I softened inside her.

When I slipped out and lay down next her she turned onto her side and looked down at me. She pushed my hair off of my face, out of my eyes, smiled at me, then leaned in for a kiss. The bitter hot flood of cum she passed to my mouth in that wet kiss could have made me cum a second time. If anything...even a feather, had been touching my cock, I would have. Beth snuggled up next to me, then turned just enough to hold out a hand to him.

"Come here, my sweet tasting lover." She tugged Alejandro's hand, then let her fingers slip free of his when he began to move. She patted the side of her hip. "Up against my back. I want you two men keeping me warm while we rest. I need you to keep me safe from that terrible storm."

I somehow managed breath for a chuckle.

"Liar, you're not afraid of storms. They make you horny." I put my hand on top of his where it rested on her hip. "Can you feel her? She's still orgasming."

Beth moved her bare ass back against him and ran her hand all over my chest. "Aftershocks, more than earthquakes, but they feel wonderful too. Destructive bliss." She nuzzled her cheek against my nipple, and then softly sang "Oh, Lover Boy?"

Alejandro chuckled. "And if he doesn't answer that?"

"Well, then I say, Baby! Oh, baby?" She ran her hand lightly through the trail between my pubic hair and my belly button.

"What is on your naughty mind, wench?" I asked, looking down at her upturned face. As I watched Alejandro leaned in to kiss her shoulder blade.

"Mead, sailor. I want the rest of that delicious bottle." Her nails dung into my skin just under my navel. "Fetch...please."

With a groan I sat up, taking a second to just sit there as I relished the feeling of her nails on the small of my back till I moved. Picking up my kilt, I heard two low whistles behind me.

"He has a nice ass, huh?" Beth asked Alejandro over her shoulder. "If it wasn't so skinny it might even be better than mine."

As I wrapped my kilt around my hips, I watched her wiggler her plump butt back up against his crotch.

"Very nice." He growled in agreement, as he reached a hand down between them and shifted himself so he was more comfortable between her ass cheeks. I wondered as he did that if he was imagining them to be mine.

Stepping out the tent flap, I looked out at the lake getting pounded with wave after wave of heavy rain. I could hear giggling laughter from Jim and Mandy's tent. Then another male and female voice I didn't recognize. As I was getting the bottle, I instinctively ducked from a too close pop of lightning that shook the campgrounds with its thunder. There was a little yelp of fright followed by some laughter from the nearby tent. When I stepped back into my tent, I saw that Beth was on her back absently playing with a lock of Alejandro's hair as he leaned over her and looked at her face. She playfully tugged at his goatee then looked over at me.

"Was beginning to wonder if you had gotten lost in the storm, sailor. I was worried I might have to keep this, randy fellow, entertained by myself all night." She looked back at him and grinned, "Not that I couldn't do it, but I get the feeling you might be getting to be in the mood for some...man-flesh. Yes? Maybe a piece of that tight ass of his? Mead, sailor, mead! Before I trade you to this fellow for what's in that bottle."

Dropping my kilt back to the floor, I lifted the bottle and took a single sip from the cold glass tip then handed it to her. I crawled onto the bed and laid down on my hip facing both of them, while swirling the bittersweet liquid around my mouth, enjoying that perfectly balanced burn. Beth took a small sip then handed the bottle to Alejandro who did the same. When it came back to Beth, she turned it up took a sip, lifted the bottle from her lips and let the last few drops fall out onto her waiting lips.

I felt a lurch in my cock when she lifted her mouth to lick the glass rim of the wine bottle, her tongue pushing into the hole, chasing more mead.

"All gone," she said so very sadly. She looked at the bottle for a second. "You boys want to play spin the bottle? I'm almost drunk enough that I might let you take advantage of me."

"I think we're past that point already." Laughing, I took the empty from her and leaned over enough to set it on the floor.

"Oh, poo. You took my bottle away. See if I'm talking to you anymore." She rolled over to face Alejandro and then wiggled her butt back up against me. "So tell me handsome...cum here often? It's twice tonight already."

He laughed, that deep-chuckle laugh of his, then looked past her shoulder at me. "I think it's the company I've been keeping."

"Umm. Flattery like that will get you anything you want." She leaned in and began to place kisses on his chest.

Moving my hand down to her hip, I began to absently play with her ass. It was a simple pasttime of mine to be sure, but I can easily spend hours at it and have her never seem to get bored either with the endless massage.

