Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

Around 10 o'clock, we were pretty ripped, and Jeanette pulled me into an empty bedroom, locked the door and started taking off her clothes.

"I want you, Jason," she purred. "I've wanted you since the first day you came in the store, and now you're here."

"Oh baby," I said softly and pulled her to me. She was swaying in that unique way the truly high do. Of course, I was pretty high also, and I just went with the flow.

We were in a true frenzy for each other, and we barely got naked before we tumbled onto the bed. At that point, I managed to get some control, and slid down the bed, between Jeanette's legs.

She'd already turned 18, so I wasn't worried about that, but I was worried about pleasing this redheaded goddess. I wanted to leave my mark on her in a big way, wanted her to remember me after I was gone back to college.

So I slowed my pace, spread her legs and found myself confronting a gorgeous, nicely-trimmed pussy. She had distinctive labia, but they weren't too fat and her orange bush framed her hole quite nicely.

I knew she wasn't a virgin, but at that time I didn't know a whole lot about her past. Maybe if I had, I might have been a little less willing to fall in love with her.

But all I knew at that moment was that Jeanette was the sexiest thing I'd ever come close to getting my dick into and I wasn't about to blow it.

I worked my mouth on her dripping pussy, then snaked my tongue right up into her hole, and I could feel her writhing on the bed in mounting passion, lost in the fuck zone. I fucked her with my tongue and pulled on her clit with my lips until I felt her back arch and she exploded into a full-body orgasm.

"Oh Jesus!" she wailed. "God, Jason, fuck me! Give me your cock and fuuuuuuck meeeeeee!"

My cue.

I got up on my knees between her legs, leading with my cock, and slid right in her juicy slot. Words can't describe the feeling of that first time with Jeanette. Her pussy wasn't particularly tight, but it was muscular, and she gripped me like a third hand.

We stared into each other's eyes as we worked as one from the very beginning, my cock churning relentlessly in her clenching cunt. We were oblivious to everything around us, the sounds of the revelry outside, the rattling of the door as people sought entry that was denied. We just kept working, letting the feelings mount with each stroke.

Just as I could feel the rusty tingle of incipient orgasm, she gasped in her climax that she was on the pill and to fill her hot pussy with my creamy cum.

"I want it!" she cried. And she got it. I fired a rocket-load of boiling hot cum deep in Jeanette's smoking cunt, then collapsed in her arms.

We were done, dressed and back in the party well before midnight, and not long afterward, as I was driving her home, I was treated to a first-class blowjob that rattled me to my bones.

At the time, I never stopped to wonder how an 18-year-old high school senior learned to suck a cock like that, but I soon learned that Jeanette had learned a lot of things in high school they don't teach in class.

My brother Jeff was the same age as Jeanette, and even though they went to different schools, stories get around, and after it was starting to look I was getting serious about her, he pulled me aside the following spring break and told me some of the things he'd heard about her.

The story was that she'd fucked just about all the guys that were worth fucking at her school and most of the ones at some of the other schools in town. There were also tales of drunken, smoky orgies in which Jeanette would end up on her back pulling a train.

I should have taken Jeff's concerns more seriously, but I was already hopelessly in love, and I wasn't inclined to put a lot of stock in salacious rumors. I did ask Jeanette about it, and she said she had dated around a lot, and, yes, she'd had sex with a lot of her boyfriends, but that most of that stuff was simply not true.

I believed her, because I wanted to believe her, and, honestly, I do think she genuinely loved me and enjoyed sex with me. I have no clue whether she was faithful during that spring when I was at college and she was in high school; if she wasn't, I never found out, so I have no reason to think she wasn't.

Jeanette wasn't college material, so after she finished high school, she went to work at a department store in the town where I was going to college and we moved into an apartment together.

We were married a year later, and after I finished college, I took a job for a company based in our hometown. Maybe if we'd settled some place else things might have worked out differently, but I doubt it. Jeanette was a ticking time bomb that I believe would have gone off wherever she happened to be. The fact that it was in our hometown just made it easier.

We'd been married two years -- two blissfully happy years, I might add -- when Jeanette came up pregnant with Jamie.

