Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers

He smiled, "I'd love to."

I was on my knees, filling the tub with vanilla bath bombs and bubbles before lighting the candles. The water temperature was very warm and perfect to complete the evening. Once it was the correct height, I lowered myself into the water. The delicious fragrance was intoxicating.

"Ahhh, the water is nice. You coming in with me?" I asked.

AJ climbed up over the tub's edge while I stared at his beautiful thick cock which had nestled itself back inside its foreskin. He slowly lowered his balls into the tepid liquid before the rest of his lower body joined him. We were now facing each other as the bubbles were thick and plentiful.

We first leaned in and washed each other's body. He was gentle when caressing and soaping my breasts. When it was my turn, I carefully sponged his shoulders and chest while I allowed my foot to find its way to his balls underneath the water.

AJ was startled as he stammered, "What...what are you doing?"

I giggled as I played coy, "What do you mean? I'm washing your body. All of your body. Don't you like it?"

When my toes lifted his warm balls, he shuddered, "Oh! I...I...yes I do."

I needed my second foot so I brought it in and rubbed his now growing shaft with my sole while continuing to fondle his balls with the first one. He leaned back against the porcelain to enjoy the pleasure. Every so often, he would jerk when I would hit a sensitive spot. His arms were resting comfortably on the sides of the tub and reveled in me playing footie with his testicles.

I then scooted forward until my legs were now overtop his thighs and we were just a few inches away from each other. I leaned in and gave him a slow kiss while I took hold of his stiff cock under the water. I manipulated and stroked it softly. The bubbles directly above my hand, danced on the liquid. I gently rubbed his balls with my thumb in a circular motion with the other hand. Once his cock was throbbing, I began stroking him real slow while still teasing his balls. AJ was moaning like an alley cat in heat with his eyes closed. I then proceeded to rub underneath the swollen head of his member with two of my fingers. I wanted my newly appointed tiger to cum again. But before we got to that, I had other plans.

I ceased all my manual stimulation and used his shoulders to lift myself up. I then sat back down, carefully aiming his cock for my pussy. From under the water, my lips slurped it inside me even though the slipperiness had disappeared. I twisted and turned until I was completely impaled on this hard on while sitting on his lap. We both released a loud grunt when the target was found. I started off rocking back and forth, causing the water to shift in the tub.

His cock felt amazing and I needed more. I transitioned my rocking to bouncing. I was now riding it and riding it hard! Now the water was shifting and splashing so high, it was spilling over the edge even extinguishing a few candles.

I encouraged him, "Does my tiger have one more load in there for me?"

His moans became a little louder and I knew it wouldn't be long but I needed him to not cum until I had my turn again. Instead of bouncing up and down, I was holding onto his shoulders and slamming my pussy down and inward, mashing my labia into his pelvis with every descent.

"I'm going to cum on your cock! I'm getting close! Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Yeeesssssssss! I'm cuuummmmmmin!" I squealed.

When my climax had ceased, I lifted off his swollen dong and sat back down on his thigh, carefully leaning back in the warm water. I instructed AJ, "I know you love musky, sweaty, worn feet but I need you to clean mine for me. I want you to wash them spotless and get them smelling great."

Lifting them out of the water, I put my dripping feet up against his chest. Pinching his nipples with my toes, he took one of my ankles and gently rubbed the sponge all around my foot. He was doing a great job of seductively performing his task.

He softly asked, "Does that feel good?"

I purred, "Oh yes. You are doing an amazing job. Make sure they are all clean." I then added as I lifted my second leg, "Don't forget this one sweetie."

He switched feet and performed his amazing scrub on that one. It was my turn to close my eyes and enjoy the sensation. The warm water, the soothing soap, and AJ's soft hands were just the perfect combination. I began touching myself under the bubbles. I rubbed my clit while I enjoyed my cleaning massage. Within minutes, I was grunting and twitching while driving myself into another orgasm.

Taking my feet out of his hands I placed them on his face. Thank goodness I was flexible enough to bend my knees and keep my head out of the water. Taking hold of his cock while under water, I began stroking it like I had done before.

I encouraged, "Smell them baby. They are so fresh and clean. You are going to shoot your load for me while smelling and kissing on them."

I stroked his shaft faster but slowed down while I reached under the gorgeous head as I continued with my naughty tease, "Hmmmm...please give it to me baby...be a good boy. You are enjoying my freshly bathed piggies and they want you to shoot it for them. Don't do it for me, do it for them."