Lying there with the mild aftertaste of Jim's best mead still on my tongue, a lackadaisical listlessness began to seep into me. I listened to the rain hitting the canvas. So soft and sharp a sound. The soft murmurs of the two next to me fading into a blur. Then my eyes were snapping open 'cause I was being kissed. I looked up at the two sexy faces hovering so close to me and wished I could see better in the dark. Almost as if the storm was granting that wish, lightning against crackled and momentarily lit the tent canvas from without.

"You were trying to fall asleep on us, sailor." said Beth, her hand caressing my stomach "Plenty of time for that here in a little bit. Unless we've just worn you out. He is getting a little long in the tooth," she said to Alejandro with a shrug. "Maybe we should just let him sleep and get his...beauty rest."

I moaned as she moved her hand onto my cock, gently curling her fingertips around me.

"No. I'm awake. It was just the sound of the rain."

"Um. Well, I was just lying here, and this delightful fellow and I began to discuss your favorite subject. I noticed that the only comment you gave was a snore. Oh, I do believe someone just woke up down here a little." She giggled. "See, that's all it takes to wake him up, just mention anal sex and he just like a cattle prods been touched to him." She looked back to me. "So, think we might could interest you in waking up if a piece of ass was beging offered?"

"Oh, I'm awake."

"Well, our guest here has confessed that two back to back blow jobs has his cock getting a little sore...but, he is still feeling a pleasure-itch he would like to scratch. And while he says he would certainly love to be riding you he's not sure he's...well, going to be up for that here in the next few and you're already falling asleep." Beth grinned her wicked grin. "I did offer to give him a poke and a prod myself, but he seemed to be only in the mood for the real thing. Not that I can blame him for that. As good as my toys can feel, nothing quite beats the factory original...well, except for the one I have that does all those cool twisty-twirls at the base and vibrates in ten variable speeds." She closed her eyes and purred then gave a little shiver. When her eyes opened, she shook her head sadly. "Think I would ruin him for the real thing if I was to break that one out."

She looked at my face for a second then bit her bottom lip. "You're so going to owe me...breakfast, sailor. I'm still horny, but I'll play the good hostess and give you up...for now. Besides, I do enjoy watching two men."

Beth turned and placed a kiss on Alejandro's mouth then whispered something into his ear that made him smile. She slipped her way out from between us and picked up her bathrobe. I watched her move over to the chest and pull out another bottle of mead. Not the best bottle we had, I knew, but not far from it either. She moved over to one of our chairs and went to work on the cork.

When his warm and oh-so-very-male body moved over next to mine, I found myself again wishing for a little more light to see by. But then he was kissing me, and I didn't need or care about the darkness. However, I got that wish almost as soon as I no longer cared. Beth lit one of our smaller lanterns, flooding the room with golden light.

"Sorry, but I couldn't see," she said as she filled her mug with mead. "Carry on, unless I can tempt the two of you with another drink first?"

"I wouldn't mind one," said Alejandro, his lips placing small kisses along my jawline.

Beth moved over beside me and leaned herself against my back. Her breasts, a warm weight, pressed into my arm as she handed him her stoneware mug.

"I highly recommend taking a mouthful and then putting his cock in just after swallowing it." She held the glass when he went to give it back. "Mead-flavored cock is a true delight."

He smiled, took a second sip and then shimmied down the bed. She handed me the mug. I just had tasted a sip when his mouth, cooled by the chilly wine, draped me, and slid down the length of me. When he moaned around me, I echoed the sound.

"You're welcome, sailor," she said, then gave my ass a pat.

My head leaned back simply enjoying that wonderful mouth that was teasing my cock harder. Also, I watched Beth. Enjoying the way her robe moved to expose the naked curves of her body. My eyes lingered as she went to her garb trunk and got out a favorite toy. She took back her seat and opened her legs wide. The soft buzzing of it just did reach my ears when she touched it to her clit and sat, sipping the sweet wine. She smiled, seeing me watching her, and licked a liquid trail of spilled wine off the side of her glass. Beth pointed towards Alejandro with her chin, reminding me where my mind should be.

Not hard to do, with my hand in those soft, dark curls, I went back to watching the man giving me so much pleasure. His head, a slow bob of motion that was an intensive lip massage with every motion, that also brought his mustache into contact with my skin. So very different in feel than from when Beth or another woman went down on me. Different also in fact, from the only other man I had been with as he had been clean-shaven. That difference added to it so greatly that I was hard within moments. He took a pleasure in knowing the effect he had one me. I saw it on his face, in his eyes when he looked up at me.

He pulled off me with a suction so strong there was a pop. His mouth kissed back up to mine then he looked me in the eyes with a sinuosity that was enthralling. He spun over to face away from me and then looked over his shoulder. I brushed his long hair out the way so I could see his face, as I laid my hand on his hip and he snuggled back up against me.