Jeanette wasn't terribly happy about it. I'd had to coax her into getting off contraceptives and trying for a family; she did it, finally, because she wanted to make me happy.

But it was a difficult pregnancy and a painful birth, so that even from the start, there was a little barrier between her and Jamie. Jeanette wasn't neglectful or abusive, by any means, but there just wasn't that affection that you would expect to see between mother and daughter.

So there was no doubt in anyone's mind that Jamie was Daddy's girl, and perhaps that drove a slight wedge between me and Jeanette.

Still, things didn't start falling apart -- unbeknown to me -- until Jamie was about 3-years-old. I got a promotion that required me to travel quite a bit.

I would later find out that Jeanette started stepping out on me after about 8-9 months, when she met an old boyfriend from high school, who had somehow wandered back into her life. He apparently drew her back into the druggie, hypersexual lifestyle, and the rest you already know.

After that awful night, I took steps to get Jeanette out of my house, which she didn't fight. I hired an investigator, who ferreted out her activities from the previous six months.

Jeanette tried to get me to sit down and listen to what she had to say, and the judge eventually compelled me to go for counseling, but there was no point in it, really. Whether she intended to or not, Jeanette had humiliated me in my own hometown, and that was more than I could take.

I got custody of Jamie in the divorce settlement, and I found another job in a city 100 miles or so from my hometown. Jeanette got Jamie once a month, but that didn't last long.

I found out that one weekend when Jamie was there, one of her boyfriends came over, they started smoking pot and ended up screwing while Jamie was left to fend for herself in the front room.

At least they went into the bedroom and closed the door, but that's when I learned that Jeanette had often done the same thing while we were still married, before I found out she was cheating on me.

Anyway, after that, Jeanette's visitation rights were a non-issue. I accepted a transfer to the city where I'm now located, one several states away from my old hometown, and quietly rebuilt my life.

Would I have gone through with it, would I have shot and killed Jeanette, shot and killed myself, if Jamie hadn't intervened when she did? I think I would have. It sounds so incredibly selfish looking back on it, but at that moment I was so utterly devastated that I saw no future, no hope.

But I didn't and I was left then to pick up the pieces and move on.

^ ^ ^ ^

The convention ended with a luncheon, then I packed my things and prepared to check out. I was feeling the deep need to see Kathy, for her soothing touch on the raw emotions that meeting Jeanette had exposed.

As I was checking out, the desk clerk handed me a manila envelope and told me a woman had left it for me earlier that morning. I waited until I was on the plane before I opened it. Inside were a one-page letter with my name on it and a thick, sealed envelope with Jamie's name on it..

I opened the letter to me and had to smile as I saw Jeanette's distinctive handwriting.

"Dear Jason," the letter read. "It meant a lot to me just to hear you say you don't hate me. God knows, you have every right to hate me for what I did. It sounds like you did a wonderful job bringing up Jamie, but then I didn't expect anything less. I always knew you would be a great father, and I always knew deep down inside that I would be a lousy mother, even though I did try. I don't know if she even remembers me or not, and that's fine. Your new wife has been more of a mother to her than I've been and I have no right to intrude on her life. But I did want to reach out to her in a small way, so I wrote her a long letter, explaining some things about my life and why we broke up. I want you to keep it and give it to her right before she marries. Maybe if she reads about the dreadful mistakes I've made, she'll not follow in my footsteps. I believe she'll choose wisely in picking a husband, and I want her to understand that when you have a good man at home, you must treat him like a king and make him first in your life. I forgot that and threw away the best thing that ever happened to me. Take care of yourself and please give Jamie my love. Love, Jeanette."

Kathy and the boys, Bobby and Phillip, were waiting in the receiving area when I got off the plane. Jamie couldn't make it because she had an exam the next morning, but she would be home for the weekend.

I cannot overstate just how much Kathy Reilly saved my life. I met her when she did the preliminary questionnaire at the substance abuse center where I went for outpatient care after my boss at the time gave me an ultimatum: treatment or find a new job. That was the crowning moment in my alcoholic phase, a phase I slipped into in the three years after my divorce.

