Foot Fetish Slut!

Story Info
You're addicted to being fucked by sexy feet. Gag on toes.
805 words
4.31
23k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You want to be a slut for sexy feet. Willing to do anything, excited and eager to get fucked by hot feet! The most arousing and sensual part of a woman's body. The feet of women have aroused you for as long as you can remember. The opening to a woman's pleasure is through her feet. You love to please feet, worship them, and admire them. Every angle, toe and wrinkle drives you crazy. You're a foot fetish slut. A slut for sexy feet.

You crave to have arched perfection above you. To feel the beauty and power of feet constantly above you, over you and inside you. You love getting fucked up off feet. Intoxicating and exhilarating being where you belong, underneath them. Tantalized and teased as they dance above you. Constantly circling, bending, flexing over your face. Sexy feet make you drool.

Your mouth is drooling with need for feet. Your cock is drooling with addiction to them. You're addicted, trained to get hard by sexy soles and toes. Every wrinkle makes you drip. Salivate and gape with desperation for me. A sluts mouth should be lubricated and ready to be fucked by toes, always. You'd love sexy toes on your face. Inhaling their scent, nose pressed and squeezing every stinky and sweaty odor out from the pores. Sweet stink drives you crazy. Toes flexing across your nose constantly wafting my smell on you. Your eager tongue sticks out begging for a taste but you'll be teased.

Sluts beg. You'll beg to taste sexy toes like a slut. Beg to have your mouth fucked by toes and soles while they tease your face. Smothering and encompassing you with the heavenly scent I exude. A foot slut should be on his hands and knees. Soles resting on your face like a foot rest.

Round, soft soles would feel amazing resting on your back. On your face. Wherever I deem acceptable and convenient for me at the moment. My pleasure is derived from your selflessness to be used by my feet. Soles round and perfectly fitting into your mouth. Suck on them like jawbreakers until I say so.

Sluts are used as furniture, to be fucked, to clean feet, for everything. Sluts love to be USED. You love being used by feet. Taken advantage of. Feet make you weak, incapable of thinking. All you can think about is your constant craving to touch and massage them. You wish to please and serve. If you're a good slut you'll be rewarded with toes in your mouth.

Fueling your desire to serve and be fucked with thoughts of perfect toes slipping all over your tongue. You'd lick between every single toe. All the lint and dirt, because you're a slut and sluts get mouth fucked.

A slut like you deserves to gag on toes. Fucked deep in your mouth, feeling toenails hit the back of your throat. Fat wrinkles filling your mouth. Suck them dry, Slut. Ten toes mindlessly fucking you into submission. Feel your tongue swirl around each and every single one. In between each toe to lick up every speck of dirt or lint you can find. Dirty feet make you weak too. You'll be used as a foot cleaner. Using your broad tongue to flatten against my entire foot. Licking up and down properly like a wipey. Wet and wide, collecting my dust. After taking off my stinky socks, you'll sniff them too. Sniff deep between each toe before you lick. Inhale my stink. Sweaty stink is sexy.

Stink is intoxicating. Infiltrating your nostrils and shoving my toes up them. It's what you crave and deserve. Your dirty fantasy of stinky feet for you to worship. Deep up your nose fucking you with my stink like the slut you are. A stink slut.

Dirty foot sluts spend their days cleaning feet and massaging them. Lotioning and oiling, pampering. My feet will always be perfect and you'll always be a slut for them.

Tell me you're a Foot Fetish Slut who lives to be fucked by feet. Admit your cravings and addictions to sexy feet. Arches overpower your mind and you're brought to your knees, mouth open ready to suck.

Rendered weak and powerless by feet. Constantly having your head below them and constantly craving to have them inside you. Beg me to fuck you with my feet. Beg me to make you the slut you so desperately want to be. To have you begging, weak and on your knees. Mouth open, drooling and salivating waiting for the next opportunity to suck or kiss my toes. Lick my stink. Be smothered or suffocated by perfect wrinkles.

A slut like you would count every wrinkle because he was told then beg to be face fucked by my feet per wrinkle.

The reality of an eager footslut.