"Alejandro, love?" Beth said softly. "The strong-silent-sailor-type there won't think to offer it, but would you like some lube? I bring some for when Evan gets in a hold-wifey-to-the-bed-and-fuck-her-poor-ass-like-madman, mood. Yes?"

"Yes, please," he said, making me feel like crap for not thinking about it.

Getting to her feet, Beth went back to her trunk and then came over to us, popping a small bottle on her palm. "Here, I'll give you a hand," she said with a giggle. Putting lube on her fingers, she reached between us and ran her fingertips between the cheeks of his ass. The she took my cock in her hand and stroked the length, with her so familiar touch. "Oh, he's gotten you really hard didn't he? Here, lover, move forward just a bit."

I slid my hips towards him, and I felt her guide me to the opening of my male lover, her hand pulling his ass cheek up, opening him, allowing me better access.

Beth crawled up on the other side of the bed and leaned down to place a soft kiss on his cheek, right by his eye, then moved her lips to whisper into his ear. He nodded and pushed back up against me. She looked up at me, her eyes drenched in heated lust.

"Fuck him, sailor," she begged. Her words came through her wet lips on almost panting breaths. As I watched her, she placed the vibrator back on her clit. "Fuck his ass like you fuck mine."

The harder he pushed back the easier it was to obey that simple command. I caught his hip and pushed into him, the lube making me slide in easier, but also harder than I had intended. The startled sound out his mouth was a mixture of groan and a shudder of pain. It was a goad to me, and I pulled him in tight against my body. Beth giggled when he placed his hand on her arm, his fingers holding to her for a mutually-understood support.

"I told you he can like it rough. Poor little, Alejandro." She caressed his face then slid out along that side of him. "That big cock all up your sexy ass. I bet you're really stretched to get that in, huh?" she asked in a soft question by his face as she slowly rode and humped her vibrator.

He moaned an unintelligible sound while giving a small nod. Then he pushed back to meet me, and I smacked into him hard, bringing a second groan from his throat, far more pleasure in it this time.

Beth gave that sexy giggle again and leaned back on the bed, her legs opened wide while she rubbed her wet pussy with her vibrator. Her eyes on us the whole time. The more I moved into him and the more he moved back to me, the more she ground her hips into that toy, and the harder my cock seemed to get.

Placing my hand on his broad shoulder, I pulled back on him making him arch out as I drove in. She shifted the toy to her left hand and wrapped up his cock in her right. I couldn't see, but the happy smile on her face and the pleasure moan from him confirmed he was hard again. As I fucked Alejandro's ass, my lovely wife slowly stroked him, all the while pleasuring herself. Again I felt myself wandering into that place where I wished this moment would be eternal. A languid trap of Eros, a bestial place filled with pleasures of wet, hard flesh, and that we would be the poor, happy souls forever caught in it. Held in this point forever, never to see the coming dawn. Or to care.

I watched Alejandro move his hand from her arm down to his cock. Out of my sight he did something, but I smiled when I realized what it was. He brought his fingers up to her mouth and pressed two, slick-with-his-pre-cum, into her mouth. That sight, my wife eagerly licking and sucking his fingers clean, brought me suddenly much closer to coming.

And the closer I got to that, my unwished-for finish, the more I longed for that moment to not arrive. Trying to stave it off, I pulled him tighter to me, holding him against my chest while buried to the very end of me in him. Inhaling the masculine scent of him, a mix of some leathery cologne, his own sweet-dark sweaty smell and raw sex. Oh, how this tent reeked of sex at the moment. It was going to be many events before the walls stopped give off some hinted-at memory of it. He was damp with sex-sweat despite the chill of the growling, thunderous night. As I tried to push in a little more, even though my cock was all the way in him already, I held him to me. Just held him and listened to the patter of rain on my tent. I lost myself in that moment. Clutching at this man, my lover, needing to cum but dreading the inevitable reality of that blissful ending.

Soft fingers brushed my cheek, and I opened my eyes to see Beth looking at me, smiling. "It's alright. Let it go, my sailor. It won't be your last we'll make sure of that."

How simple. How simple is my body that she knows it so well that such a statement can make it respond, even when I was silently wishing it not too. No more than a few second longer in him and I felt it begin, that outgoing tide of primitive-lust that no man can hold back. With a gasping for breath I could not catch, I felt myself emptying into him, even as he whimpered, and received the clutching spasmic-thrusting of me trying get cum deeper into his body.

1...345678