Kathy is tall and slender, with a narrow waist and smallish breasts. She's thoroughly Black Irish, with dark hair that she wears quite short. Her best features by far are her expressive brown eyes and her radiant smile. When Kathy smiles, the whole room lights up, and that reflects her relentlessly upbeat personality.

She knew I was troubled about something, because I was awfully quiet on the ride home. Oh, I listened and commented perfunctorily while the boys told me about their week, but when they drifted off to sleep in the back seat, I just stared out the window in silence.

Kathy knew better than to press me for answers, because she knew I'd confide in her like I always did when I was ready. Once we were home, I tucked the boys in bed, then stowed my suitcase by the closet and methodically undressed. Kathy was in the bathroom doing her nightly ritual with the door open humming a tune as I lay back on the bed in just my boxers.

"I ran into Jeanette last night, and we talked," I said without preamble.

"Oh?" Kathy said, poking her head out of the bathroom door. "Any particular reason why now, all of a sudden."

"I was just a chance meeting," I said. "She was there ... on business, and I was having a couple of beers to unwind."

"I doubt if it was totally by chance," Kathy said. "I imagine she jumped at the opportunity to see you and maybe clear the air. I would have. How many beers did you have?"

"Four," I said openly. "I was awfully close to just getting shit-faced, but I didn't. It was pretty draining emotionally."

"You probably needed it then," Kathy said. "And I believe you need some of this, too."

I smiled as Kathy sashayed across the room and flipped off the overhead light switch, leaving the room bathed in the soft glow from the bedside lamp. All the way, she was lightly stroking her breasts through the material of her nightgown

She was wearing my favorite, a silky, clingy thing with spaghetti straps that just did cover her butt. It wasn't see-through at all, but because of the material, it accented every curve on her supple body, especially her B-cup tits, with the rock hard nipples making clearly-defined bumps in the cloth.

Her eyes glittered and her perfect teeth shone whitely as she smiled that special smile that made we want her almost from the first time I met her. She climbed on the bed from the foot and settled in between my legs, which I obligingly opened to give her access.

"You just lie back and let Dr. Kathy take care of you," she said softly.

She reached up and pulled the waistband of my shorts down, and my cock jumped out like it was spring-loaded. Kathy's soft hands slowly stroked me into absolute rampant hardness, and I propped up a pillow and lifted my head slightly so I could get a better view at what I knew was coming.

Kathy swirled the fat ball of pre-cum that oozed out the tip of my cock, leaving my crown wet and shiny. She jacked me softly and rhythmically and my eyes closed as I let the tension slowly ease from my body.

Suddenly, I felt her warm lips and tongue caressing the shaft of my cock, licking and kissing up one side and down the other. Our eyes locked as she loved me with her mouth, down to the base then back up again, and this time she slid her lips over the crown and enveloped me.

She worked her mouth up and down in a steady rhythm, all the time laving my cock with her tongue. Kathy can't deep-throat me the way Jeanette could, but in all other ways she was every bit as good a cocksucker as any woman I've ever had.

Moreover, Kathy puts an awful lot of love into her practice of fellatio, because it's not something she particularly likes to do. So when she does it, I know she's doing it out of the love she has for me.

I was subtly thrusting up with my hips, trying to give her a little more of my cock without giving her too much, and I could hear the wet sounds of Kathy's mouth as she sucked me.

As she worked her mouth, she kept one hand firmly at the base of my cock and was using it to augment her sucking technique. Again, we stared into each other's eyes, and I thanked the good Lord for giving me a second chance to experience love..

I could feel the orgasm brewing now, could feel the hot cum boiling to the surface in my scrotum, and Kathy could sense it too.

She pulled her mouth away from my cock, which stood up rock hard and purple. She kept one hand on my cock while she wiped some stray spittle from her mouth with the other.

"Lie back, baby, and let me do the work," Kathy purred. "You've had a hard, exhausting week, and I want you to just lay back and let me take care of all your problems."

Kathy got up on her knees and straddled my hips, her modest tits swaying gently under her nightgown. I could feel, but I couldn't see as she fit the head of my cock to her juicy opening and slowly slid down my pole, taking every inch of me deep in her clenching cunt.

