Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,066 Followers

He looked me in the eye and said, "I don't mind really. I get to have my fetish fulfilled with beautiful women with beautiful feet."

I smiled, "Yes, we do have lots of fun but I just wanted you to know that we don't think you are weird or anything. We just love the power it gives us and we have lots of fun with it."

The usually shy AJ suddenly opened up, "You see Britt, I have so much passion inside for you...well...all three of you really. I'm not asking for anything other than being your footboy whenever you need me but I do yearn for love as well. Sometimes I just need a partner for that connection."

"I completely understand that and..." I replied before AJ continued because he wanted to get it off his chest while he was thinking about it.

"I surrender! I have swallowed my pride at the fact that we will not be a couple but I am happy because I have waited literally my entire life for something like this! So many times I would stare at the cheerleaders while in high school as they wore their hose and boots, as well as in the NFL. I have also gone to shoe stores and watched mature professional women trying on heels in their hose. I am powerless over this fetish and I have waited so long for this so I have no problems with it.

I wanted to do more and genuinely share an evening with him so I suggested, "You took me on a romantic date when I took your virginity so now I want to take you out on a legitimate date. We will go to dinner and a movie and then a little fun at a hotel."

He replied, "You don't have to do that."

I smiled, "I know I don't but I want to."

He gave me an appreciative look, "OK then. It is a date."

I continued, "It will be a week from tomorrow. Our favorite day of the week....a Friday."

The next day was busy as a new shipment of clothes had come in. We needed to get them processed and I must have answered a hundred calls. AJ was doing his usual dealing with tech issues and it felt like we were all back to normal. He didn't seem as shy but was actually back to his old self. The day flew by and we all were pretty tired so we were excused a half hour early by our boss.

On Saturday, I had a few errands to run but first wanted to wash my car. It was a perfect time to slip on my new boots while doing so. They were slightly too big but I loved how they looked and wanted to see if they would work in a practical setting. I wore them overtop my bare feet with a pair of cut off jean shorts and a tank. As I sprayed the car off, I noticed that my feet were sliding around inside the boots. Without the lining as protection, the rubber caused my feet to sweat profusely within minutes. I didn't care, I just continued to scrub and make my vehicle shine.

Upon walking in the garage, I slipped them off my feet and the aroma hit me like a punch in the face. At first I wrinkled my nose from the sour smell but then smiled wickedly, thinking about how AJ would love it. I immediately went to the bathroom to wash my feet in the tub with the idea of wearing those boots for our date the next week.

The next week, we were very busy at work again. Tina, Starla or I really had no time to tease AJ which I thought was fine so he would build up in anticipation. His spirits were good and one day I could even hear 80s music coming from his office. When I walked by, he was singing the lyrics to a Duran Duran song called Rio. I was happy, he was happy.

When Friday arrived, I needed to make sure our date would go smooth and I wanted to dress to please my shy date. We were leaving right after work so whatever I was to wear would also be my ensemble during the date. I planned to wear my shiny red boots but as luck would have it, it was a rainy and somewhat humid day so it worked out perfectly.

I had a stylish one piece romper that would look good with the boots. It was red, white and blue one piece with shorts and bib suspender straps. I would wear that over a v neck white top and complete the outfit with an adorable ladies style painter's hat over my curled hair and hoop earrings. I knew AJ loved hose but it sure didn't go with the outfit and I didn't want to wear socks with the boots so I chose a pair of tan knee high nylons to wear as socks inside the boots. They were form fitting to my feet and could not be seen overtop the edges. I knew they would get really damp but that would excite AJ even more so it was a win/win situation.

When I arrived to work, all the girls commented how cute I looked as we all competed daily on who could look the most fashionable. By the time lunch rolled around, my prediction of sweaty feet had been realized. My hose were not only damp inside my cute boots, they were downright wet. I pressed on because I had work to do as we all did.

Five o'clock finally arrived. As people filtered out, I greeted them with a friendly, "Have a good weekend." Tina and Starla wished me good luck and then by 5:30, it was just AJ and I remaining in the building.

He had changed clothes in his office and looked very handsome in his slacks and collared shirt. He even spiked his hair with gel because he knew I liked that. He strolled to my desk as I smiled, "You look great. You ready?"

He replied, "You look great yourself. I love your outfit and this hat you're wearing. You look so stylish."

I grabbed my purse as I responded, "Well thank you. Shall we? You can drive my SUV." He could see my boots but he had no idea I was wearing knee high nylons underneath them and he also was unaware that my feet were drenched inside.

He was nervous that I allowed him to drive my vehicle but did very well. Our first stop was this cute little Greek restaurant with dim lighting. We sat in a booth enjoying our salads while having a pleasant conversation. I took my left foot and pushed the heel from my right boot until it slid off, exposing my nylon covered foot. The cool air felt amazing and allowed my toes to breathe.

As his fork was about to enter his mouth, my foot gently pressed on his crotch. His eyes just about popped out of his head and he gasped as the fork stopped in mid-air. His eyes asked, "What in the world?" But when I smiled out of the side of my mouth and gave him a subtle wink, he continued his bite.

I leaned my head over the table and whispered, "What do we have here?" I continued to press and wiggle my toes on his bulge which was growing in his pants. I was now in complete tease mode as I continued, "What's the matter AJ...don't you like your salad?"

He gulped and responded metaphorically, "Yes. This salad is great. It might be the best I have ever had."

I giggled, "I heard this restaurant has the best meatballs. The biggest in town," as I found his balls through his slacks with my foot. AJ gulped again and I licked my lips, "And they are delicious!"

I continued to play footsie with his junk as we continued dining and conversing. His sentences were obstructed with an occasional stutter or grunt. I loved pressing on the rock hard shaft through the material. I was getting excited just to see how full those balls were while reminiscing about that explosion he displayed in the SUV. When we finished eating, I offered to pay for the meal but AJ would have none of that as he picked up the check.

Now it was off to the movies. When we arrived, we decided to see a comedy so we both could laugh. We found our seat and the previews were playing. He was still breathing heavy while thinking about the teasing under the table at the restaurant. He was totally surprised when I stood up and walked down to the end of the seats but I knew he probably thought I was going to the restroom. As he turned his head back to the screen, I walked down the row directly behind our seats before sitting down in the seat behind him. He had no idea I was there.

I took off my boots and with my exposed hose covered feet, I put them up between his seat on each side of his armrests. When he felt them touch his arms, he jumped thinking it was a stranger while is head snapped around. Once he saw my smiling face in the flickering movie screen light, his look resembled that in which he had at the restaurant.

As I continued my eye contact I said, "I hope you don't mind. My feet have been in these boots all day long. I'm sorry they are so damp and musky but could you please give me a foot massage while we watch?"

"Uh...sure," was his response.

By then, I was already starting to smell the sweaty latex aroma from my seat so I could imagine what AJ was thinking. His fingers and thumbs were working their magic on every part of my tired feet. Through the light, the wet nylon looked like I had webbed feet which also made it easier for him to see my burgundy toes.

I leaned forward while wrapping my legs around his shoulders to add a little tease, "Psst. I'm sorry they are so strong. I hope you don't mind."

He mumbled something but it was inaudible to me. We watched the movie and I received the best foot massage in the history of foot massages. When the lights came on, I put my boots back on and we were headed to the hotel. While driving there, I giggled, "I hope your hands aren't too stinky. Maybe you should have washed them before we left."

He lifted his fingers to his nose and sniffed before understandably lying to me, "They are good. I don't smell anything."

When we arrived at the hotel, AJ was sweet and carried both our bags up to our room. We walked in and it was his turn to be shocked when he saw that I had gotten us a suite with a huge garden tub in the next room. The tub was surrounded by candles that had not yet been lit.

He mumbled, "This place is amazing. What do you want to do first?"

I pressed my breasts up against his chest while looking up at him and simultaneously unbuckling his belt. His pants fell to his ankles and I knelt in front of him while I yanked his underwear down on top of them. His uncut cock was slimy from all the precum caused my dinner and movie antics. I reached up and jerked it a few times carefully sliding his foreskin back and forth with my elbow pointed outward. When I engulfed it with my mouth, I felt it instantly grow on my tongue while my hands shifted to his balls. I cupped and caressed them while I sucked his dick. He spread his legs apart to keep his balance.

Placing his hands on my head, slightly moving my hat while I bobbed, he panted, "Oh, Britt. Your mouth feels amazing. Oh, my! You certainly know what you are doing. You better stop before I cum."

I released my mouth with a large pop and responded while I tugged his balls, "It's OK sweetie. I know you have a lot of it stored up in here for me and if you want to give me a load now, it is OK with me." When I thought about how far he shot with Starla in the SUV because of her foot aroma, I wanted to duplicate that intensity so I stopped sucking and sat down on the edge of the bed while instructing my foot boy, "I need you to take off the rest of your clothes and crawl over her to my feet."

He was all too happy to please when he obeyed and within seconds, AJ was completely naked. He crawled over to where I was sitting, awaiting his next instruction like my own personal puppy.

I held up my boot covered foot and gave his next command, "I need you to take these off of me. My feet are sweaty again and need to air out. After your perfect massage in the theatre, now I need the perfect tongue bath."

He twitched in delight as he pulled off boot number one before the second one hit the floor beside it. I was sitting there fully clothed wearing the tan knee highs like socks. I wiggled my damp nylon covered toes with both my feet side by side. I lifted them up until my legs were straight and AJ needed no other coaxing as he immediately began smelling and kissing them. Using his hands, his nose encircled them like a person eating all the kernels off an ear of corn.

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes wanting to feel his personal loving on my tired and worn feet. He would sniff before kissing and press his thumbs in my arches which felt amazing. He would put my toes in his mouth and suck all of them at once. He had fantastic oral skills! Just when I thought his movie massage couldn't be topped, the oral massage he was performing was even better. I knew he was thoroughly enjoying himself because not only could I smell my own feet from where my head was located.

Once I knew he was so sexually charged, it was time to help him release, "AJ, I want you to make love to my feet."

When he stopped kissing and licking them to process what I said, I repeated, "You heard me. I want you to make love to my feet. I want you to treat them like you would my pussy. I crave your thrusting in between them and I want your shaft to smell just like they do."

AJ was sweet when he naively asked, "How do you want me to do it?"

I bent over using my thumb to slide the knee high nylon off my foot. When I held it up, it was stretched but heavy looking because my sweat before presenting my idea, "This one is so you don't make a mess. I'm going to put this on you like a condom. Stand up sweetie."

When AJ stood up in front of me, he was so hard and bead of precum was coagulated in the hole and glistening under the light like a pearl on a necklace. I slipped the nylon over his cock and his balls until it was secure. Thank goodness the dampness allowed it to stick. I slid the second one off in the same manner.

Holding it up I gave AJ his next instruction, "This one is for you to smell while you are making love to my feet. It will help you cum really hard! I will hold it for you baby. Get up here on the bed with me."

I scooted to the middle of the bed while AJ climbed up with me. He was on his knees and I on my back. I bent my knees and pressed the bottoms of my bare feet together, supplying him a perfect pocket to slip his cock in. He put his nylon covered dick inside my pressed together arches. It was a perfect fit. I kept the other nylon in my hand to strategically use when necessary. I was flexible enough to bring my knees all the way to my chest so that he could lean in more like he was on top of me.

While holding onto my thighs, he was thrusting his thick cock between my feet like he was fucking my pussy. I lifted my musky stocking to his nose and offered some encouragement, "Smell it baby. It is really dirty and just as strong as Starla's, isn't it?"

AJ was now breathing into the stretched nylon with his upper body quivering because of the fragrance he craved. I pulled the knee high away from his face and commanded, "Fuck my feet harder baby! I need you to fuck them until your balls slap my heels! Do it!"

His hips were moving. I don't think he realized how good he was at fucking. I'm glad the nylon covering his cock was not slowing him down. He was huffing and puffing, "Oh Britt. Your feet feel amazing! I'm getting close."

I smiled, "Oh yes. Do it baby. I want you to fill that nylon up just like it was a condom. As a matter of fact, I want to see you blow the end off of it." I lifted the nylon I was holding back up to his nose, "Maybe this will help."

I could see the glaze in his eyes. I knew he was close. On the third sniff, he let out a yell for the ages, "I'm gonna cum! Aughhhhhh! Yeeeessssss! Unghhhaughhhhhh!"

With each bellow, a large spurt filled the nylon. I pressed my feet together even tighter to provide that perfect feel. When he finished blowing his load, he rested his body on my knees. Sweat had formed on his forehead and he was trying to catch his breath.

AJ gasped, "Fuck...that was amazing! I felt like the head of my cock was blowing off. I haven't cum that hard in a long time...well maybe that hard with Starla the other day."

He raised up on his knees. The now spunk-filled, soggy, nylon, knee high was drooping down off the end of his penis. I carefully pulled it off so not to spill any like I was removing a used rubber after good sex. The semen was already starting to soak through the thin material so time was limited.

As I held it up, I suggested, "I thought it was so sexy when you licked your cum off my feet in my car the other day. Just knowing you are willing to do that is such a turn on. I have a great idea. Here are two things you love. Not only can you eat your cum for me again, you have the opportunity to taste my salty sweaty musk off this nylon. Open up sweetie."

I sat up as he opened his mouth. I stuffed the slimy knee high in his mouth and added the one I was having him smell while he fucked my feet. With both my nylons that I had worn all day long inside my rubber boots now nestled away in his mouth, his cock was rock hard and ready to fuck. I needed him to pound it inside me.

I laid back down in front of him and hiked my legs back behind my head. AJ could only mumble but I could tell what he was thinking by the look in his eyes. I no longer wanted to make love, I wanted to fuck! Fueled by the evening's events thus far, AJ shoved his cock into my smooth, slick pussy. I kept my legs back up over his shoulders allowing my bare feet to dangle in midair. He immediately began pumping his throbbing cock into me with reckless abandon.

I moaned, "Oh! Yes baby, just like that! Oh! Oh! That feels amazing! Keep going just like that!"

AJ was no longer a virgin and he showed it. He was driving his member home to prove how good of a lover he had become. He was now sweating profusely but knew I needed him to make me cum. He kept pumping and grinding until eventually I exploded!

"Oh AJ, I'm cummmin! Yeeesssss! Ohhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhh!" I screamed while he pinched my nipples as I trembled.

He never slowed down his rhythm. I was worried he wouldn't be able to keep up that pace but he was determined to please me. Within a minute, I was getting close once again. I knew feeling his hot spunk shoot inside me would put me over the edge. I needed to put him over the edge so we could cum together.

With his mouth full, the poor guy was huffing so hard out of his nostrils, he sounded like a raging bull breeding his heifer. I dropped one leg so that I could put my foot in his face. I knew that would do the trick.

I began to tease, "Baby, I'm so glad you are fucking me! Keep going baby. You are doing so good! I know how much you love that Starla's feet smell and I hope mine are just as strong right now for you. Smell em baby! Don't forget to smell my toes."

As I said that, I spread my first two toes and almost pinching him right up under his nose. His warm puffs were now trying to escape through his obstructed nostrils. This added sensation only made him pump me harder!

I screamed, "I'm going to cum! Smell my feet! Do it! Do it, baby!"

AJ's eyes widened then squinted as he let out a muffled war cry, "Aaaagghhhhhhh! Hmmmmmmummfff! Aaaaggghhhhh!"

As his cock was filling my pussy, I let out my own war cry at the same time, "Oooooooo! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Aughhhhh!"

We were connected and orgasming as one lover. I don't remember which one of us lasted longer but both of us seemed to go on quaking and moaning for several minutes. We both needed that. Finally, AJ who now was drenched like he had sat in a sauna for hours, collapsed beside me in the bed. He spit my worn nylons out next to the pillow.

We both were trying to catch our breath when AJ gasped, "That was intense. I loved it. You are such a naughty girl."

I huffed, "That was great. You did wonderfully." I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, "Tonight you are no longer my puppy. I'm going to have to refer to you as my tiger."

After we had recovered, we were in need of a snack. We sat on the bed in the nude, eating some chocolate that I had stored in my purse for such an occasion while we just talked. We laughed and enjoyed each other's company.

I shared my idea, "I think after a long day like this, I need to take a bath and freshen up. Care to join me?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,066 Followers