Within seconds, AJ moaned,"Hmmmm...here it comes! Aaaaaggggghhhh! Hmmm...uhh...damn it Brittni! You are great at this! Fuck! Aughhhhhh!"

From under my thighs, I could feel his legs shuddering as he shot out several spurts in the water. I loved watching his face contort as he unloaded. He continued cumming for several seconds. When finished, AJ sighed again out loud and just laid his head back and I placed both of my feet in his mouth! He gently sucked on them as his legs continued quivering in the water. He was in a deep state of euphoric bliss! I smiled as I saw the immense pleasure I had created. We both were completely satisfied.

We finished our baths and dried each other off. That evening we had fun by watching a couple more movies and falling asleep while sleeping head to toe so he could kiss and snuggle with my feet all night long.

The next morning, I was getting dressed when AJ awoke with a satisfied smile, "Where are you going?"

"I have to leave Tiger. I'm supposed to meet my cousin in an hour. I will see you at work Monday morning and don't feel weird about what happened. You are still my foot boy and that will not change. I gave him a kiss and walked out the door.

On the elevator ride down to the lobby, I was more excited that I had made AJ cum for me while smelling my clean fresh feet. That to me was somehow symbolic of his past and how that might have helped him "cleanse" some of his negative feelings about not finding love or being rejected. Even though I was feeling wholesome, I was also thinking of what naughty foot love that I would provide that next Friday!

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
LuvemHotPink4325LuvemHotPink4325over 1 year ago

It's HOT. IT got me wet..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very erotic and intense. Great ending to a great installment. Loved the way you and AJ soaped and cleaned each other, and how you rode his pole in the bathtub. And how you made him wash your feet, and then smell them while you jerked him off. My favorite part was: "He switched feet and performed his amazing scrub on that one. It was my turn to close my eyes and enjoy the sensation. The warm water, the soothing soap, and AJ's soft hands were just the perfect combination. I began touching myself under the bubbles. I rubbed my clit while I enjoyed my cleaning massage. Within minutes, I was grunting and twitching while driving myself into another orgasm.

Taking my feet out of his hands I placed them on his face. Thank goodness I was flexible enough to bend my knees and keep my head out of the water. Taking hold of his cock while under water, I began stroking it like I had done before.

I encouraged, "Smell them baby. They are so fresh and clean. You are going to shoot your load for me while smelling and kissing on them."

I stroked his shaft faster but slowed down while I reached under the gorgeous head as I continued with my naughty tease, "Hmmmm...please give it to me baby...be a good boy. You are enjoying my freshly bathed piggies and they want you to shoot it for them. Don't do it for me, do it for them."

Within seconds, AJ moaned,"Hmmmm...here it comes! Aaaaaggggghhhh! Hmmm...uhh...damn it Brittni! You are great at this! Fuck! Aughhhhhh!"

From under my thighs, I could feel his legs shuddering as he shot out several spurts in the water. I loved watching his face contort as he unloaded. He continued cumming for several seconds. When finished, AJ sighed again out loud and just laid his head back and I placed both of my feet in his mouth! He gently sucked on them as his legs continued quivering in the water. He was in a deep state of euphoric bliss! I smiled as I saw the immense pleasure I had created. We both were completely satisfied."

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

Very hot and intense. The way you teased AJ during your date was so naughty. He must have been so fucking hard. Especially when you were giving him a footjob under the table. Love the way you let him fuck your feet, with a nylon over his dick. And then had him fuck your pussy, while he sucked his cum and your sweat off your nylon, while he smelled your foot. Very dirty and sexy. My favorite part was: "I laid back down in front of him and hiked my legs back behind my head. AJ could only mumble but I could tell what he was thinking by the look in his eyes. I no longer wanted to make love, I wanted to fuck! Fueled by the evening's events thus far, AJ shoved his cock into my smooth, slick pussy. I kept my legs back up over his shoulders allowing my bare feet to dangle in midair. He immediately began pumping his throbbing cock into me with reckless abandon.

I moaned, "Oh! Yes baby, just like that! Oh! Oh! That feels amazing! Keep going just like that!"

AJ was no longer a virgin and he showed it. He was driving his member home to prove how good of a lover he had become. He was now sweating profusely but knew I needed him to make me cum. He kept pumping and grinding until eventually I exploded!

"Oh AJ, I'm cummmin! Yeeesssss! Ohhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhh!" I screamed while he pinched my nipples as I trembled.

He never slowed down his rhythm. I was worried he wouldn't be able to keep up that pace but he was determined to please me. Within a minute, I was getting close once again. I knew feeling his hot spunk shoot inside me would put me over the edge. I needed to put him over the edge so we could cum together.

With his mouth full, the poor guy was huffing so hard out of his nostrils, he sounded like a raging bull breeding his heifer. I dropped one leg so that I could put my foot in his face. I knew that would do the trick.

I began to tease, "Baby, I'm so glad you are fucking me! Keep going baby. You are doing so good! I know how much you love that Starla's feet smell and I hope mine are just as strong right now for you. Smell em baby! Don't forget to smell my toes."

As I said that, I spread my first two toes and almost pinching him right up under his nose. His warm puffs were now trying to escape through his obstructed nostrils. This added sensation only made him pump me harder!

I screamed, "I'm going to cum! Smell my feet! Do it! Do it, baby!"

AJ's eyes widened then squinted as he let out a muffled war cry, "Aaaagghhhhhhh! Hmmmmmmummfff! Aaaaggghhhhh!"

As his cock was filling my pussy, I let out my own war cry at the same time, "Oooooooo! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Aughhhhh!"

We were connected and orgasming as one lover. I don't remember which one of us lasted longer but both of us seemed to go on quaking and moaning for several minutes. We both needed that. Finally, AJ who now was drenched like he had sat in a sauna for hours, collapsed beside me in the bed. He spit my worn nylons out next to the pillow."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very hot and dirty. I didn't expect AJ to start avoiding you. Well, you sure fixed that soon. I liked how you two did it in the car, and then Starla joined in. I especially liked the part where you jerked AJ off with and then made him smell your feet, and also made him suck on your big toe, so naughty. And then you made him lick his own cum off your feet, so dirty. Sweet how you made sure to let him know you cared about him too. My favorite part was: "He stared at my burgundy painted toes then back at me, then back at my feet but remained frozen. I took my big toe and wiggled it on the head of his leaking cock, which had now popped free from all of its thick foreskin, carefully smearing the goo around it. He took a low moaning deep breath before sighing, "Ahhhhhh. Oh....yeah, that feels so good Britt!!

I slowly and carefully lifted my foot and placed my slimy toe on his lip before instructing, "Taste it for me sweetie. Ooooh, I bet it is so sweet. Please suck it off my toe."

AJ opened his mouth allowing me to insert my toe until it completely disappeared. He sucked it like a baby nursing on his mother but I could feel his tongue rolling on it as well. After several seconds, I pulled my toe out of his mouth before teasing, "I haven't seen you in two weeks and my feet have been neglected all this time. Do you know how bad I have needed them smelled? I need you to smell my feet baby. Don't be shy. Inhale that scent that you have missed out on it for so long."

I put both my feet in his face, right under his nose. I wiggled my toes so that scent of my daily wear would be stronger. He was inhaling and his cock would twitch with every breath. I continued my tease, "Go ahead baby, jerk it for me while you smell my feet. If you are a good boy, I will even let you shoot your hot load all over them."

He grunted while slowly fisting away on his beautiful uncut cock, "I haven't cum in two weeks. Oh baby, my balls are so full, they freaking hurt! Oh it's going to be a real big one!"

I giggled, "Oh goodie. Shoot it on my feet. I want to feel your warm sperm all over them. Do it baby. Ejaculate your seed and paint them! Please AJ, they need it so bad."

His hand was now rapidly flailing up and down. I know he was wanting to smell them more but I proceeded to wiggle my feet in between his legs and gently lifted his balls with my toes. I made sure to rub each one and confirmed they felt real heavy. With my toes dancing and fondling that loose skin hanging around his nuts, he was moaning even louder and enjoying himself.

He began to shake and let out a large growl, "Ohhhh....here it comes baby! Oh Fuck!" before a monstrous, thick load of cum jolted out of his cock and plopped down directly on top of my right foot while he continued grunting it out, "Augghhh! Aughhhh! Augghhhh!" That was followed by another and another and then another.

Each spurt felt heavier than the previous one. I thought he would never stop! I couldn't believe the quantity and consistency. It was like yogurt. When he had finally finished, my feet looked like pastries coated with thick layers of frosting and I could barely see any skin!"

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m not a foot guy...

But these stories were intense and lovely!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games My sister and her friends are all barefoot...in Incest/Taboo
Between Karyn's Toes Ch. 01 A married man succumbs to a teenager's delectable bare feet.in Fetish
Rachel Foots the Bill A man and a woman discover the pleasure of foot sex.in Fetish
Foot Loving Teacher I have a wild foot sex affair with my teacher.in Fetish
The Birthday Gift Boss is given foot fetish party by the secretarial pool.in Fetish
More Stories