"Oh, baby," I panted as I felt Kathy's creamy pussy close over my throbbing dick. She leaned over and I felt her soft hands caressing my chest as she used her arms for leverage while she worked her hips up and down on my cock.

I reached up and pulled her down, so that she was in the circle of my arms and we kissed then, hot and hard, with our tongues battling for space in each other's mouth. I could taste the lingering essence of myself on her mouth, and that just spurred my arousal that much higher.

I slid my hands down her back and pulled the gown over her head, tossing it aside. I reveled in the sight of Kathy's nakedness, her lean physique tantalizing me with its understated power.

Just when I thought I was in a good place, though, I suddenly saw the vision of Jeanette from the night I caught her cheating, and for the first time in years, I felt that same red haze descend on my soul.

I'd been such a fool! I'd married Jeanette knowing her background, knowing a little of her past, knowing her overtly carnal nature. I'd been warned, but until that awful night when I came home early and found her fucking someone else, I thought our love had overcome all of that.

It always pissed me off when I thought about it, and early in our relationship I took a lot of that anger and frustration out on Kathy. It wasn't anything hurtful, but when those moods came on me, I fucked her a lot harder than usual in an attempt to purge myself of those bitter memories.

I could see her brow furrowing as she studied my face, but I didn't react to that. I simply wrapped my arms around her torso and rolled her over, so she was on her back. I never skipped a beat, and when I was up on my knees, I let it all go.

With a growl, I pistoned my cock back and forth with obscene power, and I could vaguely hear myself crying out with each deep thrust. I could also hear Kathy trying to get me to slow down, to take it easy, but I was too far gone.

I fucked my wife like a madman, and I could see the red haze before my eyes and I could feel the barbed-wire crackle of my climax as it was ignited deep in my hard core. I was almost sobbing as the boiling-hot semen exploded from my scrotum and blasted out the end of my cock, and I just kept thrusting hard until I felt I had shot all of the cum I had to give.

And still I didn't stop. As my wilted cock slithered out of Kathy's pussy, I slid down the bed and clamped my mouth on her dripping hole and ravaged her with my lips and tongue, smearing our commingled juices all over my face and all over the inside of her thighs.

That did the trick for her. As I munched feverishly at Kathy's twitching pussy, I felt her go rigid, then she shuddered hard once, twice, three times before she finally pulled my face from her super-sensitive crotch.

Then I looked up at her face and burst into tears again and cried like I hadn't cried since that night when I took my daughter and left the woman who was still the great love of my life.

And it shamed me.

Kathy just pulled me to her and held me while I let it all out. As she did, I understood that while Jeanette might have been my first great love, I was better off with a better woman and I was being a fool to pine over something I lost many years ago, and may not have had in the first place.

It was with that thought in mind that I calmed down and gave Kathy a deep kiss.

"I love you, Kathy," I said with deep emotion. "Thank you for your understanding. It was hard seeing her again. I thought I was over all that, but seeing her and finally talking to her dredged it all back up again. I'm sorry if I took it out on you. You don't deserve that."

"What did I tell you when we first became intimate?" Kathy said softly. "I can never completely replace Jeanette in your heart, but you've got a big enough heart to make plenty of room for me."

"Sweetheart, she broke my heart. I don't want her there, not after all this time," I said, almost desperately. "You're the one I want. You're the one who deserves all of my heart, not just part of it."

"Jason, listen to me," Kathy said forcefully. "You can't change the past. You loved her and she gave you a beautiful little girl, and she needs a place in your heart. That's one of things I love about you; you have a limitless capacity to love. We have a life together that looks forward, and I love what we have. But you can't just bury the past, so don't even try."

"I do love you, so very, very much," I whispered as I felt sleep finally overtaking me.

Kathy reached up to turn out the lamp, then held me in her comforting embrace as I slipped into unconsciousness.

^ ^ ^ ^

EPILOGUE

Four years have passed since that night when I last saw Jeanette. In just an hour or so, Jamie is going to marry a fine young man she met in college. He loves her tremendously, and she is absolutely crazy about him.

She is a psychologist for a nearby school district and he is training to be a nurse practitioner -- hey, don't laugh, it's a very lucrative field -- and they live in a medium-sized town not too far away.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers